Spoilers and Spoilery Discussion

• This topic is locked This topic is locked

5457 replies to this topic

ArronC

ArronC

Channel Surfer

Posted May 24, 2012 @ 2:25 PM

I love me some Tara , so I wonder what happens to her . It seems like I haven't really seen any spoilers about Tara.

All signs are pointing towards her being a Vampire.

arcadia63

arcadia63

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 25, 2012 @ 12:43 PM

I think she will be a vampire made by Pam that's why we get the flashbacks to when she was made by Eric. It also goes with the spoiler that Pam will get close to someone we wouldn't expect

Edited by arcadia63, May 25, 2012 @ 12:45 PM.

azbabe2229

azbabe2229

Channel Surfer

Posted May 31, 2012 @ 3:47 PM

here are three clips from S5, Episode 1

Turn,Turn, Turn

Fable

Fable

Fanatic

Posted Jun 7, 2012 @ 1:20 AM

Denis O'Hare

I didn't know where to post this as it is mainstream, but seems a bit spoilery. In any case, I think Russell's new love will be Newlin. Just a guess though.

montferrat

montferrat

Fanatic

Posted Jun 8, 2012 @ 3:02 AM

In any case, I think Russell's new love will be Newlin. Just a guess though.

You're probably right. When I watched the clip, Dennis says we'll be surprised , as the guy Russell hooks up with is pretty random. For some reason though I immediately thought of Hoyt!

Edited by montferrat, Jun 8, 2012 @ 3:02 AM.

darkestboy

darkestboy

Stalker

Posted Jun 9, 2012 @ 6:46 AM

Unlocked script for tomorrow's premiere can be read here

It does shed light on a certain spoiler too.

jessicalynn1999

jessicalynn1999

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 9, 2012 @ 4:29 PM

I think she will be a vampire made by Pam that's why we get the flashbacks to when she was made by Eric. It also goes with the spoiler that Pam will get close to someone we wouldn't expect

I would love to see this. I think it would be great to see the Pam/ Tara relationship improve now that they are "linked". I had another thought that I don't care for as much: What if Lafayette allows Tara's ghost to take over his body part time, a la Steve Martin & Lily Tomlin in "All of Me"? I think it seems highly unlikely, but anything goes on this show...

arcadia63

arcadia63

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 9, 2012 @ 7:11 PM

Well the episode description from TV guide magazine (the what to watch section) for the 6/17 ep states

"Instead for solving horrific crimes on L&O SVU, Christopher Meloni start committing them in the name of the Authority. Maybe he can control newly vamped Tara, since Sookie and Lafayette sure can't."

tablemejakeryan

tablemejakeryan

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 10, 2012 @ 2:39 PM

Well the episode description from TV guide magazine (the what to watch section) for the 6/17 ep states

"Instead for solving horrific crimes on L&O SVU, Christopher Meloni start committing them in the name of the Authority. Maybe he can control newly vamped Tara, since Sookie and Lafayette sure can't."

I'm super excited about Vamp Tara and Pam together! I'm hoping for some decent interaction with Eric - something I've wanted since season 1.

azbabe2229

azbabe2229

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 18, 2012 @ 1:26 PM

Looks like we will see Lorena again with Bill in the Pam/Eric flashbacks

e-online

kirshpgh

kirshpgh

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:54 AM

Has there been any rumors about who's helping crackl' Russell? Somebody slapped a hospital gown on him- Don't think it would be the same vamp that turned Newlin--who we know is a "she", so it's Nora, Salome or (least likely) Pam.

agora

agora

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 8:12 PM

Question: I’m on the fence about this season’s True Blood. Tell me something that will make me want to stick with it. —Lori
Ausiello: Three “couples” will have sex for the first time in this Sunday’s episode.

Question: The previews for True Blood seem to spell doom for Arlene (Carrie Preston). First Andy seems to be questioning someone about her whereabouts, and now Tara’s attacking her in her freezer. —Kellen
Ausiello: There’s a pretty dramatic death in the next couple weeks, but Arlene is not the victim. In sorta-related news…

Source TV Line

Edited by agora, Jun 19, 2012 @ 8:33 PM.

