6-13: 2008.12.16

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

405 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 7:21 PM

From NBCUMV.com:

“BIGGEST LOSER” REVEALED IN SEASON FINALE - In this must-see, exciting live finale, all of “The Biggest Loser” families from this season return for a special reunion and a chance to weigh in one last time - and show America how much weight they’ve all lost since beginning their weight-loss journeys.
There are four contestants left, but America has voted on the two that fell below the yellow line in last week’s episode to choose who will be the third finalist in the game. After America’s vote is revealed and the third finalist is announced, the eliminated player will then weigh in with the other 12 eliminated contestants to compete for the $100,000 “at home” prize. Then it’s the moment viewers have been waiting for, when one of the three finalists will be named this season’s “Biggest Loser” and win the coveted grand prize of $250,000! Plus, there will be a special sneak preview of season 7, which premieres January 6. Alison Sweeney is the host, and trainers Bob Harper and Jillian Michaels also star.

sienna gold

sienna gold

Fanatic

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:00 PM

So that would be JIllian 5, Bob 0 (vs Jillian. He does have Erik)
Better luck next season Bob
And back to back women winners. Sweet.

NBC: Please stop showing Amy and Marty as this big love story of Season 3 as if they are Matty and Suzie. Because Marty is a scumbucket of the Nth order. Thank you. Also - when I was watching the parade of "makeovers" I wish people would invest in COLOUR [ie: Amy in Red!] Why do they always wear black? Like come on! Also - I really don't like how they do the finale...they need to do it more Survivor style. Or something. I dunno. Make it faster.

Heba - looked fantastic. But please, invest in a bra. Saggy breasts in a see-through top, very noticeable and not hot. Stacey looked totally different at all, to the point where I had to go, "Is that Stacey?" Vicky still looked Icky, Michelle looked fantastic and Ed as well. I am just shocked how thin everyone looks this season compared to last season - or the season before that.

I have to say - it was amazing that only 2 guys (That I can remember - Philip and Ed) hit the 100 mark, where nearly every woman did. This really was the season of women. I wonder how much of that had to do with Ali showing people women could win the game - or that the men were just really big + dealing with injuries + being lazy (Brady, yes, I'm talking to you). And did anyone else noticed that when Heba was re-introduced, Philip's Amy looked like she just took a huge big wiff of poo? Everyone msned me at the same time and went BWAHAHAHAAHA when Vicky lost by 1 lb. Sweet. Sweet. Justice.

Other little points:
Something that always cracks me up - is when they all act like they NEVER saw or heard of a Subway before. I hate, loathe pizza (The crust/bread makes me sick and all the combos makes me ill). So I always buy Subway. But it's like anyone who comes on the BL it's like, "OMG! I just discovered Subway!".

Edited by sienna gold, Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:02 PM.

Tienko

Tienko

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:00 PM

MICHELLE! WOO! She looks so good. Lots of people did, actually.

Poor Amy though! She was so close to that at-home prize!! Ugh.

mtlchickie

mtlchickie

Stalker

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:02 PM

DAMMIT! Evil won the 100K! (I hurt for Amy. Girl be looking fabulous.)

WHOHOO! Good won the 250K!

In other news, Bernie and Brittany look too darn cute.

mag-girl

mag-girl

Video Archivist

Who won the at home prize? Sorry. I'm away from home and won't get to watch it!

jwd

jwd

Video Archivist

YES!! Happy Dance Happy Dance!!!!! There is JUSTICE! Congratulations Michelle!! Best finale ever, well except for Heba taking the 100k that is. LOL Again congrats Michelle! :)

Edited by jwd, Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:09 PM.

CRFTony

CRFTony

Couch Potato

Yes, another win for Jillian. Shove it, Bob!

But the best part of the night was Vicky and Brady getting shut out. Suck on it, losers.

What a perfect finale. Well, almost. If Amy could've beaten Heba it would have been perfection.

maki

maki

Fanatic

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:03 PM

WAHOOO!!! Yay Michelle!

And I know it makes me somewhat evil, but I also cheered when the results were read and Heba and Ed had to try to be graceful about learning that America does not like them so much.

Cream Cheese

Cream Cheese

Fanatic

Suck it, Vicki!
Suck it, Ed!
Suck it, Bob!

Go Michelle!! Go Jillian!!

Bad enough that Heba won $100K but did she get smoked out of the final 3 by a landslide! 80-something percent? Wow! People just don't like you, Hebs. Plus, both Heba and Vicki almost wiped out. Damn, that would've been beautiful! All and all, a great ending to a crap season.
Amy and Phil looked AMAZING! So happy for them and Stacy was gorgeous!

