Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 5:18 PM

Spoiler

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:04 PM

Spoiler

Edited by TDWT Kristen, Apr 11, 2012 @ 7:09 PM.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:10 PM

Week 13 (Finale):

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by TDWT Kristen, Apr 13, 2012 @ 9:08 PM.

Taeolas

Taeolas

Fanatic

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 1:27 PM

Nice recap. But you're making some of us (me) feel old by missing the refs.

Spoiler

And the other one
Spoiler

Overall, a good season; I enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to the next one.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 14, 2012 @ 3:15 PM

Spoiler

Edited by TDWT Kristen, Apr 16, 2012 @ 8:04 PM.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 20, 2012 @ 11:50 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by Jyn, Apr 21, 2012 @ 2:35 AM.

Lazlo

Lazlo

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 9:45 PM

My (belated!) thoughts on the TDRotI finale:

Spoiler

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted Apr 27, 2012 @ 10:37 PM

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by TDWT Kristen, Apr 27, 2012 @ 10:38 PM.

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted May 9, 2012 @ 4:38 PM

Just saw a commercial yesterday and again today. Canada's already aired season four, but America begins airing the new season next month! Premiere date isn't known yet, but it's definitely next month!

TDWT Kristen

TDWT Kristen

Couch Potato

Posted May 11, 2012 @ 12:06 PM

Another thing to add. Season will air on Tuesdays, compared to TDWT airing on Mondays.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 5, 2012 @ 7:00 PM

Well, here we go again! Total Drama Revenge of the Island just had its long-awaited premiere on Cartoon Network!

I liked the one last look at the old guard as a whole. The original cast are all seen on a boat sailing past the original island, with a disappointed Owen crying out when the boat passes right by the island.

On to the new cast, though:

Except for Sam, everyone's played by brand-new voice actors. Sam is voiced by the guy who voiced Harold.

I like how much of the opening sequence mirrors the original opening.

Chris should never do an evil laugh again. That one just sounded freaky.

So far, I like a lot of the cast, although there are still some I need lots of time with. I'm already into Mike and Zoey's love story. I really like Jo and her competitiveness. I find Cameron adorable, although it's kinda sad that a simple butterfly can weigh him down. Anne Maria's vanity is gonna get old PDQ, though. I like what must be her Jersey accent, though. And despite obviously not being fit to be a military-type guy, I'm enjoying Brick.

Let's see. Despite being the obvious villain, I like Scott . . . so far. I'm sure that'll change once he says or does something heinous, though. I loved when he told Chris his chin looked like a butt. (It . . . kinda does, to be honest.) He had me right when he said that. I'm already into "Silent B," and I like Dawn and her sweetness, although I was surprised that she was able to read into Zoey's aura so quickly and easily. Lightning's an obvious black and male version of Courtney, what with his being a clear overachiever. Unfortunately, he lacks the charm and at least occasional humility that could still make Courtney likable. Not that I couldn't see myself liking him later, but right now, I need some more time with him. Dakota is basically a less likable version of Lindsay, although still likable. I'm okay with Sam, though I need some more time with him.

And finally, the bootee. I already knew ahead of time that Staci was the first to go, but after seeing the episode, I was done with her after the first ten minutes of the episode. Can't stand pathological liars, real or fictional. Even the other Rats seemed ready to dump her. It was amazing she even had any moments when she wasn't lying. (Interestingly, Canada kept in one of her lies -- when they were on the beach prior to Chris's loudspeaker announcement -- while the U.S. seems to have cut it.)

I already love the new exit device. I wish I could have a Hurl of Shame. You just know Chris brought this one because he enjoyed hearing the contestants scream when took the Drop of Shame last season.

Honestly, I know the entire boot order, so at this point, I'm only in it to watch the journey of how everyone gets to where they end up. It'll make it less intense since I won't have to be fearing for my favorites each week.

