Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 9:58 AM

Hissssss.....
*floats back to the bar in the sky*

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 11:48 AM

The bar is open. However, I seem to have caught a nasty cold at my party this weekend, so y'all are on your own.

Oh, and YAY Team Hero!

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 7:46 PM

Okay I can admit when I was wrong. She was a baddie. But TJ was it the Baddies or GORDON that killed you? I need to go back and check. We may not have avenged you just yet.

HelenaHandbasket

HelenaHandbasket

Fanatic

Posted Apr 16, 2012 @ 10:30 PM

Great job, Heroes! But since I was apparently killed by ALL the bad guys, I won't be avenged until they are all taken out. Keep it up!

TJ track99

TJ track99

Fanatic

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 10:58 AM

Yes, we must avenge InvisibleHandbasket! (Best name I could come up with.)

Also, to clarify, I meant my original idea for the next round was Hunger Games-style, not about the characters themselves. (That falls outside of television, so doesn't really fit in TWoP Mafia.) It would probably feature people from a bunch of different shows, like Maple's round when we restart it next.

So that's why I was going for the Glee one. That and we haven't had a Glee round yet (except for their cameo in my Pirate Mafia, I think), and I remember in the Heroes Mafia thread we considered doing some kind of musical mafia at some point. That's kind of why I want to do it :)

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 17, 2012 @ 11:38 PM

*does happy victory dance* Ok, I'm going to go back and re-read the previous stories to see what other clues I missed.

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 12:43 AM

I have all of the clues in, and I will be able to write the Night story tomorrow. It's going to be interesting!

bparhad

bparhad

Stalker

Posted Apr 18, 2012 @ 5:42 AM

*floats in* Woo-hoo! My avenging is complete! *floats out*

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 12:55 PM

We kan has Stoaree now?

HelenaHandbasket

HelenaHandbasket

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 5:08 PM

Ghoooosts want stooooory tooooo!

CarsonMcKay

CarsonMcKay

Fanatic

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 9:35 PM

The suspense is killing me. Although I hope not in the in-the-game sense *crosses fingers*

Edited by CarsonMcKay, Apr 20, 2012 @ 9:37 PM.

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 21, 2012 @ 11:17 PM

*mans the bar in case anyone wanders in*

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 12:49 AM

I just watched Survivor from a week ago; can I have a coconut with run poured in it?

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 1:58 PM

Hi guys!

I wanted to let you guys know that I am still working on the story. I know I try to get them up within a reasonable amount of time, but some things came up this week that made that hard. So, I apologize, and it should be up by sometime tomorrow at the latest!

Edited by Autobiography, Apr 22, 2012 @ 4:19 PM.

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 10:08 PM

*belatedly fixes Mark his coconut drink*

Autobiography

Autobiography

Fanatic

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 10:59 PM

Night 3

Andy woke to the sound of someone yelling. Still dazed, it took him a moment to realize it was Dean’s voice calling for his younger brother.

He heard Sam respond back. Groggily, he sat up and wiped his eyes, trying to focus them on what was now happening.

“Guys, what happened?” he asked dazedly. The last thing he remembered, he was trying to stop Ava, and then...then he must have blacked out, because that’s where his memory of the previous night stopped. Once he talked to Sam and Dean, they confirmed the same events, only they had been trying to exorcise Azazel, and almost succeeded, before Ava had them flying in the air backwards and didn’t remember anything more.

They found Matt outside, near a pile of ashes that had been Adam Monroe. While they were glad that they had stopped one of their attackers, they knew that they still had two to go.

Gordon Walker was driving along the highway in southern Nevada, trying to catch up to Azazel, after getting information on where they were going from the Winchesters. Well, more like the Winchesters temporary hideout.

He had gone there in search of the demons, but by the time he got there had only found piles of destruction and no demons in site. He had also, of course, found the unconscious forms of the Winchesters, the demon-thing Andy and their telepathic friend, Matt. He had considered killing them all then and there, but once he had seen the map and where Azazel and his minion were going, he knew he had to get a hard start to catch them before they opened the literal Gate to Hell. Now, all his thoughts were singly focused on that.

Azazel was telling Ava of all the fun he had had several centuries ago in Scotland, when they realized that the presence in the dark car was following them.

Ava had wondered why they needed to take a car at all, until Azazel explained to her that while he could teleport, that was something that usually only happened once he was summoned by a human-and even then, it left the mark of sulfur, something easy to trace and identifiable by every Hunter worth his weight in salt rings. At this point, if even one of them sneezed it was likely to get them caught and traced back to the Winchesters, so they decided to stay inconspicuous with the car to take them there instead.

They were almost to Las Vegas by the time they noticed that the psychotic Hunter that had taken out Lily and that weird invisible human was behind them, and had been following them for many miles. Having been on the road with Azazel for almost four hours, she relished the chance to practice her new powers.

“Watch this,” she said with her wonderfully wicked smile.

Turning around in her seat so that she could see the car out the rear-view mirror, she put her arm in front of her and focused her telekinetic energy. Suddenly, the car flew up into the air, somersaulting though it. On landing, it exploded with a fiery-orange glow, bright against the twilight of the early morning hours.

“That’s my girl!” said Azazel with approval, and Ava smiled. They had been the only two on the road, and it would likely be a long time before anyone even found what was left of him. Best of all, they would likely still be hours ahead of the Winchesters and the others, enough time to upon the Gate and literally unleash Hell.

