The Milk Carton: The Missing Bowanda Jackson's Appreciation Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

78 replies to this topic

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 1:06 PM

Apparently, she wrote it on Whit-Whit's wall. Also, she called her "freak eyes", whatever that means. I wonder what Bowanda has to say about all this.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 4:54 PM

Whitney called Bowanda freak eyes? Where?

Honestly

Honestly

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 5:05 PM

Tiffany called Whitney freak eyes.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 5:12 PM

So I guess Bowanda has been bumped up to best friend status?

ETA:

ME: Hey Tiffany!

Are you really best friends with America's Next Top Model winner Whitney Thompson? How did you meet? She seems like a lovely girl and I'm a big fan. She mentioned you in the Addicted to America's Next Top Model facebook group.

Tiffany: hey
Yeah Whit and i have known each other since grade school. She is amazing i love the girl to death.... lol but yeah she is one of my very best friends!

Edited by orangepenguin, Jul 26, 2008 @ 5:14 PM.

mmJellybean

mmJellybean

Couch Potato

• Interests:I have a wide variety of superpowers.

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 5:25 PM

She seems like a lovely girl and I'm a big fan.

Nice.

I wonder why she's "not very happy with her" or whatever. Maybe she's jealous of Bobo??

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 6:09 PM

Note: I don't think Whit is a lovely girl, and I'm not really a fan.

StopMe

StopMe

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 6:22 PM

Edited by StopMe, Aug 10, 2010 @ 4:08 PM.

mmJellybean

mmJellybean

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 6:32 PM

I figured so much, I just thought it was amusing that you included. I think I've pulled that before with Bianca or someone, I forget.

Also, back to Bobo there's a screencap of her from the Cycle 12 opening credits up on her facebook now! So exciting!

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 7:18 PM

Note: I don't think Whit is a lovely girl, and I'm not really a fan.

It's cool. I told her I was "so happy she won" when I friend-requested her. Lost about 80% of my dignity

You guys are hilarious! It's alright; I'd probably do the same thing.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 8:31 PM

I was on the Top Model group, and BoBo posted something very personal it seems. I bet this is how she got on the show. Her sob story is so sad.

oH maH goOOdnEssSSS!!! wHen I wAS liTTlE mY mOmMMA uSeD tO pUt FooD oN mY bElLy And MY UnCle LeStEr uSed To EaT It.

I hAvEn'T tOlD aNy 1 bUtT tHe AnTM prOdUcErS!!! Don'T eXpLoIT mE!!!

Also, for those who do not have Facebook, here is the screencap of BoBo for Cycle 12's opening.

StopMe

StopMe

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 8:44 PM

Edited by StopMe, Aug 10, 2010 @ 4:06 PM.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 8:50 PM

oH maH goOOdnEssSSS!!! wHen I wAS liTTlE mY mOmMMA uSeD tO pUt FooD oN mY bElLy And MY UnCle LeStEr uSed To EaT It.

I hAvEn'T tOlD aNy 1 bUtT tHe AnTM prOdUcErS!!! Don'T eXpLoIT mE!!!

Most hilarious thing I have read. Ever.

BoBo looks amazing in the Cycle 12 opening credits! She is so versatile looking!

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 9:11 PM

We should "spoil" the rest of the cycle 12 girls.

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jul 26, 2008 @ 9:22 PM

Bowanda is one brave lady. She really will be the one to take the fashion industry out of the hands of twelve year old boys.

mmJellybean

mmJellybean

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 27, 2008 @ 9:31 AM

We should "spoil" the rest of the cycle 12 girls.

Totally. Though next to Bobo, they're all forgettable...like IDKBecky status.

Twigglets

Twigglets

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 28, 2008 @ 7:03 PM

There is a place in Cameroon called Bowanda, check it out: Bowanda, Cameroon, The World.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Sep 1, 2008 @ 12:19 AM

There is a place in Cameroon called Bowanda, check it out: Bowanda, Cameroon, The World.

BWAH! I almost peed a little.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2009 @ 10:13 PM

This morning I had the great pleasure of interviewing Bowanda Jackson, who was recently eliminated from Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model.

The lack of screen time may have had you fooled, but I got a chance to sit down and talk to Bowanda, and got to experience her vivacious spunk and attitude.

This is orangepenguin from TWoP and I am here to talk with Bowanda Jackson. How are you Bowanda?
gOoD, thANks. HOw aRe U?

I'm good, thanks. So tell me how you got on America's Next Top Model?
MmMmMm, My Ex BeE EfF F WhiT-WhIt wOn CyClE 10. sHe WaS fIeRcRE!!!!11 ShE mEnTIonED mE oN tHE sHow! (MY BEST FRIEND IS BLACK!!!!11)... oR sO i tHouHt. aPpArENTLy Her BlAck Bff Is SuM BiTcH nAmED TIffAny.... Ne WhO. i tRiED oUt, mEnTiOnIng WhiT ofF cOUrSe, aNd I mAde it iN 2 The HoUse!

What was life like in the Top Model House?
It wAs So hEcTiC! wE hAd nO gYm, sO wE aLl gOt ReAl fAt! We HaD eArLY mOrNingS. aND sUM ONE STOLE MY CHEETOS!

Did you clash with any of the girls?
YeS!!! NaTaLie StOlE mY chEeToS aND UsED tHE pOwDer In HeR DaMn bOOty ShoT! i aLSo HaTed SanDrA. sHe WaS lIkE...

