Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 10:04 PM

Unless there's a more detailed recap later today or tomorrow, there is a slight chance that babycakes' spoiler could be wrong--they tape two endings, one with the real winner and one with the fake.

They do?

I forgot where I read it, but I read that somewhere.

Elmer Fug

Elmer Fug

Fanatic

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 10:20 PM

From the previews, one of the girls tanks at the commercial and I'm betting it's Anya. It makes sense to me, because she struggled with the previous one and both Fatima and Whitney did somewhat better. If Whitney can tone down the gasping and fake laughter she'll probably do the best.

Let's face it, Anya's face is too high fashion and Whitney is more commercial. As for Fatima, Saleisha ruined her chances of winning. Speaking of Saleisha, after Wednesday night this will be the last time we'll hear from her. Say goodbye to your modeling career.....

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted May 12, 2008 @ 11:19 PM

Speaking of Saleisha, after Wednesday night this will be the last time we'll hear from her.

Oh my God, you're right! What a bright side! My face has lit up, seriously!

asparaguss

asparaguss

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 2:14 AM

Unless there's a more detailed recap later today or tomorrow, there is a slight chance that babycakes' spoiler could be wrong--they tape two endings, one with the real winner and one with the fake. I think the final three are evenly matched.

If that is true, then I wonder if there is a "real" winner and a "fake" winner, or if they simply film two endings to hedge their bets, and only decide in the final weeks who will actually be chosen as the winner. Maybe even the girls themselves don't know who wins.

It's like a film with multiple endings.

Anyway, as to spoilers, the fact that Anya appears to bomb her commercial from the previews doesn't necessarily argue for her elimination, since past previews have been meant to be misleading. Don't get me wrong -- I WANT babycakes' spoiler to be true. I want it so much that I can't let myself believe it, for fear of disappointment -- and besides, I still can't believe the show would do something so wonderful and revolutionary.

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 5:10 AM

Please shoot me down if I did anything wrong, but this seems like a bombshell to me in the wake of babycakes' spoiler. This spoiler is from Antm101 @ FORT. (Here's the link, but I think FORT just closed open browsing.) Spelling and errors not mine.

Guys, i got a REALLY good spoiler. im pretty sure this is true and im not lying. So my dad works at the private airplane where most celebrities take their airplane rides right? well my dad just called me and he said he met tyra banks at the airport from New York to Washington D.C.

my dad works as the remote supervisor where they check all the equipments to see if they work and he was in the airplane with TYRA. he just called me like 10 minutes ago and said my dad said he asked her who wins antm cycle 10 as a joke.
my dad knows everything since i always talk about it.
and tyra said: haha, i would say no comment but since the finale is in two days, ill give you a clue
my dad was replied and said and laughed and said so who wins.

tyra said our winner is "Vogue" material.

thats all she said and my dad said she Tyra's hair was curly and fierce looking. and this is no lie. i have no clue who the winner is and i have never posted a spoiler, but this is what my dad said. and Tyra was with two woman and a man. And was wearing prada sun glasses. and was wearing a silky silverish gown thingy with a belt strapped on bottom of her breast.

okay, since tyra said our winner is "VOGUE" material.

i think our winner is anya. cause back in the roman couture castle episode, one of the judges said this is "FRENCH VOGUE" i forgot who.

no im not lieing, its not a good spoiler, probably not, but its a hint. maybe she was lieing, and im not even joking. my dad really talked to her and said she looked like a barbie doll.

Unlike the other spoiler that said that Fatima and Dom were bottom two, this user joined FORT on April 16 (unless it's the same user, I don't know).

I don't know what to think about this except I don't exactly see Whitney as Vogue material. Unless Tyra is that delusional and believes Whitney is Vogue material.

ETA: Another message from the same user:

my dad took pictures with her and got a autograph, when he comes back i'll show you all!

(Link here.)

Edited by crimsonkitten, May 13, 2008 @ 5:16 AM.

Christina07

Christina07

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 6:43 AM

I'm still going with babycakes on this one. She's been 100% reliable so far.

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:40 AM

I'm with BabyCakes as well. Not only has she spoilered who would go in order, she has spoiled other things happening in the upcoming episodes. I've felt Whitney has been given a winning edit all along-She's bitchy, yet she never broke down like previous plussies, she's very determined, and most of all, they like her.

