Watch What Happens: Live

• Please log in to reply

1862 replies to this topic

Neeners

Neeners

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:55 AM

That neck bite was hot - and I never thought Peter was really hot before...

tvallthetime

tvallthetime

Fanatic

Posted Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:07 PM

I've grown to really like this show. I don't actually watch any other late night talk show because I find them too...perfunctory. This show is fun, more relaxed and the celebrities seem to show more of their personalities. I still love the Regina King / Jackee episode and wish they'd rerun it. Liam Neeson and Ethan Hawke were suprisingly enjoyable together.

That said, I haven't liked Tyra Banks for a long time. Something about her just rubs me the wrong way. She seemed so affected and seemed like she was trying too hard to be mellow. Her smiles were ridiculous too. She just looked like she was scowling.

I like that so many people (per Andy) asked about "Can't Hardly Wait". That movie came out when I was in college and I loved it. That was my introduction to The Fatch.

Edited by tvallthetime, Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:11 PM.

Chrissytd

Chrissytd

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 15, 2012 @ 10:10 PM

The past two epsiodes have been fairly enjoyable.

DebbieM

DebbieM

Fanatic

Posted Nov 29, 2012 @ 11:25 PM

Does anyone else find the woman who does the impersonations really annoying? I can't remember her name, but I cringe every time she's on. Andy seems to love her. I just don't think she's funny, and every impression she does seems exactly the same. I generally like this show, but I want to change the channel when she's on. Just me?

PhillipKyler

PhillipKyler

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 30, 2012 @ 2:16 AM

I really like Amy Phillips. She was spot on with her Lea impersonation tonight!

And I wish Andy would go back to his normal hair style. The new one looks horrid.

Neeners

Neeners

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 30, 2012 @ 8:34 AM

I think Amy Phillips does really great impressions, however I think it is borderline rude having her do one of a guest who is actually on WWHL that night. Lea was a good sport.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2012 @ 10:20 AM

Amy Phillips does really great impressions, however I think it is borderline rude having her do one of a guest who is actually on WWHL

So it's ok to do it behind their backs and not in front of them? I don't think Amy was offensive at all, it wasn't mean-spirited, it was good-natured ribbing. Lea seemed to get a kick out of it.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Nov 30, 2012 @ 5:02 PM

I like her impressions too and they are always spot on. The Lea Black impression is especially harmless.

I don't think Andy's hair is that bad, but then again I don't really care.

Xingu

Xingu

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 3, 2012 @ 8:23 AM

Does anyone else find the woman who does the impersonations really annoying? I can't remember her name, but I cringe every time she's on.

With all due respect, not at all. I truly enjoy her. I would much prefer to watch her for a half an hour over Andy and his new stupid hair cut. Does he think he's twenty-two?

I loved that his mother called in and said she hated it . Yeah, Andy's Mom, I think I lurve you.

I found Lea to be a bit staid, but I appreciated that she admitted who who knew without pretense. It would have been easy for her to act like she knew everyone.

I have no idea who the other chick was, but she bored the piss out of me. I assume by Andy's questions and her non-answers that she's a big sports whore and she looked it, but If you're not going to answer any questions just keep you and your hoohaw at home. Thanks for playin', hon. Now just take yourself off my screen and do what you do best.

Edited by Xingu, Dec 3, 2012 @ 8:33 AM.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Dec 3, 2012 @ 1:51 PM

Yep, I still hate Kim Z and she did nothing to change that on WWHL--what a lazy ungrateful woman ("Yes, Kandi and I were friends, but Tardy for the Party" came between us." Really? You mean the $100,000 in royalties that you cheated Kandi out of--and which she graciously just decided to overlook in order to stay friends with you? I guess when you can't use someone any more...Big Poppa, Kandi, the owner of your house...you just trash them and dump them.

She's a horrible person and while I'm glad to see them moved back to the townhouse, I hope she's off Bravo for good. It was funny how she bragged about being good with money (she's anything BUT) only to have Andy point out how much she wasted in RENTING the McMansion (then tearing up all the plants and probably throwing them away. No way did she actually give anything to her neighbors. That woman is both selfish AND greedy.)

