S11 and 13: Jeff: How Do You Spell "Technotronics"?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

74 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jul 6, 2009 @ 11:40 PM

His bio at CBS.

To date, the accomplishment he is most proud of is playing running back for Benedictine University.

Even though no one's ever heard of it.

LonePirate

LonePirate

Stalker

Posted Jul 7, 2009 @ 9:10 PM

From his bio, he's as bland as can be. He better stir things up or start up a fast showmance or I will probably become bored with him very quickly.

TedHinD

TedHinD

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2009 @ 7:58 AM

He's the Tim Tebow twin.

Edited by TedHinD, Jul 10, 2009 @ 7:59 AM.

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Soap hunks

Posted Jul 11, 2009 @ 9:07 AM

Douche douche douche. [snip]

Edited by TWoP Mars, Jul 12, 2009 @ 1:03 AM.
Boards on boards

Merrythought

Merrythought

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 12, 2009 @ 12:10 PM

Has Jeff ever watched any past seasons of BB? He is way too verbose and brings too much drama so early in the game. He is creating too many dynamics of conflict with his long-winded defensive speeches. He is generating too much talk about strategies and the game. This has to all backfire and get him evicted.

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 12, 2009 @ 3:00 PM

Taking all personal feelings out of it, Jeff confuses me.

For WHATEVER reason, Jeff and his group aren't clicking. Forget whose fault it may be. But when he throws the veto competition, which he has directly acknowledged, shouldn't his cliquemates have a right to be upset about that? That looks like he is getting all the perks and none of the blood on his hands.

SugarRachisMe

SugarRachisMe

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 1:33 PM

I'm pretty sure I'd like him a lot less if he was actually clicking with these twits in his team. Just saying.

so. pretty.

breathespink

breathespink

Couch Potato

• Interests:writing, baking, shopping, volunteering, feeding my addiction to Vh1 "reality" shows

Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 2:32 PM

I'm still annoyed at Russ for being such an ass to Jeff. Getting mad because he went to Lydia to see how she was and was in the same room as her when she went to cry? Um, hello meathead, that's the same bedroom as his! Where was he supposed to do, only go to the bedroom allowed by the meathead? He went to his freaking bedroom after the nominations, Lydia happened to also to go to her bedroom, and it just so happened it was the same one. Not that huge of a deal if you ask me.

steve91199

steve91199

Stalker

Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 8:17 PM

I really wish he could just co-host, wearing nice well-cut suits, wearing tight jeans or a Speedo, because I'd rather not have to see him play the game. He's so beautiful, but he's not much of a player, and he will be lucky to even make it out of this next week.

spaceshuttle

spaceshuttle

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 16, 2009 @ 8:42 PM

He's like a cross between BB8 Mike and BB9 Ryan. It's divine!

Mita_Jo

Mita_Jo

Fanatic

Posted Jul 17, 2009 @ 1:59 PM

So, I'm glad that I'm not the only one totally smitten with Jeff. He's so cute!! I wish he would suck up to his team just so he gets to stay for a while. Then I could have something pretty to look at this season.

Captain Astro

Captain Astro

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 17, 2009 @ 4:33 PM

Jeff is just not a good player. He should have faked buddying up to the athletes, just to be able to get information. It might have backfired eventually, but it would be a heck of a lot more useful than what he's doing now, complaining and peppering the house with the F-bomb constantly.

I will give Jeff credit for one thing, though. Last night Jordan said, "If our side had won, we wouldn't be celebrating like they are," to which Jeff replied, "Yes we would." I give him credit for admitting that.

Former Nun

Former Nun

Fanatic

Posted Jul 18, 2009 @ 2:02 AM

I think Jeff is a genuinely nice guy, sweet*, soft-hearted and probably a great friend--one that everyone can count on. I don't think he's the smartest of the athlete clique... and definitely can't fit into the brains group. He has no strategy so he won't be on our screens long. Too bad; he is a good-looking guy. *Even through all those F-bombs.

ALSO, lots of Catholic kids in the U.S. would be familiar with Benedictine University, around 30 miles outside of Chicago.

Edited by Former Nun, Jul 18, 2009 @ 12:28 PM.

pipermaru

pipermaru

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 18, 2009 @ 6:03 PM

He reminds me of Charles Dera.

ETA: Don't google Charles Dera while you're at work.

Edited by pipermaru, Jul 18, 2009 @ 6:04 PM.

Qwerky

Qwerky

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 24, 2009 @ 8:58 PM

I think Jeff is a genuinely nice guy, sweet*, soft-hearted and probably a great friend--one that everyone can count on. I don't think he's the smartest of the athlete clique... and definitely can't fit into the brains group. He has no strategy so he won't be on our screens long. Too bad; he is a good-looking guy. *Even through all those F-bombs.

I agree with this assessment. My immediate first response to his bio was totally negative, but he turns out to be the one I like the most. On a personal level, that is. As a game player, not so much. He is an honorable guy, and straightforward, and he is playing the game against a houseful of deceitful backstabbing morally bankrupt miscreants. In othe words, he doesn't have a chance. But I hope that at least being an athlete will keep him at least to the jury sequester. When watching the feeds, I always gravitate to the cams where Jeff is. Not only 'cause he's nice to look at, he's also very witty and fun. Even the others are easier to tolerate when they are with him.

sofa addicted

sofa addicted

Fanatic

Posted Jul 25, 2009 @ 12:49 PM

I think Jeff's a great guy but I honestly can't imagine how he sells advertising because he is terrible at reading people. They can be squirrelly and evasive and eye-darting all day long and Jeff still believes whatever lies are coming out of their mouths instead of watching how they act while they're talking.