I give no credence to there being two endings-The winner has been spoiled since at least cycle three. If they were going to switch it up because of spoilers, there were six other cycles to do so, yet they never did. I don't count PugPix saying Natasha won as a case of that-She made a mistake, and quickly corrected herself.

Tyra really seems to dislike Fatima. I thought she would take her head off last episode. I don't see any basis for her winning. Her editing has been awful, up to her confessionals where she looks like a corpse. Not a winner.

Anya is the YaYa, Elyse, and Jenah. Better than the winner, will be dumped for some BS reason.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:43 AM

To be fair, I think Tyra thinks anything she produced is Vogue material

when he comes back i'll show you all!

Yes, after the finale, I'm sure.

I also question Tyra ever being that nice.

I'll put it up when I'm not at work.

Edited by JAZ853, May 13, 2008 @ 8:47 AM.

Toeps

Toeps

Video Archivist

• Interests:I'm a fashion photographer.

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:53 AM

That's one gay dad, talking about fierce curls and prada sunglasses and silk dresses. Like men notice. I don't believe shit of that spoiler.

Illyria

Illyria

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 9:28 AM

That's one gay dad, talking about fierce curls and prada sunglasses and silk dresses. Like men notice. I don't believe shit of that spoiler.

Bwahaha, seriously. I mean, I'm willing to believe some airport equipment manager-types would recognize a Prada product on sight, or leaned in close to read the name on the earpiece (given that the largest name on any pair is this size)? And that he would then, unprompted, include the brand name in his description?

But I'm also going to wager that sort of person would be a statistical outlier.

Vinster

Vinster

Just Tuned In

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 10:15 AM

Whitney will win because Tyra and Nigel like her and CG/17 won't have a problem with her. She's not the best plussie and she's too similar to Tootie in personality for my tastes but her win makes sense if you use ANTM logic.

That's exactly what I've been trying to say!

Use the ANTM logic guys. There will be ultimately a way to justify Whitney's win. Most probably Anya or Fatima fall way back. Could be Anya's commercial was sucha TRAINWRECK like what they said in the preview. So Anya's booted off. Fatima then will be criticised for not having an overall stronger portfolio than Whitney (Even if you claim Fatima is more modelly or whatever shit).

Whitney will win and let's accept it.

It's going to be in "headlines" that ANTM crowned their first plussie!

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 10:19 AM

If Whitney wins, it's most definitely because she's a plussie, it doesn't have anything to do with talent. Tyra has been waiting to crown a plussie for ages, and it doesn't matter who was the plussie this cycle, the girl was going to win no matter what.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 10:26 AM

To be fair, I think Tyra thinks anything she produced is Vogue material.

Word. Tyra would have said the same thing about Tootie, and the only way Saleisha will appear in the pages of any Vogue magazine is if she purchased a copy and taped a pho-to to the inside. Even if this conversation did take place, Tyra could have easily been talking about Whitney as the winner.

As much as I want babycakes55 to be wrong, Whitney is our winner.

To be fair, my father would talk about fierce curls and prada sunglasses and silk dresses. Then again, my father is gay.

highwaygirl9

highwaygirl9

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 10:44 AM

In terms of Whitney in the final runway show we have to keep in mind that they often don't just do a 'regular' runway show. Sometimes they want the girls to do a swishy walk, or a slow walk through 2 inches of water, or god knows what else. I think the style of the final runway show could easily set Whitney up as the winner without her having to drastically change her walk.

Krillin

Krillin

Just Tuned In

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 11:12 AM

Guys, Whitneys gay. Cuz in the recap episode when they are all at the club, Tyra says that " Whitneys surrounded by skinny straight girls..."

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 11:15 AM

Well, she could be implying that skinny women don't have curves (which isn't always the case) or she may have meant straight-size models which is what the 0-4 model is called as opposed to a plus-size model.

MuShu

MuShu

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 11:29 AM

the only way Saleisha will appear in the pages of any Vogue magazine is if she purchased a copy and taped a pho-to to the inside.

The Vogue would refuse to accept the taped-on Tootie Sasquatch pho-to, and regurgitate it.

I just heard an ad for ANTM billing it as the "shocking" finale. Whitney winning is more shocking than Fats or Anya.

