Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

JazzieCazzie

JazzieCazzie

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 2:51 PM

Dominique CAN'T be the lesbian ... don't, by definition, lesbians have to be women to start with?

BTW, because I can't seem to find this anywhere (and I swear I've tried), does anyone know exactly where Anya's from? And I don't mean Hawaii. Trying to place the accent with no luck ... my guess is of Eastern European descent and since she says she's adopted, am guessing that either she was adopted at a very late age or else her adopted parents are also of similar descent, since her accent is SO strong (and not Hawaiian).

So she could be that "first" that the show loves ... the "first Eastern European" or "first foreign born ANTM" right?

Which would mean no matter who wins, they're a first. Anya or Fats (god forbid) as the first foreign-born ANTM. Whitney as first plussie ANTM (and possibly first Jewish ANTM? She had me at "latkes" and though I don't know her last name there are a lot of regional/personality factors that makes me think "landsman"). Dom as first male ANTM.

And though YMMV, I think both Anya and Whitney look MUCH better with dark hair and hope that if either one wins (or simply continues their modeling career), they'll both go a little darker than peed-on-snow.

Finally, on Whitney ... one person's bitch is another person's snarky. I think she'd make a great TWoPper.

Nutjob

Nutjob

Stalker

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 3:00 PM

Danielle was told over and over and over again that her accent wasn't going to fly and they didn't cut her. They only "have" to cut Anya if someone else was already selected to win and then it can be the excuse.

She did, but what I was getting at was that if they want to cut Anya at F3, even though she arguably has the best portfolio of the three remaining girls and has won the most challenges (which, now that I think about it, never really matter in the end anyway), her speech would be a perfect excuse to get rid of her, just like Jenah's "personality issues."

ggg96

ggg96

Channel Surfer

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 3:17 PM

Kinda off-topic, but someone on Fort uploaded the .Gif of the Kat-Anya confessional, and it was in slow motion, and Anya accidentally touched Kata's boob. What if Anya is the lesbian, and her and Kat are a couple? Hottest couple ever! Except Kata has a boyfriend. Stupid Vincent.

Edited by ggg96, May 5, 2008 @ 3:18 PM.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 3:18 PM

does anyone know exactly where Anya's from?

She was adopted from Russia when she was a few years old. I almost want to say St Petersburg specifically, but I could just be making that detail up. But yeah, an Anya win would make her the first non-US native to win antm. I doubt they'd give her that spin tho, because they haven't made that a point at all through out the entire competition.

Ugh, not only am I bouncing between who I think is going to win, I'm bouncing between who I want to win as well! I never realized having your three favorite girls making it to the final 3 would suck so bad... I won't feel really satisfied when one of the girls takes it as opposed to cycle 8 for example, when I was so stoked that Jaslene took it from Natasha, who I despise.

And as far as all of the covergirl speculation goes, Whitney will either get first call-out or go home for being too fake I think. I also think it's fair to say that Anya's ass is most definitely going to be in the bottom two after the covergirl shoot, unless they pull a Jaslene and let her slide on an "amazing" picture and a shitty commercial(I love Jaslene, but love can't change the fact that her picture and commercial sucked ass).

But personally, I think Fatima's going to have the hardest time from here on out. None of the remaining girls are knockout walkers, but Fatima's by far the worst, followed closely by Anya.

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 3:52 PM

So, back to the lesbian spoiler. With all the links that the ever-so-awesome JAZ853 has provided us, apparently the info about one of the girls being a lesbian came from E! Online. That means it likely came from the Watch with Kristen column and, bless her hard work, but she's gets shit wrong a lot.

That being said, if Anya was the lesbian that would . . . be awesome.

And as far as all of the covergirl speculation goes, Whitney will either get first call-out or go home for being too fake I think. I also think it's fair to say that Anya's ass is most definitely going to be in the bottom two after the covergirl shoot, unless they pull a Jaslene and let her slide on an "amazing" picture and a shitty commercial(I love Jaslene, but love can't change the fact that her picture and commercial sucked ass).

