Spoilers and Spoiler Discussion

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

11866 replies to this topic

fedorafadares

fedorafadares

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 7:35 AM

It would be interesting to see them interacting with each other since Peter is actually from her world and possibly was supposed to be her soulmate...

I agree! They were likely destined to be together, though I wonder if it would have been a happy relationship. They both have a swagger and confidence that would have attracted them to each other, but maybe Peter and Foelivia (ha!) would have burned too hot together. This will be awesome/awful to watch.

In an interview this weekend, Anna Torv said that Olivia wants to "be the best," whereas Foelivia "wants to win."

Bring that idea to a relationship with Peter and you can see that Foelivia would want to "win" and consume Peter in an almost competitive fashion. I could see a relationship between them being sort of a chemical attraction and very self-centered. The relationship would revolve around their best SELVES.

Our Olivia wants to bring out the best in him, and she already has. He's more nuturing, he's substituted his sarcastic criticism of Walter with good-natured barbing, he's gone from breaking someone's fingers to get answers [/Pilot] to using his intelligence to achieve answers. Olivia grounds him and brings out his better qualities. Their attraction is based on admiration and helping others. Their relationship would revolve around the BEST selves.

So a hot, almost competitive relationship with Foelivia or deep, loyal affection with Olivia -- what would Peter choose?

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:18 AM

Call me shallow, but at this point, I don't really care which Olivia that Peter sleeps with... just that he gets on with it, already.

I also don't understand shipperdom in general, which seems to expect that once two characters kiss, that they're supposed to "be together" forever and always, with no obstacles or tension. What do they want to see... hand holding at Starbucks, engagement rings and a baby carriage now? Boring.

Edited by jipijapa, Jul 27, 2010 @ 10:22 AM.

Ulkis

Ulkis

Stalker

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 2:08 PM

Madness! Peter and this dimension Olivia were obviously destined. Original dimensions matter not. :)

Ageha

Ageha

Couch Potato

• Interests:Favorite shows (current): Fringe, Parkrs &amp; Recreation, Community, Haven, Downton Abbey, The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Castle, Modern Family, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Survivor, Psych, Warehouse 13, The Amazing Race, Leverage, Project Runway<br /><br />Favorite shows (past): The West Wing. Farscape, Friday Night Lights, Pushing Daisies, Life on Mars (UK &amp; US), Men in Trees, Life, etc.

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 4:05 PM

Heh, agreed Ulkis! Well, I don't really believe in "destined to be together" in real life, but damned if I can be talked out of it in fiction! I'm hoping the show proves me wrong about Alt-Liv in terms of how I currently feel about her, but the only way I'm feeling good about her right now is simply that Peter thinks she's our Olivia. That's the only comfort I have. Although, while I'm a P/O (original recipe, of course) through and through...well, so long as he thinks he's kissing/making out with/etc. with our Olivia, I don't much mind...to a point. If it takes him too long to figure it out, barring a very good explanation, I'm going to find it extremely hard to believe. Any indication he knows it's Alt-Liv and is doing it for anything other than trying to figure out why she's there/how to get our Olivia back and I won't be a happy camper.

Jipijapa, I'm a shameless shipper in the general sense for a lot of tv shows, but I completely agree. I don't need it to be all puppy dogs and rainbows-forget that that'd be impossible to believe anyway-but don't want to see everything be fine all of the time. I enjoy seeing them disagree and even argue with each other...and not simply because it's kind of hot. Them being fine all the time once together would be just as you said, completely boring and, to me, unrealistic. Of course, I tend to be more along the lines of not needing to see the relationship on display most of the time, anyway. That's not to say I'd do away with intense looks or a comforting hand on a shoulder, but once characters get together, I don't need nor want nor expect a show to focus on it. I'd rather a show be more like real life...one's relationship isn't the only thing going on, the sole thing one worries about, the only thing occupying one's attention. However, considering how central it was to the end of the finale, I quite look forward to seeing it be a bit more center stage, so long as it doesn't continue to be. Keep it subtle show, and I'll keep loving you for it!

Annnnnnnnd that's more than I intended to write. That's my superfluous power, though, my friends say....rambling! Hope it somewhat made sense. Lord I love this show.

