The Real Housewives of New Jersey

• Please log in to reply

48924 replies to this topic

vanessa26

vanessa26

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 1:47 AM

I love Caroline, Theresa, Jacqueline and their families! So happy they are getting rid of that crazy, delusional Danielle. Hope we never have to see or hear about her again after next weeks finale. I would love to have Dina back too.

lambie

lambie

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 1:48 AM

I loved Theresa tap-dancing around the issue of debt by picking out one line item (the store credit cards) and disputing that. So maybe she owed 84K to Neiman Marcus and not 85K (or whatever Andy said), it's still a drop in the bucket when you look at 11 MILLION in debt. The more spin and denial she puts out there about this the more vile her and Juicy appear.

Edited by lambie, Aug 31, 2010 @ 1:49 AM.

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:08 AM

Who and where is Tara?

"There is also a rumor that has been going around for the past couple of weeks stating that Teresaís husband Joe Giudice has been having an affair with a Jersey woman named Tara G. We received an email about this a while back, with someone telling us that everyone in the Giudices hometown is aware of this woman and the affair, including Teresa.

We didnít publish this as there was no proof attached to the email. So, if thereís anyone out there with proof, photos, last names, facebook pages etc, Please feel free to email us the details using our site contact page or at Realitytea@yahoo.com."

http://www.realityte...ice-and-tara-g/

I had read in some article that Kim G is the one giving hints on this Guicy gossip.....wouldn't it be funny of TaraG and KimG were related?

Edited by LabLover27, Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:12 AM.

Poogie

Poogie

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:18 AM

Wow, everyone's so angry. I guess I'm the only one who thought the reunion was HILARIOUS, from Teresa's meltdown to her throwing down Andy to the "woman" clips to Carolina calling Danny a "sweathog reject."

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:25 AM

Poogie....no ... not everyone is angry.... I thought it was funny the only thing those 4 could agree with was that it is okay to have their own language. It was a lovely bonding moment...NOT.

I'd hate to hear them singing tunes in a car.....I hate it when people get the lyrics wrong! ;) :)

I think Caroline practiced "mob" faces in the mirror before the show. She's selling something coming soon. Maybe the ManZOOMobMargarita (kinda like the Skinny Girl Margarita)? Oh well, she did look like my bird a couple of times, beak, red and blue feathers and all.

Don't know which is the better defense.... Guicy's "I got drunk after I crashed" or Paris Hilton's "It's not my purse, I thought it was gum". That should be a poll.

So curious to know the gossip behind what set off Theresa and her nephew.

Loved it tonight...it was fun! So glad I made DH bring home dinner.

Edited by LabLover27, Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:34 AM.

HeyJuliet

HeyJuliet

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 2:30 AM

Just flipping through the channels and catching the repeat (one of many, I'm sure) is enough to annoy me. Teresa really needed to have her ass handed to her with some hard hitting questions regarding the bankruptcy, but it feels like all Andy did with her ass was kiss it. "Joe makes wine? Really?" Does he make it from water? That he walks on? What's with the hearts-in-eyes, Andy?

LabLover27

LabLover27

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 3:04 AM

TaraG's people must be making the rounds on all the bloggers. I like how all the bloggers won't print anything without proof.

from the I hate Jill Zarin website
http://lynnnchicago1...august-30-2010/

"Rumors are also flying about tonight’s New Jersey reunion, these rumors are indicating that Danielle has hired a private investigator and brought out some of her findings during the reunion taping.

One of those would explain Teresa’s outburst at Danielle because rumor says Teresa’s husband Joe has a girlfriend named Tara who he has even been photographed with. This is unconfirmed and we will most likely find out tonight or they may hold onto the really juicy details until next week’s airing of part two. Honestly, I don’t think that too many people would be surprised to learn that Juicy Joe has a girl or two on the side. Many of us bloggers got emails about this but few of us included it on our blogs because there was no proof. It may be coming out more now just because some have now chosen to post it, possibly the previews being released could also relate to this story, we’ll just have to wait and see.

This could also be Teresa’s attempt to top her table flipping for attention but, I cannot see her coming out looking good when she loses control and screams at the top of her lungs in someone’s face, regardless of her reason.

Teresa says she didn’t mean to shove Andy: (but no public apology) "

http://www.examiner....eunion-behavior

Some stuff on the Nephew
http://news.lalate.c...-sparks-rumble/

"We do know that there is a Danielle Staub sextape out there, please pour in brain bleach. We also know Teresa Giudice has filed for bankruptcy and Dina Manzo quit the show due to all the drama. But why did Teresa blow up tonight when Danielle mentioned Teresa’s nephew?

