S11 and 13: Jeff: How Do You Spell "Technotronics"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

74 replies to this topic

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Soap hunks

Posted Aug 24, 2011 @ 4:42 PM

His HoH/POV power trip continues. Jeff now ranks only behind Dick as my all-time least favorite houseguest.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

• Interests:Foreign language and culture study, cooking, dancing, music, reading, and television, of course!

Posted Aug 24, 2011 @ 10:05 PM

*sigh* Why do the hottest guys on this show always turn out to be the biggest douchebags in the end?

Jeff, I really used to like you in your original season. If only you had kept your mouth shut, you could have kept the magic alive forever as my fake TV boyfriend. Now, I've got no choice but to break up with you permanently. I hope you get completely shut out during the Fast Forward hour tomorrow night.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Aug 24, 2011 @ 10:49 PM

I find it interesting that he calls himself Big Jeff. very distasteful.

BK1978

BK1978

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2011 @ 1:00 AM

You know I think that my favorite players should never come back for a second time because they all seem to be dicks when they come back. Much like Stephanie (I think she spells her name another way but I am too lazy to look it up) from Survivor, I was a huge fan of Jeff durning his first season and during TAR. However, this go around he was a total dick. Why did he feel entitled to win this game? What in the hell did he do, I guess we can call him the Rupert of the Big Brother house because he seems to think that everyone should play for him to win.

And I love the parting shot at Kalia, dude she won two HOH's to your one. Exactly how has she coasted through the game?

Edited: Because I put heel instead of hell, I guess I have to stop watching wrestling...

Edited by BK1978, Aug 27, 2011 @ 12:48 AM.

JudyObscure

JudyObscure

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2011 @ 6:29 AM

It was a shame there wasn't time for for the parting words videos. I would like to have heard Kalia say that she really hadn't appreciated all the times Jeff had loomed over her and shouted orders, starting with her first HoH when he treated her with a shocking amount of disrespect while his mousey minion nodded agreement. Then I would have liked to have heard Porsche say that she couldn't believe he waited 49 days before talking game with her and even then she had to instigate it. Finally, I would love to have heard Shelley say that, two hours earlier she had his back, but since he chose to try to bully her he lost her vote, and the game, for himself.

JilliBean

JilliBean

Fanatic

Posted Aug 30, 2011 @ 10:48 AM

I have to say, I really don't get Jeff. He theoretically came back this season because he was so disappointed and upset with his finish in his original season. And so he played...the exact same game. Possibly with even LESS nuance, since there was more yelling and tantrum-ing at people who annoyed him this time around. I wonder if he honestly believes it was some sort of fluke that he went out fifth on BB11 and somehow managed to forget that, without the "cootie taw" outside interference, his gameplay would likely have sent him out in eighth place. It just makes no sense to me that he wouldn't revise his strategy at all for the second go-around.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

Stalker

• Interests:If you have a question for me, please use the Messenger/PM system to do that rather than leaving a question on this page (unless youíre a Just Tuned In, who wonít be able to use it until youíve made ten posts). Thanks!

Posted Aug 31, 2011 @ 10:23 AM

I think he does believe it was a fluke, or a sacrifice he made so that Jordan can win. Iím glad heís out of the game.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

• Interests:Foreign language and culture study, cooking, dancing, music, reading, and television, of course!

Posted Aug 31, 2011 @ 10:02 PM

I have to say, I really don't get Jeff. He theoretically came back this season because he was so disappointed and upset with his finish in his original season. And so he played...the exact same game. Possibly with even LESS nuance, since there was more yelling and tantrum-ing at people who annoyed him this time around. I wonder if he honestly believes it was some sort of fluke that he went out fifth on BB11 and somehow managed to forget that, without the "cootie taw" outside interference, his gameplay would likely have sent him out in eighth place. It just makes no sense to me that he wouldn't revise his strategy at all for the second go-around.

I think he does believe it was a fluke, or a sacrifice he made so that Jordan can win. Iím glad heís out of the game.

Either that, or he's a graduate of the Russell Hantz Academy of Reality-Show Gameplay.

ms hunter

ms hunter

Fanatic

Posted Sep 3, 2011 @ 8:46 PM

I was trying to find a way to get to the airport this weekend and found this. Is that Jeff?

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Sep 3, 2011 @ 10:04 PM

Ha ha. Yes, that's definitely him. I guess he's not just a reality TV star.

legaleagle44

legaleagle44

Stalker

Posted Sep 4, 2011 @ 10:00 AM

That explains why he has such an issue with being thrown under the bus -- he takes that expression literally!

ms hunter

ms hunter

Fanatic

Posted Sep 4, 2011 @ 10:13 PM

Ha! I thought that was him, but I had to make sure I hadn't gone crazy.

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

Stalker

• Interests:If you have a question for me, please use the Messenger/PM system to do that rather than leaving a question on this page (unless youíre a Just Tuned In, who wonít be able to use it until youíve made ten posts). Thanks!

Posted Sep 6, 2011 @ 1:46 AM

That is a great find, ms hunter. I hope that ad has worked well for the shuttle company. Iím surprised the picture hasnít shown up on a gossip site as proof that heís cheating on Jordan or something. "OMG heís traveling with another woman! The heel!"

SparksFan59

SparksFan59

Fanatic

Posted Sep 8, 2011 @ 1:18 PM

Fun bit of video from the Jury house, arts and crafts time.....and clown shoes.

Jeff & Brendon..arts & crafts in the Jury House

Daniele watches on.....

TDI Ashley

TDI Ashley

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 1, 2012 @ 5:24 PM

Yay! Jeff is one of Yahoo's Very Worst Reality TV Stars of 2011!