Oh...and because it has to be said again, SUCK IT BobVickiHebaEd!

sienna gold

sienna gold

Fanatic

Mag-girl, it was Heba

uw badgers

uw badgers

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:04 PM

MICHELLE FOR THE WIN! WOO-HOO!
She looks fantastic!

Ed by a landslide..heh

Take that Vicky-bitch..karma sucks.

Man it would've been great for Amy to take the $100,000. What a big "fuck you" that would've been. She looked great and so did Phil.

I hate to say this, but Shellay needs to eat a sandwhich..

Way to go Jerry, he looked great, so did Coleen.

Allison's screeching has to stop..I wonder if Ed is deaf now?

Bring on the next season..

Yunakitty

Yunakitty

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:05 PM

Yes, I was gleeful at Brady and Vicky's loss. Karma has a lot of calories, bitches. I was really sorry Amy P. lost to Heba, that sucked; but to be fair, Heba looked awesome. I almost couldn't associate the new her with the old her that I despised so much. Vicky, on the other hand, still looked like the same sour turd.

Yay Michelle! She looks so great. She seems to be the only female contestant that doesn't have saggy baggy arms after her weight loss (may be her younger age?) Anyway, yay. It was an almost perfect ending to a less than perfect season.

MichaelaRae

MichaelaRae

Fanatic

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:05 PM

And I know it makes me somewhat evil, but I also cheered when the results were read and Heba and Ed had to try to be graceful about learning that America does not like them so much.

I embraced the evil full-on and DID cheer out loud. There was even celebratory dancing. I love that America gave them a giant Fuck. You.

Jaclynovascotia

Jaclynovascotia

Fanatic

• Interests:Facebook: Jaclyn Holland-Strauss
    Twitter: JaclynHStrauss or Flirtycatherine
    My website is for those who are interested in blogs on pop culture, religion, philosophy, health, humour, politics, etc. I have polls, information on the Illuminati, tv shows, etc. I also have tips on how to improve your writing, along with tips for how to do better in school. There are also samples of my own writing.I hope you enjoy!

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:07 PM

Brady looks extremely fuckable now. I always said he would! I too am really impressed with how these people really came through with the weight loss. The finale is always really inspiring in that way. Phil looked absolutely wonderful too. Shellay looked a bit gaunt but otherwise fantastic.

I think Viki is going to gain weight and Brady is going to mess around. At least that's what I hope and I'm willign to travel down to Houma to help it take place.

Allie2010

Allie2010

Video Archivist

Thrilled with the Michelle win!!!!! But I hate how the finale always ends so abruptly-I want more!I want to hear contestants reactions to watching the show at home etc. The finale ends up being a let down

VAHokies

VAHokies

Fanatic

Had Heba been in the F3, she would have won! That's got to be a tough pill to swallow!

I'm so happy for Michelle -- she looked great, but didn't look unhealthy, like some of the previous winners.

MsMystery

MsMystery

Loyal Viewer

I am glad to know that the time I spent online voting for Ed was not in vain. Go Michelle! Stacey and Amy C looked great. I think that it is great that the other Amy lost so much weight, but I thought that she looked too thin. And, I was really happy that Tom Sr. and Jerry were able to improve their health so much.

MuppetCoat

MuppetCoat

Couch Potato

Ok Math Geniuses - help me out here - did we just give Heba/Ed $100K?

I.E. - if the votes had been reversed, who would have won? Would Heba beat Michelle? Would Amy beat Ed?

lovinbob

lovinbob

Fanatic

Hilarious that Ed won the vote by a landslide.

Heba's non-support was ridiculous. Woman looked AMAZING, and just fucked it up by not wearing a bra?

Loved Amy C's dress—she looked gorge. So did Shellay. And Coleen. And the first woman voted off—was it Stacy? Gorgeous!

How about Vicky being completely unable to walk? At first she wouldn't leave the top step—it reminded me of when she wouldn't jump into the water. And then she couldn't make her way down the stairs? Was the dress too tight or could she not handle the shoes? Either way, WTF is wrong with you? You're on TV—is "looking good" more important than looking like a total idiot and spaz?

So glad Jillian was in pants. She always looks so uncomfortable in a dress.

Shorty186

Shorty186

Channel Surfer

I missed the first half hour. Why were Bernie and Brittany there? Just showing past contestants?

snoozy

snoozy

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:08 PM

Well blow me that Ed was voted in as the third finalist. I don't think there are words in any human language to express how suprised - in a good way - I was. Bwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa. Sorry kids, but we don't like people who throw challenges. Ed, cooooooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmeeeeee on DOWN!!!

And again, Boyfriend Bob, maybe you better rethink the whole counselling approach Jillian uses. Cuz... it works. Hmm.