I love The Real Housewives of New jersey and all the drama that comes with those ladies and they certainly didn’t disappoint on tonight’s reunion.

Tonight the ladies brought it, including the usually calm, Caroline Manzo. Nothing was held back, including Teresa’s feelings towards Danielle. She could barely get words out that didn’t have to be censored when peaking to her. And when Danielle asked her if she “acknowledged” Teresa Giudice’s nephew, Teresa l-o-s-t it. She began screaming at the top of her lungs saying,

“Do not bring up my family!”

and flung herself across the room so fast that even host Andy Cohen got shoved out of the way. Teresa is so fired up that they have to go to commercial, and even after that, she is still calling out to Danielle and throwing pillows at her.

Teresa is clearly stressed out these days, as news of her bankruptcy has been made very public. But what could trigger such emotions? I did some digging and it seems that there is speculation that Teresa’s husband Joe Guidice has a love child. I am not sure if I believe it, it has not been confirmed, but she did get very upset and that would be a very good reason to.

I am sure if there is any truth to it, it will come out in due time. Do you know anything about Teresa Giudice’s nephew? In the meantime, check out the picture gallery, along with video of the fight below and leave your comments. I can’t wait till part two!"

ATLANTIC CITY (LALATE) – Teresa Giudice’s nephew and Danielle Staub’s tape dominated a Real Housewives of New Jersey reunion tonight that was more baffling than battling. Whereas the Real Housewives of New York reunion featured stingy jabs that left members in tears, tonight’s reunion featured three Housewives against the “villain” who never let a hair (extension) fall out of position. As Caroline Manzo put it, the reunion lacked explanations.

“That snarky look doesn’t work with me. You are disgrace. You are disgraceful. Explain that. Explain that to me. I don’t care, explain that.” (Did you ever notice how Caroline tends to repeat herself a bit too much.)

And then came the Teresa Giudice nephew comment from Staub. Danielle asks “Did you you acknowledge your nephew?” Immediately it heats up, on set and online, as fans took to the net to figure out what exactly Danielle is getting at. NJ.com said “We don’t know what she’s talking about, but we can certainly guess what she’s getting at.” Cafemom calls it “extremely confusing”. Buddy TV said of the exchange “There is something very disturbing going on behind those cold, dead eyes [of Teresa's]. I don’t even know what is going on.”

Teresa’s response is “Do not break up my family!” Why? Explain that to me, Teresa. As Staub exists, Cohen tries to get Teresa to sit down and she pushes him. “You better get her back here, Andy!”

Cohen responds “You’re strong!” Cohen told news today “I should have gotten hazard pay for this” fight. Let’s hope Real Housewives beat WWE Monday Night Raw in the ratings this evening.

And what happens next week? Staub says “Somebody will be shamed [in the reunion show] and it will not be me. And in the end [of the reunion show] you will be more shocked. And the more shocked will be about me.”

Oh my.....could this be like the love child from Mr. Basketball from the Atlantic Real Housewives? Buckle up, grabbing some popcorn for this show! ;)

Edited by LabLover27, Aug 31, 2010 @ 3:42 AM.

redbudrose

redbudrose

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 3:20 AM

That was disgusting to watch. Teresa is the most vile woman in reality TV. They all lie and talk shit about each other. It makes my blood boil to see the 3 women act so hypocrital and superior when they are making such asses of themselves. I don't buy Danielle's act but she still behaves a lot better than the other 3. Jac's smirking and snide comments drive me crazy.

Andy is the worst host. He never asks anything important or follows up. Somebody should have grabbed Teresa immediately. Teresa honey, people are going to put their hands on you because you can't control yourself. There is no point to a reunion if question after question goes Danielle.

If Caroline doesn't want D to speak Dina's name the she should take it up with Andy since he asked the question and she was responding. If the women were concerned about Danielle's kids they wouldn't call her nasty, garbage, whore and a mill in things.

I would have loved to know what is really up with Teresa's nephew. In what world is walking away from a violent, shrieking monster is something to be ashamed with? A liar who is violent and filled with rage is worse than a liar.

WhichWitch

WhichWitch

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 3:48 AM

IckyVicky, I'm right there with you. I don't know what show everyone else has been watching, but Danielle is reaping what she's sown.
In what world do you take your daughters with you to "drive by" someone else's party? In what world do you hire a PI (when you're constantly complaining that you're broke) to spy on people you know socially? In what world do you make (multiple) sex tapes with (multiple) partners and claim that you didn't know about any of them? In what world do you conspire to have an acquaintance's child taken away from them? In what world do you wish death on the child of an enemy?
(This is forgetting her life as a pistol whipping, prostitution (coke) whore.)