So to wrap up:

LOVE: B, Cameron, Dawn, Jo, Mike, and Zoey.
LIKE: Brick, Dakota, and Scott.
NEUTRAL: Anne Maria, Lightning, and Sam.
DISLIKE(D): Staci.
HATE: No one. Yet.

Decent premiere. Hoping for the best with this new cast. Had a few worries about the old cast not being around, but my mind is somewhat at ease now. Hope it can stay that way, though.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 13, 2012 @ 2:55 AM

Okay. I'm gonna start out my thoughts on episode two with this.

I'm not fully sure yet whether this particular camper will be the only one in danger, or if all of them are going to be targeted equally, but . . . am I the only one who notices that Scott seems to have picked up a nemesis? (Hint: It is not one of the other campers, Chef, or even Chris.) This storyline will be . . . fairly interesting.

On to other relationships. It seems Mike and Zoey aren't the only couple. Looks like we have Sam and Dakota, too. It's clear that despite her thinking otherwise, Dakota does seem to at least think Sam is a sweet guy, even if he's quite a bit dorky. And they'll have plenty of time, considering
Spoiler

So Mike's got DID, a la Viki and Jessica from the now-defunct One Life to Live (RIP, sweet show). He's already been an old man named Chester and an Olympic gymnast named Svetlana. What else does he have inside of his head?

Loved Zoey kicking the asses of those beavers. Although pardon me if I'm wrong, but don't beavers usually eat bark and, at times, small fish?

Brick and Jo's rivalry is obviously not gonna end well for the former. He's strong, for the most part, but she's strong and shrewd, which won't be good for him. I liked her a lot last week, but while I didn't mind her giving Brick a hard time this week, there was ZERO reason to go after Cameron the way she did. So . . . yeah, I still like Jo, but a lot less than I did before.

Who I don't like is Lightning. Okay. So you're competitive. But stop blaming your team for their failures and just do something like, say, rally them. Don't bitch about your team. Fix it. We don't wanna hear how bad your team allegedly is. Fix it.

Cameron probably would've been booted if he'd failed the final part of the challenge. He's lucky Dakota put her photo op and paparazzi over the challenge, because she lost her team the challenge and herself the game.

Loose ends: I like Dawn and I liked her comment about Dakota's aura. And B's real name is Beverly? Oh, that's so good to know. No wonder he only goes by his first initial, though. And Anne Maria's main plotline is obviously gonna be her vanity and beauty products.

LOVE: B, Cameron, Dawn, Mike, Zoey.
LIKE: Brick, Dakota, Jo, Sam, Scott.
NEUTRAL: Anne Maria.
DISLIKE: Lightning.
HATE: No one yet.

Very good episode. Hoping the show keeps delivering next week.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2012 @ 6:55 PM

I gotta admit I'm liking this season so far despite only two episodes in. I guess it's refreshing to finally start a season with a clean plate of players even if we do have New Duncan (Scott), New Harold (Cameron), and New Eva (Jo). I find it interesting that like in the first TDI season you could tell who was going to go early (Ezekial, Eva, Noah for TDI. Staci and Dakota for TDRI), but this time there's no clear villain but there are quite a few aggressive personalities to mix it up (Scott, Jo, Lightning).
Spoiler
And I'm totally calling that we finally get to hear B talk when he's inevitably booted.

Also, I'm kinda glad they waited until now to bring out an Immunity Idol, you just know Heather would've been all over it.

Brick and Jo's rivalry is obviously not gonna end well for the former. He's strong, for the most part, but she's strong and shrewd, which won't be good for him. I liked her a lot last week, but while I didn't mind her giving Brick a hard time this week, there was ZERO reason to go after Cameron the way she did. So . . . yeah, I still like Jo, but a lot less than I did before.

Totally agree with you there. Brick is aggressive but seems like a nice guy, while Jo...sigh. They just HAD to make her a jerk, didn't they?

Edited by InvaderNorbert, Jun 13, 2012 @ 7:45 PM.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 13, 2012 @ 7:32 PM

InvaderNorbert, the three you mentioned are the villains, not just "aggressive personalities." Jo's villain arc started this week with her attack on Cameron.
Spoiler

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 13, 2012 @ 7:51 PM

I guess I should've said "there is no clear villain YET." It's only two episodes in, arcs still need to start and all.

