TWoP Mafia

• Please log in to reply

3854 replies to this topic

kimmykaybee

kimmykaybee

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 9:34 AM

I'd say the odds are roughly 100% that the other villain is CarsonMckay. So, who needs to go first: Ana or Azazel?

Hee. I was thinking the same thing, Mark. I'd be comfortable starting a lynch on either Carson or 1track.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 9:57 AM

Ava it is, sorry.&nbsp; I'll go for her*, I think.&nbsp; No pressing reason, and if others want to go after <b>1track</b> again I'll happily switch.&nbsp; The important point is that one of the two villains has to die this day.<br><br>1 <b>CarsonMcKay</b> (<b>MarkHB</b>), 2 to lynch.<br><br>* "Her"=Ava, not Carson who I seem to think is male :)<br>

META... OK, RTE fail. :(

CarsonMcKay

CarsonMcKay

Fanatic

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 10:11 AM

Don't be so quick to point your fingers at me.

“You don’t need to be that theatrical" "and dramatically swept up his arm"

There are other phrases in the story that refer to the performing arts and as pointed out a page or so ago keeptrying is actively involved in theater.

"Her"=Ava, not Carson who I seem to think is male :)

Actually, I am a female.

Edited by CarsonMcKay, May 9, 2012 @ 10:12 AM.

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 10:21 PM

META... OK, RTE fail. :(

No kidding!

There are other phrases in the story that refer to the performing arts and as pointed out a page or so ago keeptrying is actively involved in theater.

While this is true, I'll simply say that dreamingwriter, believed I am a hero, which is true.

Really? Nothing else?

Okay.

1 1trackmind (keeptrying) 2 to lynch.

Edited by keeptrying, May 9, 2012 @ 10:22 PM.

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 10:33 PM

Oh come on you don't know I am a bad guy!

..oh wait.

Edited by 1trackmind, May 9, 2012 @ 10:35 PM.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 8:26 AM

Buried in the RTE failure (which I left as-was since I reported it in the Upgrade Issues thread) was a vote by me to lynch Carson, but I'm happy to switch. Just so long as no one buys what Carson is selling.

2 1trackmind (keeptrying, MarkHB) 1 to lynch.

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 4:48 PM

Since we're so close to a Lynch, I'll allow an extra 12 hours to close it; if by then it still hasn't been closed, I'll call Day.

Since we're so close to the end, PM me what you guys would like me to do-keep playing until all of one group are dead, or call a truce, and I'll write the Final Story and Epilogue.

kimmykaybee

kimmykaybee

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 5:56 PM

3 1trackmind (keeptrying, MarkHB, kimmy) 0 to lynch.

Sorry for not checking in earlier, but I've been busy with my internship.

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 7:04 PM

Day is now closed, and the story will be up...in a few days. I'm a afraid I'm going to jinx it just by mentioning it, but...I may have a job starting tomorrow!

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 8:30 PM

Good luck with the internship, kimmy.

Good luck with the possible job, Auto!

In other news, the bar is now open.

kimmykaybee

kimmykaybee

Fanatic

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 9:30 PM

I'm a afraid I'm going to jinx it just by mentioning it, but...I may have a job starting tomorrow!

Good luck, Auto! I hope you get the job! *buys Auto a drink*

Good luck with the internship, kimmy.

Thanks trying! I'm really enjoying it so far. :)

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 11:00 PM

Good luck, Auto and kimmy!

* Buys himself and kimmy rum and Moxies *

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted May 10, 2012 @ 11:35 PM

*is a ghost* AVENGE MEEEE!!! *fixes a drink*

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 6:13 PM

Yay, I have a job! Not in my field (and it's temporary) but it'll help pay off my student loans and it's more than minimum wage! Yay!

Also, avenging will probably happen later in the weekend (i.e., the story should be up by Monday.)

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 6:42 PM

YAY AUTO!!! I know it isn't in your field, but right now, a job is a job and it will still get you experience. Plus, paying off the loans is good.

::mixing drinks::

Oh, I got ice cream... I'm making me a smooth, creamy and tasty mudslide!

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 7:19 PM

Congrats, Auto! I hope it works out well for you!

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:30 PM

Yay Auto!!!

Yay Kimmy!!! I like it when good things happen to good people.

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 8:55 PM

I like it when good things happen to good people.

Speaking of good things happening to good people, I hope things are picking up for you, my dear.

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 10:26 PM

So I just saw the Avengers (he, see what I did there) and it was awesome! :) Auto, congrats on the new job!

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 11:48 PM

Speaking of good things happening to good people, I hope things are picking up for you, my dear.

Awww, you made me smile KT. Things could be better, but could be way worse, just counting my blessings.

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 12, 2012 @ 1:18 AM

Yay Auto!!!

Yay Kimmy!!! I like it when good things happen to good people.

Awwww, thank you so much! That is so sweet! Especially after what's coming in the next story. ; )

While the job description isn't great in my current field(a cashier) it still seems like a nice place to work with nice people. I won't name the place outright, but it is a big chain "construction" store. Also, I can set my volunteer hours around them, which is awesome because the hospital "chain" I'm with is also awesome with a great program.

Black Widow *edited spoiler* Loki, God of Deception. (Do we not have spoiler bars any more?) Well played, madam, well played!...I hope that part didn't kinda freak you out in theaters, "Hey, wait a minute, am I psychic, or..." I knew the line wasn't quite "make his head explode" but I remembered it close.

I have heard back from one person regarding the end of the game, and they said that they would be okay playing through to the end as long as there weren't any surprises in store (I'm paraphrasing.) I think that's fair. I'm willing to go another Night/Day round with you guys if you are. I know that TJ was planning on hosting the next round, but I'm not sure when he's ready to start.

