The Real Housewives of New Jersey

• Please log in to reply

48924 replies to this topic

kimonomyhouse

kimonomyhouse

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:15 PM

It feels like my birthday: Danielle Staub returns to Real Housewives. I can't wait to see her "take down" Melissa.

Wow. I'm not sure this is a good idea. Let's hope she has undergone some mental health treatment since Season 2.

Lucygirl2

Lucygirl2

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:30 PM

Exactly what this franchise needs... more instability. Glad I removed it from my season pass.

CyberJawa1986

CyberJawa1986

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:31 PM

It feels like my birthday: Danielle Staub returns to Real Housewives. I can't wait to see her "take down" Melissa.

Now I can't wait for next season, Season 1 Danielle fan and none of the ladies were likable Season 2. Kathy I found likeable in Season 3 and by default, given the circumstances, I was with Tre last season.

Tre is safe no matter what. There's no show without her. For the remaining ladies, I still think one of the Laurita/Manzo's and then one of the Wakile/Gorga's should be taken out, and then inject some new blood. My pics to get the boot would be Jaq and Kathy. People say Danielle was crazy, but I think Jaq has proven she's just as, or even nuttier, and Kathy doesn't bring anything to the table.

Edited by CyberJawa1986, Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:32 PM.

georgekush

georgekush

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:39 PM

I think it's an awesome idea to bring Danielle back. She will have no qualms about exposing all of the ladies for their bullshit. It would be the first time Bravo brought back a fired housewife though, and I do think that they have kind of an unspoken policy that once you're gone you kind of have to stay gone.

charmed1

charmed1

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:47 PM

Maybe she'll come back as a "friend" of the housewives like Camille. Either way, I hope Beverly's children are not filmed this time. I wouldn't mind seeing Danny Provolone again though.

shannongrrr

shannongrrr

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 1:55 PM

So Melissa used Danielle and dirt on Teresa to get on the show and now Danielle is (probably) using dirt on Melissa to get back on the show? Hahahahaha.

Boston Kate

Boston Kate

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:00 PM

Maybe she'll come back as a "friend" of the housewives

That's gonna be fun to see how they pull that off. Ditto on Danny's possible return.

TFJessie

TFJessie

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:22 PM

Even better newsis no Caroline or Kathy next season!! There will be 3 new wives joining in addition to Theresa, Jac and Melissa.

Boston Kate

Boston Kate

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:28 PM

Even better news is no Caroline

Oh, that is wonderful. So, no more of her kids either. Yeeees!

Kitty Bac

Kitty Bac

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:39 PM

To quote Caroline, "DONE!"

Janepod

Janepod

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:40 PM

And yet Jac remains? Honestly, that surprises me. But perhaps by then she'll be in the graybar hotel.

NoWhammies

NoWhammies

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 2:43 PM

Wow. Danielle, Kim D, Jac, Tre, and Melissa? That's gonna be Klassy with a capital K.

silentwilight

silentwilight

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:03 PM

Oh, that is wonderful. So, no more of her kids either. Yeeees!

That is the best news, imo. No more Manzo kids, oh happy day!

So, did Andy actually sorta listen to the fans? During his Jill Zarin interview where he said they got rid of her cause they went with what fans wanted, I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't get rid of all the cast like most people wanted, but this change is def something.

quaintirene

quaintirene

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:11 PM

Oh yes! If I was Melissa I'd be shaking in my Prada-knockoffs! Danielle won't waste a minute. She'll be after Melissa like a rat up a drain. And no more Manzos or Wakiles either which I'm thrilled about. Ritchie Wakile totally skeeved me out. And the way Caroline treated Lauren made me want to slap her hard. It'll be Jax and Melissa vs the Forces of Darkness. And I'm on the side of Darkness...

Edited by quaintirene, Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:12 PM.

travelguru

travelguru

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:13 PM

While I would love to watch Danielle actually take down the Gorgas I don't know if her coming back is a good thing. I mean Teresa is 'crazy Italian makes good tv" nuts. Danielle is "mentally disturbed rabbit in a pot" nuts. If she does appear I hope her kids are not involved. Danielle scares me.

And Jacq is right behind Danielle and really shouldn't be renewing any contracts either.

That is the best news, imo. No more Manzo kids, oh happy day!

So, did Andy actually sorta listen to the fans? During his Jill Zarin interview where he said they got rid of her cause they went with what fans wanted, I rolled my eyes at him. He didn't get rid of all the cast like most people wanted, but this change is def something.

Well Taylor is still on BH so I'm not sure how much Andy actually listens to fans.

FashionVictim19

FashionVictim19

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:18 PM

From the article linked above, I caught this gem:

With two women down Bravo is going to introduce three new housewives – Noelle Brescia, Gia Casey and Priscilla DiStasio and all of them have ties to Teresa, giving her a possible advantage in any on-screen arguments

Noelle is friends with Kim D so she will most likely be on “Team Teresa,” and Gia, who is married to DJ Envy, is also friends with Teresa. Priscilla is Teresa’s makeup artist and best friend, so she’ll definitely be expected to take her side.

Seems like it's a very pro-Teresa season. I'm assuming Danielle would be more on her team, so I suppose we're taking down Jac & Melissa next season. I'm definitely in!

Well Taylor is still on BH so I'm not sure how much Andy actually listens to fans.

