S4 - Stephen Boss: Better Known as "Twitch"

• Please log in to reply

185 replies to this topic

IHeartDVR

IHeartDVR

Fanatic

Posted Jul 5, 2012 @ 11:40 AM

I really hope that they bring Twitch and Comfort in to choreograph some hip-hop routines this year. The brief snippets we got to see of their Vegas routine this season were more interesting (and fun) than any of the hip-hop we saw last season. It looked especially amazing when the two of them were dancing it.

Also, because I'm too lazy to find Comfort's thread, I'll just say it here: Comfort is looking really, really beautiful these days.

Seconding this. To the surprise and delight of many, including myself, Twitch and Comfort are two of the dancers who have taken off in the industry after the show. I don't think people would have predicted that for both of them, maybe Twitch, but probably not Comfort. Both of them are two of my favorite All-stars, they work and dance well together, so I tend to think they would come up with good stuff for the contestants. They probably know better than some of the other choreographers what non-HH pros have the capacity to learn and execute in a short amount of time, while staying true the style. I wanted to see their full tryout routine, it looked great when they danced the demo.

And yes, Comfort has always been attractive but she's gained a confidence onstage that makes her really shine these days (although I maintain she had her moments in her own season). Maturity works wonders.

corvus13

corvus13

Stalker

Posted May 12, 2013 @ 4:17 PM

So Twitch is apparently spelling his name "tWitch" these days.

Indy1

Indy1

Couch Potato

Posted May 14, 2013 @ 10:53 AM

So Twitch is apparently spelling his name "tWitch" these days.

Pretty sure he always has spelled it tWitch.  Or at least he has for a while. 

anothermi

anothermi

Fanatic

Posted Aug 20, 2013 @ 6:33 PM

Pacific Rim interview> tWitch

He talks about what Joshua is doing near the end. 

anothermi

anothermi

Fanatic

Posted Aug 23, 2013 @ 2:22 PM

Pacific Rim Video Press interview > tWitch on choreographing as an AS

Yup.  This interviewer is really good.  Not a lot of repetition of other interviews. 

anothermi

anothermi

Fanatic

Posted Sep 13, 2013 @ 10:28 PM

Pacific Rim Video Press interview > tWitch and Allison on the "Rock Lobster" routine and... their upcoming wedding

They have this schtick going on where tWitch is more the "traditionalist" when it comes to the wedding and Allison wants to break with (some) traditions. They are very sweet together.  I love that they tease each other.