And while Andy's games are always stupid, "pin the moustache" was exceptionally so, particularly when he realized Kim was too stupid to even understand when he coached her, "You're putting Dr. Phil's moustache on Geraldo? And that one is Ron Jeremy's"...then stopped for a commercial and announced she'd won during the commercial time.

At least give it to Reza, Andy, who actually PLAYED. Why does everyone just hand stuff to Kim? She's tacky, not smart, not that attractive and quite full of herself while being exceptionally lazy. I don't get it at all.

Showthyme

Showthyme

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 4, 2012 @ 12:31 AM

Kim Zolciak described Nene Leakes in one word as "big." Kim apparently has not looked at herself lately. She looked like a plus size woman in that awful black dress. Bravo didn't do her any favors showing her backside during the mustache game. I realize that she had a baby recently but most women would dress accordingly.

Enough of Kim and her wigs. I am gonna have to quit you Andy Cohen if you continue to invite this ungrateful bitch to be on your show.

Xingu

Xingu

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 4, 2012 @ 12:55 AM

Yep, I still hate Kim Z and she did nothing to change that on WWHL

Thank you. What a worthless, self-entitled piece of shit is she. If she hadn't met Troy, who I think has the IQ of a football, she'd be selling herself on the corner. She should consider herself lucky for what this show has offered her. IMO, she's past her sell-by date. I wish Andy would off her like Jill and Alex.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2012 @ 9:53 PM

That was the most likable I've seen Taylor from BH. Obviously, she is full of shit and trying to lie her way out of constantly telling people Brandi had said she had slept with all of Beverly Hills; Taylor must have watched what Brandi really said and how she said it and realized her mistake. But at least she didn't try to deny that the cast looked truly terrible getting shit faced on the trip Kim planned straight out of rehab.

And good for Taylor for still doing the show when she found out she would sit next to Kristin from The Hills, because Taylor looked even more monsterous in comparison.

JakeyIsSusan

JakeyIsSusan

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2012 @ 11:37 PM

I also really enjoyed Taylor last night, which was a surprise to me (I was gonna delete it off my DVR altogether, btu chose to watch because I knew Julie Klausner was the guest bartender). She was more likable in that half hour than she has been on her entire RHOBH tenure. This exchange was what sealed the deal for me:

Caller: "Why were you all so drinking so much on a trip meant to celebrate Kim's sobriety?"
Taylor: "Oh, um ... Thank you for pointing that out. Because we're all assholes, that's why."

Seriously, Taylor Armstrong having a sense of humor and awareness about herself was a bigger surprise than Jeff Lewis and Andy Cohen actually kissing.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 5, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

Andy was seriously so pissed at Jeff Lewis saying that Andy's new haircut looked like a midlife crisis. He kept going after Jeff even more than usual the rest of the show.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 9:59 AM

Andy was seriously so pissed at Jeff Lewis saying that Andy's new haircut looked like a midlife crisis. He kept going after Jeff even more than usual the rest of the show.

The truth hurts.

pomme de divan

pomme de divan

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 10:30 AM

Is it just me or WTF was happening with Billy Ray Cyrus' hair? He must share a barber with Joe Simpson.

car54

car54

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 4:12 PM

Andy's new haircut makes him look a little like the guy on the cover of the "...For Dummies" books. I like it that they told him last night he was too mature for the gay flip, lol.

I don't believe I have ever seen anything Carmen Electra has performed in--I know who she is from the tabloids but I really don't know much about her other than that. She and Billy Ray were possibly the two sweetest WWHL guests ever.

Billy Ray's hair WAS a bit poofy--but he's kind of known for his hair by now so I didn't think much about it.

I enjoyed seeing Frenchy--I wish he'd have her back sometime and let her be a guest--I have a feeling she'd have a lot to say--she's obviously a fan of the shows.

snappyjo

snappyjo

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 8:27 PM

I get the feeling that Andy is hot for Jeff. Would like to be his BF!!

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 8:27 PM

Andy definitely needs a flat iron for his new hair... who has time for that?

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Dec 6, 2012 @ 9:27 PM

I don't believe I have ever seen anything Carmen Electra has performed in--I know who she is from the tabloids but I really don't know much about her other than that.

