Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

ZiegMan

ZiegMan

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 4:16 AM

So, heres a list of all the spoilers we have so far:

Theme: back to basics
The house beds will be bunk beds and there will be one BIG bed for 4 of the girls to share
14 girls, 13 episodes. possible double elim.
The first elimination is "scandalous" has nothing to do with tyra but it has to do with the girls
New judge replacing Twiggy: Paulina Porizkova- better than twiggy but not as good as janice
Photo shoots a la C1 C2 & C3
International Destination is back to Milan and the final runway will be Salvatore Ferragamo
Marvita wont 'pull a jaslene' & will walk around naked alot

Dominique refers to herself in third person & went to T-zone camp
Anya is lovable, like Natasha
One photoshoot at Milan will be of them posing as statues
Look carefully in the premiere episode for something that will show itself by the 3rd episode
Miss Js thing for the cycle will be that there are all the girls names are on the jacket and he removes the eliminated girl's name weekly
Marvita is NOT in the final three
A girl whos name starts with A is a lesbian
Lauren may be the bitch of the house
Saleshia will not be featured in the opening credits

So the spoilers I bolded are confirmed to be not true, or is every spoiler posted not true? Sorry I'm kinda slow. :P

NewTyrastic

NewTyrastic

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:00 PM

sorry, off topic

Edited by NewTyrastic, Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:03 PM.

gaeblonde85

gaeblonde85

Channel Surfer

• Interests:eating a lot, and being creepy obsessed with ANTM.

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:04 PM

I was watching season 1 on you tube, and That season had promise.

Case in point: Photo shoots where more about the close and modeling itself, and less about how Tyra tyra 2by4 could live vicariously through a bunch of impressionable wallgreen's employees,and have them run on a treadmill in front of a green screen, or paint them in ice cream . It also had Elysse and Shannon,but to no avail Tyra picked a girl who baffled anyone watching. So from its inception this show was for noting more than entertainment purposes .So spoilers, scandals, Porizkova, and lesbians aside I look forward to nothing more than
pure unadulterated entertainment and tyra's armpit vagina making an appearance or two.

Edited by gaeblonde85, Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:05 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:20 PM

It'll be nice if the shoots are more like the first three cycles since they had some nice, realistic ones. Also, even though I didn't like Tootie and couldn't believe she was the winner (cheating by Tyra aside) I can't believe Tyra is now going to be chicken shit and not list her in the opening credits. She picked her so she should stand by it...I mean, hello, MLAACG. What, we're not supposed to notice?

This cycle is not going to be free of manufactured drama since they've set the girls up in bunkbeds but have a bed that sleeps four instead of having all bunkbeds. I saw that on the Ausiello page on TV Guide a month or so ago. The show's hoping for some girl-on-girl action or catfights from the girls who have to share the big bed.

I really hope that spoiler about Claire winning is untrue...that's just bad.

Edited by milkyaqua, Jan 28, 2008 @ 3:22 PM.

Whataconcept

Whataconcept

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 4:23 PM

Are any of these girls working models or actresses? Do any of them have Tyra connections? Was Dominique really in T-Zone? (I thought Dominique was from Michigan? Do they have T-Zone there?)

bucwild

bucwild

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 4:39 PM

I heard that they are pushing Saleisha's MLAACG commercials to the latter part of the cycle. I guess Tyra and her PR crew figure that people will have forgotten about last cycle by then. Pure BS. According to FORT, it won't be just Saleisha not in the opening credits but all the winners won't be there either.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 4:57 PM

Oh That's better, so no winners in opening credit huh, I'm excited to see what will take place of that time.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 5:01 PM

According to FORT, it won't be just Saleisha not in the opening credits but all the winners won't be there either.

So are they just going to feature non-winners (i.e. the successes, Elyse, Kim, Mollie, Eugena), or completely revamp?

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 5:02 PM

I'm excited to see what will take place of that time

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say pictures of Tyra? Vagina arms, alien weaves, and lots and lots of photoshopping.

Edited because: I have a graphic design degree and still have trouble spelling photoshop.

Edited by evilandproud, Jan 28, 2008 @ 6:19 PM.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 5:06 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say pictures of Tyra? Vagina arms, alien weaves, and lots and lots of phottoshopping.

LOL......I have a feeling you're right, we're probably going to see a bunch of Tyra pictures from her modeling days so she can enlarge her already big as life ego.

Edited by Jon N, Jan 28, 2008 @ 5:06 PM.

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 28, 2008 @ 6:01 PM

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say pictures of Tyra? Vagina arms, alien weaves, and lots and lots of phottoshopping.

LOL, you beat me to saying precisely this!

Seriously, I'd take all FORT spoilers with a grain of salt. There's a list of them every season, and often three-quarters of them wind up being completely untrue. I think I remember them saying at the beginning of C8 that Cassandra would make it overseas?

umgoblue

umgoblue

Loyal Viewer

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 12:55 AM

I thought Dominique was from Michigan? Do they have T-Zone there?

She's from Colombus, Ohio...definitely not in Michigan. A T-Zone camp in Ohio would be just another reason it is the worst state ever...

Rocket

Rocket

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 9:43 AM

TPTB have always seemed to be a bit vague on listing hamster's hometowns - for example, wasn't Victoria listed as being from New Haven even though she just went to school there? There's no reason Dominique couldn't have grown up in CA and moved to OH later for school/other reasons. I personally doubt she went to T Zone, but that's more because I think even Tyra might shy away from having two T Zone alumnae on in a row.

