Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:22 PM
Adrianne isn't included in the intro to America's Next Top Model, and she's not too happy about it (Source: Reality TV Scoop).
During one of the episodes covering America's Next Top Model, E! True Hollywood Story had an interview with Adrianne where she talked about how she was angry that Tyra did not really help her get her act together and start her career after the show ended.
Adrianne did not get her full prize package; the contract with Revlon did not end up being what she expected. "We were told throughout the taping of the show that the winner would have a huge cosmetics deal with Revlon," she said. "Billboards, magazines and all that wonderful fun stuff. What ended up happening was, I found out later on when I was waiting around for this deal that never showed up… I was told that it was just convention work. I never got paid till this day for the work that I did for them (Source: PR.com).
Adrianne sent Tyra a rather acerbic e-Mail discussing how she was unhappy about how she was just left to fend for herself (Source: Adrianne Curry Biography). Adrianne regretted sending the e-Mail and did apologize, but the damage had already been done.
Matters were not helped, when Adrianne posed for Playboy and appeared on an episode of the Surreal Life. Tyra was disappointed when Adrianne did this and even tried to prevent Adrianne from doing the Surreal Life (Source: Factio Magazine).
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:25 PM
shewhomustnotbenamed refers to three different people:
- To Adrianne Curry and how, even though she was the winner of the first cycle, she does not appear in the opening credits for America's Next Top Model and also does not appear on any of the "winner's walls" in the house in which the hamsters stay.
- To a former member of the Television Without Pity boards who provided insider information and spoilers for Cycle Four. She posted numerous messages about the personality of Brittany, the elimination of Christina, conflict between Keenyah and Tiffany, and whether or not the show is rigged. This person caused a huge controversy in the Cycle Four Spoiler thread by posting that Keenyah would not make it past the final four (she was final three), and that Kahlen was tagged to be the winner. As we all know, Naima won America’s Next Top Model for Cycle 4. While the poster was banned for a rude post, the discussion over her spoilers and insiders tips continuted to cause so much controversy that Potes banned all discussion of her from the boards.
- To Naomi Campbell when Tyra referred to "a model" who fell on the runway while wearing high heels. She never named Naomi Campbell, but a clip of Naomi was included when the show aired.
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:27 PM
During the reunion show for Cycle 5 on the Tyra Banks Show, Tyra stated that the theft did not occur on camera. While Lisa has accused Nicole of stealing the granola bar (Source: Totes Umbrellas Blog Spot), Bre has since stated that she feels one of the cameramen may have taken her granola bar to stir up drama (Source: Ask Bre).
evilandproud met a guy at a party that was on production for Cycle 5. He said that during the time frame it happened in, everyone's whereabouts were accounted for except for Kim's. She was the only one awake, that is why no one was filming (Source: TWoP Post).
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:28 PM
During the airing of the episode, The Girl Who Breaks Down, tensions rose between Jaeda and her male model Nacho after he told her he did not like black women. While the actual comment from Nacho did not make it on air, both Eugena and Caridee interviewed that Nacho told Jaeda that he doesn't like black girls.
During a post-show interview, Jaeda said that Nacho came right out and told her that he didn't like black girls; Nacho got up from the table because he didn't want to talk to Jaeda (Source: Reality News Online).
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:30 PM
Cycle One of America's Next Top Model is available on DVD but none of the other cycles are. Ken Mok, one of the executive producers has said there are no plans to produce DVDs of the other cycles due to poor sales of Cycle 1 and the fact that you can see reruns of past cycles on VH1 and MTV (Source: Online press conference for bloggers held by Ken Mok).
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:31 PM
This depends on how you define successful. None of these contestants will earn the amount of money pulled in by the likes of Karlie Kloss or Jessica Stam, but several of them have built comfortable lifestyles for themselves. Adrianne (C1) has success as a reality TV star and a D list host. Toccara (C3), best known as a BET correspondent, has been shot by Steven Meisel for Vogue Italia for the July 2008 issue spotlighting black models. Yaya (C3) is starring in another movie. Eva (C3) has made her acting career her main focus. However, none of these women do a lot of modeling.
