Hell's Kitchen on DVD

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

12 replies to this topic

pk124

pk124

Fanatic

Posted Jan 21, 2008 @ 2:01 PM

Season 1 is now available to order.

Release date April 8, regularly priced at $26.99. 3-Disc Set.

I'm actually surprised. I never thought that HK would ever get a DVD release.

Rube Goldberg

Rube Goldberg

Couch Potato

• Interests:Pointing, Laughing, Bowling, Sacred Cow Tipping.<br /><br />Needlessly complicating things since 1983.

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 10:21 PM

Here are some more details about the Season 1: Raw and Uncensored DVD and its extras.

pk124

pk124

Fanatic

Posted Feb 8, 2008 @ 10:14 PM

Cover Art

Stardancer2001

Stardancer2001

Fanatic

Posted Feb 22, 2008 @ 5:55 PM

Yay! (Star, running to Amazon.com...)

Cozmicmyst

Cozmicmyst

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:photography, ice skating/ice hockey, reading, hiking/mountain climbing, concerts, board games, movies, amusement parks, boating, video games, City of Heroes, art/history museums, road trips, meeting new people, geeky stuff, LARPing, Anime, etc.

Posted Sep 2, 2009 @ 1:47 PM

Does anyone know when season two of Hell's Kitchen will be released on dvd? Or where to get it online? Best season ever. :o)

Agent0042

Agent0042

Stalker

Posted Sep 4, 2009 @ 1:44 AM

Season Two recently announced for a little less than two months from now on October 27. Posted at TV Shows on DVD.com, not yet available for preorder on Amazon, but they do allow you to place a request to be notified when available.

tazz765

tazz765

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 5, 2011 @ 11:59 PM

For anyone that doesn't know Seasons 1 through 5 are currently on DVD with Season 6 set to be released November 1st. Its great watching the episodes uncensored also the DVDs don't have all the cliff hanger commercial breaks or the recaps coming back from commercials that the episodes do when they are aired on FOX so they flow much more smoothly.

OreoCookie

OreoCookie

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 6, 2011 @ 1:10 AM

For anyone that doesn't know Seasons 1 through 5 are currently on DVD with Season 6 set to be released November 1st. Its great watching the episodes uncensored also the DVDs don't have all the cliff hanger commercial breaks or the recaps coming back from commercials that the episodes do when they are aired on FOX so they flow much more smoothly.

Was season six the one with the guy with the broken arm? I might get that one.

DoctorK

DoctorK

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 10, 2011 @ 2:38 PM

the DVDs don't have all the cliff hanger commercial breaks or the recaps coming back from commercials

Wow, that must cut the running time per episode down to about 30 minutes. The minutes of recap after every commercial annoy the heck out of me.

tazz765

tazz765

Channel Surfer

Posted Sep 12, 2011 @ 9:07 PM

Was season six the one with the guy with the broken arm? I might get that one.

Yes

Wow, that must cut the running time per episode down to about 30 minutes. The minutes of recap after every commercial annoy the heck out of me.

I think they are around 40 minutes or so.

ConstableClyde

ConstableClyde

Channel Surfer

Posted May 1, 2012 @ 3:19 PM

I believe that all of the seasons are available on Hulu Plus.

tazz765

tazz765

Channel Surfer

Posted Jun 4, 2012 @ 8:20 PM

They are on Hulu Plus, but they aren't uncensored like the DVDs are, speaking of which Season 7 is now out on DVD.

Edited to add that the DVDs of Season 7 include 17 minutes of outtakes not included in the episodes.

Edited by tazz765, Jun 7, 2012 @ 10:53 PM.

tazz765

tazz765

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 7, 2012 @ 1:16 AM

Season 8 on the way to DVD on December 4, 2012.