Chris Gautier As Vincent: He Bastes When He's Nervous

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

6 replies to this topic

bybrandy

bybrandy

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2008 @ 2:28 AM

Picked this one out of the submitted names but they were all awesome. If there is a consensus that one is better or a better one pops up over time, I'm happy to edit.

Cafe Diem is so the part of Eureka that gets my imagination going... ice funnels of death, death rays, doomsday machines? Eh, dime a dozen, but a place to go for free food with a cook willing to try just about anything/ Sign me up.

Vincent always perks things up to me even in What About Bob, an episode I mostly hated, two of my favorite moments were "That's when we bonded" talking about being TV buddies with Fargo.

Go Vincement for consistantly adding flavor to Eureka.

Yeah, that one was bad. I know.

Sefdawg

Sefdawg

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 6, 2008 @ 8:24 AM

Vincent is a great character. I wanted to be a chef at one point in my life. Now I could never open my own restaraunt, because I would be comparing it to Cafe Diem. And your right, ANY type of food you can imagine, AND it's free? All else pales!

Plus, I am a bit of a pork-chop side-burns afficionado.

TWoP Barnes

TWoP Barnes

Stalker

Posted Aug 6, 2008 @ 9:21 PM

(I up-capped the thread title -- even the words you shouldn't capitalize. Sars stressed doing that when I first started and now it's a compulsion.)

bybrandy

bybrandy

Fanatic

Posted Aug 6, 2008 @ 9:38 PM

Thanks! I copied and pasted from the suggestion thread and I didn't even think to go back and look at formatting.

I love the pork-chop side-burns. I'm not sure I would on just anybody but on Vincent they always make me smile.

RedEndora

RedEndora

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:Working on my conversation skills - family activities- reading - watching TV - listening to the radio (Bob and Tom specifically) - listening to nearly any kind of music (not opera) - watching movies - playing with our pets - thrice weekly gym visits - shopping (duh) - surfin' the net - cooking - taking time away from all the stuff above to have quiet time to just think.

Posted Aug 19, 2008 @ 11:27 PM

And..from "I Do Over", he likes Doctor Who (though he didn't say which one...)

He cooks, has great sideburns, is more than slightly eccentric, and liked by everyone - he must be a robot, right? Hee

Sefdawg

Sefdawg

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 27, 2008 @ 8:35 AM

The chops looked great with the pharoh costume this week.

ciscokidinsf

ciscokidinsf

Fanatic

• Interests:One Season Wonders: (Andy Barker, Blade, Lucky, Brimstone, Platinum, Over There, Kingpin, Joan Of Arcadia, The Lone Gunmen, Profit, The Inside, The Lost Room) <br />Most Sci-Fi shows ('cept for Stargate and Firefly) <br />Few Reality Shows: ANTM, WWTBAS<br />Kids: Ned's Declassified, Teen Titans, Justice League<br />Other: No Reservations, Everest

Posted Aug 27, 2008 @ 1:27 PM

As mention in the episode thread. He was a dead ringer for the ol' Batman Live series villain 'King Tut'... Maybe we need to start a campaign for Chris to be the next villain in the sequel to the Dark Knight! Hee.