Tricksterson

Tricksterson

Fanatic

Posted Jun 15, 2012 @ 11:48 AM

Well Scott's willingness to betray his own team certainly points in the direction of badness.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 6:57 PM

Week 3:

Poor B. He wasn't responsible for the Rats losing at all. But you've gotta hand it to Scott for sabotaging him so effectively. It seemed like B was just about to out him before Chris launched him, but he should've done so sooner, like before the votes were even cast. I guess he didn't think Scott was gonna try and get him voted off until he realized it was too late to do anything.

At least B wasn't the only one to be on to him. Looks like Mike might be, as well, despite being on different teams.

Dawn is amazing. Reunites a baby beetle with its mother and can bend said mother to her will out of gratitude? Awesome. She needs to watch out, though. Looks like her ability to read into people's auras has her on Scott's radar. And she seems infatuated with him, to boot, just because he could speak to the beetle just like she could! She's so cute. It's gonna be really sad to see her get launched when she finally does.

Jo and Brick have fantastic chemistry and play off each other really well. Could there be a hint of a romance between them, too? We'll have to see.

First Chester, then Svetlana, and now Vito, a Sylvester Stallone-type personality? Or perhaps a Grease reject-type personality? Or is he just supposed to be a take on The Situation? Man. This game will NOT be easy for Mike. And it looks like a triangle's brewing among himself, Zoey, and Anne Maria. . . .

So Dakota's back, but not in the game. She'll just be an intern for now.
Spoiler
Either way, Sam gets more time to spend with her, so I'll be happy enough for him.

LOVE: Cameron, Dawn, Jo, Mike, Sam, and Zoey.
LIKE: Brick, Dakota, and Scott.
NEUTRAL: Anne Maria.

Aside from the boot, nice episode.

Edited by Jyn, Jun 19, 2012 @ 6:57 PM.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:18 PM

I'll sum up this week's episode with a quote from South Park: "Watch out for Scott, he's a dick!" It feels kinda weird to watch a season where strong competitors are booted off early. B was the best person on the team, and maybe in the entire cast, and he's gone. Kinda sad he still didn't talk, he didn't even bother to try to defend himself from Scott.

Dakota's back. Not sure if I'm comfortable with her back, but on the other hand I'm going to enjoy her going through hell as an intern while trying to out-attention whore Chris again.

First Chester, then Svetlana, and now Vito, a Sylvester Stallone-type personality? Or perhaps a Grease reject-type personality? Or is he just supposed to be a take on The Situation? Man. This game will NOT be easy for Mike. And it looks like a triangle's brewing among himself, Zoey, and Anne Maria. . . .

It seems that Mike's going to have a new personality every week, and each one will compete with the others. I'll be honest, I'm really liking this season so far.

Edited by InvaderNorbert, Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:56 PM.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:33 PM

Kinda sad he still didn't talk,

I think screaming once he got the hurl was talking. If nothing else, we finally heard his voice on his way out.

B was the best person on the team, and maybe in the entire cast, and he's gone.

That's unfortunately why he's gone. Scott wants his team to keep losing, and to make sure they do, he throws the challenges. And then, he gets the stronger members of his team booted just to ensure they keep losing in the future.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 9:57 PM

Yep, all part of the plan. Yeah, starting to hate Scott in the way I'm supposed to hate him. So...good thing?

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 19, 2012 @ 11:39 PM

If it's love to hate, yeah. I personally want to love to hate my villains, not just plain hate them, like I did Alejandro last season.

Yep, all part of the plan.

Best. Scott. Confessional. So far. Also . . . "Is it hot in here?" Yeah, Scott getting occasional moments of embarrassment or comeuppance, in general, keeps me from hating him.

