Watch What Happens: Live

• Please log in to reply

1862 replies to this topic

Auntie Diane

Auntie Diane

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 12:08 PM

Didn't anyone find it horrifying that, in response to the viewer question, Kim said that Big Poppa spends the night in the same bed with her AND HER GIRLS? I can't believe that the fathers of those girls aren't in court right now trying to get custody. Or at least they haven't placed a girl to Child Protective ...

Madame Du Barry

Madame Du Barry

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 12:41 PM

Edited by Madame Du Barry, Mar 3, 2012 @ 2:54 PM.

Mamasheena

Mamasheena

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 25, 2009 @ 1:07 PM

I thought this was a good show. Jeff is adorable, and I don't think most people get his sense of humor! He's very sarcastic and dry, but deep down would hate to hurt someones feelings (especially those that work for him). If anyone thinks he is being "real" when (mis)treating his housekeeper, they are nuts! He's just playn' around. Remember, there are cameras around them all the time so it's easy to "be on" while filming.

I thought Kim definitely looked better in her new wig. It must be real hair, as opposed to the polyester crap she wears on the show. She mentioned there being photos of her (on the beach) without the wig. Has anyone seen them? Why does she wear a wig to begin with?

Andy is definitely gayer than Jeff (lol), but I do think they would make a cute couple :-)

Vetasimmons

Vetasimmons

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 25, 2009 @ 10:23 AM

After seeing last night's show, all I can say is Andy Cohen is revolting. His sense of humor is on the level of an 11-year-old. He's inappropriate and certainly not entertaining. If they can't find a replacement host, then the show should be killed -- NOW!

ubiquitous

ubiquitous

Fanatic

Posted Oct 3, 2009 @ 4:59 PM

Yeah, he's not as fabulous as he thinks he is. I am tiring of the constant talking about RHoA, too, but I suspect this show was created in part to promote their line-up.

SparkyMN

SparkyMN

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 3:44 PM

I kind of like Andy but you can tell he really just wanted to be on TV so he created this show for himself.

The way he speaks is very off-putting. He always sounds like he has spit in his mouth or he's 2 seconds away from foaming. It freaks me out.

Regardless of that, I'd still date him.

Missy Vixen

Missy Vixen

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 18, 2009 @ 6:13 PM

All I can say after last night's extravaganza: Sarah Jessica Parker is a really good sport.

samsnee

samsnee

Stalker

Posted Apr 1, 2010 @ 8:41 PM

I kind of like Andy but you can tell he really just wanted to be on TV so he created this show for himself.

The way he speaks is very off-putting. He always sounds like he has spit in his mouth or he's 2 seconds away from foaming. It freaks me out.

This guy is the new king of douchebags in my book. Every time I see an ad for this show, I want to punch him in the face and tell him he's nowhere near as cool as he thinks he is.

LuvMuffin

LuvMuffin

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 3, 2010 @ 12:29 PM

Awwweee I like Andy and his eyes look straight imo. lol Why are people complaining about his eyes? He seems like a nice dude and super fun.

andme

andme

Fanatic

Posted Apr 4, 2010 @ 11:21 PM

Andy's gotten better with the softball questions. He needs to get a prescription/Botox for the profuse sweating. And half the time I don't know what he's talking about with his Mazel of the week.

And Tori Spelling blew as a guest. Answer a fucking question already!

Liam Neeson was an awesome guest. What a good sport.

Edited by andme, Apr 8, 2010 @ 11:35 PM.

ccridernyc

ccridernyc

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2010 @ 10:36 PM

Okay, I think this is the first time I've stayed awake for a whole WWH episode. Good for the Jews or Bad for the Jews segment had me giggling because I've been thinking all week how bad for the Jews Jill is lately. But she seems to love Jon Stewart, so good for her, The Jews, and all of us.

shopper gal

shopper gal

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2010 @ 12:32 PM

Jill and Gloria took schilling to a new level and I did appreciate Andy's softball calling her out when he asked her a question about Beth and Jill said read the book.

Gloria looked like she's been embalmed. You could tell as she was rambling that Andy wasn't listening, but rather thinking of how he could cut her off.

IcyAll Ican

IcyAll Ican

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 3:08 AM

I really enjoyed tonight's show. I thought Bethenny and the guy from Modern Family were great guests, both honest and funny with just the right amount of snark. And I was happy that Andy took so many calls and asked so many viewer submitted questions. I guess that set's becoming the clubhouse? It just looked like everyone was having a great time. But did anyone else notice that Bethenny seemed to be barefoot?

pennyblossom

pennyblossom

Loyal Viewer

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 7:40 AM

Loved the guest appearance by NPH. I wonder how often Mark is there.

Bethenny and JTF were great guests. I think not having a "game" made it seem like the show had a better flow to it.

IcyAll Ican Bethenny Tweeted earlier in the day that her feet were swollen and she was icing them. I'm sure she was more comfortable without shoes on.

fl2dc

fl2dc

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 9:32 AM

Anyone know where I can watch last night's episode? It's not up on the Bravo website. Thanks!

ccridernyc

ccridernyc

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 4:37 PM

I thought Bethenny looked terrible (why the Joan Crawford brows?), but then I'm not a fan of hers or her feet. JTF was terrific.