SnarkyTart

SnarkyTart

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 20, 2012 @ 2:43 PM

Three “couples” will have sex for the first time in this Sunday’s episode.

1. Eric and Pam in their flashback
2. Eric and Nora in their flashback
3. ?

azbabe2229

azbabe2229

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 20, 2012 @ 9:58 PM

1. Eric and Pam in their flashback
2. Eric and Nora in their flashback
3. ?

I think that Roman and Salome are one of the couples. We have already seen Eric and Nora have sex. And Nora will not be in those flashbacks, only Eric/Pam and Bill/Lorena.

Maybe Jessica and a new man, or Alcide and Rikki the she-wolf. It's too early in the show for Sookie/Alcide. She's still trying to deal with Tara so when would she have time to mess around with Alcide?

SnarkyTart

SnarkyTart

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 20, 2012 @ 11:41 PM

We have already seen Eric and Nora have sex.

Yes, but Ausiello said "Three couples will have sex for the first time." We have seen Eric and Nora have sex, yes. But we haven't seen them have sex for the first time, if that makes sense. Just a different way of interpreting his words. Since we don't know how or when Nora came to be made by Godric, she could easily be in the Eric/Pam flashback. It's possible that the show's going to give her some more face time just because I'm already bored by her and the show has a way of doing these things just to spite me. :-)

geminigirl789

geminigirl789

Fanatic

Posted Jun 21, 2012 @ 7:13 AM

Has there been any rumors about who's helping crackl' Russell? Somebody slapped a hospital gown on him- Don't think it would be the same vamp that turned Newlin--who we know is a "she", so it's Nora, Salome or (least likely) Pam.

I think that the person who turned Steve Newlin is likely to have been Nan Flanagan.

luvprue1

luvprue1

Fanatic

Posted Jun 22, 2012 @ 1:46 AM

I think that the person who turned Steve Newlin is likely to have been Nan Flanagan.

Nope it couldn't have been Nan. Steve said he doesn't know the name of the women who turn him. Steve knows Nan. Steve had Debate Nan on tv many times, so he would have known her,and been familiar with her. I also do not think it was Pam. Something that Steve said made me think that maybe someone in the Authority turn him. When Steve was at Jesscia's house,Jessica told Steve that her father was king. Steve said "Not anymore". So how did Steve know that Bill was no longer king, if Pam and Jessica doesn't even know that. The only people who knew that Bill is no longer king, was Bill ,Eric, Nan ,and the authority. So how did Steve come by his information when it hasn't been made public yet? I think his maker might have told him.

True Blood Episode details for 5.02 to 5.04

Edited by luvprue1, Jun 22, 2012 @ 1:54 AM.

DimeStormRing

DimeStormRing

Video Archivist

Posted Jun 23, 2012 @ 8:03 PM

Steve said he doesn't know the name of the women who turn him.

I doubt he was being honest.

azbabe2229

azbabe2229

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 30, 2012 @ 2:28 PM

'True Blood': 5 shockers ahead in 'We'll Meet Again'

3. An Offer She Can't Refuse: Death might seem preferable after Sookie's betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts -- and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.

zap2it

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Jun 30, 2012 @ 3:59 PM

Death might seem preferable after Sookie's betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts -- and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.

I'm thinking Eric doesn't take rejection very well. And Sookie doesn't seem to take this any better.

Edited by wildling, Jun 30, 2012 @ 4:01 PM.

kris5711

kris5711

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 2, 2012 @ 12:50 AM

Unless I'm crazy and missed something, I don't think this spoiler actually happened in this episode. Perhaps the next one?

Roquelaure

Roquelaure

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 2, 2012 @ 1:12 PM

Death might seem preferable after Sookie's betrayal makes an immortal enemy of one of her former lovers who needs her special gifts -- and will do whatever it takes to force her to use them.