Still....I had read Survivor spoilers which were spot on, other than the winner. Maybe there is a glimmer of hope for an Anya win, but I'm not holding my breath.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 11:40 AM

I'm going with babycakes on this. Whitney is the winner. It's cycle 10 and Tyra wants a plussie. It gives the show a bump in recognition after 10 cycles. Whitney's win will be similar to Tootie's. They will dump Anya after her bad commercial. She and Fats will do runway where they are pretty evenly matched and then come panel time their portfolios will be compared and Tyra will crown Whitney winner for her "personality." Whatever.

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 12:14 PM

In terms of Whitney in the final runway show we have to keep in mind that they often don't just do a 'regular' runway show. Sometimes they want the girls to do a swishy walk, or a slow walk through 2 inches of water, or god knows what else. I think the style of the final runway show could easily set Whitney up as the winner without her having to drastically change her walk.

Good point. I think the final runway show could very well take place in a giant tub of Jell-O that they have to eat their way through. That would give Whitney the win for sure.

In my heart I believe babycakes's spoiler, but I'm going to hold out hope until the bitter end.

Edited by evilandproud, May 13, 2008 @ 12:38 PM.

Illyria

Illyria

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 12:24 PM

I think the final runway show could very well take place in a giant tub of Jell-O that they have to eat their way through. That would give Whitney the win for sure.

I love Whitney, but this made me laugh. A lot.

Toeps

Toeps

Video Archivist

• Interests:I'm a fashion photographer.

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 12:52 PM

Guys, Whitneys gay. Cuz in the recap episode when they are all at the club, Tyra says that " Whitneys surrounded by skinny straight girls..."

No, that's straight, as the opposite of curvy.

Lucy4588

Lucy4588

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 3:47 PM

What does this have to do with spoilers?

pdxgirl

pdxgirl

Just Tuned In

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 4:15 PM

What does this have to do with spoilers?

One of the posted spoilers running at the top is that one of the girls is a lesbian. Apparently they missed the whole conversation/speculation about it before.

aitvolta

aitvolta

Just Tuned In

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 5:58 PM

Whitney definitely wins. On her facebook she changed her status update on monday to say she was flying to New York. Sounds like she is getting ready to do all the post win interviews. I know we can all still hope for an Anya win but it aint gonna happen guys.

fjaoaoaoao

fjaoaoaoao

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 6:57 PM

I know this doesn't mean anything, but on wikipedia right now, Fatima's name is on the winners list. I uploaded an image just in case it changes:

Fatima Wins On Wikipedia

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 7:18 PM

On her facebook she changed her status update on monday to say she was flying to New York.

I think that just means she's going to the finale party they're having in NYC. (This is also in response to an earlier comment about someone thinking the panel might've returned to NYC for the final judging; I highly doubt it.) I think they have one every cycle.

ETA: For example, I recall Natasha in an interview she did with Buddy TV about waiting for Jaslene and missing the majority of the finale at the party because Jaslene's flight was late.

I know this doesn't mean anything, but on wikipedia right now, Fatima's name is on the winners list.

Wikipedia's already been edited to say that Anya wins. Wikipedia always has a hard time controling vandals who come on the cycle pages around the time of the finale.

Edited by crimsonkitten, May 13, 2008 @ 7:28 PM.

Zeo

Zeo

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:11 PM

I don't get why Anya is the one that people think will bomb the commercial.. what if it's Fatima? :\

ButterflyBandit

ButterflyBandit

Fanatic

• Interests:Reading, writing, reading some more...writing some more. Oh, and, of course being an admitted TV addict.

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:19 PM

Awww, Anya. *Commercial footage*

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:27 PM

Whitney has a boyfriend.

I don't get why Anya is the one that people think will bomb the commercial

I don't think she'll bomb it, I just don't think she'll be able to enunciate enough for the judges.

1marc987

1marc987

Couch Potato

Posted May 13, 2008 @ 8:35 PM

Wow. It seemed to me that Anya did pretty well but that commercial that Whitney did was awful. She looked horrible and sounded faker than ever, yet she got a GOOD CRITIQUE??! Fatima Has to fuck up really bad for the judges to justify for keeping Whitney over her....Or they might pull some BS out of their asses to boot Anya.