Cycle 11 Spoilers Only

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1650 replies to this topic

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Nov 7, 2008 @ 9:30 PM

Here's a still from the show of Analeigh and Sam.

darksilencer

darksilencer

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 8, 2008 @ 5:34 AM

Okey Dokey, This cycle's final 2 was right in front of our faces.

Spoiler announced that the Final 2 were just right next to tyra this cycle.

As i said back few weeks ago, Mckey, Analeigh are top 3. Now i have been informed our top 2, are next to tyra in this picture. Both somewhat taking a sniff out of her armpit.

http://www.all-antm....album=372&pos=0

Hasta La Vista Marjorie J'adore.

Ciao Bellas, next wednesday, i will have the winner for sure.

Edited by darksilencer, Nov 8, 2008 @ 5:35 AM.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Nov 8, 2008 @ 3:52 PM

If you're not sure if something's a spoiler or not, PM me or report it in Forum Traffic Court. Don't argue about it in the thread; you're just contributing to the problem.

Satin

Satin

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 10, 2008 @ 11:12 AM

Spotted the following link to a story on TV Guide Online about the top models on "The Big Bang Theory" this week.

http://www.tvguide.c...eory-58315.aspx

darksilencer

darksilencer

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 11, 2008 @ 3:23 PM

I guarantee you Analeigh's next picture is the best of the whole cycle.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Nov 11, 2008 @ 4:04 PM

@ darksilencer:

In Tyra's eyes or your eyes? I don't understand your comment.

ETA: Sorry, your spoilers were bullshit, no offense darksilencer.

Edited by Le Furonda, Nov 11, 2008 @ 4:30 PM.

alifazal

alifazal

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 11, 2008 @ 4:21 PM

I'm officially calling BS at DarkSilencer. He posted his comment re: Analeigh's photo as a cryptic spoiler when really, the episode's sneak peak (which showed Analeigh's photo and panel critique) was released about 20 minutes before he did so. Isn't it coindidental that he posts a photo-related "spoiler" twenty minutes after said spoiler is easily viewable online? That way, when we all see the sneak peek tomorrow (when it becomes widespread on yahoo or honestly antm, not just on one youtube user), we'll be like, "Wow, DarkSilencer was right!"

He seems to just take info from other places and cloak them as spoilers. There were many rumors that both Noelle and Tina Nguyen made it in, and guess what? That was added to DarkSilencer's list of spoilers. I can understand confusing Tina and Sheena, but nobody looks like or has a name similar to Noelle this cycle.

And does nobody care that his winner predictions have changed like a bazillion times? First it was Analeigh, but then, whoops, he realized his spoiler gave him "false info"? Then, with four girls left (and a clear indication that Marjorie was going home next), he called Analeigh and McKey as top 2. Um, yeah. Haven't we ALL guessed that combo since Sheena went home? It's OBVIOUS. If he said that ShaRaun and Isis were the top 2, THEN I'd be shocked.

The whole three black girls in a row info was posted other places BEFORE DarkSilencer posted them here. I will go find links to support this.

But JAZ853, I really think he should be removed from the accurate spoiler list.

Edited by alifazal, Nov 11, 2008 @ 4:40 PM.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Nov 11, 2008 @ 5:13 PM

He seems to just take info from other places and cloak them as spoilers.

To what end? This is spoiling America's Next Top Model, not revealing government information! Everyone's taking it a bit too seriously, in my opinion, and the fact that there's outrage that OMG someone might be posting fake spoilers is ridiculous. If you think the spoilers are fake, say so in the speculation thread, and ignore them. They haven't been proven fake, so they stay.

The fact is, that he has been right, on extreme longshots, twice. Analeigh and McKey as the F2 is also not obvious (perhaps logical, but not obvious), because we have spoilers pointing to Sam and McKey as the F2. Now, whether he found the two previous spoilers elsewhere and took credit for them, or pulled them out of his ass, is immaterial because they were still accurate spoilers, and because they were accurate, they helped people formulate speculation.