Lurkey

Lurkey

Fanatic

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 7:53 PM

I'd rather a show be more like real life...one's relationship isn't the only thing going on, the sole thing one worries about, the only thing occupying one's attention.... Keep it subtle show, and I'll keep loving you for it!

I sincerely hope that TPTB can pull this off, too! After years of X-Philedom, I admit I'm a sucker for THE ANGST, OH DEAR GOD THE SHATTERING ANGST...but so far I have really enjoyed the more human (and weird-little-family) dynamics set up by the Fringe gang. Developing a realistic, romantic relationship in the context of a sci-fi/police procedural sounds like an excellent challenge, to me, and they could have so much fun ranging across that spectrum, from the mundane to the insane:

--OMG, my new boyfriend lives with his dad! (who is an erstwhile pothead and mad scientist!)
--Our jobs are stressful and dangerous! (and frequently serve up freakish mutants, universe boundary-hopping, and vortexy mayhem!)

Et cetera.

Meanwhile, we've all spent a lot of time wondering just how far Alt-Liv will be willing to go (huh-huh) with Peter for the sake of her mission, but I find myself also pondering her pretty Alt-boyfriend--Frank, is it? So Frank was muscling off somewhere for a week, in the altiverse. How long do you suppose Alt-Liv will stay on our side? In our brief glimpse, Frank didn't strike me as a super-genius or anything, but surely returning to the hair-dye-streaked, casserole-strewn apartment is going to make him wonder what's up, no?

Lizcat12

Lizcat12

Video Archivist

Posted Jul 27, 2010 @ 8:43 PM

Madness! Peter and this dimension Olivia were obviously destined. Original dimensions matter not. :)

Here here!

doram

doram

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 1:08 AM

Call me shallow, but at this point, I don't really care which Olivia that Peter sleeps with... just that he gets on with it, already.

*g* *g* *g* My own thoughts exactly! What can I say? As long as I get to see two hot people kissing, my loyalties are flexible. :P

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 7:17 AM

I keep getting the feeling that Joshua Jackson is not exactly a Polivia shipper. Whenever he's asked about it, he seems to want to characterize the relationship as something else (non-romantic), or skates around answering the question. In a way, I can understand this. The show has a small cast - just one lead male and female - and I imagine the idea that they're "meant for each other" seems a little rote. I think you can do something like this and have it work, but it has to be almost fairytale-like. Romances work best when there is something a little "naughty" or "secret" about them. Or when the characters aren't in touch with their own feelings. When you are herding two characters together singlemindedly, eventually you lose that quality. So imagine how boring it must be for the actors. Jackson seems a little more enthusiastic about having Peter get mixed up (knowingly or unknowingly) with AltLivia.

That said, I also love the idea of a guy from the red world getting together with a gal from the blue world (OurLivia). If the writers put an element of danger in that ("If you get together, it could DESTROY the WORLD!") or some baddies not wanting them to get together, then suddenly Polivia would get a lot more interesting.

BTW, I had to laugh when watching Jackson's "Pacey-Con" - apparently the title of one of the fanfics he handed out was "Pacey and Joey Get Married and Have Six Kids."

Also: Extended discussion from the producers about Olivia and her future: http://www.digitalsp...via-future.html

Edited by jipijapa, Jul 28, 2010 @ 7:31 AM.

fedorafadares

fedorafadares

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 7:49 AM

The producers give the "why" of Olivia's plight in the alternate universe:

Wyman explained: "We had conversations with Anna about how we were constructing roles for her. We know we've written Olivia as a character who's burdened by her job, and the Cortexiphan experiments done to her as a child are really in one way or another a form of child abuse.

"They robbed her of a lot of choices in her life. She's grown up in that shadow and to subconsciously be prepared, like a soldier, for an oncoming something.

"She wears the dark clothing and doesn't form relationships easily as she's very protective of herself and her emotions, while at the same time being a protector of everybody else. We knew we wanted to create her doppelganger unburdened by those same responsibilities."

He continued: "We're always trying to broaden her emotionally, since a major part of our storytelling, especially about the alternate universe, is about the choices that we make. We talk about Olivia and the concept that she's the way she is because of what happened to her in her own life.

