Raising Sextuplets: OMG!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1165 replies to this topic

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 17, 2011 @ 2:55 PM

So, let me get this straight. This is NOT to defend Bryan at all btw. So, she KNEW that she shouldn't have married Bryan but she did anyway?! Then, she wants to start a family almost immediately with him DESPITE this?! Despite the fact that he wanted to wait too?! They then went the fertility route and they had 6. She always wanted to be a stay at home mom and if she had done season 3 she would have been able to. However, due to everything that occurred she had to go back to work doing a regular job. Guess the MLM selling vitamins thing didn't go EXACTLY like planned. Sounds like she is doing more press now to get her own show again and not have to work. Wonder how long her new relationship will be "so amazing" once they marry and Levi has to deal with her overspending, even more kids running amok, etc. Also, she is not completely a single mother if Bryan pays child support and has them every other weekend. I could have sworn he says he gets them more than that though.

Once again, not defending Bryan at all. However, I can see the selfishness in Jenny alot more now and it rubs me the wrong way that she is still trying to play victim card and the "Good Christian woman" card.

Yes, Karma will get Bryan, Absolom. However, Karma will also get Jenny and maybe Levi will be saying the same things about Jenny one day that she is saying about Bryan now. Of course, this will after she catches him "reconnecting" with yet another ex-girlfriend/ or ex-wife on some "prayer retreat."

Edited by Baylor, Oct 17, 2011 @ 3:12 PM.

MissPrism

MissPrism

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 22, 2011 @ 3:23 PM

I bet that Jenny is pissed that WE ran a "Sextuplets" marathon as a run-up to "Texas Multi Mamas." Even though she didn't want to film after the xxxx hit the fan, it still must rankle. Oh well, Jenny, enjoy the residuals while you can. Is she still running that MLM scheme?

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Dec 23, 2011 @ 12:29 AM

More than likely they don't get residuals for the show. Residuals are a product of shows with guild performers who must get residuals in their contracts. "Reality" people are not guild and are not required to have any such benefits and as far as I know don't.

SparkleGirl

SparkleGirl

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 23, 2011 @ 2:39 AM

whenever I see a bunch of re-runs of old episodes of any of these reality shows, like this one, I find myself wondering what it would be like to life my life never knowing when there would be hour after hour of me on TV for the world to see- perhaps from years ago, perhaps of moments I wish were never captured on film. I think it must suck!!!

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2011 @ 8:26 PM

http://www.imperfect...d/#commentspost

Ryan talking about Jenny.

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Dec 31, 2011 @ 9:58 PM

Bryan is such a narcissistic whiny jerk. I'm glad their show finished when it did and wish they'd never done one. The kids don't deserve to have that information out there for them and other people to read ten years from now.

StephInMN

StephInMN

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 31, 2011 @ 10:13 PM

I think they are both jerks. The kids are innocent victims of selfish parents.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2012 @ 1:45 PM

http://www.thedestin...-make-rosa.html

Found this old video. So, they were going to do Foster to Adopt ?! So, she "knew" she wasn't suppossed to marry Bryan but still wanted a family soo badly with him. She was also willing to bring children into that union that may have potentially come from a traumatic background already. What a selfish witch!

Edited by Baylor, Jan 14, 2012 @ 5:03 PM.

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Jan 14, 2012 @ 4:31 PM

Sometimes it's easier to see the faults and flaws in our thinking from the vantage point of the present rather than when we're living in it. I understand somewhat what Jenny is saying. She had thoughts that she shouldn't marry Bryan. Many brides have "cold feet" or think maybe they shouldn't go through with the wedding. A lot get talked into proceeding or dont know how to get out. Once married, she tried to make it work. It wasn't like she was talking about having children or adopting while they were almost separated. I think her comment about it being a mistake was from the vantage point of seeing where they were at the time of the divorce and reviewing her old feelings through that lens.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 14, 2012 @ 5:11 PM

I think its more like rewriting history in order to make herself feel better or look better to others. I also don't call her having an affair "trying to make it work." I feel bad for the kids and think Jenny is going to be in for a rude awakening sooner than later.

Edited by Baylor, Jan 14, 2012 @ 5:12 PM.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 19, 2012 @ 3:56 PM

Just saw that Jenny is an official blogger on Imperfect Woman and that on twitter Bryan is saying that Jenny would get physical with him. He is saying she would say the worst things to him. He also says he put a stop to any more of the kids being on TV. I hope so. They are both such jerks. Hope they both have to continue working normal jobs and that there are no more freebies for Jenny.