Edited by Autobiography, May 12, 2012 @ 1:22 AM.

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 4:19 PM

I know I'm dead but I've got no problem with continuing the game. Also, GO HEROES!!

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 7:35 PM

Update on the story: it should be done within the hour, and then sent off to be edited. It should be up tomorrow at the latest.

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2012 @ 8:03 PM

Goodie! I may be lynched, but it has been a reaaallllllyyyyy bad day of medical and emotional emergencies, and I'll look forward to the story tomorrow.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 5:29 AM

OMG... 1track, I hope everything's okay now!

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 8:36 AM

(((1track))) Medical and emotional emergencies suck. Do you need to talk?

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 5:07 PM

Day 5

Matt and the others watched as Dean held Sam, his sobs slowly subsiding. He was reminded of his son, who he had left in Bobby’s care before they had all left LA. And felt guilty for being glad his son was still alive.

“Dean?” asked Matt. “What do you want us to do now?”

“The first thing we need to do is burn the body, so no demons can get to it,” he said, his voice ragged, slowly letting go of what remained of his little brother. “And then we metaphorically unleash hell on Azazel.”

“He can’t be far,” said Matt.

In fact, he wasn’t. He had hoped that killing Sam had bought them enough time for Ava to open the Gate, and then it wouldn’t matter how angry their pursuers were-they would have the forces of Hell at their disposal.

As Matt used his ability to investigate the woods around them, like a radio looking for a signal, he found an anomalous one, the one he had been searching for-one mind trapped inside the other, and difficult to penetrate.

“There,” said Matt pointing towards the direction Azazel had gone.

Dean seemed to have developed the ability of super-speed as Matt struggled to follow him in the direction he had indicated. In only a few minutes, Matt felt they were close enough to their target that he yelled for Dean to stop. Matt doubted he had heard them coming.

“Ready?”

“I’ve been ready for this moment since I was five,” said Dean as he carefully reached into his inside jacket pocked and pulled out the Colt, the only weapon powerful enough to kill Azazel. “Even if it was fully loaded, it wouldn’t be a waste to use them all on Azazel,” he said, despite the fact that it would only take one bullet from it to kill him.

They went over their plan with Andy, and in a few moments were ready to confront him.

“Did it make you feel like a big man, killing Sam with your powers?” asked Matt as he came up behind Azazel while Andy and Sam snuck around to be in front of him. They were nearly within pentacle surrounding the gate; just a few feet more and he would be helpless within it.

“Actually, no,” answered Azazel, “even Ava thought it was a waste of his talents.”

“Were they the same plans you had for my son? Killing people?”

“Killing people and ruling the world are not mutually exclusive. To many people make that mistake, you know.”

Nearly within reaching distance, Dean pulled out the gun.

“You know, even if you were able to use the Colt on me, the poor bastard I’m using would still be dead.”

“Not if I can get to him first,” said Matt and he began his last encounter with the man Azazel had possessed. Weakened, Azazel felt himself lurch inside the body as Matt made contact with the consciousness of the man he had been possessing. As he fought to remain in control, Matt began to walk towards him, forcing him backwards. In a few seconds, he was passed the iron rail line, and inside the Devil’s Trap. He was theirs.

“He’s already dead,” snarled Azazel as he lay helpless within the trap.

“He knows,” said Matt with fierceness in his eyes that he had only seen once before, when he had tried to take his son. “And he’s happy to do it to kill you.”

For the first time any of them had ever seen, Azazel registered a look of surprise.

“When you see Satan, tell him Dean Winchester is coming for him,” were Dean’s last words to the demon that had killed his family. One shot through the head, and Azazel was finally dead.

A few miles inside the Trap, and nearly at the cemetery, Ava suddenly felt a lurching pain rip through her body. It sent her to the ground with a cry.

As the funeral pyres burned for Sam Winchester and the unnamed hero who had willingly given his life to defeat Azazel, Matt, Dean and Andy felt almost a sense of relief. There was only one more person to go after, and without Azazel to back her, they knew they were almost finished with their quest.

List of the Dead:
HelenaHandbasket, Claude Rains, Special Investigator.
TJ track 99, Peter Petrelli, Hero.
bparhad, Lily Baker, Hero.
Holliday, Adam Monroe, Villain.
The Mad Maple, Gordon Walker, Serial Killer.
dreamingwriter, Sam Winchester. Communicator.
1track, Azazel. Leader of Villains. 2-Kill.

Living Players:
MarkHB
CarsonMcKay
kimmykaybee
keeptrying

It is now Night, and you have 48 hours to get your Night Actions in!

Edited by Autobiography, May 14, 2012 @ 5:12 PM.

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 7:57 PM

*Claps* Good story Auto, it was a good run for me.

Thank you for the kindness you guys, that meant a lot. I'll be okay, neither emergency was mine, but I was closely tied to them both. It was just hard to deal with my emotional fallout from the medical emergency because my fiance was the recipient of the emotional emergency and instinctively, she is my priority. But eventually we both got some release, it was just a REALLY bad day.

That was nice and vague of me, but I shouldn't go into details on a public forum anyway, lol. I am not going anywhere, I'm still in for the next game.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted May 14, 2012 @ 10:10 PM

Yay, we got another one! I say we... continue drinking!

Glad you're OK, 1track... except gamewise where I'm glad you're dead! :D

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted May 15, 2012 @ 12:04 AM

*hugs 1track* Yay, go Heroes! *sits at the bar* I'll take a mudslide or a pineapple daquiri, please.