Cycle 11 Spoilers Only

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1650 replies to this topic

AceReject

AceReject

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 4, 2008 @ 8:38 PM

Just seen the first episode:
The pixie haired girl from the final runway is definitely Marjorie. Only she walked with a huge fear or nervousness in her eyes, but that face was too unique to not be her.
So that confirms Sheena (who's fierce walk made me remember her) and Marjorie in my memory. A good friend who was also at the final runway and seated right across a camera on a rail swooshing down following models distinctively remembers McKey (who I don't recall at all) and Samantha. He said they were also quite often followed by the camera unlike some other girls in the show.

Take from this what you want but it does appear decoys were put in the final show. I do wonder how they will edit this, because it was one open space where it in my opinion would be impossible to mask the decoys out of shots...

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Sep 4, 2008 @ 9:52 PM

I can't wait to see this final runway. It sounds so bizarre.

Hey, AceReject, at the end of the show was there any strange posing by any of the models? Every season, the final two stop at the end of the show and have a little pose off.

I imagine it isn't all that hard to edit people out of things like that. ANTM has been doing it for eleven cycles now, so they shouldn't have a problem.

Edgar The Kid

Edgar The Kid

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 4, 2008 @ 9:57 PM

The spoilers are wack.
http://forums.televi...;#entry10754950
These are better.

P.S. Not boards on boards. I asked Mars, and they said it was 'aight if it wasn't technically spam.

AceReject

AceReject

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 6:16 AM

There was a shot of Whitney, Ananda (Holland's Next Top Model winner cycle 4) and another two girls waiting for the designer coming out. But it felt more like a mistake because Tyra stopped the show just before so it could've been random models.. I'm not sure which two girls it were.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 9:14 AM

Uh yeah, based of the preview video for next week's episode, there's no way Lauren's going home! Jay Manuel almost peed himself over her photoshoot. I guess one can only hope on Nikeysha then? I could have sworn they were going to drag her along until makeovers, but she's the only other incredibly obvious filler... unless Hannah gets the boot.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 9:24 AM

At this point, Analeigh and Brittany seem to be the other fillers that could potentially go next week.

alifazal

alifazal

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 11:22 AM

Didn't babypix provide ANOTHER ex-lover spoiler LAST CYCLE?

Anyways--
Judging by fadeout positioning, I think a Joslyn, McKey, Sheena final 3 looks plausible. However, Samantha being added to the mix, as rumored, puts each of those girls' spot in jeopardy.

I doubt Lauren is going home next week. I think Analeigh has 'second eliminated' written all over her, plus she's bland.

Plus, has anyone seen the preview with Sheena 'taking a stand' at panel? I think she'll either use that time to point out Hannah's potential racism or the treatment of Isis by some of the girls.

Personally, I'm calling Sheena FTW. I'm ready for the yellow fever baby.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 12:40 PM

Eh, anything we've ever known about the fadeout was burned in a trash heap fueled by the tattered remains of Brit-tit-tit's old weave last cycle.

has anyone seen the preview with Sheena 'taking a stand' at panel? I think she'll either use that time to point out Hannah's potential racism or the treatment of Isis by some of the girls.

I was thinking she was going to call the girls out on their treatment of Isis after seeing the video. At least we know it's going to be a speech that Tyra likes, because A.) Sheena makes it at least over seas, and B.) Sheena's received nothing but love via interviews and editing and such. Plus, Tyra will love for an excuse to bitch out some close-minded hamsters I feel. It'll make her seem more forward thinking and such, in her own mind.

I really do think we've getting fed a McKey/Sheena final 2 as far as editing goes so far. With a possible upset by Samantha, can't really tell yet because the girl has yet to receive any sort of actual edit.

Gregorio

Gregorio

Fanatic

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 1:02 PM

Well, so going by that video (and maybe this belongs in the speculation or general gabbery thread), who is hugging Hannah? Maybe Analeigh? And can anyone guess why? It isn't after an elimination, but it might be after a confrontation.

ETA: Sheena is almost certainly asking to come forward after one girl is eliminated. She asks for permission to speak while the other girls are hugging someone. Or maybe it's after a serious confrontation at panel (something similar to Catie's blaccent in response to Xiomara's accusations, or Granolagate playing out at panel).

Edited by Gregorio, Sep 5, 2008 @ 1:07 PM.

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 1:16 PM

has anyone seen the preview with Sheena 'taking a stand' at panel? I think she'll either use that time to point out Hannah's potential racism or the treatment of Isis by some of the girls.

My guess is that Hannah isn't a racist. She may say something a little off, but I just feel like if she was a racist we would've seen a glimpse of it already. The editing monkeys love messing with us and the clips for next week must have something else going on. So, my hypothesis is that Clark starts some racist shit by explaining her "traditional" values and an argument starts and dim ol' Hannah tries to make a point/comment but it comes out wrong.