Carmen Electra got her start as one of Prince's protege's. He gave her that name actually. She then got into acting and modeling. She's probably best known for being on Baywatch back in the day but she's been in a ton of awful things since then as well.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Dec 7, 2012 @ 2:57 AM

Jane Fonda and Phaedra on a cruise to the Galapagos. I get the feeling Phaedra pre HWs paid a lot for potential "connections".

Jane rocked the menorah sunglasses.

AtlanticVamp

AtlanticVamp

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 5:15 AM

Oh look, Andy made a dick joke. About six times. Really, even Camille Grammer looked embarrassed.

Also, we get it, Andy used to work with Julie Chen at CBS. And she's nicknamed "Chenbot". And she says, "But First" a lot.

Andy apparently ate his Obnoxious Flakes this morning.

Xingu

Xingu

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:02 AM

Oh look, Andy made a dick joke. About six times. Really, even Camille Grammer looked embarrassed.

What was even stupider was that he said cock instead of dick, yet the graphic said "C*ck". So it's OK to say it but not print it?

Sorry, Julie, but you can't trademark "Chenbot", it was coined right here on TWoP in the first season of BB.

But now Bravo owns TWoP. It's all too circuitous for my brain.

So what the fuck was the big secret about on RHoBH? Somebody please dish the dirt.

meisja

meisja

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:12 PM

So what the fuck was the big secret about on RHoBH? Somebody please dish the dirt.

All I could find was the "revelation" that Adrienne used a surrogate for at least 2 of their 3 kids. And apparently she was blabbering about her natural childbirth and then Brandi later called bullshit on it. I didn't realize Adrienne is 51 (she reads as a frozen, neckless, semi-human My Pretty Pony to me...) and she has 2 really young kids, so it makes sense. Why Bravo is shielding us from whatever it is embarrassing; they should not be afraid of the sad sacks they've given 'celeb' status to.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 11:07 PM

I'm sure Camille and Bravo have been threatened with a lawsuit, they definitely wouldn't hide anything because of tact (Camille's constant trashing of Kelsey and his wife) or because of moral reasons (Andy's treatment of Mama Elsa). Crazy Days and Nights reported in February that Adrienne didn't have a natural childbirth and was a swinger and another housewife found out.

Andy definitely toned down the haircut because of Jeff Lewis.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2012 @ 3:11 AM

Gotta love Bethenny. The more Andy tried to stir (and re-stir) shit between her and Jill, the less she engaged.
"You'll have to ask me a question, Andy (after an inflammatory clip)."
"..I'm falling asleep now." (After another nasty clip of Jill trash talking Bethenny.
And, finally, "People say a lot of things on television that they later regret. I wish her the best, Andy, I really do."

He chose the most irritating and offensive things Jill said on WWHL, and B. brushed them off like little gnats. Major fail, Andy, all your bitchiness was on display once again--and it was a major fail. I loved it.

Morbs

Morbs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2012 @ 12:54 PM

Bethenny was also completely right, IMO, in her characterization of the "too cool for school" housewives Yolanda and Carol.

car54

car54

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 12, 2012 @ 1:47 PM

Supposedly Adrienne used a surrogate and donor eggs for her kids. She was 45--I don't see how this is such a huge secret--it's been out there online since she went on the show--but maybe it's just discussing it on the show that is taboo?
Seems like Brandi's issue is more that she feels Adrienne is lying about it. I don't remember her saying she had the kids naturally but she might have....and I just missed it. I think Camille is probably the most sensitive to her feelings because her kids are also by surrogate--altho she and Kelsey were always public about it. I do think Adrienne has made some threats of legal action over something so I'd probably avoid discussing it too if she was coming at me with her lawyer, lol.

I could watch a regular show with just Andy and Bethenny. They just have chemistry. I would rather see her do a regular slot than Sandra Bernhardt. She just fits the vibe of the show.

Edited by car54, Dec 12, 2012 @ 1:49 PM.

Kodiboku

Kodiboku

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

Supposedly Adrienne used a surrogate and donor eggs for her kids. She was 45--I don't see how this is such a huge secret

me neither. Who cares? It's all a secret right down to the plastic surgeries. Own it people. It's OK. Really.