The Bachelor/ette Drinking Game: Bottoms Up!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

11 replies to this topic

westpap

westpap

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2009 @ 12:56 PM

This season's drinking game: Take a drink each time you hear one of the following...
-"amazing"
-"my beautiful little boy Ty"
-a reference to DeAnna and/or her B-ette season
-a reference to being a single parent (includes what is apparently this season's tagline, "the single dad from Seattle")

I challenge anyone to not have liver trouble by midseason.

Also, I realize Satan is probably warming up a toasty spot for me in the seventh circle, but I was scoffing whenever Stephanie brought up her late husband -- because every time, she said he was "tragically killed" in a plane crash, and every time, I kept trying to sort out what kind of plane crash involving a person's death is not tragic. It was like she was regurgitating the news story about it every time she mentioned him, and it just BUGGED. And yes, my toes are getting a little warm right now. (Also: that woman looked like one of those aliens from the old 50s pictures of Roswell or whatever, with the eyes on the side of the head and shiny, eyebrow-less forehead, only more pageant-y.)

TrebledTimes

TrebledTimes

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 6, 2009 @ 1:37 PM

This season's drinking game: Take a drink each time you hear one of the following...

"My husband was tragically killed in a plane crash."

I'm am stunned by the Deanna clips. She did not seem into Jason at all to me. Now she wants him back? I can't believe how fake this show is. Jason weeping and convulsing? Deanna back? I am so Fleiss's bitch.

The Dallas cheerleader reminded me a bit of Mandy Moore. Shannon of Shawnee Smith.

Overall, a very severe looking group of women. All the squeeing over Jason was getting very old. But dayum do they bring the body. It just goes to show you an ugly face does not hold you back.

backformore

backformore

Fanatic

Posted Jan 7, 2009 @ 11:35 PM

"she's not here for the right reasons."

Any variation of "Fairy tale," "Happy ever after" or "Prince Charming."

"I wasn't expecting to fall in love" (Liar! you convinced yourself you were in love the moment you saw the guy)

"I'm ready to be a mom"

Haley17

Haley17

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 7, 2009 @ 11:47 PM

I will have to go with the old standbys:

-amazing
-journey
-connection
-forever lose their chance at ... love, a doctor, a prince, a millionaire ...whatever.

No newfangled phrases for me.

Neelia5

Neelia5

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 8, 2009 @ 2:45 PM

How about any variation of: "I've been on that side before" or "I know what it's like to be in your position" or "I know how hard it is", etc.

or something along those lines. I know Deanna was a fan of those, coupled with tears.

lulee

lulee

Stalker

Posted Jan 8, 2009 @ 6:03 PM

or something along those lines. I know Deanna was a fan of those, coupled with tears.

Since we know DeAnna will be back, we may be able to expect some of her other standbys about "you don't know how hard this is for me" or "it's just breaking my heart" or some other crap like that.

Squeezer

Squeezer

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 9, 2009 @ 11:36 AM

"Can I steal you away?"

Since we have a number of group dates to come, I think we can count on hearing this a few dozen times.

fionab

fionab

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 29, 2009 @ 11:20 AM

test

ShantasticBus

ShantasticBus

Couch Potato

• Interests:writing, baseball, writing about baseball, quoting Arrested Development, Seattle Mariners, Cougar football, Cougar basketball, theatre, astrology, psychology, personality disorders, reading, ESP, ESPN, yoga, Mah Jong, Lucky Strike Bowling, anything Italian, hating Dubya, wit, humor, satire, sleeping, collecting dust

Posted Jan 19, 2010 @ 6:19 AM

My fiancé and I have begun our drinking game list for Jake's season. Some of our favorites:
• "he's the one"
• "so much love to give"
• "growing old"
• "don't want to share him with other women"
• "good person"

We also drink whenever anyone toasts, anyone's grammar is incorrect ("shooken up"), and when Jake says he's got a great surprise/date/evening for [bachelorette X]. No, you don't, Jake. TPTB have a great surprise/date/evening for [bachelorette X]. If only all of us had producers to pay Chicago for a private concert and organize plane rides and PAs to put out candles, wine, flowers, and cook amazing food. Can we get a show where married people get these TPTB dates? Because that would be awesome.

alapaki

alapaki

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2010 @ 4:08 PM

This one doesn't get busted out that often, so you need a stiff drink, but it's guaranteed every season:

"If that's what [insert Bachelor name] is looking for, then I don't want to be with him"

Black Kettle

Black Kettle

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Golf, reading, computers, TV, movies...the usual<br /><br />Memorizing and repeating movie quotes<br /><br />Learning something about cooking<br /><br />Turning the occasional joke and enjoying those of others<br /><br />The Cleveland Indians and Browns<br /><br />The unreal Xavier Musketeers, version 2007-08

Posted Feb 16, 2010 @ 12:04 PM

It's the Bachelor Drinking Game for "On the Wings of Love!"

Drink on these words or phrases (everybody gets one)

1. Excited!

2. Amazing!

3. Falling in / fallen in love! OR fallen for!

4. Values!

5. _______ that I want in my wife / husband!

6. Awesome!

7. Lost! In his / her eyes!

8. Treat(ed) like a princess!

9. Ex-husband!

10. Go flying! OR Take you flying!

11. Cloud nine!

God, I'm already wasted.....

winebox

winebox

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 22, 2010 @ 10:16 AM

Her and I's.

Surreal

Most ________ EVER

For tonight's game, I would suggest a drink every time someone alludes to Rozlyn being a skanky whore!