Though, my blind hatred for Clark may be clouding my view.

I'd love it if Sheena calls out the girls who are being mean to Isis and I'd love it even more if McKey backed her up on the claims.

I still cannot imagine Samantha making overseas. She's just . . . . eeehh.

puffter

puffter

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 3:09 PM

Its being edited to make it look like Hannah is the blatant racist......that means its going to be totally someone else.The editors have tried this trick so many times before, I am not going to fall for it.

Edited by puffter, Sep 5, 2008 @ 3:10 PM.

Babypix

Babypix

Couch Potato

• Interests:Food

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 6:35 PM

Didn't babypix provide ANOTHER ex-lover spoiler LAST CYCLE?

Ouch. Yeah, I guess my ex-lovers aren't the most reliable people.

based of the preview video for next week's episode, there's no way Lauren's going home!

Lauren my blonde on the parachute!!!! Oh, I am so calling my ex and yelling at her.

As for the spoiler spec going on, I guess the oh my god startle was directed at Elina, not Lauren. Lauren still served it up, though.

omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq

Video Archivist

• Interests:Top Model, Gossip Girl, Degrassi, The Biggest Loser, Law and Order SVU, Manga, Anime, and Fashion.

Posted Sep 5, 2008 @ 10:59 PM

I think the final 2 is Sam and Mckey. They are the only 2 not featured in those paparazzi pictures, but on the final runway. I would be pretty happy with that.

sindy

sindy

Loyal Viewer

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 4:56 AM

I don't know if anyone has mentioned this but there were spoilers on wikipedia a few days ago (they have been deleted). They posted the order of elimination for each week but I can only remember the Top 4 (in order) are: Sheena, McKey, Clark and Elina. So Tyra still keeps the tradition of 1 bitch in the Final 3 and fulfills the goal of crowning an Asian model (luckily Sheena seems to be awesome).

Jeantjuh

Jeantjuh

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 6:43 AM

Don't believe it, it's a rant for sure. Everyone can edit things at Wikipedia.. Because, come on, Clark in F3? =\

TheLabRat

TheLabRat

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 8:01 AM

Oh I absolutely think Clark will make final three for her bitchiness (and legs, her sole redeeming quality) unless Elina steps up her undercover bitch game. That's a perfectly believable final four to me this early in the show's run. That said, Wiki spoilers are usually just completely made up.

the gap

the gap

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 11:03 AM

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Fierce Eyes" (TV-PG, L)

TWO GIRLS ARE SENT HOME IN A SURPRISE ELIMINATION The ladies practice their strut down a catwalk while wearing blindfolds and one girl shocks the judges when she decides to lift her dress while posing. The winner of the blindfold challenge will pose for designer Kira Plastinina in a Seventeen Magazine advertorial. In this week's photo challenge, the girls pose with their eyes. After the judges deliberate, one girl is sent packing. Tyra Banks, Paulina Porizkova, J. Alexander and Nigel Barker are the judges (#1105).

omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq

Video Archivist

• Interests:Top Model, Gossip Girl, Degrassi, The Biggest Loser, Law and Order SVU, Manga, Anime, and Fashion.

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 11:14 AM

The girl who flashes the judges is Nikeysha probably. It seems like from the description they're doing some sort of beauty shot and 3 girls are sent home in one episode.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 11:29 AM

WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 24

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Fierce Eyes" (TV-PG, L)

TWO GIRLS ARE SENT HOME IN A SURPRISE ELIMINATION The ladies practice their strut down a catwalk while wearing blindfolds and one girl shocks the judges when she decides to lift her dress while posing. The winner of the blindfold challenge will pose for designer Kira Plastinina in a Seventeen Magazine advertorial. In this week's photo challenge, the girls pose with their eyes. After the judges deliberate, one girl is sent packing. Tyra Banks, Paulina Porizkova, J. Alexander and Nigel Barker are the judges (#1105).

I'm so sorry, but that is faker than faker than fake.

So do TWO GIRLS GET SENT HOME IN A SURPRISE ELIMINATION (that really isn't a surprise if they told us) or is one girl sent packing like the end of this spoiler says?

I'll keep my money in my purse because I am not buying that.

T Scrumptious

T Scrumptious

Fanatic

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 11:49 AM

I'm so sorry, but that is faker than faker than fake.