That's what I think too. I said a few pages ago that I just can't see Tyra having the 2 finalists meandering down the runway with matching blonde weaves, so I'd be shocked if Fats didn't make the F2.

Last cycle really confused me because I thought Jenah's picture was light years better than the other girls, but she got the boot. And I thought that was weird because even though her commercial was "meh" it's not like the commercials the hamsters shoot will ever see the light of day beyond this show.

I'm still predicting a F2 with Fats and Whitney with Anya getting a BS elimination like Jenah.

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 3:57 PM

Whitney as first plussie ANTM (and possibly first Jewish ANTM? She had me at "latkes" and though I don't know her last name

Her last name is Thompson. I don't know if she's Jewish or not.

What if Anya is the lesbian, and her and Kat are a couple? Hottest couple ever!

By this reasoning, I would say that Dom and Fats are a couple, especially after watching the bonus footage of them talking smack about Anya and keeping warm during the gladiator photo shoot challenge.

ETA: On the CW's video page, I forgot to add.

Edited by crimsonkitten, May 5, 2008 @ 3:58 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 4:16 PM

Someone mentioned it already but please if Whitney wins this she needs to immediately take that cheap, ratty weave out and go back to her natural color. I may not care for the girl's personality but she looked much better with her original hair.

kkitkat

kkitkat

Channel Surfer

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 6:24 PM

Ok soo, lets start, first of all my older brother worked for cw top model editing team, and told me the winner and everything but people found out he was giving info out so he was fired , but he remembers who wins, not the order of elimination. ok and the For sure confirmed winner is ..........
FATIMA !!!! he said when he was editing they were told to make her look like the role model like in casting they gave her extra time and difrent music, and it isnt whitney because she was edited as fake and pagent from the begining, even in casting, its not dom because everyone knows she isnt going to win, And it has been confirmed its not anya because tyra wouldnt let any of the winners take any professional photos yet !!
so fats wins it!!

Source

I don't know, looks fake.

Babypix

Babypix

Couch Potato

• Interests:Food

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 6:35 PM

If it's false.... STOP DOING THAT!!! I would have a heart-attack if she won, not because she's not modelly, but she has a stank attitude. They picked the wrong IV league girl. It should of been Katarzyna who drastically improved final six and won/ became runner up.

If it's true.... whoever brother that was sucks ass with editing because that girl is being prtrayed as a damn bitch.

My opinions are.... Fatima's beautiful but she's so arrogant. She needs a slice of humble pie, and then she could model. Also, why couldn't she ate nthat humble pie during cycle 8 and auditioned for cycle 9. I don't Tyra will let two black girls win in a row, and Fatima is hello better than Saliesha.

frozenray777

frozenray777

Video Archivist

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 6:57 PM

cycle really confused me because I thought Jenah's picture was light years better than the other girls, but she got the boot. And I thought that was weird because even though her commercial was "meh" it's not like the commercials the hamsters shoot will ever see the light of day beyond this show.

I'm still predicting a F2 with Fats and Whitney with Anya getting a BS elimination like Jenah.

All of last cycle was nothing short of pure crap... this, I think, is also very possible... if Anya goes in third, no one will have a choice but to pull for Whitney, though I'll still root for Fatima no matter what. :P

Oh, and as for the Fatima winning spoiler, all I could do was laugh at that.

Edited by frozenray777, May 5, 2008 @ 6:57 PM.

HunnyBunny123

HunnyBunny123

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 7:00 PM

Hey, based on last cycle & the Kat spoiler, I was ready to have

4. Anya
3. Fatima
2. Whitney
1. Dominique

So yeah, Dominique going is an improvement already.

