Meet Market: Spill Your Dirty Little Secrets Here

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

13 replies to this topic

TWoP Mars

TWoP Mars

Stalker

Posted Jun 13, 2008 @ 2:48 PM

Talk here about stuff that isn't the show, mostly.

oakgal

oakgal

Stalker

• Interests:Scrabble, modern design, crosswords, collecting handbags, reading mysteries and procrastinating.

Posted Jun 13, 2008 @ 9:11 PM

Okay, I'll start it off. Very happy to see an entire forum devoted to the show. I've seen it already and I'm looking forward to other reactions to it. It's a lot of fun. And better yet, there is already a 2nd season coming to the UK in the Fall and a 3rd series planned. Woo hoo!

Last Time Lord

Last Time Lord

Stalker

Posted Jun 15, 2008 @ 1:47 AM

Wow, this is a pleasant surprise. I can't wait!

from carfax

from carfax

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 15, 2008 @ 11:40 AM

I wish it would start already. I've seen so many commercials for it I'm already getting sick of the damn show and it hasn't even premiered yet!

Melewen

Melewen

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 15, 2008 @ 7:17 PM

I've been curious about this show for awhile. Once TWoP made the announcement that they were picking it up, I acquired the first season with the intention of watching the first one or two episodes. I was immediatlely hooked and ended up watching the entire run straight through. Billie and the rest of the cast were fantastic. Now, I can't wait for season 2.

Thena

Thena

Fanatic

Posted Jun 16, 2008 @ 12:10 PM

This is a surprise! There were only like three of us in the old thread. I'm looking forward the recaps as I did quite like the first series. Now that it has been confirmed for two more series, I'm looking forward to it.

catray

catray

Fanatic

Posted Jun 16, 2008 @ 1:54 PM

Does anyone know if iTunes will have Secret Diary for sale? I'd love to watch it, but would prefer to avoid illegal downloads or and don't have Showtime.

I can't seem to find any info, but Showtime has other shows for sale and since BBC has started selling some shows, was just wondering if anyone had heard something.

oakgal

oakgal

Stalker

• Interests:Scrabble, modern design, crosswords, collecting handbags, reading mysteries and procrastinating.

Posted Jun 16, 2008 @ 2:16 PM

It seems you can watch it online through the Showtime website. The first 2 episodes are up now. I think you have to register, but I'm not sure what else might be required. Weeds is on iTunes, so it's possible that Diary will end up there as well. You can always email Showtime and ask.

from carfax

from carfax

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jun 18, 2008 @ 6:12 PM

So that was it?

Didn't really live up to the hype, huh? But, then again, what could?

I'll hang in for a couple more episodes in the hopes I can see what's causing all the excitement.

Thena

Thena

Fanatic

Posted Jun 18, 2008 @ 8:49 PM

I didn't know where else to put this, but this concerns S2: We already know that BP's pregnancy means that a body double will be used more extensively in S2. It's also just been reported that the series will be even less raunchy than in S1. I think most of us think that series 1 wasn't that raunchy (even though she does go topless in some eps of S1).

oakgal

oakgal

Stalker

Posted Jun 18, 2008 @ 10:27 PM

Thena, I created a Spoiler Thread. Come over and we can discuss S2.

thelephant

thelephant

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2008 @ 10:46 AM

Has anybody read the books that the show is based on?

Thena

Thena

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2008 @ 3:06 PM

I read the first one after seeing S1. I was underwhelmed, but it had some interesting bits. The show, being fictional, allows for more drama and interesting story lines. The real "Belle" seems to be a consultant for the show, and she still blogs.

Last Time Lord

Last Time Lord

Stalker

Posted Jun 23, 2008 @ 1:15 AM

R.I.P. George Carlin :(

In his honor, I share the Seven Words

(Obvious NSFW)