She's only on because of Russell's suicide, otherwise she'd have been out last season.

trshbfeb77

trshbfeb77

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 3:56 PM

Although I am ecstatic that Caroline and Kathy are gone, I probably would have preferred either of those two over Jacqueline. I'm wondering if they're keeping her on to be charitable toward her autism awareness stuff.

pomme de divan

pomme de divan

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 4:06 PM

I'm torn.
I wanted to see Danielle back, but only to take the piss out of the Manzos.
Although nothing seems to be confirmed re this rumor.

Eric83

Eric83

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 4:33 PM

If that article is true, Gia would be the first African American NJ ho'wife.

Persnickety13

Persnickety13

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 4:50 PM

So Melissa used Danielle and dirt on Teresa to get on the show and now Danielle is (probably) using dirt on Melissa to get back on the show? Hahahahaha.

Watching this karma unfold is going to be all kinds of awesome, lol!

Glad to see ol' "bitter ginger with a twist of lemon" won't be back next season, and neither will those wasted piles of skin and oxygen known as her children (and hopefully the equally repulsive Gregg...unless he decides to climb back up Teresa's ass to try to stay relevant).

Thank you, Andy, thank you!

Ibiza

Ibiza

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 5:12 PM

Bravo, I will typically watch pretty much any of the smut you wish to air, but bring Danielle back and keeping Teresa on is just a new level of trash that I simply cannot stomach.

You have officially lost this viewer.

vcg1977

vcg1977

Loyal Viewer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 5:17 PM

Add the skanky reptile Kim D to that mix and I am definetly out as well. It was hard enough to stomach this season.

Lola1616

Lola1616

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 6:23 PM

I'm not surprised Caroline isn't coming back. Besides being miserable, she's moved to Hoboken along with Lauren and her 2 sons. They are pitching a reality show about the restaurant Al is backing for the boys.

interestedg

interestedg

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 6:50 PM

Since Caroline & Kathy are gone, I will watch. Kathy was two-faced begging for attention. Richie gave me the creeps everytime he was on TV. Hopefully Rosie is gone too.
Caroline always kept her family tightly under her wings. Her girlie/boys will never be men. Lauren is just a bigger clone of Caroline. They are judgemental hateful people. Even at the reunion, Lauren & Caroline had to take shots at a child.
I never thought I would look forward to Danielle coming back. Jac will try to be her new best friend. She already forgave her for trying to put Ashlee in jail. Of course it was Ashlee & Caroline had taught her girls are not important, especially without her blood. Jac does not care who did what to Ashlee. She just wants to stay on the show. I hope some truths about her come out.
Mainly, I hope Danielle takes down the Gorgas. Some of their history is not secret. But like the Manzos, have been protected from it being mentioned on the show. That is the main difference between Teresa & the others. Every wrong turn the Giudice family made, was on the show. Yet the criminal past & present of the Manzos, Lauritas, Gorgas & Wakiles were protected.
I hope Caroline & her family are not picked up for a show. They need to go away. And why did Caroline, her sons, & Lauren move in together. What aboutb Al. He is probably the happiest Manzo of all

chainey

chainey

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 6:58 PM

I'm not surprised Caroline isn't coming back. Besides being miserable, she's moved to Hoboken along with Lauren and her 2 sons. They are pitching a reality show about the restaurant Al is backing for the boys.

Where did this info come from? The boys already were backing a restaurant in the same way Scott Disick did which was only for the PR a reality show brought the restaurant and not really anything else.

Mlle Poilane

Mlle Poilane

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 7:41 PM

Has it been in the press that Caroline is not coming back? All I've seen is someone posting it. I read the link about Danielle, so I guess that good/bad news is official. But what about Caroline? I know she said she was through, but that was during salary negotiations, and they all say that at the end of every season. She could always take some time off and then come back like Danielle is.

I like Jacqui, but I find her segments to be very dull. When her daughter was in trouble, I was really interested, but not since then. I wouldn't miss her if she left, even though she seems nice.

StrawburryTarte

StrawburryTarte

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 8:06 PM

Where did this info come from? The boys already were backing a restaurant in the same way Scott Disick did which was only for the PR a reality show brought the restaurant and not really anything else.

There was a photo someone linked on here, of the Manzos, with a backdrop that said "Thick as Thieves" and looked like graphics for a TV show. It even said "starring...." and listed all the Manzos. Was this for a spinoff of their own, or something else? I can't find anything else about it, but no way is Andy going to give up the Manzos - he loves them too much.

Edited by TWoP Howard, Nov 16, 2012 @ 1:21 AM.
Removed spoiler tags

chainey

chainey

Fanatic

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 8:56 PM

I can't find anything else about it, but no way is Andy going to give up the Manzos - he loves them too much.

I honestly think the only thing Andy liked about the Manzos was that in the first couple of seasons, with help from Danielle, they could give it a bit of a Sopranos spin. I hope he's tired of that nonsense, along with that lemon faced matriarch and her talentless offspring.

Lola1616

Lola1616

Channel Surfer

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 9:58 PM

There was information about the Manzo boys and the Hoboken move on the Bravo website. I went over to find it but every time I go to message boards, it takes me back to the home page. Not sure if it's down or what.

313Mary

313Mary

Video Archivist

Posted Nov 14, 2012 @ 9:59 PM

I'm surprised that I want Daniele back but at the same time I hope this doesn't cause issues with Theresa and Dina. I know it's stupid and I don't even care for any of them but still