Spoilers: He'll Be Back

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1007 replies to this topic

Glark

Glark

Posted Jan 9, 2008 @ 2:57 PM

Spoilery!

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Jan 15, 2008 @ 4:44 PM

-From Fox Re: Episode 3 "The Turk"

SARAH MAKES HER MOVE ON "TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES" MONDAY, JANUARY 21, ON FOX

Sarah pays a visit to Miles Dyson's widow looking for Skynet's creators. Her search leads her to Andy Goode, a cell phone salesman who also happens to also be the inventor of a chess playing computer known as "The Turk." Sarah has to make a tough decision regarding her friendship with Goode. Meanwhile, John and Cameron try their best to assimilate on their first day at the new high school and John is conflicted about his role as a hero. Agent James Ellison finds himself getting closer to the truth in the "The Turk" episode of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES airing Monday, Jan. 21 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SCC-103) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard T. Jones

Guest Cast: Aaron Cash as Cromartie; Charlayne Woodard as Terissa Dyson

-Spoiler Pictures for Episode 3 "The Turk"
*The man by the bath is played by Adam Godley playing a character called Dr. Fleming who is helping the skinless Cromartie.
*The young man next to Sarah's car and in the photo she's holding is played by Brendan Hines and he's playing a character named Andy Goode who Sarah is investigating.
*The new FBI agent is played by Catherine Dent

-TV Guide Scans

-From Kristin @ E!

Sara in Superior, Wisconsin: I loved the pilot for Terminator: The Sarah Connor Chronicles. Does it stay good?

Yes, indeed, thanks in no small part to Garret Dillahunt (Deadwood, John from Cincinnati), who joins the show next Monday. I caught up with him somewhere between the Spanx corner and the FragFX videogame booth at Access Hollywood's gift lounge over the weekend, and he told me, "Owain Yeoman and I are both Cromartie, which is all the same robot underneath—he just needs a new flesh suit. I show up in episode three, and I'll be following them around for a while. When we got to where we stopped because of the strike...I actually haven't even met them yet, but I do interact with a lot of people who get in my way, and the FBI guy Richard T. Jones is on my tail." It's gonna be a little awesome.

tze

tze

Fanatic

Posted Jan 20, 2008 @ 6:20 PM

Ep 4 info from tvguide.com:

Episode Detail: Heavy Metal - Sarah Connor Chronicles
John becomes separated from his mother and Cameron while the trio search for stolen cargo. Amid the chaos, he discovers the future may be bleaker than he imagined. Meanwhile, Agent Ellison's murder investigation turns up a new lead.

Also, check out www.terminatorsite.com for a couple of pics of Brian Austen Green which would definitely imply that he is playing the fourth Resistance fighter.

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Jan 22, 2008 @ 6:09 PM

From FOX Episode 1.04 "Heavy Metal"

TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES: Sarah Connor (Lena Headey) continues her battle against the machines in the TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES episode "Heavy Metal" airing Monday, Feb. 4 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. ©2008 Fox Broadcasting Co.

-Promotional Photographs
Guest Star - Brian Bloom as another Terminator.

-Promo Photo's W/Brian Austin Green

Edited by justsmile, Jan 25, 2008 @ 12:07 AM.

MissBrightEyes

MissBrightEyes

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 22, 2008 @ 9:59 PM

After I saw the promo where Sarah says "I lost him!" my first thought was the Virgin Mary having to confess to the archangel Gaberial: "Uh, Gabe? Hi, how ya doing? Umm, I sort of lost the Messiah. One minute we're on the road to Galliee and the next he's gone! How in his Father's name is this troublesome teenager ever going to grow up to be this great leader you keep talking about?" I crack myself up.

Why yes, I do like my humor blasphamus and heretical. Thank you.

