That Metal Show

• Please log in to reply

63 replies to this topic

Standoffish

Standoffish

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2014 @ 5:43 AM

Good season so far.  The guy from Manowar cracked me up - that band is like a real life Spinal Tap.

Ted Nugent is the sole guest this Saturday - which means there is a good chance I'll be shopping for a new TV on Sunday.

...sadly there are also fewer sightings of Jennifer/Miss Box of Junk. <shakes fist at sky>

The audience needs to think up some tougher questions for Eddie!

carrotstick3

carrotstick3

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 1, 2014 @ 1:04 PM

I have yet to watch it this season.  I have always enjoyed Eddie and the guys, think that the show is always great and entertaining and they have some wicked guests on there.

SmartSnark

SmartSnark

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 28, 2014 @ 11:42 PM

I've been watching this show since the beginning. I think I've seen every episode.There was an episode this season where the Top 5 list was the Top 5 stars they'd like to have on "That Metal Show" but haven't been on the show yet. If I remember correctly, Eddie Van Halen was ranked #1.

Some other people mentioned on their wish lists were Ozzy Osbourne, Gene Simmons, Paul Stanley, James Hetfield, Steven Tyler and David Lee Roth. If you think about it, they've interviewed pretty much every major hard rock/metal star who was alive in the years that the show has been on the air. I think their biggest "get" was Axl Rose, but it was kind of a dumb, uninformative interview because they seemed intimidated by him and he probably demanded to see their questions before he agreed to do the interview. Axl's interview with Jimmy Kimmel was better.

Standoffish

Standoffish

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2014 @ 1:48 PM

Blech at the clunky product placement in the past show.  I'm not much of an Yngwie fan, but I really liked his little solo at the end.

Edited by Standoffish, Apr 3, 2014 @ 1:48 PM.