Jillian: Hot Diggity Dog

• Please log in to reply

48 replies to this topic

RainOnATinRoof

RainOnATinRoof

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 8, 2009 @ 5:31 PM

For all the stuff going on with Jillian right now, I do have to thank her for one thing. During the finale, she had a really pale pink fingernail polish on and I thought it looked great on her. I really dislike any color on my fingernails since they're so short and wide, but I went ahead and picked up a sheer vanilla color, gave it three coats, and it looks really good!

I always did appreciate her personal style. Now, what the stylists did to her on TB'ette is another story.

seeryuslee

seeryuslee

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 21, 2009 @ 5:51 PM

Here's a blurb from a local outlet in Kelowna where Jillian and Ed spent a week with family and she was maid of honor for her cousin Tori's wedding.

sparkareno

sparkareno

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 21, 2009 @ 6:53 PM

In that first picture of them on the ski-doo, ED is wearing those fugly green short shorts!!!!

seeryuslee

seeryuslee

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 22, 2009 @ 12:51 PM

The photographer for the wedding of Jillian's cousin Tori has put a bunch of pictures up on her website Fly Photography. She's a wonderful photographer and there are some fabulous shots with lots of Jillian and a few of Ed too. Looks like he's fitting in with her family just fine. There's one pic of Jillian alone that is the best I think I've ever seen of her. It really shows off her beautiful green eyes. Cute photos too of the girls wearing tshirts that say Team Wesszer for Tori and Team Swiderski for Jillian.

ET Canada had a short clip on Jillian and Ed last night that featured these wedding pictures and quoted the photographer as saying Jill and Ed were like a pair of school kids in love and that Jillian was already talking about her own wedding in Kelowna.

And US Magazine, gah! For two weeks they crucify Ed and Jill with cover stories full of gossip and hyperbolic rumors and misquotes and then this week they publish a story about him charming her family??? Of course they still had to get in some nasty gibes but considering what they had published previously, this could almost be considered good press.

fionab

fionab

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 22, 2009 @ 9:40 PM

WOW - Those are hands down the best wedding photos I've ever seen, and everyone looks truly happy. It's nice to see.

Listen Lady

Listen Lady

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 1:22 PM

I don't think they meant "charm" in a good way. I think they meant it in the "con man" way. Nice pictures. Too bad her family didn't have the back bone and presence of mind to not have Ed stink up these once in a lifetime irreplaceable keepsake photographs. Years from now when she and Tori look through her wedding photos there will be creepy Ed in all those photos, including that Team Swiderski t-shirt. Jillian's husband and children will look at Aunt Tori's beautiful wedding pictures and there he'll be. Forever. A testament to Jillian's rigid stubborness and bad judgement.

I don't take issue with him being invited to the wedding, but to put him on equal footing with Tori's actual husband is ridiculous. What he is is a new boyfriend, and a most certain future ex-boyfriend. The t-shirt was a bad idea. It's also sad and desperate considering it's Tori's wedding day.

TTTTorrance

TTTTorrance

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 3:18 PM

I agree with you completely, Listen Lady. Pushing your boyfriend of a just few months into so many of your cousin's wedding pictures is tacky and selfish -- especially considering that four months ago, said boyfriend was macking with his ex-girlfriend on the dance floor at another wedding. This was a day to celebrate Tori and her husband making a lifetime committment to each other -- not Jillian's opportunity to parade around her creepy, cheating boyfriend. Ugh. From the little we've seen of her on the show, Tori seems to really love her cousin -- hopefully she wasn't too put off by Jillian's hijacking of her wedding photos with that stupid T-shirt and insistence of having Ed be in all those shots.

I will say that those are absolutely gorgeous photos. That photgrapher is really talented. Tori looked beautiful, and Jillian looks the most attractive I've ever seen. Stunning setting, too.

TiredMe

TiredMe

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 3:47 PM

Wow- stunning photos. Her cousin is absolutely gorgeous. I certainly hopes everything works out ok for all involved, whatever decisions are made. Best of luck to them all.

kkitkat

kkitkat

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 4:13 PM

Yeah, truly, I too hope Tory is not too upset about all those Ed pictures. I mean there are 4! of them! Way to hijack the wedding pictures, Jillian! [/sarcasm]

Beautiful picture though and everyone looks happy and content. Hopefully everything works out just great for everyone.

redsydog

redsydog

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 5:48 PM

Gorgeous pictures! Thanks for sharing the link.....