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Jan 25, 2008 @ 12:05 AM

Episode 1.05 "Queen's Gambit" airs Feb. 11th

-Episode 5 Promotional Photographs
Guest Stars:
-Brian Austin Green
-Garret Dillahunt as "Laszlo" the Cromartie
-Matt McColm as a T-888 Terminator
-Dean Winters as Charley Dixon
-Brendan Hines as Andy Goode

Edited by justsmile, Jan 25, 2008 @ 12:07 AM.

sideofcrazy

sideofcrazy

Fanatic

Posted Jan 26, 2008 @ 3:05 AM

The 4th resistance fighter, the return of Charley and Andy? Awesome!

-----------------------------

Check this out...
This first photo is from Ep5:

http://bp3.blogger.c...03_qg_3shot.jpg (spoilertv.blogspot.com)

And this one's from the cast supporting the writers (clearly in costume on a break):

http://i52.photobuck...onicles/sg3.jpg

It looks like they're wearing the same costumes, so I'm thinking that second photo was taken during the ep5 shoot. If you look at Sarah's stomach, you'll notice a lot of blood. We know Charley is in this episode, so I'm going to speculate that Sarah gets badly injured and John gets Charley to come and help.

Wasn't sure where to put this, so I'll stick it here...

Anyone know if this is a legit SCC website?

http://enitechlabs.com/

I found it on another message board, but don't know if it's official or just a fan site. If you go into the blog, there's a section about Cyberdyne. I haven't really explored the rest of the site much yet.

Edited by sideofcrazy, Jan 25, 2008 @ 4:11 PM.

tze

tze

Fanatic

Posted Jan 27, 2008 @ 3:22 PM

Official Fox description of Ep 5 (from www.terminatorsite.com):

IT’S ALL IN THE GAME ON
“TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES”
MONDAY, FEBRUARY 11, ON FOX

Brian Austin Green Joins the Cast

When Sarah’s friend Andy submits his computer into a chess competition, she revaluates his computer’s capabilities and worries where it could all lead. During the chess match, Sarah comes face-to-face with a stranger whose history is closely tied to hers. Meanwhile at school, Cameron gets called into grief counseling and John makes a new friend in shop class. Agent Ellison discovers remnants from a terminator battle in the “Queen’s Gambit” episode of TERMINATOR: THE SARAH CONNOR CHRONICLES airing Monday, Feb. 11 (9:00-10:00 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (SCC-104) (TV-14 L, V)

Cast: Lena Headey, Thomas Dekker, Summer Glau and Richard T. Jones

Guest Cast: Brian Austin Green as the Stranger; Dean Winters as Charley Dixon; Garret Dillahunt as Laszlo/Cromartie; Brendan Hines as Andy Goode; Matt McColm as Vick; Neil Hopkins as Mr. Harris; Kristina Apgar as Cheri; Jose Luis Chavez as Morris; Mark Ivanir as Dimitri; Josue Aguirre as Bobo; Sonya Walger as Michelle; and John De Vito as Young John.

Interesting how BAG's name seems to be a huge secret. Also interesting is the fact that promo pics from ep 4 seem to indicate that BAG spends time in the Connor household. Was there a hiccup and the existing promo pics of BAG are from ep 5 rather than ep 4?

Bobbwin

Bobbwin

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 2:21 AM

Sorry I have no spoilers, but I just about died laughing when I saw the title for this topic.

lsquare

lsquare

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 12:02 AM

Interesting how BAG's name seems to be a huge secret

The only reason to keep the name a secret (other than a huge fakeout) would be because the name would be recognizable. The only ones I can think of would be future!John, or Kyle Reese. I lean towards the latter, since it would explain the numerous refernces to him in the pilot.

lauralius

lauralius

Video Archivist

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 9:07 PM

Are we free to speculate here as well? I presume so...

From ep 5:

Meanwhile at school, Cameron gets called into grief counseling...

I speculated on the HS storyline from 1.03.

My theory on the HS jumper storyline, if they do decide to make that whole confusing mess of a storyline, you know, important, is that Cam and/or John will be sent to the guidance counsler . Cam and/or John will put all of this together and then one of them will have some issue that will lead to CONFLICT (perhaps Cam did feel a connection to her new friend and takes mis-guided revenge?).

