Vampire Sightings: The Cast In Other Roles

• Please log in to reply

467 replies to this topic

TargetDemo

TargetDemo

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 5, 2012 @ 3:08 PM

Didn't get enough naked Lilith? Me either! Jessica Clark stars in the indie movie A Perfect Ending. I saw it at Outfest. She's really really great in it. And sexyhot/SEDUCTIVE. And naked. A LOT. Loved the movie. You should catch it if you can, and buy it if you can't.

ScrubMonkey

ScrubMonkey

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2012 @ 11:08 PM

Griff the Invisible was on a movie channel recently. I tried to watch it, but it was a bit slow paced.

Alcide's father (Robert Patrick) was in one of the Terminator movies. He played the new Terminator robot. (ETA: I think he also played the gambler who gave Tony Soprano a truck for his debt, on The Sopranos.)

Edited by ScrubMonkey, Aug 6, 2012 @ 11:09 PM.

pathfinder

pathfinder

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 9, 2012 @ 8:22 PM

Watching the movie "13" with A. Skaarsgard as Jack. I DVR'd it just to see him, but it's definitely on my list of most interesting movies! A.S. doesn't have a big part but he's awesome as always.

annsterg

annsterg

Fanatic

Posted Aug 10, 2012 @ 8:45 AM

A Washington Post article reviewing a production of "Into the Woods" with Denis O'Hare.

Kendall95

Kendall95

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 21, 2012 @ 9:56 PM

Janina Gavankar (Luna) is joining a FOX comedy midseason. She's "recurring" but this could be indicative of what happens to Luna this season.

http://tvline.com/20...dwin-games-fox/

YourMomOnToast

YourMomOnToast

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 9, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

The actress who played Lettie Mae just had a guest spot on The Vampire Diaries as a witch. Guess she is really into supernatural shows?

Fairlily26

Fairlily26

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 14, 2013 @ 5:02 PM

Was watching a rerun of Moesha (the college years). Portia (Andys cousin) plays a classmate who tries to kill herself. She's pretty good too. Had an adorable pixie cut and all.

muffilator

muffilator

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 18, 2013 @ 3:47 PM

Jane Bodehouse was on Touch Friday night as the school principal.

DollEyes

DollEyes

Fanatic

Posted Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:02 AM

Rob Kazinsky, aka Benlow, is in Pacific Rim, the new sci-fi blockbuster out this Friday about soldiers in giant metal armor fighting giant sea monsters. Besides the plot, for me, there are three other reasons to see it: It stars Charlie Hunnam from Sons Of Anarchy, it's directed by Guillermo DelToro and co-stars Idris Elba-nuff said.

Edited by DollEyes, Jul 10, 2013 @ 11:02 AM.

SDcat2009

SDcat2009

Stalker

Posted Aug 17, 2013 @ 12:20 AM

I just about lost my mind watching this with Ryan Kwanten.  He's so remarkably talented. It's a short film called Truth in Journalism.  Don't spoil yourself by reading the comments. And yes please..let this be some kind of indicator of a future endeavour for him. 

thuganomics85

thuganomics85

Stalker

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:16 PM

Stephen Moyer is apparently going to be playing George Von Trapp in that live production of The Sound of Music, that NBC will be airing on December 5th.  I have to admit that I'm unfamiliar with Stephen outside of this show; has he done musical theater before?  Either way, I'm still more worried about Carrie Underwood as Maria.  I like her, but she was never known for her stage presence.

CoderLady

CoderLady

Fanatic

Posted Aug 25, 2013 @ 12:38 PM

Cool! The Sound of Music is a tad too cloying for me now that I'm a grownup, but I'm a sucker for multi-talented male actors. Maybe I can ignore La Underwood under the circumstances.

powerinherpen

powerinherpen

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 25, 2013 @ 10:12 PM

Nelsan Ellis plays MLK Jr. in The Butler. When I recognized that voice, it damn near knocked me out my chair. That man has raaaaaange. From Lafayette to MLK!

Edited by powerinherpen, Aug 25, 2013 @ 10:13 PM.

CabotsintheWind

CabotsintheWind

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 28, 2013 @ 3:01 PM

Stephen Moyer is apparently going to be playing George Von Trapp in that live production of The Sound of Music, that NBC will be airing on December 5th.  I have to admit that I'm unfamiliar with Stephen outside of this show; has he done musical theater before?  Either way, I'm still more worried about Carrie Underwood as Maria.  I like her, but she was never known for her stage presence.

I saw Stephen at the Hollywood Bowl doing Chicago this past July. He was amazing and apparently has a musical theatre background. Not a big Sound Of Music fan but I imagine he will do well in it.

scarlett45

scarlett45

Fanatic

Posted Sep 2, 2013 @ 5:31 PM

Nelsan Ellis plays MLK Jr. in The Butler. When I recognized that voice, it damn near knocked me out my chair. That man has raaaaaange. From Lafayette to MLK!

He does!! My Mom saw the credits and said "who did Lafayette play?!!" And I said "MLK mommy!" Lol she didn't even recognize him. Gotta love that Julliard training.

braggtastic

braggtastic

Stalker

Posted Sep 23, 2013 @ 12:23 PM

Congratulations to Carrie Preston on her guest starring Emmy for The Good Wife. By her thanking the True Blood crew for letting her play hookey (same time slot and everything!), it's probably the only mention of True Blood ever on the Emmy broadcast.

Joimiaroxeu

Joimiaroxeu

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2013 @ 1:51 PM

Askars just appeared in the show finale to Eastbound & Down. He played the grown up/movie version of Kenny Powers' son.

markiemarkie

markiemarkie

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 15, 2014 @ 8:28 PM

Alexander Skarsgard is the new Tarzan, according to the Hollywood Reporter. http://m.hollywoodre...y/view/id/38045