I'm sure those aren't the only pictures taken..... Remember they are posted on the photographer's home page... she probably only picked those because of the publicity/curiosity factor for her business.

I'm sure there are tons more with her family members and the Ed ones can be easily photo-shopped for future generations. ;)

It is nice to see the happy, beautiful wedding... all the best to their family.

Shira

Shira

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2009 @ 9:13 PM

I don't think they meant "charm" in a good way. I think they meant it in the "con man" way.

Yes, I agree. And I noticed they didn't say Swiderski's "alleged" unfaithfulness in that little article. They're portraying his cheating with two other women as a fact now. If I were Jillian, I wouldn't be thrilled in the least that they're still covering the two of them as the cheating cad and the naive woman who still trusts him.

As for the wedding photos: gorgeous! I don't mind that they had Jillian's fiance in some photos (because he's not just a boyfriend anymore, and Jillian seemed to be the maid of honor, I think?). But yes, if they call it quits, that would stink up the photos. I bet they'll get married, though. I just don't know if the marriage will last forever (Ed going back to his old ways, I fear).

seeryuslee

seeryuslee

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 25, 2009 @ 8:18 PM

Moving on. Literally.

A neighbour of Jillian's reports:
"2 small men with big hearts have packed her stuff up and left the building... Hello Chicago."

(2 Small Men with Big Hearts is a moving company in Canada.)

I'm so excited for Jillian and Ed to be starting this next phase of their lives together. Family members who post privately are also really pumped up and thrilled for the pair as well.

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted Aug 25, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

I guess if Jillian doesn't mind a guy who plays fast and loose with women's hearts, then I'm not one to spoil her fun. I won't say I really grew to dislike her, but my respect has diminished. She said we would see her head was on straight when it was over, so I guess I missed that episode, and I suspect the writing is on the wall, but if they make it, good on them!

Dancin Queen

Dancin Queen

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 7, 2013 @ 3:59 AM

Jillian Harris is now hosting HGTV's "Love it or List it, Too". Apparently she is now a home designer/decorator too.

eclectcmoi

eclectcmoi

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 26, 2013 @ 5:03 PM

Jillian Harris is now hosting HGTV's "Love it or List it, Too". Apparently she is now a home designer/decorator too.

I saw her on this show the other night and if not for her voice, would not have recognized her. Has she had a nose job? Chin implant? Something...?

ghertigirl

ghertigirl

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2014 @ 11:59 PM

I saw her on this show the other night and if not for her voice, would not have recognized her. Has she had a nose job? Chin implant? Something...?

Yes!  I caught the show too and I didn't even realize it was her at first!  She DID have a nose job.  It was so distracting and in my opinion, unnecessary. I thought she was plenty pretty with her old nose.

JenE4

JenE4

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 10, 2014 @ 1:27 PM

I, too, saw the show and was thinking I know that voice... But had no clue until someone called her Jillian. And then it all clicked that I read about her being on this show here, lol. She looks TOTALLY different--definitely had something done to her face.

Okay. I had to google. She claims it's just a nose job and that everyone is freaking out that it's more. So, I guess count us in that group, lol. But now I feel bad because she also talks about how it's hurtful to have people talking about her.

Kali12

Kali12

Fanatic

Posted Feb 25, 2014 @ 9:10 PM

That's kind of sad. She was so pretty before, in an individual way, not like other people you've seen a million times. Now she looks completely nondescript, imo, pretty, but nondescript. Kind of like she could be Deanna's or Desiree's sister.

GreedyGretchen

GreedyGretchen

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 26, 2014 @ 10:23 AM

I watch Love It or List It Vancouver fairly regularly, and on a recent episode the homeowner wanted a hot tub and Jillian said something like, "believe me, I know hot tubs". I thought it was a funny one time throw-away line until another episode when roses were somehow worked in and she said "I know roses." Eye roll.