Agreed. Anyway, I don't think there will be a double elimination. We got a 2 hr season premiere which we usually don't get....right?

the gap

the gap

Just Tuned In

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 12:59 PM

Source
Not fake. [snip]

Edited by TWoP Mars, Sep 6, 2008 @ 10:43 PM.
Manners

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 1:23 PM

Yeeeah, that's an incredibly poor written episode description. So, are two girls going home or just one? What if Isis and Clark Kunt go head to head and beat the shit out of each other, hence sending them both home at the same time! Then Tyra refuses to spare a girl at panel, and sends someone else home too. I can dream.

However, it's probably just going to be Brittany and Lauren sent home at the same time. They figure they can ship off two girls who don't say or do anything at the same time.

I'm calling it, Hannah goes home next, then Nikeysha on the makeover episode, and then Brittany and Lauren the week after. It's going to be a filler massacre.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 2:04 PM

TWO GIRLS ARE SENT HOME IN A SURPRISE ELIMINATION [...] After the judges deliberate, one girl is sent packing.

Ummm.

I'm thinking one girl gets eliminated at panel, and another one does something so heinous in challenge that she goes then. And I'm betting it's Hannah.

So, I think next week will be Lauren (Jay has 'gasmed over hamsters photoshoots and they've still gone home; she's filler, sad but true), and then the week after will be Hannah for some heinous Alaskan behavior (maybe she'll try to get her former brother-in-law fired? I don't know) midshow, and then my wonderful Brittany at panel, because we all know the survivor of the first elimination sticks around for a little bit.

Babypix

Babypix

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 3:24 PM

Hey don't mock filler. Fillers turn out to be the best ones. Look at Rebecca Epley, Coryn, Leslie, AJ, Mollie Sue, C9Sarah, Claire, Aimee, and Stacey Ann. Now that's sad, but true.

Yeah, but Lauren really owned it. Oh well, maybe my ex was right.

alifazal

alifazal

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 6, 2008 @ 11:15 PM

Hmmm.... second girl eliminated is usually decently modelesque (does great after the show), doesn't do great in the first shoot, and then does mediocre in the second as well, only to be sent home.

Wendy, Megan, Samantha, and to a lesser degree Allison all fit this description.

I'm thinking Analeigh is doomed. She has NO edit, and I think they'll milk Hannah for a few more episodes. Britney's first shoot was too strong (to the judges at least) to send her home next. Nikeysha JUST got saved, so they'll keep her for at least one more week (I'm hoping she pulls an Amis next week and goes home).

So we have a confirmed top 7 in: Sheena, McKey, Samantha, Elina, Clark, Joslyn, and Marjorie.

I think of the remaining girls, Brittany and Lauren might last the longest, making this week VERY bad for Analeigh and Hannah.

However, there was a spoiler that black girls get booted like three weeks in a row, so it could be Nikeysha and then Brittany's turn.

Le Furonda

Le Furonda

Fanatic

Posted Sep 7, 2008 @ 11:22 AM

However, there was a spoiler that black girls get booted like three weeks in a row, so it could be Nikeysha and then Brittany's turn.

I think that was by Darksilencer, who also said Clark had the personality of Chantal.

Second girl eliminated tends not to be filler (Allison, Megan, Wendy and to some extent Samantha and Ebony), which means Lauren Brie and Brittany are safe. Hannah is probably going home next, and then Heyyyykesyha. And 'girls cast as filler in Tyra's mind aren't always given filler edits. Tyra once said Joanie was cast as filler but blew the judges away.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Sep 7, 2008 @ 12:57 PM

Joanie does strike me as filler. Love her, but you know, I pretty much love all filler.

Well, the other thing is, the girl who is "saved" from elimination in the first episode, usually sticks around for awhile. I mean, there are three who went out in the next two episodes (Amis, Brandy, and Sarah (C5)), one in the next four (Jenascia), and the rest made it to the F6 (Shannon, Ann, Furonda, Melrose, Jael), except Ebony who quit. I mean, it's not conclusive at all, but if Nikeshya isn't out in two episodes, I think she'll be around for awhile.

Babypix

Babypix

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 7, 2008 @ 3:12 PM

I SO highly doubt Nikyesha is going to be the runner up unless they give her a hell of a makeover.

Here's some new youtube spoilerage:

all u haters need to back tfo cuz...spoiler she won i won the contest to meet the winner and i saw her...she's so nice and mad funny and she's way prettier in person and mad fluffybunnying tall lol....

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=BkhBVawsEMA

Once again, it's youtube viewers spoilers, NOT mine.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Sep 7, 2008 @ 3:47 PM

This show tends to send home the right girls the first few episodes, but then in the middle, BAM, a good model goes home...ala Victorya in Cycle 9 and AJ of Cycle 6.

omgwtfbbq

omgwtfbbq

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 7, 2008 @ 8:27 PM

Mad flufflingly bunny tall? Okay. I thought you met the winner after the season stopped airing.