We've included those past contestants that book enough modeling jobs to support themselves solely on the income they earn as models and those contestants that have been modeling for more than a year. Several hamsters work quite a bit after the show as "celebrity" models for new designers. These jobs rarely carry a contestant over time as there is always a new crop of hamsters from which a designer can choose. With this definition, the most successful contestants are:
- Elyse Sewell (C1)
- Shannon Stewart (C1)
- April Wilkner (C2)
- Catie Anderson (C2)
- Mercedes Scelba-Shorte (C2)
- Ann Markley (C3)
- Eva Pigford (C3)
- Toccara Jones (C3)
- Yaya Da Costa Johnson (C3)
- Bre Scullark (C5)
- Diane Hernández (C5)
- Kim Stolz (C5)
- Nicole Linkletter (C5)
- Nik Pace (C5)
- Danielle Evans (C6)
- Jade Cole (C6)
- Leslie Mancia (C6)
- Nnenna Agba (C6)
- Mollie Sue Steenis-Gondi (C6)
- AJ Stewart (C7)
- Eugena Washington (C7)
- Melrose Bickerstaff (C7)
- Megg Morales (C7)
- Brittany Hatch (C8)
- Jaslene Gonzalez (C8)
- Samantha Francis (C8)
- Bianca Golden (C9)
- Chantal Jones (C9)
- Lisa Jackson (C9)
- Saleisha Stowers (C9)
- Allison Kuehn (C10)
- Anya Rozova (C10)
- Fatima Siad (C10)
- Katarzyna Dolinska (C10)
- Lauren Brie Harding (C11)
- Fo Porter (C12)
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:32 PM
Wikipedia posted an early list (before the network officially released the names) of the contestants of Cycle 7 with someone improbably named Zob. We all chuckled because it was just such a weird name. It turned up again on the list for Cycle 8, so we just took it to the extreme and started making jokes about how Zob is really so fierce that when she smiles with her eyes entire countries explode and stuff like that.
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:33 PM
The term "shenis" or "she-nis" comes from She+Penis. It is used to refer to hamsters who are particularly mannish (i.e. Michelle, Coryn, Jaeda, Jaslene).
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:40 PM
The folks over at LiveJournal have compiled a list of the America's Next Top Model participants with online journals. Here's a list of the real ones we know of:
- Elyse (C1)
- Shannon (C1)
- Amanda (C3)
- Nicole (C3)
- Kathy (C6)
- Heather (C9)
- Amis (C10)
- Lauren (C10) has two online journals
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:46 PM
The term "hamsters" comes from Big Brother, where the inhabitants of the house are called hamsters, because they're just in there, wandering around doing whatever, and we watch them. It's kind of expanded into a term used to refer to any reality show participants who have to live together.
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:47 PM
It has to do with the length of time for which the show runs. A season is usually 22 to 24 episodes long. A cycle is much shorter; there are 11 to 13 episodes in a cycle. America's Next Top Model has had 9 to 13 episodes and so would be called a cycle.
Posted Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:56 PM
At first Janice claimed that she quit over a dispute about money (Source: Reality Blurred), but later recanted her story and said that she was fired from the show (Source: Hollywood.com). There have been rumors that she was fired for spilling the beans too many times (read: not being discrete about the winner). However, Janice has never stated this in an interview.
Edited by C0mputerGeek, Sep 22, 2008 @ 10:57 PM.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:06 AM
The contestants of America's Next Top Model known to be lesbian or bi-sexual are:
- Adrianne (C1) is bisexual. On an October 3, 2005 broadcast of the Opie and Anthony radio show, Curry discussed her bisexuality and revealed numerous past relationships with women (Source: The Fashion Spot).
- Ebony (C1) is lesbian. Her sexuality was discussed numerous times during the airing of America's Next Top Model and her girlfriend, Ka, came to visit Ebony during the episode The Girl Who Drives Everyone Crazy.
- Ann (C3) is not gay. While Ann was shown as being infatuated with Eva during the airing of Cycle 3, she is straight (Source: TV Guide Online).
