Make It or Break It

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

2492 replies to this topic

catray

catray

Fanatic

Posted Jul 1, 2012 @ 12:07 AM

Who else is watching the Olympic trials and matching up the MIOBI gymnasts with the 14 hopefuls competing tonight?

Oh lord, me! I definitely caught myself thinking about MIOBI and comparing the show (and the characters) while watching. The most specific thing I can remember is Al, Tim and Elfie calling Aly Raisman a "work horse" or something like that and I was like "oh, she's Payson!" or something similar. Yeah, you'd think I would have moved on by now but I guess not!

Anisky

Anisky

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 3, 2012 @ 2:10 AM

Oh lord, me! I definitely caught myself thinking about MIOBI and comparing the show (and the characters) while watching. The most specific thing I can remember is Al, Tim and Elfie calling Aly Raisman a "work horse" or something like that and I was like "oh, she's Payson!" or something similar. Yeah, you'd think I would have moved on by now but I guess not!

Haha, well if Aly Raisman is Payson she's definitely pre-back-injury Payson-- I love Aly to death, but she's just about the least artistic gymnast out there, lol. You know what's interesting though, if you look at pictures of Aly Raisman with her hair down and her makeup on, she looks almost identical to Kaylie Cruz!!! Seriously, there were several pictures where a bunch of us were saying, "Wait, is that Aly or Kaylie???"

fuzzybear

fuzzybear

Fanatic

Posted Aug 11, 2012 @ 1:57 PM

I got sucked into this show on Netflix (we just gave up cable) & was surprised at how much I liked it. EXCEPT for the last season. What was that? The production values got so low it was like Saved By The Bell goes to the olympics! Plus only 3 episodes of Sasha is just wrong! If you're going to tank the show than I need shirtless Sasha hanging around ALL THE TIME!