He is not on the consistently good spoiler list; that list has four people, at the top of the post. I say in the spoiler post that he has not been right all of the time. Beyond that, it is my policy to post all spoilers until they are disproved, unless they are related to wikipedia or youtube. If he's wrong, you can revel in it then, and next cycle I'll post that his spoilers are extremely unreliable, but they'll still get posted, because it's easier to include everything (other than wikipedia and youtube, which is just opening a floodgate) than putting every spoiler before a committee to decide whether or not the source is reliable enough.

Edited by JAZ853, Nov 11, 2008 @ 5:15 PM.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 11, 2008 @ 11:45 PM

If my theorized pattern is right after tomorrow night, can I show the finished possibilities of the pattern here? I will either edit or delete this point at that time...

Darksilencerx

Darksilencerx

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 12, 2008 @ 3:22 AM

Okay, i don't understand why people say that i piece my spoilers up from other spoilers cause i said Analeigh and Mckey are in top 2 just because they are doing consistently well right now. As i recall, i said Analeigh wins, with Mckey in top 3 after the malibu swimsuit shots. Analeigh was bottom two that week, and there was no way people would even have thought she would even make it in the top 6. My spoiler then told me that Mckey or Analeigh would win and are top 2 and pulled back from saying Analeigh wins because my spoiler wasn't sure.

How am i piecing spoilers up when all the stuff i said were before Analeigh was doing well in the competition? Mckey seemed like an obvious winner or top 3, but there was no way my spoiler knew that Analeigh would be final 3 when she has been doing so poorly the first two weeks of the competition.

And as i said on my last post, that was in my eyes, not Tyra's or the judges eye. I posted in the wrong section on accident, sorry for the misunderstanding.

I don't care if people don't believe in my spoilers, i am just reporting the things that i've been told. Just because some of my spoilers were incorrect, i don't think i deserve to be bashed just for stating what my spoilers are. Its your responsibility to believe it or not. You could chose to ignore them, but i am just telling what i'm hearing.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Nov 12, 2008 @ 9:25 PM

Let's get back to posting spoilers, please. It's fine to ask for clarification or express doubt, but this is getting a little boards-on-boards. Thanks.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 12, 2008 @ 11:12 PM

It was claimed on HonestlyANTM that when slowing down the previews of the finale, you could clearly see a girl with short dark hair and a girl with a ponytail standing next to the runway...does someone want to test that theory to find some validity?

I saw a picture, that to me, is clear from HonestlyANTM and I am really starting to feel that we have been mislead...Analeigh was purposely left out of mention so that everyone would be shocked at the end. That shocks me because early in the cycle it was completely believable that she would be gone quite early...

I will add the picture shortly...http://i35.tinypic.com/2qv6rdg.jpg...thats from a cell phone, its much less blurry elsewhere...

Edited by MKL122788, Nov 12, 2008 @ 11:34 PM.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Nov 12, 2008 @ 11:35 PM

I'm sure Honestly will put up screencaps as soon as the clip is online.

Darksilencerx

Darksilencerx

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 13, 2008 @ 1:43 AM

Also, we must consider that there are decoys in that runway show. The person Ace something, or whatever, said that he or she saw Sheena on the runway. I highly doubt they would show the final two in the previews. Also, the previews of the final runway always throws us off. Like cycle seven, I thought that Danielle was Eugena, which made me think Eugena was top 2.

Last week, I said that I would have the winner by tonight, but my spoiler hasn't announced it to me yet. I'll be posting it soon, if you believe or not.

the gap

the gap

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 12:02 PM

I just read an interview with Elina on Afterellen.com where they asked her if she thought Marjorie and Analeigh where more than just friends and she said no but they may have plans to move in together, this makes me think Analeigh didnt win.

Edited by the gap, Nov 14, 2008 @ 12:03 PM.