"When Olivia gets there and starts to see all these things that weren't in her own life, it's going to cause her to look at herself. And hopefully we'll break her down to build her back up and she can self actualise."

Meanwhile, Pinker added: "We're not shying away from exploring the other universe and we left Olivia in a condition that it would feel like a shame if the very first thing we did was bring her home."

http://www.digitalsp...via-future.html

Hughes

Hughes

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 12:27 PM

I think I just fell in love with the writers and this show a little more after reading those comments. What a thoughtful, honest approach in expanding the scope on their main character insuring she doesn't become one dimensional and boring. Not only for the actress to play, but for the audience to view.

Ulkis

Ulkis

Stalker

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 1:49 PM

I keep getting the feeling that Joshua Jackson is not exactly a Polivia shipper. Whenever he's asked about it, he seems to want to characterize the relationship as something else (non-romantic), or skates around answering the question. In a way, I can understand this

Yeah, I don't think either he or AT are. I don't actually think P/O are destined to be together, but I disagree that P/faux-o were destined either. They're all blundering around. :)

So imagine how boring it must be for the actors.

Oh, definitely. I think actors are understandably more in favor of what would be more interesting for them to play than what is good for the show as a whole.

I actually hate 'will they won't they' stuff. I either want a couple to be together or not, just don't waffle on me. So if Peter and Olivia said let's just be friends and stuck to that, I could deal. I think crap to keep couples apart ruins a show more than them actually getting together or having them just be friends.

BTW, I had to laugh when watching Jackson's "Pacey-Con" - apparently the title of one of the fanfics he handed out was "Pacey and Joey Get Married and Have Six Kids."

Hee! I imagine some of JJ's ambivalence comes from the trauma of having been on a show that was all couple wars, all the time.

miss 29

miss 29

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 1:55 PM

I keep getting the feeling that Joshua Jackson is not exactly a Polivia shipper

Both Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson have been against the ship for a long time and were convinced they were playing a brother/sister relationship. However, anyone who thinks there's even a possibility that the writers aren't going to try to prolong the problems by introducing AltOlivia, or have Peter and Our!Olivia eventually get together, is out of their mind IMO. I mean the lead-in for this show is Bones; I'm pretty sure Fox would force the Polivia ship on the show, even if the writer's didn't.

Also I love love love that interview with the producers. It just reminds me that everyone on the show, cast and crew, is so dedicated to the show and really gives 110% of their effort, even if they took on their job just to subsidize their passion for Pacey fanfiction, heh. I've seen a lot of older comments on how people think Olivia is the most "boring" of the three main characters, so I'm glad both the producers and Anna have given Olivia a lot of thought. For all the amazing sci-fi elements of this show, it's the characters that always impress me the most.

I cannot wait for season 3 to start even though I need like four DVRs for Thursday nights.

Edited by miss 29, Jul 28, 2010 @ 1:56 PM.

Hughes

Hughes

Fanatic

Posted Jul 28, 2010 @ 5:45 PM

Both Anna Torv and Joshua Jackson have been against the ship for a long time and were convinced they were playing a brother/sister relationship.

It's possible that the actors were coming from the same perspective as many in the audience (including myself at the time) that while there's always been the possibility of a romantic relationship between Peter and Olivia, the seldomly chosen route would be to keep their relationship brushing against the line for it to become romantic, but keep it firmly as a familial one. Like Anna stated in that article, pairing them as a couple is more conventional. And seeing that they have reverse roles, not pairing them would be keeping with that more unconventional storytelling.

Even if P/O don't wind up as a couple in the end, I'm perfectly okay with it as long as it's written well. That being said, I think propelling their interest in one another along to the point of sharing a chaste kiss is pretty huge given the personality of the characters and how guarded they both are. But they've also earned it.

Lurkey

Lurkey

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2010 @ 12:23 AM

From TV Guide via fringebloggers.com:

Executive producer J.H. Wyatt wants viewers to enjoy their visit to the alternate universe. “We’re hoping that the audience will get behind the coolness of the other side, a world where John Lennon still exists and Martin Luther King is still alive, and that it’s actually a harder place to live.”