Omega II

Omega II

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 12:56 PM

From TerminatorSite

Episode #6: "Dungeons & Dragons"
Air Date: February 18, 2008

Guest Stars: Brian Austin Green (The Stranger), Dean Winters (Charley Dixon)

- While in and out of consciousness and fighting for his life, a Stranger (guest star Brian Austin Green) flashes back to the year 2027, remembering his life in the future and his personal battle against the machines; meanwhile, Sarah finds herself trying to explain the past to Charley (guest star Dean Winters).

Episode #7: "The Demon Hand"
Air Date: February 25, 2008

Guest Stars: Bruce Davison (Dr. Silverman)

- Sarah finds a dossier from her stay at the mental hospital in Agent Ellison's apartment, which leads her to psychiatrist and doomsday convert Dr. Silverman (guest star Bruce Davison); John learns what it took for his mom to escape the hospital; Cameron enrolls in a ballet class on her hunt for the Turk; Agent Ellison's endo-arm discovery puts him in danger.

OK, who DIDN'T see Cameron either taking or doing ballet at some point.

Yay, Dr. Silverman is going to be on, but he is played by Bruce Davison not Earl Boen. I checked it out, it looks like Mr. Boen retired. *sad face*

Edited by Omega II, Feb 1, 2008 @ 12:57 PM.

eon.girl

eon.girl

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 5:20 PM

Episode #6: "Dungeons & Dragons"
Air Date: February 18, 2008

Guest Stars: Brian Austin Green (The Stranger), Dean Winters (Charley Dixon)

- While in and out of consciousness and fighting for his life, a Stranger (guest star Brian Austin Green) flashes back to the year 2027, remembering his life in the future and his personal battle against the machines; meanwhile, Sarah finds herself trying to explain the past to Charley (guest star Dean Winters).

There's more information about Dungeons & Dragons at Mother of All Destiny The significant part:

Former soap star Jonathan Jackson will be filling some VERY large shoes as he makes a guest appearance in episode 01X06 DUNGEONS & DRAGONS as the father of all mankind - Kyle Reese. Once a forerunner for the part of Anakin Skywalker in the STAR WARS Prequels, Jonathan instead will now tackle the iconic role of Kyle Reese from the TERMINATOR franchise and will most likely appear in flashbacks.

I wondered if they would bring Kyle into the series and how?!? If anything I thought they'd show Kyle parents or something. Could you imagine John meeting his grandparents? Wasn't Kyle born in 2007 or 2008?

Marabet

Marabet

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 5:55 PM

OMIGOD THE REAL LUCKY SPENCER IS GOING TO PLAY KYLE REESE?!?

Ahem, excuse me, went all crazy fangirl for a moment. Jonathan Jackson is going to play Kyle Reese! Triple yay!

I wondered if they would bring Kyle into the series and how?!? If anything I thought they'd show Kyle parents or something. Could you imagine John meeting his grandparents? Wasn't Kyle born in 2007 or 2008?

He'd have to be born either then or soon thereafter. He came back from 2029, in which he wasn't much older than Sarah, who was 18 in 1984. So Kyle should either have been born in this timeline, or should be born soon...

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 6:58 PM

Wow. I cannot believe they're bring Kyle into the series so soon. I figured they would... but not in the sixth episode. Maybe the 2nd seasons final... but the sixth episode? Wow. Thanks for bring that over.

A Recent Picture of Jonathan Jackson.

Dev F

Dev F

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 7:10 PM

I would guess that at first, at least, Reese probably appears only in the Stranger's flashbacks of the future. (Flash-forwards to his past?)

sideofcrazy

sideofcrazy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 7:47 PM

As long as they don't bring Kyle into 2007, I'll look forward to it.

tze

tze

Fanatic

Posted Feb 1, 2008 @ 7:58 PM

Iiiiiinteresting...so I guess this means that 'The Stranger' and Kyle knew each other in the future? (BTW, I love that a TV series finally exists in which verb tenses are treated like a game of pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey.) How much do you want to bet 'The Stranger' is also named Reese (as in, John's uncle)?