- Eva (C3) is bisexual. Her sexuality was not disclosed during the airing of her cycle but she was outed on the TWoP boards by another contestant from Cycle 3, Nicole (Source: TWoP Post). Nicole said that Eva never made an attempt to hide her sexual preferences from the other contestants. However, Eva has never publically confirmed whether she is bisexual, lesbian, or straight.
- Nicole (C3) came out as bisexual during the casting episode The Girl With The Secret.
- Michelle (C4) came out as bisexual during the episode The Girl Who Suddenly Collapsed.
- Kim (C5) is a lesbian. Her sexuality was discussed numerous times during the airing of America's Next Top Model.
- Nik (C5) is out as a lesbian in real life but her sexuality was never disclosed on air during her cycle of America’s Next Top Model. According to Kim, Nik never made an attempt to hide the fact that she was a lesbian; it was just never shown on air (Source: AfterEllen.com)
- Sarah (C5) is straight. While Sarah was shown kissing Kim Stolz during the episode The Girl Who Makes A Disclaimer, she does not consider herself bisexual or lesbian (Source About.com).
- Leslie (C6) is bisexual. While this was not disclosed during the airing of her cycle, she did discuss this during the interview process for America's Next Top Model (Source: AfterEllen.com).
- Michelle (C7) came out as being either bisexual or gay while on the phone to her mother during the episode The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton. She was also "outed" by Megan Morris prior to the airing of The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton during Megan’s interview with AfterEllen.com (Source: AfterEllen.com).
- Megan (C7) is a lesbian. She was shown talking on the phone with her girlfriend during the episode The Girl Who Hates Her Hair.
- Jael (C8) has stated that she is not bisexual, straight, or lesbian. Jael has identified herself as lesbian on her MySpace page, but she says that she does not limit her experiences to either men or women (Source AfterEllen.com). Jael was shown receiving a gift from her boyfriend during the bonus clips for the episode The Girl Who Changes Her Attitude.
- Elina (C11) is bisexual. She discussed her bisexuality during the first episode of Cycle 11, The Notorious Fierce Fourteen. She was also "outed" by Ken Mok in a pre-show interview with After Ellen (Source: AfterEllen.com).
- Lulu (C13) is a lesbian. She discussed her girlfriend during the casting episode, How Short Can You Go, for Cycle 13.
- Gabrielle (C14) identifies herself as bisexual in her blog (source). It should be noted that Gabrielle says this blog is a fake.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:09 AM
The episode in which the crime scene photos were shot came under heavy criticism by women's rights groups (Source: TV Guide). Shortly thereafter, the crime scene photos were moved from the CW website. These photos can be found at All ANTM.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:13 AM
None of the photos that were taken while the show ran on the UPN network are available at the CW site. However, unlike the other shoots (e.g. T-Mobile), the Got Milk photos were never made available online at the UPN.
It was posted on Fans of Reality Television web site that each aspect of the Got Milk shoot was responsible for not getting them up on the UPN website. That is, someone claimed that the photos were too racially offensive, and that's why they were not up; someone else said that the Got Milk people didn't sign off on having the pics posted; and a third person insisted that they didn't have the rights to post pictures of the children (Source: Post on TWoP). The Got Milk photos can be found at All ANTM.
Edited by C0mputerGeek, Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:15 AM.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
Cassie (Cycle 3) admitted to be bulimic to Amanda in the episode The Girl Everyone Thinks Is A Backstabber and then later back-pedaled in the episode The Girl Who Forgot Her Shoes. Allison (Cycle 10) discussed her struggles with anorexia in the episode Top Model Makeovers. London (Cycle 12) discussed her recovery from anorexia in numerous episodes and interviews.
Except for these three hamsters, there has only been rumor and conjecture as to which contestants for America's Next Top Model have eating disorders. Allison (Cycle 12) has been the subject of "thinspiration" for years among Pro-Ana-imia people, she has made several posts on her MySpace that make it clear she not support her photo being used for this purpose. We have no information to support whether Allison has ever suffered from an eating disorder herself.