Concerning last weeks game: I'm thinking Andy is very aware of the absurdity of the Good Jew/Bad Jew game and that's why he did it anyway. Good for him on that. Still not a fan of his, though he seems to be hitting his stride more and projects less douchiness.

lighthouser41

lighthouser41

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 8:07 PM

I think Beth's face is very swollen from her pregnancy. I would not doubt if she ends up on bedrest with preeclampsia. I enjoyed her on the show last night and also that she took her Jill bashing to a minimum. Idid, however, love her response to reviewgate that she hadn't even thought about reviewing her own book.

IvyDarling

IvyDarling

Stalker

Posted Apr 23, 2010 @ 11:48 PM

I thought Bethenny looked terrible (why the Joan Crawford brows?)

I think Beth's face is very swollen from her pregnancy.

I was going to say both of these things--Bethenny's face is not handling pregnancy well at all. Her bone structure and the added extra facial fat makes it look as if her face is melting.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Apr 26, 2010 @ 8:56 AM

The episode with Bethenny, JTF and NPH was quite hysterical, here's hoping Bravo books more funny guests in the future.

ThomasAAnderson

ThomasAAnderson

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 30, 2010 @ 12:32 PM

I really don't understand why these people subject themselves to this. I had objected to the term famewhore previously, but what else would you call someone who continues to put his life on display [Simon] only to have every viewer question his sexual orientation.

Who made Kim Z. an expert on music? Lulu's song isn't "her type of music". What an asshat!

I don't think Andy cares for Silex. Something in his demeanor suggests he'd rather not interact with them.

samsnee

samsnee

Stalker

Posted May 29, 2010 @ 12:52 PM

This is great.

Bravoheart

Bravoheart

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 2, 2010 @ 5:36 PM

I agreed with most of what Jerry Seinfeld had to say, and this is one of the first of these shows that I enjoyed.

I've watched a few episodes of all the Housewives shows, and they are all entertaining if not a little disturbing. The NY women are a cut above the others, but they are still hard to take. Jill is a nightmare and Kelly is crazy, so I can't really argue with what JS said.

The main thing I don't like about this show is that Andy Cohen seems very obvious about the people he likes and the people he doesn't like. I guess I don't mind when he wants to release the Kraken on Jill, but his support of the Jersey housewives (except for Danielle) is troubling to me. It especially troubles me when Bravo highlights (in its commercials) table-flipping and wig-snatching, as though those are acceptable, even admirable behaviors.

And yet I watch.

chickee

chickee

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 3, 2010 @ 2:58 PM

The main thing I don't like about this show is that Andy Cohen seems very obvious about the people he likes and the people he doesn't like

So why did he have Seinfeld on? I couldn't tell if they are friends IRL, or not. It was very uncomfortable to watch. When someone agrees to be on this show they should at least try to be cordial and play along with the game - even if the game is inane. Based on other things I have read about Seinfeld, he is a major douche. I am no fan of Andy Cohen, but I felt bad for him.

fl2dc

fl2dc

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 9:14 AM

As usual the show was great last night, and loved Kelly Ripa. IMO she should be his guest every week! It was fun.

I agree Seinfeld was awkward last week. I would guess they are friends or at least acquaintances. All of those NYC/Hamptons people are! :) Kelly Ripa is BFF with Andy AND with the Seinfelds, so I'd bet they definitely know each other.

Ms Sugarbaker

Ms Sugarbaker

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 11:01 AM

It wasn't too long ago that Kelly admitted on Live with Regis and Kelly that she and Mark had dinner with NPH and his partner and with Andy Cohen. So it was so nice to see that NPH and Mark were in the audience while Kelly was on WWH:L. I would love to have dinner with that crowd!

apgold

apgold

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 11:43 AM

The quality of Andy's show definitely varies with the guests he has. I enjoyed the one last night with Kelly Ripa (she's a pro) and two weeks ago with SJP. I did not watch Seinfeld, well, b/c I don't like him and had no idea why he was on the show. You have to be game and realize that it's a silly talk show, not Charlie Rose.

Bravo should really do something about the lighting on that show. Andy always looks green, and I've seen him in person and he's got more of a perma-tan. The lighting does no favors for the women on his show and every line and wrinkle show up, too.

Bravoheart

Bravoheart

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 6:05 PM

I watched last night and I guess I have to agree that the show is more entertaining when the guest plays along.

The thing that most surprised me was when Kelly R. said that she'd met Kelly B. before and that she seemed normal and sane. So what happened? I can't believe there's any benefit to her to play crazy on RHoNYC. So was she acting when she seemed normal and sane, or was she acting on this show?

Madame Du Barry

Madame Du Barry

Fanatic

Posted Jun 4, 2010 @ 7:30 PM

Edited by Madame Du Barry, Apr 3, 2014 @ 2:14 PM.

beansandtoast

beansandtoast

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 5, 2010 @ 12:36 PM

The thing that most surprised me was when Kelly R. said that she'd met Kelly B. before and that she seemed normal and sane. So what happened? I can't believe there's any benefit to her to play crazy on RHoNYC. So was she acting when she seemed normal and sane, or was she acting on this show?

My guess would be that Kelly R. met/saw Kelly B. for a few min at a time at a party I think I read some where that Kelly B. will pop into many parties in one night stay a few min and move on . I think most people can seem normal for a few min even the crazy, just a guess.

fl2dc

fl2dc

Fanatic

Posted Jun 5, 2010 @ 6:50 PM

Don't forget that Kelly Ripa is a MUCH bigger celebrity than Kelly Bensimon, so if Kelly B runs into Kelly R, of course she's going to be on her best behavior and kiss her butt, and appear normal.