Such a shame when the Stones broke up, though.

But meanwhile...MLK is alive, and on the $20?

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 1, 2010 @ 6:43 PM

I was also mightily relieved to hear the producers say they had no plans to introduce multiple universes, feeling that one alternate universe is interesting enough to explore. My sentiments exactly...

This USA Today interview with Jasika Nicole seems to hint that Astrid will become more important in Walter's life now that he and Peter are on the outs. (Dare we think that Walter will be moving in with Astrid for a while? That would make me squee so much...)

http://whosnews.usaw...ge-inspiration/

Ageha

Ageha

Couch Potato

• Interests:Favorite shows (current): Fringe, Parkrs &amp; Recreation, Community, Haven, Downton Abbey, The League, It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia, Castle, Modern Family, Doctor Who, Sherlock, Survivor, Psych, Warehouse 13, The Amazing Race, Leverage, Project Runway<br /><br />Favorite shows (past): The West Wing. Farscape, Friday Night Lights, Pushing Daisies, Life on Mars (UK &amp; US), Men in Trees, Life, etc.

Posted Aug 1, 2010 @ 11:38 PM

It's possible that the actors were coming from the same perspective as many in the audience (including myself at the time) that while there's always been the possibility of a romantic relationship between Peter and Olivia, the seldomly chosen route would be to keep their relationship brushing against the line for it to become romantic, but keep it firmly as a familial one.

And I can totally see and appreciate where they were coming from. As much as I'm a (mostly) shameless shipper in nearly everything I watch, I, like you Huges assumed this was the way the show was going to go. I'd 'ship from the sidelines, but not expect anything greater than what we'd been getting pre-"Jacksonville" and I was fine with that. I never watch a show just for the pairing, but Fringe has always been an even greater exception to that "rule" for me. I'm not always invested in *all* the relationships in every show I watch, but this one is different*. I'm so invested in Peter/Walter, Olivia/Walter, Olivia/Walter/Peter, Astrid/Walter, Olivia/Broyles etc.etc.etc., that I wasn't focused on JUST Olivia/Peter. And I'm more than happy with that, so long as....

Even if P/O don't wind up as a couple in the end, I'm perfectly okay with it as long as it's written well. That being said, I think propelling their interest in one another along to the point of sharing a chaste kiss is pretty huge given the personality of the characters and how guarded they both are. But they've also earned it.

Exactly. I'll be just dandy, too, so long as it's believable. Of course, the fact that it actually happened in the first place is something I'm still trying to wrap my head around. My mom happened to be watching with me (she'd never seen it) and I kept having to ask her to confirm what I was seeing. Reflecting back on it now, I'm both incredibly excited, because I'd never imagined it would really happen, and a little dubious: what do the writers mean to do with the characters when something this huge has happened? It's such a huge personal shift for these people that the implications are mind boggling. Maybe it's simply that I'm not used to show runners letting something like this happen "so early"? Of course, this show is nothing if not unconventional and based on the spoilers that are coming out, we're not going to have to worry about anything "normal" happening. I wonder if they didn't "allow" it to happen because the crazy that is this show is more than enough to create "roadblocks" (and maybe permanent ones at that) that may actually be more organic than the ones contrived for shows like "Bones".

Also? I really feel for Josh and Anna, if they'd really been viewing the Peter/Olivia relationship as familial/fraternal...it must've squicked them out a little once they'd reached "Jacksonville".

Brevity thy soul is wit...and I have failed utterly. I blame the fact that it's nearly midnight and I'm filled with sugar and caffeine.

*I admit-and I know I'm going to likely shock some folks, I'm sorry!-that I've never been a fan of Charlie.

Boundary

Boundary

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 9:05 AM

I think the main point is the Bones angst feels contrived to me.

I sincerely hope that TPTB can pull this off, too! After years of X-Philedom, I admit I'm a sucker for THE ANGST, OH DEAR GOD THE SHATTERING ANGST...

I not a sucker for the angst at all, mostly because most shows don't do them well. Funny enough, a show where I loved the angst was a sitcom, Friends. Have one party fall in love, then the other one, get them together, they fight & break up, attempt to move on and inevitably one says the name of the other at his wedding. No contrived angst that can be solved by one conversation! Which is why I prefer P/O on the DL; they have more important conversations like the fate of universes.