So tired of these mothers of multiples thinking they are soo special and deserve not to have to work like everyone else and should get all these freebies/attention.

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Jan 19, 2012 @ 4:03 PM

Jenny just dropped ten notches in my opinion of her if she hooked up with that mess of crazy. I'm glad that the kids are off TV and hope they stay off. I'm sure Bryan felt that Jenny said bad things to him and quite likely she did. He's also an immature baby to whom I might have said worse. I think he lies and she's rather passive aggressive. Hopefully they will both mature away from each other and learn how to keep the kids out of their issues.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 17, 2012 @ 3:51 PM

It's official. Jenny just married Levi. She had this to say on Facebook :

Beyond blessed with the sweetest man I know!!! He is my missing puzzle piece...... We are complete!:-)

He has said this:

Thank you all!! It was truly a perfect day on the beach in La Jolla with all 8 kiddos!! I literally married the most amazing woman I know and am blessed beyond belief!!

Bryan hasn't said anything about the marriage but did say that he put in the divorce papers that there would be no more reality shows about the sextuplets. So, I guess Jenny's plan about having a another reality show won't happen. So happy about that.

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Mar 17, 2012 @ 5:10 PM

Looks like maybe they were married on Tuesday. Kind of chilly.

Edited by Absolom, Mar 17, 2012 @ 5:21 PM.

lchal2002

lchal2002

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 18, 2012 @ 3:29 PM

Does anyone have a link to their facebook page? thanks in advance.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 1, 2012 @ 5:01 PM

http://www.radaronli...an-jenny-masche

http://www.radaronli...jennifer-masche

http://www.celebrity...masche-wedding/

http://www.people.co...l#disqus_thread

ButterQueen

ButterQueen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 3, 2012 @ 1:31 PM

I was only able to watch a few episodes before it was cancelled. Any idea where I can watch both seasons in full?

bgtymr

bgtymr

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 11, 2013 @ 2:15 AM

Looks like the sextuplets are welcoming a younger sibling, Jenny is pregnant:

http://www.people.co...0648411,00.html

cissyboo

cissyboo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 11, 2013 @ 8:52 AM

Wow, she is not aging well. Step away from the hair bleach, Jenny McClendon!

aimistrue

aimistrue

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 11, 2013 @ 11:03 AM

So he had a vasectomy reversed so that he and Jenny can have a combined nine children? Well, good luck to them . . .

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Jan 11, 2013 @ 11:18 AM

Astounding isn't it? The child should be here soon.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 18, 2013 @ 2:16 PM

Yeah, here is her official blog posting about it:

http://imperfectwome...-baby-just-one/

Kinda surprised Bryan hasn't commented on it.

You KNOW Jenny is pissed that she can't have her reality show about blended families now...

Guess she could always do one without the sextuplets, at least a special, but who would watch?

Gigi43

Gigi43

Fanatic

Posted Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:31 PM

So Jenny CAN get pregnant without treatment? The makes me even more suspicious of her fame-whoring ways. Didn't they say she almost died giving birth to the Sextuplets? Was that just because of the number of kids, or did she have some kind of condition?

Yikes.

I haven't watched that Sextuplet show on OWN, but from commercials they seem to use a lot of the same tables and stuff that Jenny/Bryan and other multiple families have used. What are they odds they came as a what-goes-around gesture from one of these families that have in their position, or the kindness of strangers?

Edited by Gigi43, Jan 18, 2013 @ 4:32 PM.

Baylor

Baylor

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2013 @ 10:31 PM

Jenny had her baby. A boy named Cash. I kid you not.

Absolom

Absolom

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2013 @ 10:36 PM

Cash? That's hysterical and I guess it shows how her mind works.

Val3976

Val3976

Channel Surfer

Posted Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:00 PM

I had no idea they were even divorced, until I saw the news today that Jenny had a baby with her new husband! I knew that wouldn't last--her ex-hubby was a major douche on the show and my gaydar still goes off the charts everytime I see him. I'm shocked she risked having another baby, after having heart failure with the birth of her sextuplets. It looked like everything went well for her pregnancy and delivery wise, so that's good.

Another reality show couple divorce. The reality show curse reigns supreme.

Edited by Val3976, Jan 30, 2013 @ 1:01 PM.