S11 Speculation with Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

561 replies to this topic

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 10:20 PM

The spoiler thread is getting crazy bogged down with all kinds of speculation but there really is no where else to put it, so I thought I would make this thread even though it is kind of late in the season.

I am going to agree with the folks that think Analeigh is top 3 because of her non presence in all of the spoiler related photographs. It is totally unprecedented to have an all white top 3, but Sheena is in that picture with Clark, Joslyn, Elina, and Marjorie and we know for a fact that Clark and Joslyn are decoys. I think it has to be a pic of all the eliminated girls pre-F3 since there is no McKey or Sam, and we pretty much know they are in it.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 10:39 PM

Good idea evilandproud. This thread is definitely needed.

With knowledge of the spoilers, I think Elina is next out. Sheena, Marj, McKey, and Sam were seen in the final fashion show. Analeigh and Elina weren't. Compare there performances, Elina is 6th place.

Go-sees. Marjorie is a mess when talked to with strangers. Sam or Sheena have the weekest portfolios (and walk for Sam though), but somehow, I think Analeigh will go here, or else is final 3 bound. If Ana stays, than Sheena/Marj goes. I am leaning towards Marj.

Sheena - She was in the final runway show, but no cameras, so I am assuming she was a decoy. April's spot.

Final 3: McKey/Sam/Analeigh or Marj

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 10:47 PM

I just don't get Sam. It seems apparent to me that the F2 has to be McKey and Analeigh, and that Sheena is the third place girl. Where the hell does Sam fit in, anywhere?

I think McKey has this in the bag. Tyra is clearly going for a Model with a capital M. She is not playing games and stringing girls along for entertainment value or to serve a quota.

Edited by JAZ853, Oct 22, 2008 @ 11:12 PM.

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 10:49 PM

I think this thread is a good idea and that orangepenguin's assessment is spot-on. Apparently, whoever was in charge of foiling the paparazzi in Amsterdam did a fantastic job, because the spoiler photos mean absolutely nothing. This is really quite exciting.

Based on Analeigh's commercial performance and the current spoilers, I think this game is either Analeigh's or McKey's to lose. I don't see Sam making final two. Her edit is neither that of a winner nor a runner-up, and her walk is the worst thing I have ever seen.

Edited by 23 Skiddoo, Oct 22, 2008 @ 10:50 PM.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 11:03 PM

You know, maybe the X17 pics were fake? As in, it was set-up for people like us, who read spoilers and stuff. And to cover up the real final 3 of Sam/Ana/McKey.

I mean, what are the odds that 5 of the girls are "outed" several months prior to the release of the Vogue ad, especially when there was no cameras following them? Hmm..

I think McKey is definitely in the Final 3. Everyone else, but Elina, has a good chance of being in it too.

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 11:22 PM

I think there are two key spoilers:

1. The group of eliminated contestants includes everyone remaining except for McKey, Sam, and Analeigh.
2. In the final runway, cameras focused on McKey and Sam; Marjorie and Sheena were also present.

The most obvious conclusion is that McKey and Sam are the final two, and Analeigh is 3rd place. That leaves Sheena in 4th for diversity; one of Marjorie/Elina breaks down and yells at the judges next episode, and the other bombs the go-sees at the Final 5. I could see either doing both.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Oct 22, 2008 @ 11:56 PM

I mean, but Analeigh has to be in the final runway (especially since she has a killer walk). So how did AceReject miss her?

JustADream

JustADream

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 12:14 AM

I'm basing all this on the edits so far because I haven't seen the pictures. I know for whatever reason, Tyra likes to pretend C1 doesn't exist, but the elimination of Joslyn proved that maybe race isn't an issue this time and Sheena won't make final three just for being Asian. I don't see how Tyra can justify her there, but we know that's never stopped her before.

I think Analeigh's awesome CG commercial may just be her ace in the hole for awhile. CG seems to hold alot of weight wth Tyra; she gets on the girls alot for having a bad commercial and stuck hamsters in the bottom 2 for bad ones before (Caridee).