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 9:26 AM

Tantalizing spoilery hint from yesterday's Television Critics Association confab... seen on Twitter...

http://twitter.com/M...tus/20191168225

And as we know, John Noble never can keep his mouth quite shut about stuff. (One of the reasons I love him...)

Ooh, this has some implications for Walter/Peter and Peter/AltLivia, eh? Peter pulls away from Walter, spends more time with AltLivia, Walter may not feel right about it, resentments ensue...? (And I suppose it would make sense, since Walter has known the real Olivia since she was three years old.)

Edited by jipijapa, Aug 3, 2010 @ 9:28 AM.

fedorafadares

fedorafadares

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 10:12 AM

Cool. I think Peter will be caught up in seeing Olivia in a new, romantic light and he may be a little blinded by love. Walter, on the other hand, will just see her as regular ol' Olivia and catch the sublte difference. After all, it only took a brief, "Walter, we don't have time for this" for Walter to recognize his Olivia in the finale. And, he was the only one keyed into the idea that Alternate Olivia might try to impersonate Olivia in the hospital...

I love when Walter's inner strength comes through. He'll be suspicious and we all know that when a loved one (in this case, Olivia) is in jeopardy, Walter will go to any lengths to save them.

Can't wait.

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 10:41 AM

A few new photos of Anna Torv and Kirk Acevedo on location. (Anna is looking rather chic...)

http://www.flickr.co...ins/4857241052/

And, he was the only one keyed into the idea that Alternate Olivia might try to impersonate Olivia in the hospital...

As well he should have been, since he impersonated Walternate back in the day.

Edited by jipijapa, Aug 3, 2010 @ 10:43 AM.

Hughes

Hughes

Fanatic

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 11:14 AM

Maybe it's simply that I'm not used to show runners letting something like this happen "so early"? Of course, this show is nothing if not unconventional and based on the spoilers that are coming out, we're not going to have to worry about anything "normal" happening. I wonder if they didn't "allow" it to happen because the crazy that is this show is more than enough to create "roadblocks" (and maybe permanent ones at that) that may actually be more organic than the ones contrived for shows like "Bones".

I think most shows generally go the conventional route when it comes to romantic pairings, so, as an audience, that's what we're used to seeing. It's refreshing for those conventions to be challenged. Not only in terms of romance, but within the family bond. Olivia isn't Walter's daughter, but she is a product of his works...and they relate to one another like family. That being said, I believe the "crazy" that is this show may be a greater contributor to the obstacles P/O face, and that's to be expected. And when you really think about it, their fight isn't just for one another, it's for their entire family, and as incredible and impossible as it seems, the world in general.

*I admit-and I know I'm going to likely shock some folks, I'm sorry!-that I've never been a fan of Charlie.

I would be lying if I said I understood the reasons why, but yeah, I know other folks weren't fans of him either. Personally, I loved the character. He was the straight man within the series, and it brought the much needed voice of the audience into the story, which is sorely missed, imo.

fedorafadares

fedorafadares

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 4:06 PM

No mind-blowing revelations, as far as spoilers go, but I do love how John Noble explains things:

The third season of Fringe will be like watching two shows at once. Every other week will take place in our universe, and the episodes in between in the alternate universe where Olivia is now stuck. "This is a great experiment—it's like two Fringes," says John Noble, who next season will play both Walter and Walternate. "Walternate appears cold and hard, and that's the way he's going to appear for a while. But we have to humanize him, otherwise he's a two-dimensional character."

Noble thinks we're going to find out what's underneath that exterior soon enough. "We were talking about specifics of how to do it today, and that makes me happy."

But before delving into the inner workings of Walternate, the premiere episode on September 23 promises to answer questions about Olivia's fate in the "wrong" universe. "You'll see a massive episode set in the alternate universe, with our Olivia escaping from the place they put her in," says Noble. "Anna [Torv] does a really amazing job."