Not only is this chick not running from exposure of her (very disgusting) life on television, she's actively seeking out more publicity. She deserves every bad thing that comes her way.

shortykb

shortykb

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 5:38 AM

Well I watched the show and it what a trainwreck it was. All I can say is that Danielle as least knew how to act and showed the others that at least she can have some klass when needed.

Teresa - why beat around the bush about the bankruptcy. It was on the front cover of People and any other magazine around. You have money problems and a anger management problem.

I hope that it all backfires on Teresa and if you stick around for 1 more season just remember you are the next one they turn on.

VegasRobb

VegasRobb

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 5:47 AM

I'm surprised that folks are having issues running down information regarding the "love child".

I love the blogs going with the "well, we knew about it, but we couldn't go with it without proof". Well, what did you just do?

Did Jacqueline wear the same heels a second time? I thought I saw those heels on an episode of WWHN.

I'm not sure how or why they would invite Teresa back for next season. That doesn't seem to be good business. It really doesn't and that's taking into account the trainwreck potential.

MyAimIsTrue

MyAimIsTrue

Stalker

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 5:54 AM

The reunion was painful to watch. I am not now and have never been a Danielle fan or apologist but the way she was ganged up on from the very first question just proved there was no level playing field. She wasn't allowed to make comments to the others but they were allowed to tear her apart? Teresa and Jacqueline can go to hell and take their bitchy delusional attitudes with them. The reunion should have been over when Teresa threw Andy onto the chair, and assault charges filed against her.

Bravojunkie

Bravojunkie

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:02 AM

Did Jacqueline wear the same heels a second time? I thought I saw those heels on an episode of WWHN.

I have no idea but kudos to her (if they were the same heels) for acknowledging that she and her husband's finances are tight and she doesn't need to have a new pair of shoes for the reunion show.

ETA: I only saw bits and pieces of the reunion show (too tired, kept dozing off and was fully knocked out by 10:45) but I was very surprised that the "Andy shove" happened so early in the show. Also, I'm willing to bet that "nephew" was not a nephew at all. It took Teresa a second or two (or three) to catch the subliminal hint Danielle was throwing out but when she got it SHE BLEW UP. If the nephews are anything like the "nephews" and "godchildren" my cousins' husbands bring around then yeah, Teresa blew up for all the right reasons.

Edited by Bravojunkie, Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:10 AM.

PlaysInTheDirt

PlaysInTheDirt

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:10 AM

I'm not buying Danielle's act but i'm also no longer buying the act of the other three bitches.

Not five minutes into the show and Theresa starts with her bullshit when she said something along the lines of, "I just don't like sleeping with a guy you just met. Not like some people here. Or wait, let's get back to that topic. Danielle can probably relate to that. Didn't you sleep with Steve the first night you met him?" Really? Is this high school? Are you her mother, Theresa?

From there we get Caroline telling Danielle she brought up Dina when all Danielle did was reply to Andy's question. And then Jacqueline, a Caroline wannabe who has already blown it on that front since it seems like Caroline knew how to discipline her kids, calls Danielle trash or garbage.

It's okay for them to question Danielle's decency citing the fact that she never congratulated Jacqueline on her new baby, but the minute Danielle questions Theresa's, we see Sybil's real personality displayed - that of a pitbull in heat.

I used to like Caroline but after last week, not so much. If she had real class she wouldn't try to convince Theresa she's right and she's justified. Theresa is just as trashy and low class as Danielle and Jacqueline is right behind her. With Caroline holding them up as saints, it's just ridiculous.

And Andy laughing about how strong Theresa is when he should have told her that getting physical could land her ass in jail makes me sick.

EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:27 AM

Caroline looked good. Teresa and Jac looked like they are shaping up well post babies. Danielle has put on a few much need lbs.

I totally agree with the posters upstream who said Danielle is getting paid back for her idiocy. This reunion is many months (probably most likely years) of built up aggression. Just what we've seen is only the tip of the iceberg. The self professed 'new' Danielle is not very 'old' in the making. She understands absolutely no social boundaries.