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 12:55 AM

If Analeigh IS NOT winning, there is no way she can be in final 3. Her CoverGirl photo would have to suck really bad to be eliminated because her commercial would be good. Especially considering her likely final 3 competitors are McKey and Sam.

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 1:57 AM

Her CoverGirl photo would have to suck really bad to be eliminated because her commercial would be good.

Eh, that's assuming an actual modeling competition. They can always decide that Analeigh seems too commercial, or isn't as versatile as the others, regardless of the actual photoshoot. Remember C5 Lisa, or C8 Renee?

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 7:10 AM

They can eliminate her for whatever reason they want...even if she rocks the covergirl shoot. It has been done before, many times.

Hermosa

Hermosa

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 8:19 AM

Maybe Analeigh's actual CG commercial at F3 will be a disappointment compared to the one from the last episode and they do a B.S elimination. Or she is eliminated before F3 so that they won't have to justify someone else winning over her. Kinda like Jenah in Cycle 9.

Is it possible that Acereject just simply didn't recognise Analeigh in the final runaway show? Maybe her runway look makes her look different to how she looks on the show.

whatevausay

whatevausay

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 8:29 AM

Honestly, I think Analeigh looks 12 and I would look over her in a show myself. She sure is a sweet girl, but I see her as much a model as Joslyn.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:03 AM

...I would look over her in a show myself. She sure is a sweet girl, but I see her as much a model as Joslyn.

ITA with the first part, but not the second part. If I was at an ANTM runway show and was looking for finalists, I would look over Analeigh in a hot minute. Analeigh looks like a real model and I would have my eye out for really pretty girls whose bodies aren't quite right for modeling that also have really obvious hairstyles. I would be scanning for black hair, platinum blonde hair, bright red hair, and brown hair with eighty colors in it. I would maybe pick up on McKey being a finalist because she is really modelesque and has the right proportions, but her hair would raise some red flags for me. Samantha I would know is a finalist right away. Sheena I would know was a finalist right away.

IMHO, Analeigh looks like an actual working model so I wouldn't even notice her.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 10:21 AM

Good idea! Thanks for making this thread.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 11:52 AM

Acereject picked out Marj too though, and I think Marj would blend in with the models. But he said her walk wasn't up to snuff too.

whatevausay

whatevausay

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 12:25 PM

I would be interested to see (a poll perhaps?) that shows who people want to win and who they think will win, but would hate to do so if there is no interest. Anyone?

strawberryblond

strawberryblond

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 12:56 PM

Based on the photos in Amsterdam, I definitely agree that Analeigh seems destined for the final 3 now. I also agree with evilandproud that she could quite possibly have just blended in at the fashion show because she does look pretty modelesque and doesn't have crazy hair or anything that would make her stand out.

As far as the poll question, I want Analeigh or McKey to win, and I think one of them will win, based on the spoilers. I think McKey looks the most like a winner of ANTM. I'm not crazy about her personality, but I don't mind her. I think Analeigh is very pretty, though not in the way most of the winners of this show are. I do, however, really like her personality, so that makes up for McKey's slight advantage in appearance for me. Sam, however, is the last person I want to win, and I do think there's a chance she could win it too. I'll be shocked if anyone other than one of those three wins.

Mike Paz

Mike Paz

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:I used to be a blogger/web writer for TV Squad...then I got downsized. The next week AOL bought Huffington Post... coincidence?<br /><br />But I like everything really, Reality Television, Disney, Video Games.

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 3:44 PM

Now seeing that Analeigh actually makes it overseas does anyone think that maybe the original group poster intentionally had McKey and Analeigh closest to Tyra? I mean i know that there's no pattern in where Whitney or Tootie are positioned. I also know i'm all paranoid now looking at clues that aren't clues.