GO JILLIAN! GO MICHELLE!

flalawbabe

flalawbabe

Channel Surfer

• Interests:Fashion, style, fitness, weightlifting, cooking without recipes

Yay! Finally the person I'm rooting for wins the BL! Big sigh of happiness :)

christyneener

christyneener

Channel Surfer

Go Michelle! I was crying all the way through the episode . . . it was amazing to see everyone's transformations . . . but seeing Michelle win was just the cherry on top of the cake!

I actually felt okay with Heba winning the at-home prize. I never liked her much but in the end seeing her look so happy and healthy kind of melted my heart. (But if Vicky had won, I would have been pissed.)

DonitsYum

DonitsYum

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:music, softball, bowling; "Battlestar Galactica", "Mad Men", reality shows

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:09 PM

...and Vicki get nada...zilch. Heh heh....Vicki's first stop on the way home? Mickey D's!

She looked like a drunk Barbie coming down those stairs.

I forgot how classy the other contestants were...congratulating each other and everything, wow!

Makemelaugh

Makemelaugh

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:09 PM

I didn't catch it but I think if Heba had been in the finals she would have had a bigger percentage of weight loss than Michelle and won the quarter mil.

making tonight's show even sweeter!!!

Karma's a bitch, Heba and Vickie. Try being nicer in your next life.

Phillip and his wife looked AWESOME!!!

neesie

neesie

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:10 PM

1. Ok, what the heck is up or should I say down with Heba's boobs?

2. Nice oops Mr. Voiceover .... asking the viewing audience if Heba instead of Ed was going to be in the top three

3. Wow Colleens dad looks so different. Goood for him!!

4. 2nd oops Mr Voiceover ... asking if amy was going to maintain the lead before Amy even got on the scale (he meant Stacy)

but reality is thatAmy is currently in the lead.

5. Nice going Allison ... Taking a lesson on how to give away the ending much ... telling TV america that "HEBA" has just rejoined us when its actually Amy who is standing there in the lead.

6. Well, Phil just knocked off Amy so it's pretty diffenite to me that Heba the heffa wins the at home portion. RATS!

7. The only redeeming thing is that at least it wasn't Brady.

8. Michelle looks like she may pull it off or at least I can hope! Vicky can be the "Ugliest Loser - inside and out" and Ed, well Ed can buy a brain with Heba's 100K.

9. Is it just me or does anyone else think Jillian and Michelle may be more than just trainer/trainee??? NO, ok...

Way to go Michelle!!! oh, and poor Bob always a bridesmaid and never the bride.

Allie2010

Allie2010

Video Archivist

I embraced the evil full-on and DID cheer out loud. There was even celebratory dancing. I love that America gave them a giant Fuck. You.

My daughter said neighbors up he street probably heard me-glad I'm not the only one! She looked truly disappointed and I loved how Alison kept adding to the suspense and really rubbing in "did America hear your plea" then when she said landslide 84% I KNEW it had worked!!!!

buffett

buffett

Channel Surfer

Heba won the 100,000 and apparently the active contempt of 82% of the folks who called in to vote. I honestly did not expect that amount of spite.

Both Amys and Michelle looked lovely! And it was so clear that Coleen did not mind losing to her dad. Aw.

dramawitch

dramawitch

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

Michelle looks amazing! I knew she had it the minute it was announced she needed to lose more than 100. I knew she was in the 130's, so that's awesome.

Amazingly, I'm not upset about Heba because she does seem to be genuine in her reasons for being there and got better as the end came. Plus, she did look amazing.

I thought it would be really funny if Ed and Heba won both because that was Icky's and Brady's plan all along (but I was NOT rooting for Ed, do know that)...just thought that would be hilarious. It's better that Icky finished third! Her video made her seem like she wasn't so eager to be with the family...maybe it's just me.

nyclovinggirl

nyclovinggirl

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 16, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

OMG I'm so freakin happy! I loved the look on Ed and Heba's faces when it was revealed that ED went on and not her. Worked to their advantage which I'm fine with really. It wasn't a Vicky/Brady win at all.

What struck me was that still Icky didn't discuss her husband. As a matter of fact I will bet she told Brady that SHE would work out and win the money and he would do all her chores. She looked good but I can't find any happiness for her outside of the fact that she is healthier and hopefully she puts the new Vicky out there and lays to rest Icky. I loved that it was Phillip that helped her break through.

Amy/Phillip: They looked amazing but not as connected as they used to.
Stacy looked awesome and I too didn't know that was really her!
Colleen and her Dad looked great
Shellay and Amy C.. smokin hot! I was sorry Amy C didn't win the at home prize but damn she's hot!

Michelle looked absolutely stunning and I couldn't help but be over excited for her win. She worked the hardest and learned the most. I think she's got all the right stuff!

BOOYAH ICKY! BOB!

TEAM BLACK all the way :-D