Poor John's probably going to spend the season finale delivering his own father. Or, at this rate, himself.

trucall

trucall

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 2, 2008 @ 4:17 PM

I'm excited about the casting of Jonathan Jackson as I think he is a decent actor. But, I think Brian Austin Green has got to be one of the worst actors around today and am hoping that he doesn't stay around for long as I fear he will totally ruin this show for me. Does anyone know how long is stay is expected to last? I really am dreading his arrival.

Soala

Soala

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 11:13 AM

My former GH heart sings! Jonathan Jackson! Doesn't he look a tad bit young to play a dad or hubby to Lena?

Marabet

Marabet

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 12:05 PM

My former GH heart sings! Jonathan Jackson! Doesn't he look a tad bit young to play a dad or hubby to Lena?

Well, Kyle was supposed to be just 19 or 20 when he came back from the future, IIRC. I do think they'll need to remark on that a bit if there's a Lena/Jonathan scene, though - just have her say something like "He looks so young."

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Feb 6, 2008 @ 4:39 PM

Promo's For Episode 1.6 "Dungeons & Dragons"
-The original caption for the Cameron picture states she's preparing for surgery.

Edited by justsmile, Feb 6, 2008 @ 4:39 PM.

sideofcrazy

sideofcrazy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 9, 2008 @ 4:48 AM

Queen's Gambit clips:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=JDHiuSIWyqE

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=b7Q2CouXqOY

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AwNPA_0B-Tc

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2008 @ 4:02 PM

Semi-Spoilers from Brian Austin Green via TvGuide
He also mentions that he'll be in the remaining 5 episodes...and continue when the show comes back from strike.

Edited by justsmile, Feb 11, 2008 @ 4:03 PM.

sideofcrazy

sideofcrazy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 11, 2008 @ 4:39 PM

Cameron said those resistance fighters had seen her before, so I'm hoping Brian Austin Green's character will shed some light on her role in the future resistance.

Edited by sideofcrazy, Feb 11, 2008 @ 4:40 PM.

DEM

DEM

Stalker

Posted Feb 11, 2008 @ 5:14 PM

TVGuide.com: Any sort of romantic interests for your character? Do he and Sarah rub each other the right way?
Green: There's really a possibility for everything. Who knows? It's hard to say.

Oh, boy.

In any case, I'm a bit wary about another regular, no matter what his role.

Lyndyruma

Lyndyruma

Channel Surfer

Posted Feb 12, 2008 @ 8:12 PM

I am surprised no one has mentioned the promo for next week. Am I the only Canadian watching this show? If there are any of you out there I was wondering if you thought next week's ep has flash-forward future scenes with a man that looks mysteriously like our dear departed Andy Goode? The man is all bearded up and dirty but he kind of has the same eyes and says that he built Skynet.

Also, do I have to mention what I am writing is a spoiler even though I am in the spoiler thread?

sideofcrazy

sideofcrazy

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2008 @ 8:19 PM

I am surprised no one has mentioned the promo for next week. Am I the only Canadian watching this show? If there are any of you out there I was wondering if you thought next week's ep has flash-forward future scenes with a man that looks mysteriously like our dear departed Andy Goode? The man is all bearded up and dirty but he kind of has the same eyes and says that he built Skynet.

Okay you must have seen a different promo than me! I saw the future scenes, but not anyone that looked like Andy and certainly didn't see anyone say he built Skynet! You've got me excited. I'm going to have to hunt down a Canadian promo now.

AimingforYoko

AimingforYoko

Stalker

Posted Feb 12, 2008 @ 8:23 PM

No spoiler-tagging necessary in the spoiler thread.

justsmile

justsmile

Fanatic

Posted Feb 12, 2008 @ 8:29 PM

Did this mysterious Andy/NotAndy happen to look anything like Jonathan Jackson... whose suppose to be playing Kyle?