Teresa's delusional. Jacquelyn needs to butt the fuck out of that situation. Be friends with Teresa if she wants, stay out of the legal shit all together.

namaste7

namaste7

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:44 AM

Danielle has certainly made some inappropriate behavior choices, but I don't think she deserves the treatment Bravo continually allows and even seems to foster. The hypocrisy of the other women is astounding. I wish Danielle would have responded to Jacqueline's comment about her daughters crying at school by saying something to the effect of, "maybe they wouldn't be taunted at school if your fambly wasn't consumed with spreading rumors about me." The members of the fambly need to get a hobby besides spinning their collective failures and hounding Danielle. Andy has never been a spectacular host but he really disappointed me by supporting Teresa's behavior.

Edited by namaste7, Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:47 AM.

Cookie Hoarder

Cookie Hoarder

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:48 AM

I burst out laughing when Theresa was so enraged that she couldn't form words while Andy was holding her and Caroline was trying to talk to her. It was like watching the Hulk.

"She is...SHE IS..... GRAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! THERESA SMASH!"

adigal

adigal

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:50 AM

So now we've seen Teresa flipping a table and doing a lot of damage in someone else's place of business, pushing Kim G, chasing after Danielle down the hall and knocking some guy out of the way, getting right in Danielle's face (Danielle, crazy as she is, showed great restraint there) going after Danielle while Andy tried to pull her away, throwing a pillow, snarling like the animal she is, and shoving Andy.

And people still think that Danielle is dangerous? And that Teresa is justified? This show has been very bad for Teresa, who will be arrested for assault if she keeps it up.

On second thought, she should have been arrested last night for shoving Andy. And led out in cuffs. Then, maybe, I would watch this show again. As of now, with the total lack of moral equity, I won't be watching again.

EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 6:58 AM

http://blogs.chron.c...sewives_15.html

This is a clever blow by blow recap from the Houston Chronicle.

A few weeks ago, Teresa was tweeting about being on DWTS. What happened?

medinamami

medinamami

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:02 AM

Wow...what a reunion! I just can't gather up any sympathy for Danielle, it ain't gonna happen. You reap what you sow chica. She loves being enemy #1....well she got what she wanted. She talks tough but as we all saw, its clearly talk.

Bony Prominence

Bony Prominence

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:03 AM

The editors seemed to have had fun putting it together. They followed Danielle just sayin', "I know I'm not a whore. I know I'm not garbage", with a shot of her at the base of the stripper pole, on her back with her legs spread wide.

And Danielle has over-compensated for her once square tits.

Tina Wina

Tina Wina

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:10 AM

Oooooh, would it not be TV Gold if it came to light that this mysterious nephew that has Teresa all riled up is actually Joe's love child with her sister and not only is there animosity and anger due to the affair, but also because her sister was able to give Juicy the one thing Teresa couldn't give him, even thousands of dollars in fertility bills later, and that's a son. Ooooh, that would be great!!!!

Suck it Trebek

Suck it Trebek

Loyal Viewer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:12 AM

Two quick points:
1. Someone said it way upthread that next season Caroline & Co. will turn against Teresa...I totally see the basis for that now. Case in point: After her tirade, when Caroline said something along the lines of - I have never seen this person. If I had, I would never be friends with that person. Foreshadowing!
2. Anyone else catch the look Jacqueline had toward Caroline when she cut Jackie off (about the editing quality of Dinyell's porn, I think)...Jackie was quite perturbed. Someone doesn't like being told what to do!

MrsSea

MrsSea

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:14 AM

Because there was a team against Daniel tonight...and it's simply not fair. We may not even like Danielle, but the Joizy girls came in guns ablaze against Danielle and she certainly has a right to retaliate. They never miss an opportunity to pour it on, ...they can dish crap, but the cannot take it.

EXACTLY!!

I think Teresa more than anyone has the most "new" junk in her closet, so she's going to push people, flip tables and whatever else she can to keep Danielle from divulging anything ruther (Joe's love child)...that's the only reason she went off like she did when Danielle mentioned her nephew! Same when Danielle erupted into the revelation about her hosue being in foreclosure...be it her French Chateau or whatever other house/property it was, it got to Teresa and she immediately went into attack mode.

And now, Kim G is on Twitter confirming SOMEONE cheated on somone! "Barney Rubble" being a nick name for somone's hubby...Joe kinda reminds since he's short and got that belly, or could she mean Danielle's ex hubby...he kinda had the Barney thing going too. Anyhow she also said that Teresa's chinchilla jacket was borrowed, and it wasn't real...which I assumed, gray faux chinchilla with rabbit print! LMAO

you can see her tweets under the name KimGranatell

BeachyKeen

BeachyKeen

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:19 AM

The reunion was painful to watch. I am not now and have never been a Danielle fan or apologist but the way she was ganged up on from the very first question just proved there was no level playing field. She wasn't allowed to make comments to the others but they were allowed to tear her apart? Teresa and Jacqueline can go to hell and take their bitchy delusional attitudes with them. The reunion should have been over when Teresa threw Andy onto the chair, and assault charges filed against her.