On the other hand, if Jeff walked in to my place of business in a fitted white shirt and a tie, smiled at me and asked if I'd like to buy what he's selling......Yeah, maybe he doesn't need to read people to sell advertising after all, but he sure needs a crash course in it to survive BB.

This experience may be good for him. He was telling Jordan that this same kind of fucking over happens to him in real life, getting bamboozled, etc. Even though I just said I do see how he sells successfully, his lack of people-reading skills could be killing him when he's dealing with cutthroat competitors, backstabbing coworkers, and bosses who plan to give him the shaft a little way down the road. I hope he leaves the game with his personal standards intact but now understanding just how shitty people really are and not taking them at face value anymore.

weaverhi

weaverhi

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 27, 2009 @ 1:47 PM

I just don't see how he sells anything, he is way too negative. Whereas he has been darn lucky that Jessie has won HOH twice, he moans and groans about how "his side" can't win. He never took advantage of being on "his side," that is the athletes. Jordan has more strategy than Jeff does.

Jeff came in with no game plan whatsoever. I wanted to root for him, but just can't.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Jul 27, 2009 @ 4:53 PM

I just don't see how he sells anything,

He's handsome with great eyes. Pretty people can do very well as sales people.

steve91199

steve91199

Stalker

Posted Jul 27, 2009 @ 5:49 PM

He never took advantage of being on "his side," that is the athletes.

There is no advantage to being with the athletes, aside from being safe if they win HOH. Otherwise it's all about what Jessie wants or who he likes. The only exception is Natalie, because Jessie has a crush on her.

Edited by steve91199, Jul 27, 2009 @ 5:50 PM.

shantastic

shantastic

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 27, 2009 @ 7:34 PM

Actually, I've always thought Jeff was the only one who is using this whole clique thing to his best advantage. If people in your group can't put you up, why would you care if they're in your tight alliance? At some point the cliques will break up, and Jeff has gone a long way to forming close relationships in the house. The only disadvantage I see is he can't put up his nemesis now.

But if I went into the house this season (ha!!), I would have tried my best to be on OK footing with my co-cliquers and try my damnest to make inroads with those in other cliques to try to change/influence their choices wrt nominations.

Qwerky

Qwerky

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 1, 2009 @ 10:40 PM

What I wonder is, how the heck is this guy still single? What a sweetheart, he looks good, takes care of himself, he cooks, he's witty and charming and fun to be with. If only I was 20 yrs younger!! Naturally Jordan's mother approved, who wouldn't want a guy like this for a son-in-law. He's almost too good to be true.

That being said, not a good BB player I'm afraid. Too honest and like Russell says, he wears his heart on his sleeve. He's not the smartest, but he makes up for that by being the best all-around good guy by far. And maybe with help from Michelle and Russell, he can make it pretty far.

Gladys4351

Gladys4351

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 15, 2009 @ 9:23 AM

And maybe with help from Michelle and Russell, he can make it pretty far.

I hope this is true because I'm worried about this week with the double eliminations!

Former Nun

Former Nun

Fanatic

Posted Aug 15, 2009 @ 2:57 PM

Is it too late for BB to create the Big Brother's Jeff Calendar of 2010?

HighMaintenance

HighMaintenance

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 16, 2009 @ 2:04 AM

I may be prejudiced by the pretty, but I bet Jeff smells like lilacs and chocolate chip cookies.

MethodActor05

MethodActor05

Stalker

Posted Aug 22, 2009 @ 7:33 PM

He's handsome with great eyes. Pretty people can do very well as sales people.

His face is just amazing. So ridicolously masculine, yet so pretty and nice to look at. It's like it was manufactured by Mattel.

sissykay

sissykay

Stalker

Posted Aug 22, 2009 @ 7:39 PM

His face is just amazing. So ridicolously masculine, yet so pretty and nice to look at. It's like it was manufactured by Mattel.

He's got a nice body as well.

shantastic

shantastic

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 9:17 AM

Let's hope his body is not like it was manufactured by Mattel. . .

Arizonaguy

Arizonaguy

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2009 @ 1:13 PM

I love-hate Jeff. He has a great body, but his big loud-mouthed Chicago-esque accent gets on my nerves. IMO he puts on this facade of being the "nice guy" when I think in reality he is a dick!

empty2

empty2

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 26, 2009 @ 3:36 PM

"How come you didn't hug meeee?"

My god he's a whiny child. I love that Michele and Jordan both laughed at him. Maybe now he'll seek validation in other, more age-appropriate ways.

ByaNose

ByaNose

Fanatic

Posted Aug 26, 2009 @ 5:08 PM

I thought the whole "hug" thing was a joke on Jeff's part. I'm hoping he can pull this out and make the final 2 and win it. I always pull for the good guy/girl to win in the end. Now, I have heard the feeds show a slightly different side in his good guy role, but overall I think he is a nice guy. I also like Jordan (pretty hot), but she really doesn't deserve to make the final 2. Like Jeff said, he has been doing all of the dirty work and getting blood on his hands. It's sort of like Rob and Amber on Survivor: All-Stars. Oooops! Amber won that season didn't she? Nevermind.