Cycle 11 Spoilers Only

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1650 replies to this topic

jade40

jade40

Loyal Viewer

Posted Oct 26, 2008 @ 5:01 PM

I found this in honestlyantm, perhaps Sheena is the girl who screams at panel?

Mok adds, ‘We also have a very interesting Asian girl. She looks like Kimora Lee Simmons, but she talks like a hip-hop star.’ We want to be around when she tries to pull some hip-hop attitude on Tyra

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Oct 26, 2008 @ 11:28 PM

Any discussion of spoilers and their sources can go in here.

Your own ideas about what's going to happen based on the spoilers goes in the other thread.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Oct 27, 2008 @ 7:54 PM

New episode!

Episode Detail: Good Times and Windmills - America's Next Top Model
Paulina gives the ladies tips on how to model with objects, such as fish and toilet paper. Later, the contestants invite over some local guys for a night of games.

Expect Shandi Pt. 2. And whoever said there would be a windmill photoshoot, they were damn right.

babycakes55

babycakes55

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 29, 2008 @ 8:59 PM

So far, the elimination order that was given to me was almost true up until Lauren Brie. I was told she went right before the international destination. I was made to understand it was Joslyn first then LB, however they were swapped. Sheena's order was right. I wont spoil anymore, but I will pretty much give you the order of opening credits and the order that they have left in. I am sure you will notice who should be the next 2 to go:

1. LB ---8
2. Isis ---10
3. Elina
4. Mckey
5. Hannah ---11
6. Nikeysha ---13
7. Samantha
8. Joslyn ---7
9. Annaleigh
10. Sharaun ---14
11. Marjorie
12. Brittany ---12
13. Sheena ---6
14. Clark ---9

Do you notice the pattern yet?

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Oct 29, 2008 @ 10:00 PM

Spoilers ONLY in this thread please. Your comments go in the Speculation with Spoilers thread. I'm moving a bunch of posts there.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Oct 29, 2008 @ 10:56 PM

If anyone can figure out that code, and explain their methodology well enough to me, I'll tag it in the spoiler post.

babycakes55

babycakes55

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 29, 2008 @ 11:10 PM

I'm sorry for causing so much speculation in this thread. I will tell you it is not mathematical, its really simple so do not read too much into it. Just look at who was gone 14 then 13 then 12. Now just follow how it "jumps" and you should know who the next 2 to go are.

again sorry to the mods for causing too much speculations in here, now please lets take all your "guess" work to the other thread.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Oct 30, 2008 @ 11:01 AM

Just to be clear -- the idea behind this thread (which has changed in the last week) is that the spoiler is posted here, and then discussed in the other thread, keeping this thread free of discussion.

The only discussion that should be happening in here is asking questions about where the spoiler came from, etc. But speculation on the spoiler itself (what it means, to whom it refers) goes in the other thread.

Look, if this is too complicated, we can go back to the old way. We're just trying this out for a few weeks based on people's complaints that they couldn't find the spoilers in the spoiler thread, even with JAZ583's hard work.

Anyway, I just deleted some posts from people who couldn't follow directions. PM me if you have questions/concerns/whatever.

And babycakes, it's not your fault!

anukasplinter

anukasplinter

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 30, 2008 @ 12:06 PM

Sam is the runner-up. Heard from a girl who plays/played volleyball with her. According to Sam she was told that she would have been picked as the winner if her walk weren't so completely shitty!

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Oct 31, 2008 @ 10:25 AM

Two previews for next week. Elina is struggling...again.

Marin

Marin

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 31, 2008 @ 5:37 PM

Where's the second one?

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Oct 31, 2008 @ 6:27 PM

It's the same clip, except one is a preview, while the other is just the Elina thing.

themilkshakeman

themilkshakeman

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 2, 2008 @ 6:53 AM

http://lounge.cwtv.c...ad.php?t=273092

Ep 11 spoilers Sound very believable

baronne

baronne

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 2, 2008 @ 11:11 AM

I'm not sure where this question goes, so if it goes in the other thread, sorry. I was just wondering if anyone knows when Cycle 12 is going to start.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

Posted Nov 2, 2008 @ 8:33 PM

Cycle 12 hasn't been announced; check the Cycle 12 Spoilers thread in General Gabbery for updates.

the gap

the gap

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 3, 2008 @ 2:49 PM

WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 19

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"America's Next Top Model Is..." (CONTENT RATING TBD)

THE WINNER OF CYCLE 11 IS ANNOUNCED In the cycle 11 finale, the three finalists put their Top Model experience to the test when they shoot their final CoverGirl commercial & print ad. During one of the most memorable catwalks in Top Model history, the ladies deliver a winning, winding strut, but only one will become America's Next Top Model (#1112).