Elyse (Cycle 1) put it the best when she stated that the contestants wear microphones and are recorded the entire time they are in the Top Model house. If there was any evidence of a contestant not eating or throwing up, there would certainly be proof of it. As nothing else has been offered as evidence on camera, one can assume that no other contestants of America's Next Top Model have eating disorders.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:16 AM
That depends on how you define successful. Certainly the most successful contestants on America’s Next Top Model - Elyse (C1), Mollie Sue (C6), and Fatima (C10) - were not winners and no winner has come close to enjoying the amount of work these three women have secured. While the winners of America's Next Top Model have all done some modeling work, many of are known more for their acting and reality television show appearances than their modeling. For an idea of the agencies, campaigns, magazine covers, and television/movie appearances of each hamster, you can see the Fashion Model Directory and Imdb.com.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
- Barney Gumble, Sarah of C4 - Posters on TWoP often compare this Sarah to this Simpson's Character due to her unfortunate appearance
- Beerweave, Tiffany of Cycle 4 - This nickname came from an altercation during a night out during the episode, The Girl With The Secret. Tiffany, who was a semi-finalist in Cycle 3 and made the cast for Cycle 4, got into a bar fight with a local girl. The local girl challenged Tiffany to a dance-off, and she poured a bottle of beer on Tiffany's weave, leading to the legendary and oft-quoted line, "THAT STANK HO POURED THE BEER ON MY WEAVE!" Hence the nickname.
- Binx, Bianca of Cycle 9 - This nickname ws coined by cajiva (Source: TWoP Post).
- Breastany, Bethany of Cycle 2 - This nicknamed was coined by Djb (Source: TWoP Recap) for the recap of the episode, The Girl Who Has a Temper. It refers to Bethany's large breasts.
- Britt-tit-tit-tit, Brittany of Cycle 8 - When asked to select her super-hero-alter-model-ego name in the episode The Girl Who Gets Thrown In The Pool, Brittany said hers was "Brit, with one T not two. It's not Brit-tit-tit."
- Clark Kunt, Clark of Cycle 11 - This nickname was coined by Braxton Hicks because Clark was so ridiculously evil and bitch (Source: TWoP Post).
- ClarkE, Clark of Cycle 11 - This nickname was coined by Kanine, because Clark had to make the completely ridiculous statement that her name is Clark without the "e." (Source: TWoP Post).
- Creepy-chan, Allison of Cycle 12 – This nickname was coined outside the TWoP Universe. Creepy-chan, also known as Cute-chan, Tussin-chan and Alli, is a non-self-posting camgirl. She first appeared on /b/ in late 2005 under the name Tussin-chan, a reference to her tripped-out appearance. She was later renamed Creepy-chan when more pictures of her were posted and it became apparent that her distinctive appearance was mostly caused by a predilection towards heavy eye makeup and her signature wide-eyed stare. It became apparent that Creepy-chan was not always or could not always be creepy, so her dual personality was born - Cute-chan. Cute-chan does not wear heavy eye makeup or wear pink dresses and stand on coffee tables; rather, she wears normal clothes and goes about her everyday business in a decidedly cute fashion.
- D.Man, Dominique of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by nicenessness
- Dom of the Dead, Dominique of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by JAZ853 (Source: TWoP Post) because of how old Dominique looks.
- DoMan, Dominique of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by Caycee (Source: TWoP Post) because of Dominique's masculine appearance.
- Domanique, Dominique of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by absolutqt (Source: TWoP Post) because of Dominique's masculine appearance.
- DuhGina, Gina of Cycle 6 – This nickname is the invention of an ANTM recapper named Rich of the blog fourfour. Upon first learning that there was a hamster named Gina, Rich mentioned that he always feels compelled to call any Gina who comes into his life VaGina. When this particular Gina turned out to be a first class moron, Rich changed her moniker from VaGina to DuhGina.
- Farty G, Brooke of Cycle 7 - This nickname was coined by Potes (Source: TWoP Recap) for a recap of the episode, The Girl Who Marks Her Territory. The verbatim quote from the recap is, "One day I was at IKEA, and I came across a display with a light fixture that is called 'Fartyg.' And I, being twelve, couldn't stop laughing and saying, 'Farty G,' which my girlfriend and I then decided would make an excellent name for a rapper. Thus, I give you Brooke, a.k.a. Farty G., because there are more than mad rhymes coming out of that cute little booty, if you know what I'm saying. It also pains me to say that I can't help but like Brooke. She's so spunky!