Though none of the ones he'll get on occasion as the season goes on even compares to his
Spoiler

Edited by Jyn, Jun 19, 2012 @ 11:40 PM.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 7:06 PM

It might not beat the Escaped Maniac with a Chainsaw and A Hook, but I liked this season's Obligatory Horror Episode. Giant Spider that abducts people (that turned out to be Izzy in a costume!) + Brick afraid of the dark + Cameron being afraid, period = hilarity.

Dakota gains empathy,...and doesn't like it. I can't wait to see how much further Chris will torture her, like how many more times will she have to take the Hurl of Shame?

So Jo's teammates finally catch on to her bitchiness. Brick's elimination would've solidified it if he wasn't simply transferred to the other team. But now he'll have to deal with Scott, but I feel that he's nowhere near as assertive as Jo.

And we have our first hookup: Anne Maria/"Vito." Now here's a love triangle that's gonna get weird, especially if another camper gets turned on to another personality (probably won't see that, but would love it all the same).

So Brick pees his pants in the dark, Mike has multiple personas, and Cameron vomits when he gets assertive...interesting pool of quirks this time around, if I may say so.

Edited by InvaderNorbert, Jun 26, 2012 @ 7:34 PM.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 8:01 PM

So . . . week four.

No one got booted. But just so Chris could have the pleasure of hurling someone, he put new intern Dakota on the Hurl of Shame.

The challenge was a scavenger hunt, in which the campers would have to find and solve clues leading them to souvenirs. Of course, they'd have to watch out, because along the way, a giant spider would be abducting the campers. In this order, Dawn, Lightning, Zoey, Brick, Jo, and Cameron were all taken. Sam and Scott got wrapped up by a web shot, but still managed to get to the finish line, anyway, albeit behind Brick, who Mike (as Svetlana) managed to free. But penalties would be assessed for each lost team member, so while Brick arrived first, he was penalized for not having all five of his other team members, while Sam and Scott were only penalized for not having two members (so having the smaller team really helped them). So the Rats won their first challenge, much to Sam's delight and Scott's chagrin, as he's trying to deliberately throw the challenges for some reason I can't understand. I mean, he said it, and I even said a variation of it last week, but I don't see the point, since all he does is risk his own vote-off.

Oh, and the spider kidnapping everyone? Just a returned Izzy in disguise.

In the end, as said above, no one gets voted off (what happened to someone getting eliminated every week, Chris?) since Chef lost the marshmallows. Instead, Chris decides to separate Jo and Brick and put them on different teams, meaning one of them will move to the Rats. (Supposedly, it's Brick, but it might be Jo.)

Other highlights:

So Anne Maria was useful again, solving the clue in the graveyard. I've decided I kinda like her now after being neutral toward her the first three weeks. She actually had me when she angrily reminded Jo that Brick is still a person (with which Mike and Cameron clearly agreed) after Izzy got him.

Two surprising heroes emerged in this episode -- Sam for basically winning the challenge for the Rats all by himself (Scott was pretty much just tethered to him), and Cameron for kicking Izzy's ass to protect everyone.

Yep. We've got a full-on love triangle with Zoey, Mike, and Anne Maria. I felt so bad for Zoey when she was sitting alone at the Campfire Ceremony.

InvaderNorbert, did you, too, love Sam's look of clear enjoyment when Scott got hurt by the tombstone booby trap? Scott must not be well-liked.

Speaking of Scott, looks like my guess from two weeks ago was right. He does have a nemesis. Fang (remember him? The mutated, bipedal shark from week two?) popped up in the graveyard. I don't know about everyone else, but I was as startled by his sudden reappearance as Scott was scared. Anyway, he made another attempt at making a meal of him, but he (probably unintentionally) outwitted him, resulting in him taking a fall into an open grave. I kinda wanted Scott to bury him in it for laughs! Ha! Still, looks like this game will not be fun for him as long as he's lurking around. This week just showed Scott that he'll be around on land and in water.

Sam and Dakota's romance seems to be moving along nicely, too. I liked seeing Dakota show some concern for Sam, even if she immediately regretted it.

