Pacey…I Mean Peter Bishop

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

722 replies to this topic

Money Magnet

Money Magnet

Fanatic

Posted Sep 20, 2012 @ 8:33 PM

1. Actually, I heard this bodice story at least a year ago, so I think it actually did happen and that it got mixed up in the retelling to this magazine.

2. What does this have to do with Peter Bishop?

Isidore

Isidore

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 21, 2012 @ 11:30 AM

Edited by Isidore, Dec 30, 2012 @ 4:16 AM.

Alexisbaby

Alexisbaby

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 11, 2012 @ 9:15 AM

Peter is essential, so he will very useful. Will he be useful in the same way as Walter and Olivia? Probably not. That he's there and part of the team is what is important to me. Personally, he doesn't have to fulfill the same kind of role as the other two. I know for some people that's unacceptable or irritating, but one of the things I've loved about Fringe is how front-and-center (and a total BAMF) its female lead has been and I love that there is this intelligent, capable, strong bad ass-guy there for support. It's not a shameful role to play, although if you're not so keen on Walter and Olivia, or at least unhappy with what screen time they get, then I can see where the issue is. I'm excited for all of them as our show draws to a close.

Peter is more than Olivia's boy toy and Walters son. I want to see Peter be his own person and not everyone's babysitter. If this is what I have to put up with for the next 5 episodes, they should have just kept Peter in that amber and left him there. I hope his arc isn't over cause Peter has never ever gotten an arc that lasted beyond 3 episodes while Walter and Olivia have had full seasons of arcs. Peter is one of the main characters and his role is so boring if he spends all his time worrying about Walter and Olivia.

I can deal with seeing complications that Peter is getting (kinda like willow in season 6, she hit rock bottom and tried to get back to being herself but it came with consequences)

I don't mind Peter supporting Walter and Olivia but come on, he is a person, too.