- Fugdalena, Magdalena of Cycle 3 – Posters at TWoP replace the 'Mag' portion of Magdalena with 'Fug' because she is so unattractive.
- Funtcake, Clark of Cycle 11 - This nickname was coined by nicenessness (Source: TWoP Post).
- Ginselle, Giselle of Cycle 1 - The written form of the hackneyed pronunciation of "Giselle," exclusively attributed to Ebony.
- Gollum, Jayla of Cycle 5 - This nickname was coined by Bellahuney2 (Source: TWoP Post) who felt that Jayla looked like the spawn of Satan and Gollum from Lord of the Rings...with a little bit of Beavis from Beavis and Butthead thrown in there to explain the honky teeth.
- Issa, Melrose of Cycle 7 - The full name of Melrose is Melissa Rose. During the casting episode for Cycle 7, The Girl Who Marks Her Territory, Tyra inquired why Melissa Rose shortened her name to Melrose. Melrose replied that, "I don't need that 'Issa'."
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:19 AM
- KeenJaw, Keenyah of Cycle 4 - This nicknamed was coined by Imsuddenlyawife (Source: TWoP Post) because she felt that Keenyah's jaw was so big the Keenyah should be referred to as KeenJaw.
- "Kristi" - In the casting episode for Cycle 3, The Girl With The Secret, a list of the girls advancing to the next round of auditions was posted, she was on the list as "Kristi." Sometimes during her interviews, Kristi's name would appear in quotes as "Kristi" beneath her. Most of the time they left the quotes out. This may have been because her middle name was Kristi; her first name was actually Laura. However, Yaya was Yaya's middle name and that was never in quotes. The one and only time Yaya's first name is ever mentioned it appears as "Camara". It just came off as odd especially as it was not done for Kristi consistently.
- Marjaleigh, Marjorie and Analeigh of Cycle 11 - This nickname was coined by kimjongilyi for the adorable faux lesbian couple of Analeigh and Marjorie (Source: TWoP Post).
- Manchelle, Michelle of Cycle 4 - This nickname was coined by Jaci85 (Source: TWoP Post) who felt that Michelle looked like a man.
- Meggggg, Megg of Cycle 6 - This nickname was the product of some pre-cycle and early-cycle snark on the double Gs of her nickname.
- Quagmire, Keenyah of Cycle 4 – This nicknamed was coined by MuShu because with her receding forehead, receding bridge on her nose, and an enormous jaw, Keenyah reminded MuShu of Peter's friend, Glenn Quagmire, on Family Guy (Source: TWoP Post)
- Robbynnnnnnnne, Robin of Cycle 1 - The first name used on the show was Robin, but her real name is Robbyne (Source: Imdb.com). Extra n's are added to poke fun.
- ScariDee, CariDee of Cycle 7 - This nickname was coined by Me So Corny (Source: TWoP Post) because CariDee could be a bit scary at times.
- Shawrong, ShaRaun of Cycle 11 - This nickname was coined by ivybaby (Source: TWoP Post).
- Shitney, Whitney of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by Hustle Marsalis (Source: TWoP Post).
- Smellrose, Melrose of Cycle 7 - This nickname was coined by Jaeda during the episode, The Girl Who Punk'd Ashton (Source: Auntie Fashion Interview). The other contestants for Cycle 7 were antagonistic toward Melrose and created several unflattering nicknames for her, including Smellrose and Melstank.
- Succubus, Jade of Cycle 6 - This nicknamed was coined by ghettoghostman (Source: TWoP Post) because Jade reminded him of the character from that episode of South Park where Chef married the Succubus. Others picked it up because of the way Jade treated Gina; she seemed to thrive on treating Gina badly and stealing her self-esteem. As a succubus is a demon who takes the form of a beautiful woman to draw energy from others to sustain themselves, this nickname seemed appropriate.