Source

Edited by the gap, Nov 3, 2008 @ 2:50 PM.

aro748

aro748

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 3, 2008 @ 10:33 PM

The description of the next episode with Marjorie being eliminated is fake. Mckey is disqualified from the go-sees. Marjorie is not eliminated.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Nov 3, 2008 @ 10:37 PM

What's your source??

Jeantjuh

Jeantjuh

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 4, 2008 @ 10:53 AM

TBH, I also don't see Marjorie being eliminated tomorrow night..

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 2:22 AM

Posted by babycakes in the spec spoiler thread.

First off, whoever said my track record was flawed, needs to go back and do some research. I have never posted anything that wasnt correct. There was one episode I did say who the final 2 where but I didn't want to say who the one was to go home, simply because I didn't believe it myself.

On another note, some of you are really good at figuring out the pattern I was trying to show you...

I am not sure why people are so in love with Marj, the girl makes me cring. I have lived in small cramped apartments with a lot European woman and I am sorry, they have been so open and out there that they would make her look stupid at her stance of insecurity. Also, she has been in the US, for how long now? Get over it Marj...sick of your crying!

Elina is an outspoke ignorant idiot who thinks only her oppinion should matter. I am sorry, but Sam asked you a question, she wasn't asking you to defend your oppinion, she only asked her why she thought it was ok to sell your body for money. If you cannot answer but you can tell people to shut up, then I can also tell you to shut up. So looking forward to her exit...*wink, wink*

eta: bolding and fixing tags.

Edited by orangepenguin, Nov 5, 2008 @ 2:24 AM.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 9:06 PM

Sorry I got to that so late, orangepenguin, but thanks. Thanks to babycakes as well.

Thanks for the good info, aro748; I'm adding you to the accurate spoilers list.

Edited by JAZ853, Nov 5, 2008 @ 9:07 PM.

aro748

aro748

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:09 PM

Samantha does not make it to the final two.

Edited by aro748, Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:11 PM.

lindab12

lindab12

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:16 PM

She mean Analeigh and Mckey are final 2. Samantha is not.

Check out wikiepda

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:24 PM

Wikipedia holds no cache for spoilers, and will not be considered a spoiler in this thread or any other.

Thanks aro748.

Edited by JAZ853, Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:34 PM.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Nov 5, 2008 @ 10:24 PM

Check out wikiepda

As posted before, wikipedia is not considered a reliable source. Anyone can post there.

Sizzlefee

Sizzlefee

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 6, 2008 @ 2:41 PM

Ok guys not sure where to post this really but i guess it can maybe class as a spoiler:

http://honestlyantm....s.com/analeigh/

Some post show images here of marjorie and analeigh together both looking great may i add! Well Marjorie is back to blond which I think can indicate that she isn't the winner as we all know the winner must keep her ANTM hair style for at least the first few months since winning. Analeigh however does have the same style so she may be the winner, but so does mckey so she could be to...

Monee

Monee

Couch Potato

• Interests:Why TWOP, of course.

Posted Nov 6, 2008 @ 4:46 PM

So aro748, does Marjorie win? I was looking at an earlier post of yours, but it wasn't as certain as this most recent one (thanks, btw).

Edited by Monee, Nov 6, 2008 @ 4:46 PM.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2008 @ 4:57 PM

Sizzlefee, that's not a spoiler, but I tend to note things like that in the speculation section that's linked in the spoiler post; McKey's kept her hair after the show too, but Elina didn't, and obviously Elina was eliminated.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2008 @ 11:22 PM

Ok guys not sure where to post this really but i guess it can maybe class as a spoiler:

http://honestlyantm....s.com/analeigh/

Some post show images here of marjorie and analeigh together both looking great may i add! Well Marjorie is back to blond which I think can indicate that she isn't the winner as we all know the winner must keep her ANTM hair style for at least the first few months since winning. Analeigh however does have the same style so she may be the winner, but so does mckey so she could be to...

Ha! I like how I those pics spread like mad after I linked them in the Speculation thead.

Anyways, those pics were taken at the Electric Daisy Carnival in Los Angeles, which took place on June 28, 2008. I am assuming this is shortly after the girls returned from overseas, and Marjorie would not be allowed to alter her hair style immediately after winning, since they have to do Life as a Covergirl and the promotion. Compare to Halloween pictures of Analeigh, that aren't on Honestly ANTM, and you'll see Analeigh with her makevover. Not really spoilers, but this indicates Marjorie isn't the winner. But like I said, this is speculation, so I'll leave it at that.

Bebe6780

Bebe6780

Just Tuned In

Posted Nov 7, 2008 @ 12:42 PM

I'm not sure if this is the right thread, but according to honestly antm (http://honestlyantm.wordpress.com/), Analeigh and Samantha will be guest starts on the TV show the Big Bang Theory on November 10th.

This is probably the acting challenge win. Also according to honestly antm, Analeigh was the only one listed on the episode description. Does that mean that Analeigh is the challenge winner? I think its a little weird that its airing before the Top Model episode.