Spotted: Promos, Sneak Peaks & Promo Pictures Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

2977 replies to this topic

Freckles101

Freckles101

Fanatic

• Interests:Television, especially Lost, Heroes, Gossip Girl, Veronica Mars, American Idol, Buffy, HIMYM, Pushing Daisies, Alias, Ugly Betty, Bones, and So You Think You Can Dance. Also, reading, listening to music, and baking.

Posted Oct 5, 2012 @ 12:23 PM

There have been a few sneak peeks released, including a really short clip of Chuck and Blair in the hotel room in Monaco and one of Dan and Georgina in Rome, but this one is definitely my favorite. I'm excited to see Nate, Chuck, and Blair trying to figure out where Serena is and I really loved seeing Blair so worried about Serena. But mostly, seeing Chuck comforting Blair and reassuring her that they will find Serena was so great. I'm looking forward to seeing them as a strong supportive couple this season.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Oct 21, 2012 @ 10:05 AM

Sneak peek of 6.03.

Promo for 6.03.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Oct 27, 2012 @ 10:58 PM

Promo for 6.04.

As Steven says, "Oh, wow!". Seriously, I don't think this episode was meant to be quite as funny as this promo suggests.

Producer's preview for 6.04.

It's odd that the producer's preview isn't on CW Television's own Youtube channel, at least not yet.

Edited by Light of Night, Oct 27, 2012 @ 11:13 PM.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Nov 4, 2012 @ 2:48 PM

Actually, it seems the Producer's Preview for 6.04 went up on CW's channel on Oct. 25.

I'm hoping that Dan's chapter on Serena will include something unexpected, possibly a surprise to Serena herself. That could actually make this storyline interesting.

I think that the showing of the promo for 6.05 on Oct. 29 was a mistake. It probably won't be released officially until 6.04 has aired.

pillboxhat

pillboxhat

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 26, 2012 @ 4:14 PM

Promo clip for Episode 7 aka "Save The Last Chance"

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Nov 26, 2012 @ 4:49 PM

Blair says "If they don't do what you say, we spill their secrets." That's two very bad ideas in one sentence: trying to blackmail whoever "they" are; and working with Sage.

pillboxhat

pillboxhat

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:22 PM

Thanksgiving episode - "It's Really Complicated" promo clip.

My cliche meter exploded at the opening "double entendre/triple eyeroll" line from Blair in this.

Edited by pillboxhat, Nov 27, 2012 @ 4:23 PM.

Light of Night

Light of Night

Fanatic

Posted Dec 4, 2012 @ 10:45 PM

Promo for 'The Revengers'.

In the second season, Chuck considered crashing the Bass plane with Jack on it. By the way, where is Jack?