LOVE: Brick, Cameron, Dawn, Jo, Mike, Sam, and Zoey.
LIKE: Anne Maria, Dakota, and Scott.
NEUTRAL: No one.

All in all, another fine episode. But man,
Spoiler

And InvaderNorbert, it was Psycho Killer with a Chainsaw and a Hook.

Edited by Jyn, Jun 26, 2012 @ 8:02 PM.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jun 26, 2012 @ 9:20 PM

InvaderNorbert, did you, too, love Sam's look of clear enjoyment when Scott got hurt by the tombstone booby trap? Scott must not be well-liked.

Yes, yes I did.

So the Rats won their first challenge, much to Sam's delight and Scott's chagrin, as he's trying to deliberately throw the challenges for some reason I can't understand. I mean, he said it, and I even said a variation of it last week, but I don't see the point, since all he does is risk his own vote-off.

Yeah, it's not the most fool-proof plan in the world, and I think he's aware of it.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jun 27, 2012 @ 1:52 AM

Yeah, it's not the most fool-proof plan in the world, and I think he's aware of it.

I honestly don't think he is, or he would've stated the risk it carries.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 3, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

Week 5:

Loved Scott's nightmare at the start: "Man-shark, get away!" Heh. Luckily for him, Fang had his sights set on Brick, Anne Maria, Mike, Cameron, and Dakota this week. He didn't even think about trying to catch Scott.

This week, the campers, with Brick now moved to the Rats, had to send one of their teammates down underwater to retrieve a set of tied-up water skis while the rest of the team pumped air down to them (as they were wearing old-school diving suits). Jo had a good lead, but thanks to simple luck (read: an accidental, incidental assist from Fang), Brick managed to win the challenge for the Rats. This gave them an advantage going into the second part of the challenge: a full-fledged motorboat to use as compared to a slow, motorized dinghy the Maggots would be stuck with.

The second part of the challenge saw the campers racing on their respective boats toward buoys containing bells they'd have to ring . . . as well as water mines. There were four, but one blew up before the challenge started, leaving only three, so the first team to ring and blow up two out of three bells using seagull guns (each containing three hybrid seagull-rattlesnakes) would win the challenge and be safe from elimination. Well, the teams needed to each have three people skiing (Sam, Dawn, and Brick for the Rats, Anne Maria, Cameron, and Mike for the Maggots), one person manning the gun (Scott for the Rats, Jo for the Maggots), and one person driving (Lightning for the Rats, Zoey for the Maggots). Well, Scott did his level best to try and sabotage the challenge again, but in the end, the Maggots still ended up winning for reasons only partially related to it. Even worse for him? Dawn figured it out and was planning on exposing his traitorous ways. Unfortunately, she said this in a confessional, where Scott happened to be listening in the back. He had to make a move and quick.

And here was the move. Apparently, things were going missing around the camp -- Lightning's protein bars (Sam had a sarcastic remark for this that was AWESOME), Anne Maria's hairbrush, and Jo's whistle among them. Scott was stealing all of these items (and to make himself look innocent, he even threw in his shark tooth, which he got from Fang in week two, to make it look like it'd been stolen) and planning on framing Brick for the whole thing just to get the new guy booted from their team. Unfortunately, Dawn figuring out his game forced him to switch the frame-up target to her. And everyone bought it hook, line, and sinker. (I felt really bad for her prior to elimination. Her sad sigh made my heart sink . . . and then break. She clearly knew she was well and truly fucked. Anyone else wanna give her a hug at that moment?)

Sure enough, she was. Dawn was unanimously voted out at the Campfire Ceremony. She thought she pulled out the idol Chris had hidden on the island . . . but it was a cheap knockoff that Scott had whittled. (Though at least Dawn got one over on him by throwing the knockoff in his face.) She made one final promise to save her team by revealing the traitor, but she took way too long at making her overly-dramatic speech that she ended up getting launched on the Hurl of Shame right before she could expose Scott. And in a garbage bag, no less, which was super embarrassing, no doubt.