Nah, I just have high hopes. Last cycle when Pugpix had confirmed 239402304 times that Stinkleisha won and the editing was so darn obvious I was still clinging to the hope that it was a Chantal & Jenah F2, especially when Chantal was called first, Saleisha's picture/commercial were crap & Jenah's were awesome.

Jon N

Jon N

Fanatic

• Interests:Sleeping<br />Painting (too bad don't have the time)<br />Fashion

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 7:01 PM

if Anya goes in third, no one will have a choice but to pull for Whitney

Actually I would be rooting for Fatima if Anya goes first, IMO, both Whitney and Fatima are screwed up bitches, and if I HAD to choose one, then I would want the more modelesque bitch to win, that would be Fatima.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 9:08 PM

It's kind of died down now, but discussing whether or not Whitney hates skinny people, and whether or not it's okay -- not a spoiler. Not even really related to a spoiler. Take it to the Whitney thread. I just moved a bunch of posts over there, so if you're looking for something posted earlier, that's where it probably went.

The lesbian speculation is not really related to a spoiler either, at least not anymore.

Thanks.

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, May 5, 2008 @ 9:35 PM.

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 9:30 PM

None of the spoilers I've seen on the CW's site aren't reliable in my opinion.

Moche

Moche

Couch Potato

Posted May 5, 2008 @ 11:33 PM

CoverGirl is very much a conservative company. Regardless of who the lesbian hamster is, if she wins ANTM she's not coming out of the closet anytime soon.

Isn't it pretty much accepted/understood that Queen Latifah is a lesbian? They named a whole "collection" after her, so maybe they wouldn't mind? I have no idea who it would be.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 2:01 PM

Isn't it pretty much accepted/understood that Queen Latifah is a lesbian? They named a whole "collection" after her, so maybe they wouldn't mind? I have no idea who it would be.

She's not even close to out; like, she's not even out like Jodie Foster who "just won't discuss it" is. I mean, it's kind of well known, but not in the market Covergirl is aiming for.

Babypix

Babypix

Couch Potato

• Interests:Food

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 6:07 PM

Okay, here's me piecing together spoilers:

4. Dominique goes home. Babycakes said so, point, blank, square.

3. Whitney goes home. My friend has recently been talking to Whitney to see if she can pick up some spoilerage, and she swears WHITNEY DOES NOT MAKE IT TO THE TOP TWO. If you use common sense, Whitney is getting the fake bitch edit ( ala Jenah, Renee, Eugena, Jade, Bre, Keenyah, Elyse [despite the fact we actually LIKE them]) Plus, why would Whitney be so pissy at her myspace if she went all the way.

2 Fatima is runner up. Whitney told her who the runner up was, but she forgot. I talk about Anya 24/7 with her and I asked her if she got any spoilerage on Anya but came up short. She knows Whitney, and who can really forget Dominque.

1 Anya wins. Come on people, she's the only nice one!!! Plus, she said she never gets recognized. Could it be she never gets recognized for winning?

ggg96

ggg96

Channel Surfer

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 6:37 PM

Okay, here's me piecing together spoilers:

4. Dominique goes home. Babycakes said so, point, blank, square.

3. Whitney goes home. My friend has recently been talking to Whitney to see if she can pick up some spoilerage, and she swears WHITNEY DOES NOT MAKE IT TO THE TOP TWO. If you use common sense, Whitney is getting the fake bitch edit ( ala Jenah, Renee, Eugena, Jade, Bre, Keenyah, Elyse [despite the fact we actually LIKE them]) Plus, why would Whitney be so pissy at her myspace if she went all the way.

2 Fatima is runner up. Whitney told her who the runner up was, but she forgot. I talk about Anya 24/7 with her and I asked her if she got any spoilerage on Anya but came up short. She knows Whitney, and who can really forget Dominque.

1 Anya wins. Come on people, she's the only nice one!!! Plus, she said she never gets recognized. Could it be she never gets recognized for winning

I'll accept that, but I am not looking forward to Tootie. Anya wins.....now she'll never be a top model.

