"Hey, You Aren't...!": Comparing International Versions Of Shows

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

62 replies to this topic

Turkish

Turkish

Stalker

Posted Dec 29, 2010 @ 9:06 AM

I actually really like Law and Order: UK. It's just got a different feel to it, even when the stories are the same. I mean their have been 4 or 5 different versions of Law and Order anyway so their really isn't a lot of orginality left to cover since they've pretty much done every story in the book. I like all the characters and I appreciate that they aren't constantly beating us over the head with their personal problems the way SVU does.

TheGrimRecapper

TheGrimRecapper

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 3, 2011 @ 11:07 PM

They blurred the truth big time with that one.

It gets worse. The pizza that guy made that Don Meij promised to put on the menu? It was as a two-week special offer.

TheGrimRecapper

TheGrimRecapper

Couch Potato

Posted Oct 16, 2011 @ 10:03 PM

Okay, so. TAR Australia was brilliant, and TAR Latin America's greatly improved this season (and, editing aside, it wasn't dreadful to begin with), but TAR China Rush has never really gotten off the ground this time. From best to worst:
TAR Australia
TAR US
TAR China Rush
TAR Latin America
TAR Brazil
TAR Israel

Meanwhile, The Mole. A couple of the Dutch seasons have been subtitled by some internet fans, and all of the English-language seasons but Yucatan (which I don't have fond memories of) and a few bits and pieces of Australian episodes are on Youtube. With so few seasons (but WHAT GOOD SEASONS, most of them), I can do this one by one instead of by country, so:
The Mole Australia 2 (Victoria)
The Mole Australia 3 (Queensland)
The Mole US 1 (France/Monaco/Spain)
The Mole UK 2 (British Colombia)
The Mole Netherlands 11 (El Salvador/Nicaragua)
The Mole Australia 1 (Tasmania)
The Mole US 2 (Switzerland/Italy)
The Mole UK 1 (Jersey)
The Mole US 3 (Hawaii)
The Mole Netherlands 5 (South Australia/Bali)
The Mole US 5 (Chile/Argentina)
The Mole Australia 4 (New Caledonia)
The Mole US 4 (Yucatan)
The Mole Australia 5 (New Zealand)

Edited by TheGrimRecapper, Oct 16, 2011 @ 10:09 PM.