- Titsy Flibnips, Whitney of Cycle 10 - This nickname was coined by saysaydiesay (Source: TWoP Post). saysaydiesay used to call her cat titsy flibnits because it sounded funny. After realizing that it sounded like a name for saggy tits, saysaydiesay decided to call Whitney "Titsy Flibnits." This was later changed to Titsy Flibnips.
- Tootie or Tootie Carparts, Saleisha of Cycle 9 - This nickname was coined by Gielos (Source: TwoP Post). For her makeover, Saleisha got a hairstyle lifted from Tootie in The Facts of Life. In a later photo shoot, she had to pose with used car parts, hence, Tootie Carparts. It is a play on Spongebob Squarepants.
- Wholahay, Dionne of Cycle 8 - During the episode, The Girl Who Gets Thrown In The Pool, the hamsters were told to assign themselves a nickname which they will be using to introduce themselves at a party attended by many influential people in the industry. Dionne selected the hideous name of Wholahay.
- Whoretny, Whitney of Cycle 8 - This nickname was coined by goblyn (Source: TWoP Post). goblyn was never a fan of this Cycle 8 plussie. She wanted a name that was vaguely offensive but refused to spend too much energy on being creative. Thus, Whoretny was born.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:20 AM
The term "vagina arms" is the invention of an ANTM recapper named Rich of the blog fourfour. This recap gives a pretty complete explanation of the vagina arms phenomenon. After you follow the link, be sure to scroll to the top of the page.
Posted Sep 24, 2008 @ 12:26 AM
During Cycle 3 casting, Tyra admonished a hopeful who was suspected to be anorexic by telling her "I got this weight by eating barbecued ribs, girl." As she was perceived to continue gaining weight, posters and recaps used the reference, ranging from "Tyra looking hungry" to the color of her wig to "Tyra's angry, I bet it's because someone stole a plate of ribs from her."
Posted Sep 25, 2008 @ 12:11 AM
pugpix is a poster on TWoP that has spoiled the winners of Cycle 6, Cycle 7, Cycle 8 and Cycle 9. Her accurate spoilers, a rare find for the later cycles of America's Next Top Model, along with her writing style, have made her many fans on the TWoP boards. pugpix retired from the spoiler business during cycle 9 because her informants were about to be discovered. Please stop asking for her to come back, or if she knows anything new.
Posted Sep 25, 2008 @ 12:13 AM
During the airing of Cycle 8, Tyra sported a pirate headscarf instead of her usual long weave and bangs.
Posted Sep 25, 2008 @ 12:14 AM
For Cycle 1, the prize was a cosmetics campaign with Revlon cosmetics, a contract with Wilhelmina Models, and a fashion spread within Marie Claire magazine. For Cycle 2, the prize was a contract with IMG Models, a fashion spread within Jane magazine, and a cosmetics campaign with Sephora. For cycles 3 through 6, the prize was representation by Ford Models, a fashion spread within Elle magazine, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics. For cycles 7 through 12, the prize has been management and representation by Elite Model Management, a photo shoot for the cover and a six-page spread within Seventeen magazine, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics. For cycles 13 and 14, the prize was a contract with Wilhelmina Models, a photo shoot for the cover and a six-page spread within Seventeen magazine, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics. For cycle 15, the was a contract with Wilhelmina Models, a photo shoot for the cover and two spreads within Vogue Italia, and a $100,000 contract with CoverGirl cosmetics
It should also be noted that Whitney, the winner of Cycle 10, was given a billboard in Times Square, and, while not listed as part of the prizes, it should be noted that since Cycle 3, each of the winners has also had spread in In Touch magazine.
Posted Sep 25, 2008 @ 12:17 AM
Tyra has made no secret of the fact that Naomi Campbell is the reason for her retirement from the modeling industry (Source: Imdb.com News). According to Tyra, when her modeling career was on the rise, Naomi interceded to get Tyra canceled from jobs. Why? There was an unwritten rule in modeling that there could be only 10 top models, with only one of them being black (Source: People). As the reigning black supermodel, Naomi felt threatened by Tyra’s rising success. The two finally made up in 2005 on an episode of Banks' syndicated talk show The Tyra Banks Show.