Adam Lambert: Glittery Alien from Planet Fierce

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

23164 replies to this topic

Scamp

Scamp

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:01 PM

Is Amazon limiting quantities so that fans can't artificially keep adam's album pre-sale at #1 by, say, pre-ordering 1000 copies? If so, smart move and that's cool it's still in the top five.

I've heard that people are limited to buying up to 3 CDs per order. I don't know if they limit the number of orders per person though.

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:02 PM

Guys, knock off the symbol discussion. It's derailing the conversation. Y'all know better.

MorningTheft

MorningTheft

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:04 PM

I think Adam likes to shock people and push buttons

I think its ridiculous to say that Adam would wear a swastika, a Nazis swastika, because ya know he likes to push buttons and shock people. He said on his twitter that Godhateshate during the tour when people were protesting his presence on the tour because he is gay. He also posted, Love overcomes hate. Love has no color. Love has no orientation. All is love.”

The meaning for a swastika now is hate pure and simple.

Yes and clearly a man that called out his fans for the Gokey incident and says loves overcomes hate, is all about a hateful symbol.

I know it's a dream, but isn't Robbie Williams doing a world tour?

Robbie is not big in the US. He is huge in Europe

Edited by MorningTheft, Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:05 PM.

sweet and sour

sweet and sour

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:04 PM

Robbie Williams would be perfect overseas but in the U.S. he's not really a viable option because Robbie is pretty much non-existent.

I'm torn between wanting him to tour with a bigger artist and expand his fanbase and touring solo and planning the tour exactly how he wants it.

First I want to hear the music. I think that would be a huge determining factor is the type of tour he does.

Is Amazon limiting quantities so that fans can't artificially keep adam's album pre-sale at #1 by, say, pre-ordering 1000 copies? If so, smart move and that's cool it's still in the top five.

Pre-ordering 1000 copies? I hope no one would do that.

Edited by sweet and sour, Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:08 PM.

TWoP Gadget

TWoP Gadget

Fanatic

Posted Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:09 PM

I'm locking this thread. If it's bad enough that I can't step away for 5 minutes to get lunch without things derailing, that's a problem. It'll be back open shortly.

Edited by TWoP Gadget, Oct 5, 2009 @ 12:09 PM.