Sizzlefee

Sizzlefee

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 12:37 PM

I wouldn't necersarily say that means Analeigh doesn't win just because she might move in with Marjorie. The ANTM prize isnt a house or anything she still needs somewhere to live and many models from previous shows (BNTM) live together afterwards. It would seem like the sensible thing to do if they were both looking for work in NYC/LA

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 12:57 PM

Please take discussion of the spoilers to the other thread. Thanks.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 6:32 PM

A friend of McKey's posted in her thread that McKey came to the Renaissance Faire with dark hair and it made them all wonder why she had changed it. I'm not sure if this was certain before, because I know we've seen some pictures of McKey with similar hair, but I was never sure if it was pre or post show. Anyway, she definitely still has the hair...but so does Analeigh.

zagor93

zagor93

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 14, 2008 @ 11:58 PM

antmfreak004 just posted: "Mckey will win. They will not have 2 blonde winners in a row"

http://www.rtvgames....;postcount=2663

Edited by zagor93, Nov 15, 2008 @ 12:04 AM.

RJames05

RJames05

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 15, 2008 @ 12:14 AM

http://i38.tinypic.com/330tzxd.jpg

A really small look at Analeigh's CoverGirl photo.

Edited by RJames05, Nov 15, 2008 @ 12:15 AM.

faceofmargiela

faceofmargiela

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 15, 2008 @ 3:22 PM

take this with a grain of salt (i don't post, and it's far from confirmed), but the brother of someone who works on the show tells me:

Zaftig Sam goes first, leaving a top 2 of McKey and Analeigh, with McKey winning - saying specifically that a better portfolio and high fashion potential tipped the scales.

Seems to fit with patterns, previous spoilage, etc. Plus McKey got waaaaaaaaaaay more screen time in the recap episode than Analeigh, even if she narrates more.

dacvingwolf

dacvingwolf

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 15, 2008 @ 4:26 PM

Is the MLAACG spoiler still valid? The commercial just looked like a normal commercial.

aro748

aro748

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 17, 2008 @ 9:55 PM

Mckey wins, and Samantha is runner up (my previous spoiler with Samantha not being in the final two was a typing error).

*Side note Spoiler* Marjorie Conrad is mentioned a lot in Cycle 12 of America's Next Top Model.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Nov 17, 2008 @ 10:25 PM

C12 supposedly started filming around October and will go through December (at least according to the eligibility requirements).

sereion

sereion

Fanatic

Posted Nov 18, 2008 @ 12:34 PM

Yay for Mckey! I've always liked her, and she's definitely perfect for high fashion. I wasn't expecting Sam to make the F2, but she took some stunning photos and I'm glad she made if far--even though I wanted Analeigh in the top 2.

Actually, this is the first time I actually liked everyone in the F3.

Darksilencerx

Darksilencerx

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 18, 2008 @ 10:44 PM

Mckey Wins.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Nov 19, 2008 @ 5:29 PM

According to Kristin from E! (who once said Elina was the winner) is now saying McKey is the winner.

Editor-In-Chief

Editor-In-Chief

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 19, 2008 @ 6:08 PM

According to Kristin from E! (who once said Elina was the winner) is now saying McKey is the winner.

Er, this is Kristin's speculation, not an actual spoiler. Might wanna move it to the Spec w/Spoilers thread.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Nov 19, 2008 @ 9:59 PM

It's kind of funny how the winner was spoiled early on, way back in July (I think) before we even knew any of the girls. Kind of anti-climatic.

Kristin is confusing. Sometimes, she passes stuff off as "actual" spoilers, but in the end, I think it's always her speculation.

Jade41

Jade41

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 19, 2008 @ 10:03 PM

Kristin can go suck eggs. McKEy had been a the predicted winner way before miss thing "spoiled" us.

Edited by Jade41, Nov 19, 2008 @ 10:05 PM.