That one? It's a very silly way to put it. The teaser spoiler was sloppily masked so as not to, erm... spoil. Honestly, what's the point?

Anyway, Sookie "betrayed" Bill's affection for her by kissing Alcide, and presumably that's why he's in a mood to get pushy with regards to her helping him and Eric find Russell - a dangerous task that may make her wish she was dead.

Whether Bill was betrayed, only felt betrayed, was motivated to be a jerk because of what he saw, or would have forced her even if she'd been home knitting a new Sunday dress are all points of interpretation/speculation. See above re: sloppy.

kris5711

kris5711

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 5, 2012 @ 2:42 PM

Roquelaure, yes, that was the one! I guess I thought using the term "immortal enemy" would indicate that the two characters would actually have some sort of confrontation in this episode! You're right - sloppy!

Edited by kris5711, Jul 5, 2012 @ 2:43 PM.

wildling

wildling

Fanatic

Posted Jul 6, 2012 @ 12:26 AM

Unless I'm crazy and missed something, I don't think this spoiler actually happened in this episode.

Not unless the betrayed lover was Bill. And I could've swore Bill didn't look betrayed.

I guess I thought using the term "immortal enemy" would indicate that the two characters would actually have some sort of confrontation in this episode!

Immortal enemies to me sound like Rusell and Northman (because of his parents), the faes and the vampires (because of the killings) or the Sanguinistas and the Authority (just because). My speculation being: Bill would have to do better than 'jealous' to fit the criteria IMO.

Edited by wildling, Jul 6, 2012 @ 12:33 AM.

grecoroman

grecoroman

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 8:27 PM

So, from interviews with Joe M., and the stunt coordinator for the show, we know that the man dragging victims to Russell in the asylum is Alcide. Is anyone else kinda upset by Alcide turning out to be a baddie? I remember reading someone's blog months ago, in which he/she meticulously laid out clues from the previous seasons, proving Alcide was Russell's minion, but I just didn't wanna believe it. :(

Also, of course Salome is a Sanguinista, and it looks like Lilith, or someone claiming to be Lilith, is gonna pop up. The Authority will become fundamentalists with relish (like we didn't see that coming). I wonder if Roman will, though - I hope Salome doesn't kill him! I like him, and I like the fact that he respects humans.

And from an interview with Denis O'Hare - Russell ends up "sharing a body" with his new love? The only person I see that happening with is Lafayette, and damn, those two just don't seem to go together.

Midge

Midge

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 9:06 PM

So, from interviews with Joe M., and the stunt coordinator for the show, we know that the man dragging victims to Russell in the asylum is Alcide. Is anyone else kinda upset by Alcide turning out to be a baddie?

Do you have the links for this? Given the ending of the show tonight this would seem odd.

Edited by Midge, Jul 8, 2012 @ 9:06 PM.

grecoroman

grecoroman

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 9:34 PM

http://www.timeout.c...joe-manganiello

"TONY: So who would win in a werewolf fight: your character on True Blood, Jacob from Twilight or Scott from Teen Wolf?
Joe Manganiello: That’s going to be an easy decision after everyone sees what happens [with my character]. Alcide is a bad man this year."

http://www.wetpaint....-lesson-in-drag

Also, this: http://exitpursuedby...-russells-bitch

eanewman

eanewman

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 9:50 PM

Hmmm...very interesting theory about Alcide. I'll have to pay attention to that.

Chicken Wing

Chicken Wing

Fanatic

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 10:05 PM

So, from interviews with Joe M., and the stunt coordinator for the show, we know that the man dragging victims to Russell in the asylum is Alcide.

At the end of tonight's episode, it appeared that Alcide was dropped and dragged by someone from behind. So it appears that the "Alcide stand-in" mentioned in the article is the guy on the floor.

grecoroman

grecoroman

Channel Surfer

Posted Jul 8, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

I totally hope so. Haven't seen tonight's episode yet! I would HATE for Alcide to be a baddie. I love Alcide!