BoWanDa, so Ur PlUS sIzED? aND i wAs LiKe BItCH, tHAT's RITE! aND sHe wAS aLL. U R GETTO!!!!111ANGELEA aNd I ToLD hEr TO [unintelligible]

Oh, really. So who was your friends in the house and are you staying in touch will any of them?

I lUVeD mE sUm TaHliA. WhY? wELL, i LoVe CoFfE! AnD EvEryTime I sAw HeR, i Was LikE, mmmmmmm, I wAnt SUm cOffEE. I LikED aMinaT, ToO. I lOOkED Up To HeR. I AlSO ThOugHt She WaS a GreaT RoW moDeL. shE cAllED nAtAlIE sTHuPId CaUsE sHE sToLe My ChEEtOS. That wAs EdITed OuT.

What did you think about the editing? It must've been tough having to watch it week and week while being edited out of the whole show.
WelLL. tHeRe ArE a FeW tImes U CaN sEE mE rEaL qUICK. i'LL sCreEEN cAp 'eM AND sEnd 'em 2 yA! BuT, YeAh. i Got A fIrSt CaLlOut aT sEmI fInALs, aNd I WaS In oNe Of thE lIgHT dIlDo SHots. ThEY eDitED aRoUnd Me. it WaS Vry fRusTrAtinG!!!

Why did Tyra do this?
I mAdE iT tO tHe BrAzIl aNd ThEN I BlAbBed WhO wOn. i BLeAcHed My CoNTrAct. ShE sAids ShE wAs SO MaDDDD~~

Hmm... well, at least you made it overseas! What was your favorite photoshoot?
I LovEd ThE BoOty ShOT! TheY UsEd CoLoreD sPriNkLES On Me CaUse TheY rAn oUT oF maKe Up, AnD iT WaS sUpER yUmmy! i gOt To Do SwIngS fOr THE 1sT pHoTO shOot. I FeLL oFF tHo, And cHiPpED a tOoTH.

Ouch, that must've hurt! I loved the shoot too. So what about the challenges?
MmMmm. I LiKEd The RuNaAWaY OnE! I wAs LiKE, POW WHAT SO AND?
I dEf MaDe A ImPrEssUn ON tHe jUdGes w/ tHaT 1.

When Celia stepped out during panel, what was going on inside your head?
sHe Is ScArED sHiTLeSS!!!!!11 tHe WaY shE waS bLuBbEriNG. BuT i WaZ sO mAd! TaHL is My gUh!!1GINA u Dun mEsss WiTH hER.

You and Tahlia were close. What role did you take in the whole Aminat-Natalie fight in the kitchen?
i sIdEd WiTH aMinAt siNcE nAt King HOE sToLE mY cHeEtOs.

I wish we could have seen that. How did the whole encounter with the Brazilian models affect your marriage? It is my understanding that you and your husband are now separated, is that correct?
YeH. We SePeRaTed. I WuZ ATtRaCTED 2 ThEm, bUt NuTHing hApPened EvER. i mEaN, iF u SeE sUm BrAsIlLiAn MeNs in SpEeDos, wHaT wOuLD u Do? LoOK AwAy. No Ma'Am. U'd wAnt SuM oF tHaT! aNd I dId WaNt SUm. But i tOoK tHoSe CrAvIngS aND UsEd ThAT eMoITION iN mY pHoOT sHooTs.

Do you think the judges treated you unfairly? First they said you were too big for plus-size, but then they told you were too small...I didn't get it!
I DiD lOooSE wEiGhT, sO i cAn'T bLaMe ThEM 4 GeTtING UP In mY BuSyNeSs. i

How about your makeover? Did you keep the weave?
mMmM. WaIsT lEngTh HaIR wAsN'y My ThIng. NeItHer WaS ThE fUshIA/MaGeNta CoLor. I WeNT bAk to my RoOts oF THe TOoTIE!!salEISHA

Well, you look good girl! Since the show started airing, have you been recognized on the street?
mMmMm. i haVe A fEw FaNS. ThEY LOVE mE On TwOp, AnD i'vE sEeN a fEw Of ThEM iN pErSon. ThEY GivE Me FoOod.

Now that you have been eliminated, who are you rooting for to win?
MmMmM. ThEY aLl sUcK. SoRRy.

..Oh. So what's next for Bowanda? Are you going to pursue modeling?
I AM aCtUaLLY 8 mUntHs PrEggErs. So maYbe AfTeR i hAve My BaBy. I wAnt to ChAnGE thE iNdUStrEE.

Before you go, do you have anything to say to your fans?
TiE A RiBBon ArOuNd a TrEe
A SaD DaY In ThE tOp MoDeL hOuSE It WiLl Be
I'M SoRrY To LEavE sO sOoN
YoU ShOuLd KnOw; tYrA iS a lOoN

It'S nOt FaIr ThAt I HaD To Go
WhEn tYra CheAtS At hER OwN ShOw
It'S A ShAmE ThAt tHis eNded uP likE dAt
AlL iN PaRt To A sKaNk NaMeD nAt

to AlL mY fAns I pRoMise you ThIs
tHAt YoU wILL NeveR 4GEt a facE lIke dIs
luV y'AlL and pEAce ouT!!!!ANALEIGHYO!!!!
kElLe hAs a SNOut

Well, good luck! Thank you for sitting down to talk with me Bowanda.
nO pRobLeM.

NewTyrastic

NewTyrastic

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2011 @ 11:48 PM

I wonder if Bowanda is eligible for the all star cycle? I think Tyra owes her a second chance.