Sorry to go off topic, but for the love of Zob, can we keep pointless attacks on entire states based on football rivalries to a minimum? Some of us (me) who happen to live certain places (Ohio) and don't give a rat's ass about sports get pretty sick of it.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 1:03 PM

Ooohhhh my bets are on Amis to be the lesbian. But a prudish lesbian. Because I really want to extend her name to Amish.

Look carefully in the premiere episode for something that will show itself by the 3rd episode

Oh jesus, this is just one step away from those damn poetry "spoilers" from a few cycles back. I don't expect to ever figure this out.

Back to basics is the part that excites me the most, it already looks as though Tyra has made a concious effort to return the focus to real modeling, with the commercials being particuarly fashion-y (well more so than seeing all the girls in the jungle like cycle 8).

StopMe

StopMe

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 1:37 PM

Ooohhhh my bets are on Amis to be the lesbian. But a prudish lesbian. Because I really want to extend her name to Amish.

I read that Amis is NOT the lesbian.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 1:41 PM

Would it be really closed-minded if I pegged Marvita as the lesbian?

Lucius Hip

Lucius Hip

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 1:48 PM

I'd love a 'lezza mama' to appear on the show.

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 2:04 PM

Do you mean "mama" in the literal sense? Does that mean you're hoping Dominique is the lesbian? I know she has a kid.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 4:54 PM

Would it be really closed-minded if I pegged Marvita as the lesbian?

Neh, I thought she was the lesbian too. I mean she looks very hard, kind of like Kim in C5.

davidcalgary29

davidcalgary29

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 6:32 PM

I mean she looks very hard, kind of like Kim in C5.

Really? Pre-weight loss, Kim was babydyke personified. Marvita, on the other hand, reminds me of Vasquez from Aliens.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2008 @ 8:18 PM

Really? Pre-weight loss, Kim was babydyke personified. Marvita, on the other hand, reminds me of Vasquez from Aliens.

Yeah she has the baby doll face, but it was really hard somehow, after the weight loss, she looks really soft to me. Marvita just looks hard period.

Lucius Hip

Lucius Hip

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 30, 2008 @ 12:00 PM

Do you mean "mama" in the literal sense? Does that mean you're hoping Dominique is the lesbian? I know she has a kid.

Yes, a mother. I'd love there to be a model who is both a mother and attracted to ladies. "Me and my wife had our son when..." Perhaps I sound like I'm hoping for a token homosexual, but I'd like it since it would raise awareness about lesbian mothers. It might not be significant in USA, but since the show is viewed in so many countries, many of which do not accept homosexual parenthood, it would be great.

Isn't Claire a mother, too?

23 Skiddoo

23 Skiddoo

Fanatic

Posted Jan 30, 2008 @ 1:24 PM

Isn't Claire a mother, too?

Ah, she might be! I knew there were two mothers, but I couldn't think of the second one.

Even here in the US, homosexual parenthood is sort of looked down upon. I think some states even still ban homosexual adoption, and since I live in Texas (which is a very conservative state), I know people who support restrictions on homosexual adoption. In the context of raising awareness of homosexual parenthood, I think a lesbian mother on the show would be pretty neat. Since so many people look down upon mothers who leave their children at home in order to try out for the show, though, I'm not sure a lesbian mother on ANTM would serve as a positive, heart changing example for many people. It might for some, though, so it really is a pretty good way of raising awareness.

Whataconcept

Whataconcept

Couch Potato

Posted Jan 30, 2008 @ 5:36 PM

Moved entire post to "Season 10 General Gabbery" because it was off-topic here.

Edited by Whataconcept, Jan 30, 2008 @ 5:41 PM.

blaase

blaase

Fanatic

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 10:07 PM

Yahoo Preview is up.
Most of the hamsters look good.

Krispy24

Krispy24

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 10:34 PM

Usually Tyra talks more about the girls' potential, but this time she made fun of how four girls talk and called a couple of them bitches. This season is going to be great.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 10:50 PM

Based on those clips I'm sticking with my initial impression of Claire and saying she needs to go home fast, lol. Stacy Ann actually didn't come off as annoying as I thought she would.

gaeblonde85

gaeblonde85

Channel Surfer

• Interests:eating a lot, and being creepy obsessed with ANTM.

Posted Feb 5, 2008 @ 11:20 PM

moved it to general gabbery

Edited by gaeblonde85, Feb 5, 2008 @ 11:41 PM.

Silmarien

Silmarien

Loyal Viewer

Posted Feb 6, 2008 @ 4:14 PM

Is there any word if one of the shows at NY Fashion Week will be used for the final runway show, or is already filmed and in the can?

Tyra and Nigel were both at the Jill Stuart show, and there's two model cards without names for that show at style.com. Might be cool if they went OS and came back to NY for the show!

http://www.style.com...review/JLSTUART

Edited by Silmarien, Feb 6, 2008 @ 4:20 PM.

amanndaj

amanndaj

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 6, 2008 @ 4:32 PM

I'm not sure if this is a spoiler for cycle 10 or cycle 11, but over last weekend, 2 of my dear dear friends were in chinatown here in NYC, and allegedly saw a group of tall pretty girls being followed by a camera crew, and they all looked like models. They both seemed positive that this was casting for ANTM. I asked how many girls were left, and 1 of them said she couldn't remember, but if she had to guess it would be between 6-9. I also asked what did they look like. they said one of them had hair that was the color of Jenah's(post-makeover), and another one either had a large burn mark, or some sort of bruise on her arm.
I'm not sure if this helps, or even belongs here, but this is what they saw. (It's probably useless though)