1. A Messenger, Nothing More (I'm not a huge S5 fan, but I'm always pleasantly surprised by how much I love those first three episodes)
2. There's the Rub (This is by far the easiest vote so far for me. I adore There's the Rub, while AVV is among my very least favorite episodes of the entire series)
3. Presenting Lorelai Gilmore (I know many love Fight Face, but I really dislike it. Between the Lorelai-Rory rift and the heavy dose of TJ, I can't bear to watch it!)
4. A-T, A-T (Though I actually don't like either of these episodes much)
5. They Shoot Gilmores, Don't They---(how awful that two deeply beloved episodes have to go up against each other so early! For me, though, it was an easy choice---F&S is way too Hallmark-y and mawkishly sentimental for this show IMO, while TSGDT is perfect on so many levels: the beautiful look of it, the fact that the love triangle is finally resolved and in a very poignant way IMO, the interesting L/L interaction brought on by the Jackson-Sookie fight, the awesome scenes with Mama Kim, Lane and Dave Rygalski, the perfect SH townie event goodness, that powerful yet hilarious final scene where Kirk does his victory lap to the theme of Rocky while Lorelai hugs a sobbing Rory in the middle of the gym ....I know F&S will probably beat TSG,DT, though, so I'm already stocking up on Kleenex!)
Edited because apparently when I deeply care about a certain episode, I become unable to type or spell!
Edited by bookwrm74, Feb 10, 2008 @ 11:09 AM.