Jason Stackhouse: "Conscience Off; Dick On!"

• Please log in to reply

158 replies to this topic

ScrubMonkey

ScrubMonkey

Fanatic

Posted Aug 28, 2012 @ 4:26 AM

Jason really is brave. His name suggests hero, in itself. And he does have that Adonis look. Perfect casting and Kwanten is excellent in the role.

If Show makes Jason into some creepy stalker or serial killer type, I'm going to be very annoyed. I just don't want to see that. They already tried to ruin Lafayette and Terry by bringing darkness into some of the few lighter souls around. Plus, Jason's been cultified before and abused before on the show. I'd love to see the writers come up with something more different for him than that.

Marem19

Marem19

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 28, 2012 @ 9:33 AM

I really don't think this "i hate fangers" Jason is to far from the actual Jason. Season 1 he wasn't that accepting of vampires season 2 he really didn't do a big switch til it involved his sister. Then he didn't deal with any till he saw Franklin attacking Tara and then after that finally with Tara. I don't think Jason how he is now is all the far from what he is

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Aug 28, 2012 @ 9:39 AM

I don't want Jason to become some vampire hating fanatic, even if his slaying skills were excellent. I want Jason to realise once again that not all vampires deserve the true death. Jessica being the obvious example of course.

Edited by darkestboy, Sep 4, 2012 @ 8:47 AM.

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2012 @ 12:05 AM

I'm just glad he's using the skills he learned at Steven Newlin's camp, plus the authority invested in him by Sheriff Bellefleur, plus his long established history with Jessica, Eric, Tara and Co. in an ongoing story that uses the show continuity instad to make things up as they go along.

Edited by wildling, Aug 31, 2012 @ 12:05 AM.

ReiMehari

ReiMehari

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 22, 2012 @ 12:44 PM

I'm a bit disappointed to see him go back to his dickish ways, but I think a lot of it can be blamed on that hard hit he took.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Oct 4, 2012 @ 8:39 AM

And the fact that his parents were murdered by a vampire. Not justifying Jason's attitude but it certainly explains it to a certain degree.

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Dec 2, 2012 @ 11:48 AM

I believe this is the only case in which the parents [ghosts] are to blame for the son's shortcomings.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 10:07 AM

I guess so.

Then again, hopefully Jason will snap out of it too before he does something stupid next season.

I do hope for some scenes with him and Steve Newlin in Season 6 though.

ebonyjet815

ebonyjet815

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 3, 2014 @ 2:12 AM

Careful what you wish for, darkestboy.