I knew I'd be sad when Dawn left, and I was. I almost cried. This episode really reflected badly on most of the other campers. How could any of them have believed that Dawn would do that to them? In any case, Scott did it once again. First B, then Dawn. And probably more victims to come.

Other highlights:

There was a guest appearance from Bridgette! Lovely to see her!

Sam and Dakota's relationship was put on hold for the week, but the Zoey/Mike/Anne Maria triangle got quite a bit of focus.

Cameron was once again a hero, even though he was badly injured in the process. He's proving himself as quite the player.

Scott's got the villain role down to a "T." He's even sporting the standard evil villain's laugh now! I think he's the first TD villain to have one. (Alejandro might've had one last season, but if he did, his voice actor did a poor job of making it sound evil.)

Looks like Mike might be joining Scott on Fang's shit list now that he's bent back his snout with a single punch. First taking his tooth, and now hitting him the snout? Shark's not having a good time.

I can see a catfight brewing between Zoey and Anne Maria any day now.

Except for the boot, decent episode.

LOVE: Brick, Cameron, Jo, Mike, Sam, and Zoey.
LIKE: Anne Maria, Dakota, and Scott.
NEUTRAL: No one.
HATE: No one.

Edited by Jyn, Jul 3, 2012 @ 6:52 PM.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2012 @ 7:03 PM

So Brick has a need to be dominated. That must mean he'd be a bottom. Why am I thinking that?!

No shock Sam has ANOTHER game on him. Also no shock: Scott continuing to be an epic dick. Stealing everyone's stuff to pin on another camper? Dick. But using his whittlin' skills to make knockoffs of the Invincibility Statue? Epic. So sad to see Dawn go, but you know elimination always follows the camper who starts to catch on to the villain's scheme. I really liked her, too!

Bridgette's back!

Dakota owned count: Getting a rude wake-up call by getting tossed in the lake, getting to hold a bucket of last season's "leftovers," and getting blown to all hell when demoing the challenges. Oh, and being left on that buoy. I was totally right when I said I'd be loving this bit to pieces. (EDIT: Confused Dawn with Dakota)

Sam and Dakota's relationship was put on hold for the week, but the Zoey/Mike/Anne Maria triangle got quite a bit of focus.

Man, I'm loving Anne Maria and I usually heavily dislike people like her.

Edited by InvaderNorbert, Jul 3, 2012 @ 10:41 PM.

Jyn

Jyn

Couch Potato

Posted Jul 3, 2012 @ 7:12 PM

So sad to see Dawn go, but you know elimination always follows the camper who starts to catch on to the villain's scheme.

True, but the one mistake Dawn made was not going to the rest of the Rats with her suspicions immediately after her confessional. If she'd done so, it still might not have gotten Scott booted (or better yet, it might've), but at least the rest of the team would have all eyes on him going into the next challenge to make sure he was the traitor. By not going straight to them, she gave Scott more than enough time to head her off at the pass and sell her boot to Lightning and Sam (and then Brick, when he showed up).

But the one I think I'm most disappointed in is Sam. He clearly seemed to smell a (toxic) rat with Scott last week (he very obviously had a feeling he was trying to stop him from winning the challenge for their team). Yet he fell so easily for the frame-up scheme. Brick, I can understand since he's the team's new guy and doesn't know much about them. Lightning, I can understand since he's dumb enough to believe anything. But Sam? The wheels really should've been turning for him. He should've realized something was up, grabbed Dawn and maybe Brick, and formed a temporary vote alliance and booted Scott's ass 3-2. But he was too obviously fooled, for some reason or other.

And, uh, "Dawn owned count," InvaderNorbert?

Edited by Jyn, Jul 3, 2012 @ 10:59 PM.

InvaderNorbert

InvaderNorbert

Fanatic

Posted Jul 3, 2012 @ 8:12 PM

I was thinking of DBZ Abridged with Krillin. She's the resident punching bag of the season, it seems.