5-10: "He's Our You" 2009.03.25 (recap)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

543 replies to this topic

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2012 @ 12:15 AM

Iíve gotta to believe Ben survives the shooting. Didnít Daniel say you couldnít alter things while time shifting? As soon as Sayid started babbling about the future and laughing maniacally, I knew he was going to try to kill young Ben. When that van drove by, I thought it was going to Roger, and he was going to drag Ben back home and give him an ass whooping. I never thought Sayid would actually get the chance to shoot him.

I hate that Kate is still pining after Sawyer. Wasnít she just taking a roll in the hay with Jack right before they got on the plane? Seriously Kate, just move on! I wanted to slap Sawyer silly when he knocked on her door.

Camera One

Camera One

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2012 @ 12:35 AM

I just rewatched this one tonight. I remember disliking this episode the first time... I didn't find it better this time around. I thought Sayid had made such strides in the first few seasons and it just felt regressive to say he was always a killer as the adult Ben implied in this episode. The flashbacks were really predictable. I remember the first time, I was hoping for a better reason of how Sayid ended up on Ajira, but he was just duped by Ilana.

I didn't get the sense Kate was pining after Sawyer. Though I also didn't like those scenes either.

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2012 @ 10:38 PM

I didn't get the sense Kate was pining after Sawyer. Though I also didn't like those scenes either.

Really? I think Kate has always pined after Sawyer. I don't think she can decide between him and Jack. To me, she can't decide between the stable guy (although not sure Jack is very stable) or the bad boy. I thought I hated her, but now I just think of her as a woman who needs to make a choice. I feel like she is playing both sides, and that makes me not like her.

Camera One

Camera One

Fanatic

Posted Mar 11, 2012 @ 11:25 PM

To me, she can't decide between the stable guy (although not sure Jack is very stable) or the bad boy. I thought I hated her, but now I just think of her as a woman who needs to make a choice.

I agree with that assessment. I don't like this aspect of her storyline any more than you do.