The Mentalist: The Other Fake Psychic Detective

• Please log in to reply

11374 replies to this topic

luculent

luculent

Video Archivist

Posted Yesterday, 07:58 PM

Comments above -  wonderful mostly, and why I've so enjoyed this forum.

Out of all of them I was struck by this:

I think that if/when he finally believes he's worthy of her, he will open like a flower. I can see him totally showering Lisbon with affection, will let his guard down, and will spoil her constantly. He'll still be his arrogant self, particularly to the outside world, but once his wall is down, she will be really lucky. Yes...really.

Chrisa, this is just a lovely description, and shows such an understanding of who Jane really is. Choice.

Oh and may I join you and VoJ on the pew, though I have no personal knowledge of Puffs and assume they're tissues, and if you'll have a howly fence-sitting-not-so-much shipper, but one who truly  loves both Jane and Lisbon. 

keepwalking

keepwalking

Loyal Viewer

Posted Yesterday, 08:06 PM

Here are promo pics for Brown Eyed Girls. Pike in some of them. One of them Jane is touching Lisbon's head? What's going on there??

http://www.spoilertv...wn-eyed_23.html

Edited by keepwalking, Yesterday, 08:06 PM.

Prevailing Wind

Prevailing Wind

Fanatic

Posted Yesterday, 09:03 PM

Where's Jane's wedding ring?  I don't see it in any of those pics in the above link.

SmallNatural30

SmallNatural30

Video Archivist

Posted Today, 12:22 AM

It looks almost as if Lisbon is reading something of a script into a microphone in those shots, so I'm wondering if Jane's touching of her head isn't sort of a soft cue to lean toward the mic a bit while she's talking into it.  Or could be his abstract way of showing he cares deeply for her by giving her comfort to say something hard and in front of a slight audience.  *shrugs*

secnarf

secnarf

Channel Surfer

Posted Today, 09:47 AM

Where's Jane's wedding ring?  I don't see it in any of those pics in the above link.

In the pictures where you can see his left ring finger, I'm pretty sure I see his ring - the light reflects off of it.