Elmer Fug

Elmer Fug

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 6:38 PM

With the Dora debacle, I guess Tyra and company need to give the show some credibility (way too late) so they'll make Anya the winner. I would be happy to see Anya win because she actually looks like a model. Too bad it took 8 cycles to make it right.

Too bad Whitney, you came so close. I guess she'll get no hugs and "I'm so sorry" from Lauren and Kata after she joins them in sequester.

Edited by Elmer Fug, May 6, 2008 @ 6:38 PM.

HunnyBunny123

HunnyBunny123

Loyal Viewer

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 6:49 PM

Maybe the curse of the ANTM winner is more that they are talentless rather than it's ANTM.
Nicole (I liked her alot as a model, high fashion, has the young look that's hot right now) is successful.. admittedly in other countries
The other winners kinda stunk, although I did love Dani(elle).

Hey, AusNTM was able to produce a successful winner, so why cant ANTM?
[Cause Tyra's a lunatic, I know]
But if Anya wins, I do believe she'd get work.

And I seriously hope that your speculation/spoilers are true, Babypix.

crimsonkitten

crimsonkitten

Channel Surfer

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 10:52 PM

I apologize if this doesn't count as a "spoiler"--I don't think it is, and please tell me if I should move it to another forum--but someone "edited" Wikipedia to "reveal" the winner of this cycle. The edit says that, in order, Dominique, Fatima, and Whitney go, leaving Anya as the winner. I'm not buying that the woman who can never close her mouth will make it over the awkward girl who doesn't know what she's doing just yet.

babycakes55

babycakes55

Channel Surfer

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:28 PM

Whitney wins everyone!

Illyria

Illyria

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:29 PM

Yay!

meredithkb

meredithkb

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:39 PM

Well, that was an unexpected spoiler. Thanks, babycakes55.

I have to say, I'm kinda glad even though though I don't love her.

Ever since Tyra started eliminating all the beautiful girls so early, I had a feeling this might be the reason. Tyra is so ready to crown a plus-sizer. Now she gets to bask in all the glory of being better than the rest of the modeling industry and seeing beyond "skinny." I think it may make her even more intolerable, if that's possible.

lsk

lsk

Fanatic

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:39 PM

I knew it! I know I'm in the minority, but this makes me happy!

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:51 PM

Whitney wins everyone!

Well, no need for me to watch any more this cycle.

puffter

puffter

Video Archivist

Posted May 6, 2008 @ 11:52 PM

Oh well.....atleast she looks modelesque sometimes....And Anya can now look to a bright ANTM-less career.

Congratulations to Whitney - I'm strangely happy for her.

sayitright

sayitright

Channel Surfer

Posted May 7, 2008 @ 12:01 AM

NOOOOOOOOOOO

Crazy Lizzy

Crazy Lizzy

Fanatic

• Interests:ANTM, Anime, History, International Affairs and Politics, Feminism, Comedy, Library Science, Kittens, The FourFour blog

Posted May 7, 2008 @ 12:01 AM

Whitney wins everyone!

Over Anya? How in the green hell do they justify this? Seriously, I'm getting flashbacks to cycle 9. "Wow, there's a good amount of pretty, tall, thin girls here"- We all know what happened. So we have a another Mall-girl winner with the wrong body type (Too small for plus sized) and mediocre pictures. Oh ANTM, why do I allow you to hurt me so?

Still, it's going to be hilarious to see her slack-jawed portfolio.

Haute

Haute

Couch Potato

Posted May 7, 2008 @ 12:07 AM

Ugh, please say it isn't so. 2 modelesque girls, Fatima and Anya, manage to survive until the end, but the winner seems pretty mediocre when you compare them to Anya and Fatima. I wonder what Tyra's speech will be when it comes down to the final 2 and Whitney is about to be crowned the winner.

Edited by Haute, May 7, 2008 @ 12:11 AM.