'Biggest Losers': Where Are They Now?

• Please log in to reply

1192 replies to this topic

Arizonaguy

Arizonaguy

Fanatic

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 3:54 PM

Chism continues his less than stellar performance at home. 5 weeks 15 lbs lost. He hasn't hit the 100lb mark yet.

Link note: unless you wanted to see Chism's band play, don't go there. Summary: torn between having fun and working out. Has yet to learn to incorporate fitness into his everyday life.

So Chism doesn't want to think about or have to deal with his food, exercise, weight loss? Well, if he wants to incorporate a healthy lifestyle into his life and keep the weight off in the long run, he'd better change his mentality. It sounds like he wants to "rest on his laurels" too; fueled by everyone's complimentary and congratulatory words in regard to the weight he has lost thus far.

Edited by Arizonaguy, Apr 3, 2012 @ 3:59 PM.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 1:10 PM

http://www.hometowna...ns-KI-race.html

Rebecca - she looks great and doing well.

katje

katje

Fanatic

Posted Apr 5, 2012 @ 3:24 PM

According Rebecca's web page (linked at the end of the article in bendercat's post), she and Daniel got engaged this past November.

tiger48

tiger48

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:27 PM

Does anyone know of past contestants running in the Boston Marathon tomorrow? I haven't heard of any to look out for.

Edited by tiger48, Apr 15, 2012 @ 4:28 PM.

katje

katje

Fanatic

Posted Apr 15, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

tiger48, I can't find anything about former TBL contestants in this year's Boston Marathon. Most of the coverage I'm seeing focuses on the hot weather forecast for the day.

captnamerca

captnamerca

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 8:39 AM

I live for the day when I open the newest post in this thread and it says:

"Conda--living in a van down by the river."

aces9

aces9

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:17 AM

I saw Patrick running the Boston Marathon Monday. He was running with an older man who was also wearing the green Biggest Loser shirt, but I don't think he was a contestant, probably just a family member or friend? Patrick looked like he was in good shape though and was still jogging along when I saw him at mile 24, in 90 degree heat!

Edited by aces9, Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:20 AM.

deaja

deaja

Stalker

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 11:27 AM

Amy from Season 6 (purple team) did the Boston Marathon this week. Her time was around 7 hours and she raised money for liver disease doing it.

fivestone

fivestone

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 6:08 PM

Great article about Irene (season 11) that I don't think ever got posted. Yeah, it's almost a year old, but still. Ahh, love me some Irene. It explains why she barely got any airtime on the show, among other things:

http://www.phillybur...19bb30f31a.html

rhonde

rhonde

Channel Surfer

Posted Apr 19, 2012 @ 6:49 PM

Great article about Irene (season 11) that I don't think ever got posted. Yeah, it's almost a year old, but still. Ahh, love me some Irene. It explains why she barely got any airtime on the show, among other things: http://www.phillybur...19bb30f31a.html

Wow....if Ali had ever been punched in the throat, maybe she wouldn't have threatened to do that to Irene. Stay classy Ali.

OnceSane

OnceSane

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 1:14 PM

I have no problem with what Ali said. I doubt she said it to be pro-violence.

wej5541

wej5541

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 5:28 PM

With 6 and a half hours to loose 6 more pounds to make weigh in, Rulon pulled out of the Olympic trials.

http://espn.go.com/o...-next-challenge

katje

katje

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 5:48 PM

It was two years ago that Gardner weighed 474 pounds and his sister, a cardiologist, told him he would be dead within five years. "That was an eye-opener," Gardner said. He joined the television reality show "The Biggest Loser" in a quest to regain his health. After losing some 200 pounds on the show, Gardner's competitive fire was re-lit; he quit the show and moved to Colorado Springs to focus on a return to the mat.

Kind of ironic that he [purportedly] quit the show to focus on returning to wrestling, when not quitting would have given him a much better chance of making the weight he needed to be on the Olympic team.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 7:41 AM

http://www.people.co...0590487,00.html

Sam and Stephanie getting married. Read the comments - people commenting on this season's crowd.