They hadn’t even reached Vegas yet, and Ava felt like they had already won their mad dash gamble.

DEAD:
HelenaHandbasket, Claude Rains, Special Investigator.
TJ track 99, Peter Petrelli, Hero.
bparhad, Lily Baker, Hero.
Holliday, Adam Monroe, Villain.
The Mad Maple, Gordon Walker, Serial Killer.

Living Players:
MarkHB
1trackmind
CarsonMcKay
kimmykaybee
dreamingwriter
keeptrying

It is now Day! You have 48 hours to Lynch someone!

Edited by Autobiography, Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:03 PM.

The Mad Maple

The Mad Maple

Stalker

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:26 PM

Aw, man, I was just getting on a roll, too.....

Holliday

Holliday

Stalker

Posted Apr 22, 2012 @ 11:44 PM

*Watching interesting turn of events from the bar in the sky*

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 10:25 AM

Sweet, thanks Villains! So we've got two more to go, the only possible clues I came up with were the "mad dash gamble" and the repeated use of the word daze, not at all sure what that could mean though. After the misunderstanding with trying, I believe she's a Hero and I also believe that kimmy is too, I will look at previous pages and see if I can uncover anything from past stories and gameplay.

kimmykaybee

kimmykaybee

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 1:40 PM

The phrase "mad dash gamble" also stuck out to me. dw, but I wouldn't know who that would point to.

Here is how the last vote went:

5 Holliday (MarkHB, dreamingwriter, Maple, keeptrying, kimmy) 0 to lynch
2 dreamingwriter (Holliday, 1trackmind) 3 to lynch
1 kimmykaybee (CarsonMcKay) 4 to lynch

Along with this, I'm getting suspicious of 1trackmind.

Now, all his thoughts were singly focused on that.

It's almost as if Gordan Walker had a 1trackmind.

Edited by kimmykaybee, Apr 23, 2012 @ 1:43 PM.

CarsonMcKay

CarsonMcKay

Fanatic

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 6:10 PM

"Mad dash gamble" stuck out to me, as well. A dash is a punctuation mark written with a pencil. The grading for pencil lead is HB. Also "mark of sulfur, something easy to trace and identifiable by every Hunter worth his weight in salt rings" creates an interesting mental picture of a target => Mark. "wondered why they needed to take a car at all" HB is also a type of car.

Edited by CarsonMcKay, Apr 23, 2012 @ 6:11 PM.

1trackmind

1trackmind

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 7:42 PM

It is hardly fair to bring in my voting history, I am allowed to make mistakes aren't I? Also, just because I was wrong about Holliday doesn't mean I was about DW, although admittedly I have not seen anything in the stories since to point at them.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted Apr 23, 2012 @ 11:52 PM

HB is a car? You may have been thinking of MB (Mercedes-Benz). Either way, I am a hero. The only evidence I have is that I was one of the three of us who independently (judging by post times) found the "Grand Hotel" clue after Auto's urging, but I was the only one to also link it to Maple.

It is hardly fair to bring in my voting history, I am allowed to make mistakes aren't I?

Well, traditionally gameplay -- particularly including voting history -- is part and parcel of the game. Otherwise it might as well be my old Amazing Kreskin ESP game as we try to divine the clues from the minds of the Mods. I'll wait for others to chime in, but given the history -- particularly in the last Day - I'm leaning towards either 1trackmind or keeptrying.

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 10:28 AM

::wanders in, looking for heavy-duty headache meds::

Sorry, Hell Week started on Sunday and I'm horribly distracted by that.

No, Mark, I'm a hero. I don't seem to have a lot to do, but I am a hero. I don't know when I'll be able to check back in on a possible vote tonight because I haven't been leaving the theatre until midnight the last couple of nights. I should, SHOULD, be home before that tonight, but can't promise anything.

I'm noticing that Mark and kimmy both are suspicious of 1track. This isn't the first time that something in a story made someone think of her, but I can't remember who it was.

Not that I want to point fingers and run, sadly, I have to do just that. My show book is woefully lacking.

dreamingwriter

dreamingwriter

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:54 AM

All right, I've gone back and read all the previous pages of this round, and while most of the clues are still eluding me, I noticed something interesting about MarkHB. He was the first one on the first Day to attempt to start a lynch on TJ and while he did jump in on the Maple lynch, he wasn't taking out any Villains, just the SK. Also, besides the potential "mark" clues, in the same story as the Coast Hotel there was a mention of the Heroes' Safe House, SH like HB? I'm not going to start a lynch yet, although time is getting short, what does everyone else think?

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 1:51 PM

I think you're off-base in trying to lynch me, and I'll point out that I also started the lynch on Holliday.

Believe me, I am a hero.

kimmykaybee

kimmykaybee

Fanatic

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 8:27 PM

Mark, why do you suspect trying? I'm confused.

keeptrying

keeptrying

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 10:43 PM

Mark, why do you suspect trying? I'm confused.

So am I.

I also think we're nearly out of time.

MarkHB

MarkHB

Stalker

Posted Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:29 PM

I shouldn't play this game at such hours. It was probably because she started the lynch on dreamingwriter. However, she switched over fairly quickly and 1trackmind and Holliday didn't, so, in conjunction with kimmy's observation, I'll try this:

1 1trackmind (MarkHB) 3 to lynch.

Edited by MarkHB, Apr 24, 2012 @ 11:31 PM.