I miss the mole.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 6:51 PM

Just added the two polls (or tried to -- let me know if it's messed up). Don't know that this is the best thread for them, but also don't know if there's a better one, so we'll go with it.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 8:42 PM

I kinda feel bad for Sam for having 0 votes, so I am tempted to have someone vote for her.

Sky Fishs

Sky Fishs

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:02 PM

Wow, I feel bad for Sam.. Why is she hated so much? I like her!
She is my third favorite.

Analeigh is NOT gonna win the competition.. As much as I and others want to.

I don't think Marjorie could be able to handle life as a covergirl.. too spazzy, even though I love that about her.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:04 PM

Sam would've been my second choice for the first poll, but I voted for Analeigh, who doesn't appear to have needed my vote.

I think Sam has runner-up written all over her.

Edited by orangepenguin, Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:04 PM.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:04 PM

Analeigh is NOT gonna win the competition.. As much as I and others want to.

Agree, I doubt TyTy and CG would have two blonde winners in a row.

ETA: Solidifying my point.

Edited by Le Furonda, Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:18 PM.

Crazy Lizzy

Crazy Lizzy

Fanatic

• Interests:ANTM, Anime, History, International Affairs and Politics, Feminism, Comedy, Library Science, Kittens, The FourFour blog

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:11 PM

Agree. In the eyes of CG and TyTy, Analeigh is quite similar to Whitney. If you ask Tyra, Tyra will probably spout out how much Analeigh is like Whitney. To add to that, I doubt CG would have two blonde winners in a row.

Eh, I don't see it, Even looking through the twisted CG/TyTy-scope. Analeigh isn't tubby/untoned, bitter, spouting nonsense, and while they are both blonde, Analeigh's hair doesn't remind me of that of a dollar-store doll that's been left in the rain.

TerrifiedofTyra

TerrifiedofTyra

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:22 PM

That spoiler where the Jay's said the producers cut away from their reaction to the girl they knew would win makes me think it could be Analeigh. After she auditioned they completely cut away from her. With Mckey only Tyra said something so it could still be her. I know Tyra said the Jay's love Mckey but that doesn't necessarily mean they thought she was the obvious winner.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:38 PM

Analeigh has blond HIGHLIGHTS. That doesn't make her blonde. Adrianne and Yoanna (and Eva/Naima) all had dark hair. So I don't think it really matters. It is the eleventh cycle, I doubt Tyra really goes through and look at the patterns. Patterns don't actually exist, they are just rules that haven't been broken yet. I do think Sam is the runner-up, no matter the scenario.

Edited by orangepenguin, Oct 23, 2008 @ 9:42 PM.

jade40

jade40

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 24, 2008 @ 12:04 AM

I don't see model in Analeigh, and I don't like her. Am I missing something? Why do people like her?

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Oct 24, 2008 @ 8:36 AM

I don't see why anyone wouldn't see model in this girl. I mean, she could stand to lose some weight to get high fashion, but she has great proportions, her legs go on forever, she works her face very well which has an odd but pretty quality (and I give her kudos for looking fierce instead of cute most of the time, because that's difficult with her features), and she has a killer walk. And her hair moves with no wind.

She's also a stunningly nice person who at the same time does not come off as saccharine or fake, she seems moderately intelligent, her friendship with Marjorie is like an adorable little odd couple, she has sweet little quirks like saying "yo," and frankly, Tyra and crew have been too hard on her and people can't stand when a nice a girl gets picked on by the judges.

I think she, McKey, and Marjorie are some of the best "total package" girls we've had a in awhile (great personality, great pictures, and lots of potential), not unlike Anya and Kata last season (although I think Anya and Kata blow almost anyone out of the water with modeling potential).

Edited by JAZ853, Oct 24, 2008 @ 8:37 AM.

Christina07

Christina07

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 24, 2008 @ 9:12 AM

Analeigh is my first choice for who I want to win, but I voted for Sam because the poor girl didn't have any votes and I really like her.

McKey is my pick for who is going to win.