Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 5:17 PM

Name: ALLISON
Hometown: New Orleans, Louisiana

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 5:47 PM

Allison's a favorite right now. We always have to wait and see what they look like in motion but hopefully she can live up to her possible potential.

Loowit

Loowit

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 6:49 PM

...Yeah, this is her...
http://creepy-tan.ytmnd.com/

Her face looks really round.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 6:56 PM

So is this a case of someone who wants to be an actress as opposed to model?

cubes

cubes

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 7:06 PM

I think I love this one.

Haute

Haute

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 7:41 PM

She looks kinda scary, but I think she has real potential.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 7:45 PM

I actually really think that she's very modelesque. Reminds me of a babydoll version of Victoria.

ETA: After seeing more of her...never mind.

Edited by Le Furonda, Feb 18, 2009 @ 6:25 PM.

littlesheba

littlesheba

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:22 PM

I think she looks a lot like Analeigh (although there's apparently 180 degrees difference in personality!) I loved Analeigh but many posters thought she was very unmodelesque. I know there are intangibles but can anyone in the biz theorize why Alli (as she seems to go by) might be more of a contender than Sweetness and Light Girl?

ZiegMan

ZiegMan

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:23 PM

...Yeah, this is her...
http://creepy-tan.ytmnd.com/

Her face looks really round.

:o Seriously?

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:36 PM

I think she is amazing.

funkgasm

funkgasm

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:38 PM

I know there are intangibles but can anyone in the biz theorize why Alli (as she seems to go by) might be more of a contender than Sweetness and Light Girl?

Not that I'm in the fashion industry, but I think Paulina explained pretty well why Analeigh couldn't really be a successful model. Her facial features all seem to be exaggerated (big eyes, lips, nose, etc). In pictures her face looked squished and mushed together like silly putty because everything is so big. Allison has really large eyes and downturned lips with a petitie nose. I think the major difference between the two is that so far, Allison photographs well (in the TV promo and her official photo). Even though Analeigh is a beautiful girl "on the street," she just doesn't look like a model in photographs.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:43 PM

Okay, after seeing all that creepy shit on Allison...I think...erm...I don't really know what to think anymore.

Crazy Lizzy

Crazy Lizzy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:44 PM

Potential is potential, and she is one of the few this cycle that really seems to have it. Hopefully she won't turn out to be a case of utter fail.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:50 PM

She reminds me a lot of Nicole C5, I'm liking this girl. Also a very tiny bit of Sasha P.

Edited by Jon N, Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:50 PM.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:53 PM

Oooh, even the creepy shit is good. Mostly. I love her face.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:56 PM

Thankfully she doesn't have Nicole's beaver teeth. She's got a little alien baby doll thing going on. She might need to watch what she does with her mouth though.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 8:58 PM

I'm thinking the Pekinese eyes might be her biggest problem, but comparing that to all the other girls' problems, she really has nothing to worry about.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:02 PM

I don't see Nicole C5. Nicole had beaver teeth, bushy eyebrows, and looked like a chipmunk. Allison, facewise, is much better.

ZiegMan

ZiegMan

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:26 PM

Like Heather and Lauren before her, she has a devinatart page here:
http://allielisabeta.deviantart.com/

I have no choice but to like her now, her art is wicked. :D

Crazy Lizzy

Crazy Lizzy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:28 PM

She likes 'Oyster Boy.' I love her.

rustyspigot

rustyspigot

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:36 PM

She looks like those giant sad eyed paintings of children from the 70's (damnit couldn't find an internet pic of the one my parents had). Anyway, not a fan, unless she's a major bitch then I'll love her, but not a bitch-Kim definition way. Wow, there are so many bitch-types in ANTM I'm losing track.

Oholibamah

Oholibamah

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 9:53 PM

Her face is a little rodent-like and creepy, but I like think her features could photograph like a dream and I'm hoping its just a bad shot, a la Victoria's Petrified-Vanessa-Carlton promo shot. With a good makeover, I may love her.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:11 PM

http://allielisabeta.deviantart.com/

Wait, she's being called creepy-chan over and over again. I must find out if Roommate Sam knows about this!*

I think she's the best, I just really hope she's not super emo and creepy.

*If she really is "creepy-chan", she'll have already been her own Internet meme and probably will get all branches of ANTM on the Internet a bunch of unwanted attention. Like, maybe here.

Edited by Gregorio, Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:16 PM.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:34 PM

Her full name is Allison Harvard. Don't know why she isn't going by just Alli.

Link to her Flickr account.

omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:51 PM

She's really an internet meme? That is so cool. She reminds me of a creepy version of Nicole cycle 5.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:52 PM

How is she a meme?

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 10:59 PM

How is she a meme?

I'm doing research via my retired Internet aficionado, but that deviantart page had been spammed by people calling her creepy chan. Which means she has probably been moderately been discussed/made fun of/lusted after in a very large forum.

ZiegMan

ZiegMan

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 11:04 PM

I did'nt even notice some of those comments on her DA, yeah that's pretty harsh. I think she's one of those mems born from 4chan.

But she could just be one of those girls who's totally different personality wise, I just hope Tyra and Ms. Jay make a fool out of her.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2009 @ 11:06 PM

If you google "Creepy chan", you get links to stuff where she is mentioned and under images, photos of her come up. So, that's pretty cool.

ladyclare

ladyclare

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2009 @ 12:34 AM

She seems extreme -- a good thing. It'll be interesting to see how she photographs when she's not making crazy faces.