ClaireO

ClaireO

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 8:55 AM

I'm very happy to see that he's recovered enough to do this. I haven't seen an update on Sam's status in a while, but this indicates that he's close to if not at 100% again. Good for them both.

Ms Chicklet

Ms Chicklet

Stalker

Posted Apr 28, 2012 @ 5:53 PM

I hope Sam and Stephanie are having a very happy day.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 7:32 AM

http://entertainment...ed-with-losers/

Joe gets married and current BL-ers are at the wedding?

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 8:59 AM

Was Joe Buddy's brother? I'd totally forgotten him.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 9:35 AM

Joe is Mike's brother.

jj17

jj17

Couch Potato

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 11:14 AM

Joe gets married and current BL-ers are at the wedding?

Don't get that at all. He was only on the ranch for 2 1/2 (TV) weeks. Did you honestly get that close to people you know for 3 weeks, people who voted off you brother just before you left??? I can understand Jeremy because Jeremy was the one trying to get him to stay but everyone else? And he's from New York, why go to Michigan to get married?? Weird.

This whole season was weird.

WileyCoyote

WileyCoyote

Fanatic

Posted May 2, 2012 @ 1:22 PM

I think the "Where Are They Now" topic is the perfect place for something.

If ANYONE ever hears of spinoff ventures using the Britts, I think it should be reported here.

You know the stuff I mean. Going on tour for inspirational talks and pocketing speakers fees. Getting training jobs at the Biggest Loser Ranch. Heck, even doing appearances at malls and getting fees that way.

We can't stop it from happening. But if ANY of it has the official stamp of the franchise on it, and they've chosen to use these vile people, I hope its acknowledged here so we can hold their feet to the fire for doing so. The idea of these horrible, horrible people continuing to profit from this show makes me want to hurl.

Edited by WileyCoyote, May 2, 2012 @ 1:23 PM.

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 12:43 PM

http://blbreak.austinandrews.net/

Austin - sounds somewhat like a cult, but if it helps.. (Scroll down when you click on the page to the story about his 90-day plan.)

Ms Chicklet

Ms Chicklet

Stalker

Posted May 4, 2012 @ 2:01 PM

Saw the pictures of Austin and Ken at the finale. Ken's getting a pooch back, but still looks pretty good. Austin's struggled, but I like his honesty and taking responsibility for it, like when he says, "My mistake has been- I didn't ask for help. I wanted to do this on my own- to prove I was above weight gain, above struggle."

Roy looks better and healthier than Jeremy, someone less than half his age.

torreador

torreador

Couch Potato

Posted May 5, 2012 @ 3:10 PM

This week's US Magazine has some photos from Sam and Stephanie's wedding. The look good. He's put on a few lbs, but it's to be expected as I'm sure he can't work out much right now... loks to be a mark of some kind on his left temple... you can see it in bothphotos....Or I guess it could be a shadow.

And there's a picture with them with Ashley and Koli. Ashley looks like she's put on some weight and Koli looks like he's put on a lot of weight. The photo just shows them above the waist. I'd love to see full shots.

jj17

jj17

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 10:04 AM

Here's an article about Q and Larialmy from Season 11.

lu1wml

lu1wml

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 11:40 AM

Thanks for posting this.
I like them, and am glad to hear they're back on track.

jj17

jj17

Couch Potato

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 2:45 PM

Conda and Jeremy have a facebook page together. Conda-jeremy Britt. They are shilling for speaking engagements to be motivational speakers, for one or both.

We would love to help as many people as possible but we must learn how to be compensated for our time

chesslover

chesslover

Couch Potato

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 3:52 PM

Do work. Get paid. In your case it's don't work get paid more.

Edited by chesslover, May 10, 2012 @ 3:56 PM.

misterbfd

misterbfd

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 8:48 PM

We would love to help as many people as possible but we must learn how to be compensated for our time

Learn how to say "would you like some fries with that?"

bendercat

bendercat

Video Archivist

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:40 AM

There is truly something wrong in this world if they get paid for inspiring people.