Totally agree with this. I was uncomfortable throughout the whole thing and actually fast-forwarded through much of it.

Teresa is unhinged--she has a real honest-to-God problem. Danielle made an excellent point: Teresa never should have been able to get to the point where she was so physically close to Danielle--she should have been restrained the moment she got up and shame on Bravo and the crew for not doing that. Shame on Andy, too, for making light of it.

I don't like Danielle--I think there's more there than meets the eye and it isn't good. However, it was ridiculous that everyone but Danielle brought up every unsavory thing they could about her but every time Danielle turned the tables she was screamed at and almost physically assaulted. She is told her kids' eyes are blank but when she made a comment about how Teresa dressed her kids she had the full fury of three Jersey women thrust upon her. WTF?

Oh, and Jacqueline actually watched Danielle's porn tape? Eww. If I was Danielle I would have called her on it: "Don't criticize me for doing it if you found you had to watch it"

It was an odd show, and not one I'm particularly proud to have watched.

Edited by BeachyKeen, Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:23 AM.

Bravojunkie

Bravojunkie

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:26 AM

And now, Kim G is on Twitter confirming SOMEONE cheated on somone! "Barney Rubble" being a nick name for somone's hubby...Joe kinda reminds since he's short and got that belly, or could she mean Danielle's ex hubby...he kinda had the Barney thing going too.

Nah, I don't think it's Tom Staub (he looks more like Bam Bam). Plus his cheating would be irrelevant at this point unless he cheated with his current wife to be with Danielle again.

1. Someone said it way upthread that next season Caroline & Co. will turn against Teresa...I totally see the basis for that now. Case in point: After her tirade, when Caroline said something along the lines of - I have never seen this person. If I had, I would never be friends with that person. Foreshadowing

ITA! Plus Teresa looked like she wanted to spit on Caroline when she had her face between her hands like a dog or something. I guess that was her attempt to try to calm Teresa down?

ETA:

Oh, and Jacqueline actually watched Danielle's porn tape? Eww.

Didn't she say she only "previewed" the tape. She sure did know an awful lot of details.

Edited by Bravojunkie, Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:28 AM.

EmeraldRose

EmeraldRose

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:38 AM

In the previews for pt 2, Danielle pulls something out of her bag. What is it?

Bony Prominence

Bony Prominence

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:40 AM

but every time Danielle turned the tables she was screamed at and almost physically assaulted.

She was vociferously challenged on the things she said, but I counted one time that she was screamed at and approached.

Perdita Marie

Perdita Marie

Video Archivist

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:41 AM

Ugh. I kept switching away with it. That was foul. Theresa is going to seriously hurt somebody one day. She blames other people for her actions and she's surrounded by enablers. At least some of them realize what a crazed bitch she really is now.

I don't get why Danielle's sex life is such a big deal. Phone sex? Sex on the first date? Who gives a shit? Well, except that she does have a sex life that doesn't involve somebody like Juicy, who by the time Audriana was born was totally off Theresa. He so obviously wanted a son so he could take off and leave that shrieking crazed dog. If I never hear about Theresa's chuckie or bubbies again it'll be too soon.

Ganging up on one person is always wrong. Unless she has a gun, they're all still adults. How come people don't carry a tranquilizer gun around Theresa? Jeez, that was just scary. I just watched the first season reunion and I still don't get it. My money's on Juicy having a girlfriend on the side, but if it were Theresa's sister it would be too too delicious.

Jacqueline's a hypocrite for bitching at Danielle about the sex tape, then watching it. It's so revolting that....what, she had to watch it to see how revolting it was? Ugh. It's a tossup as to who has the dirtier mind.

Edited by Perdita Marie, Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:50 AM.

ann3

ann3

Channel Surfer

Posted Aug 31, 2010 @ 7:45 AM

I don't feel sorry for Danielle one lousy bit. Theresa was out of line too but Danielle is one sick bitch! I would never want my children embarrased but honestly they would rather be embarrassed over financial issues than me straddling the counter with my lady parts showing. Shoot me, but I don't mind Jacqueline and Caroline.