The First Ten To Go: Here's Your Hat; What's Your Hurry?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

5 replies to this topic

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

Stalker

Posted Jan 10, 2009 @ 9:14 AM

If you have something to say about any of the contestants eliminated in the first night, this is the place. For the Jason Mesnick season, the first ten eliminated are: Ann, Dominique, Emily, Jackie, Julie, Nicole, Renee, Shelby, Stacia and Treasure.

Edited by TWoP Barnes, Jan 10, 2009 @ 9:23 AM.

Silvergretz

Silvergretz

Just Tuned In

Posted Jan 13, 2009 @ 9:30 AM

At first I was going to complain that Jason doesn't know what he's doing when he sent Shelby home. She seemed like the only sane (i.e. normal) one of the bunch. Now after watching the first two weeks, I feel he did her a favor. Count your lucky stars you're no longer there Shelby!

RainOnATinRoof

RainOnATinRoof

Couch Potato

• Interests:Cooking and TV.

Posted Jan 13, 2009 @ 1:57 PM

Silver, I've been thinking the exact same thing about Stacia! I definitely think that she would have been a good sane choice, but maybe "it" just wasn't there for them. Sometimes you can tell, ya know?

But reading the weecap, I wish for Daniel's sake that Shelby had stayed.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

Stalker

Posted May 24, 2010 @ 7:12 PM

If you want to post about the contestants who were eliminated on the first night, this is still the place. Please don't create threads for them.

threebluestars

threebluestars

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 8, 2013 @ 2:36 AM

I wish the cruise ship entertainer had stayed - she had the most gorgeous eyes, one blue, one brown. I didn't notice until almost the end of the show, and I wanted to see them more - so pretty.

Wibnix

Wibnix

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Backgammon, reading, animals, Foo Fighters, lotsa TV.

Posted Jan 13, 2013 @ 3:29 PM

I wish crazy Shades of Grey lady had stayed only for the entertainment. She was extremely unattractive, especially once she got drunk. I did like her dress. I no longer have any desire to read that stupid book and probably never will, thanks to her.

So many blondes who were obvious dye-jobs-- so not attractive. I was happy but surprised to see them go since I thought Sean was still hung up on blonde fake Emily.

Happy about the women of color who were all very beautiful and interesting. Except for the "model" that got sent home. So full of herself, but I guess that's a classic trait of all models.