As the upcoming season explores if the alternate universe is indeed an evil place, Noble acknowledges that splitting the show in two is an enormous risk. Yet, he's certain that it will pay off. "We took a risk with the flashback episode and that paid off, we took a risk with the musical episode—but this is the biggest," he says. "Everyone wants to have a good guy and a bad guy, and the alternate universe is the bad guy. But we want to get viewers to know the people there and say, 'They're really nice people. No wonder they're angry.' It's almost counterintuitive."

http://www.tvguide.c...te-1021345.aspx

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 4:37 PM

Cool, but... does this mean we only see Peter every other week?

AimingforYoko

AimingforYoko

Stalker

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 6:35 PM

Heh, you know Josh Jackson is saying, "It's not fair! Everybody else gets to play two characters."

Anya

Anya

Fanatic

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 7:04 PM

Reminds me of Farscape season 3, when I was more invested in one storyline (Crichton & Aeryn on Talyn) than the other (Crichton et al on Moya), so I don't know yet how I feel about this. Still, it's an interesting way to go.

eta: During the Comic Con panel, Josh did say that he enjoyed just being part of the audience to watch things unfold in the alternate universe. While he doesn't get to play two parts, he doesn't worry about nitpicking his performance either.

Edited by Anya, Aug 3, 2010 @ 7:07 PM.

Ageha

Ageha

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 3, 2010 @ 7:16 PM

Reminds me of Farscape season 3, when I was more invested in one storyline (Crichton & Aeryn on Talyn) than the other (Crichton et al on Moya), so I don't know yet how I feel about this. Still, it's an interesting way to go.

Agreed, Anya. I look forward to Fringe proving me wrong, though. It's tough when a dynamic you've come to enjoy and feel comfortable with is thrown so entirely off kilter. I have faith in this show that it will take us some place amazing and appreciate and respect their desire to do the unconventional, I just hope the cost isn't too great. I completely understand that that makes for compelling storytelling, it's just....I love these characters so much. That's the long and short of it!

jipijapa

jipijapa

Fanatic

Posted Aug 4, 2010 @ 9:56 AM

Olivia will be in the alt-Universe, at least for a while, and so we have a familiar character to follow, not just a parallel story of doubles who are new characters to us. So I think the plot device of having Olivia stranded there (and AltLivia here) is a rather good way to force us to care about both worlds, to tie them together.

It's not as if the show is just throwing divergent plotlines at us as a gimmick and saying "Trust us, it all comes together somehow." We already know the whys and wherefores of these two universes, their past histories, and how their characters relate to one another, so it's really all one large story that is obviously interconnected. We don't really have to wait to see how everything connects, aside from some unanswered questions we might have about specifics. So much groundwork has already been laid in the past two seasons.

EDITED TO ADD:

Holy crap, it's true. Joshua Jackson really will be in alternating episodes only (at least for the first 8 or 9 episodes?). Wow. That's disappointing. But I love John Noble so much, so that should relieve the pain...

http://blastr.com/20...eed-to-know.php

Lots of good spoilery stuff in here.

Edited by jipijapa, Aug 4, 2010 @ 9:57 AM.

axj73

axj73

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 4, 2010 @ 10:17 AM

Am definitely not happy we only get to see JJ/Peter every 2 weeks. Hopefully it will only be be for the first 9 episodes. I think they said the two storylines would converge around mid-season, that better be true.

Anya

Anya

Fanatic

Posted Aug 4, 2010 @ 11:38 AM

Am definitely not happy we only get to see JJ/Peter every 2 weeks.

Agreed. My favorite relationship to watch is Peter/Walter, though I do enjoy all the characters. I hope we'll continue to learn about Peter while they're in the Altverse though.

http://blastr.com/20...eed-to-know.php
Lots of good spoilery stuff in here.

eta: Just read the article. Holy crap! Is it September yet? I want to see those confrontations, dammit!

Edited by Anya, Aug 4, 2010 @ 11:47 AM.

Hughes

Hughes

Fanatic

Posted Aug 4, 2010 @ 12:37 PM

Now Joshua's statement about being more of an audience member this season makes sense. He will literally be watching from the sidelines a good portion at the beginning of the season. But it sounds like once the stories converge, he'll be involved in a project, and potential storyline independent of everyone else. Maybe this is where more about his past with Nina is explored.