Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 8:31 PM

Yay!

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 8:49 PM

Good, I was afraid it was going to be Katarzyna.

By the way, the mods closed the FORT thread because of bickering, so we may not be getting many spoilers from here on in.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 9:06 PM

Can someone in contact with babycakes tell her/him/it to come here?

msrayrudd

msrayrudd

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

I wouldn't say I'm happy since it means we're stuck with Domanique for another week, but as long as it's not Katarzyna I'm good.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 10:11 PM

Nah, babycakes said she's staying exclusive to fort... God only knows why tho. Their spoiler thread has been closed before due to their members breaking rules, but it keeps getting reopened after short periods of time. I'm sure it'll be open again soon, and we'll be able to get babycakes spoilers again soon enough.

Now about Aimee... That's some mad stress. I'm really starting to wonder about who's going to win this thing. At this point, I'm thinking either Anya or Katarzyna, but Tyra hates Kata, and there's a reason why there are so many faux-spoilers about Anya getting 2nd place. The bitch screams runner up edit.

Could... Lauren actually win this thing?? Not that I'm complaining I really like Lauren. I dunno, I think she has the closest thing to a winner's edit.

Or maybe Tyra really will have a Stacy Ann and Dominique final 2, with Stacy Ann taking it all. Just to truly blow our minds.

scarlett627

scarlett627

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 10:22 PM

Or maybe Tyra really will have a Stacy Ann and Dominique final 2, with Stacy Ann taking it all. Just to truly blow our minds.

I don't see how it is possible for Stacy Ann to win. I don't want to sound cruel and superficial but we had an African American winner last cycle with Saleisha and we have yet to see two adjacent winners of ANTM of the same ethnicity.

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 10:50 PM

Could... Lauren actually win this thing?? Not that I'm complaining I really like Lauren. I dunno, I think she has the closest thing to a winner's edit.

I really like Lauren, thus I'm rooting for her to not win. If that makes any sense. I hope she sticks around for a while and I really want to know why she's screaming at Dom. Even if she had the best walk in the history of ANTM, she just doesn't strike me as a spokesperson that Covergirl would want.

I think my head would explode.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Mar 21, 2008 @ 10:52 PM

I don't judge 'em, I just post 'em. But there are notes when the source is sketchy; wikipedia spoilers will not be posted.
Spoilers will not be removed until they are completely disproved.
Episode descriptions are not spoilers, but are helpful.
My comments in brackets [ ].
Pugpix and babycakes are our most reliable spoiler sources. It will be noted if they are the poster.
New spoilers will have NEW next to them.

Eliminations
(1) "My source confirmed that my 2 favs Anya and Whitney do really well."
(2) Fatima doesn't win; they're REALLY looking for a role model
(3) Anya is the runner up [fugpix, definitely sketchy]
(4) Whitney's facebook implied that the glory of being first called out didn't last for her; "I don't remember if I'm the one who wrote this in this forum, but I definitely started this spoiler in FORT. Basically one of her friends wrote on her wall :"Congrats on being #1 last night" and she replied "yeah, that doesn't last long"."
(5)"I met my girlfriend over the internet through MNI. She is from the same city as Whitney. Her best friend is friends with Whitney, and Whitney told her she didn't make it to the top 2. Then she told my girlfriend, who then told me."
(6) Whitney wins: "i heard the winner was whitney. her boyfriend is best friends with my friend jeff. we are all from jacksonville, which is in the same county as atlantic beach." [heard it from a friend of a friend; original poster isn't even sure if it's right]
(7)"Ok soo, lets start, first of all my older brother worked for cw top model editing team, and told me the winner and everything but people found out he was giving info out so he was fired , but he remembers who wins, not the order of elimination. ok and the For sure confirmed winner is ..........
FATIMA !!!! he said when he was editing they were told to make her look like the role model like in casting they gave her extra time and difrent music, and it isnt whitney because she was edited as fake and pagent from the begining, even in casting, its not dom because everyone knows she isnt going to win, And it has been confirmed its not anya because tyra wouldnt let any of the winners take any professional photos yet !!
so fats wins it!!" [defending spoiler with speculation; super sketchy]
NEW (8) Whitney wins. [babycakes]
NEW (9) "Has anyone posted the spoiler that's been running elsewhere, saying that a photo either in People or Us shows J. Alexander with only two names on his jacket - Anya and Fatima? And that this photo is in the original New York judging room?" [no one can find the picture; probably fake or an exageration]
NEW (10) "That leaves us with the spoiler I found on theFashionSpot. They said Anya winning was spoiled by a reliabe source, but provided no site."
NEW(11) Today, Anya wins. Apparently, Tyra said, "The winner is Vogue material," to someone's dad [long-winded explanation with a lot of unlikelihoods as well as a vague comment that could refer to any of the three remaining girls in Tyra's delusional mind]

International Location
(1) International Destination is back to Milan and the final runway will be Salvatore Ferragamo [going to Rome, but could go to Milan; supposedly fake]

Misc
(1) "It's rumored that Amber Siyavus will make a Guest appearance on Cycle 10 of America’s Next Top Model Cycle"
(2) There is one lesbian girl in the house; Amis is not a lesbian

Episode Descriptions
May 14th "And The Winner Is..." CYCLE NINE WINNER SALEISHA STOWERS GUEST STARS Cycle nine winner Saleisha Stowers stops by to cheer on the contestants during their Cover Girl commercial and print ad shoot. One of the models fails to deliver and is sent packing. The final two face off on the runway at a once-in-a-lifetime fashion event in the race to become America's Next Top Model (#1012).

Edited by JAZ853, May 13, 2008 @ 8:32 PM.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:02 AM

It must be Dominique's alarm clark. Or perhaps Tyra tried to steal the alarm clock, like she did with the girl in Paris when she was 17, but it was really..oh, I don't know..Becky?

needsleep05

needsleep05

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:22 AM

(f) [snip] Lauren may be the bitch of the house; either atalya or lauren are the worst bitches in antm history.......

Wow. This one was off.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:42 AM

There are a lot of wrong spoilers. I put that one in anyway because it's still possible (though unlikely) that Lauren becomes a bitch.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 3:23 AM

Noses are cheaper than arm pits, I guess.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 3:57 AM

I appreciate that. Go you.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 10:47 AM

JAZ853 you rock.

I am thinking that the international destination is Whitney. Are they one of the countries (see: Spain) that has implemented a rule about BMI and models on the runway?

evilandproud

evilandproud

Stalker

• Interests:Chicken wings, igloo building, loganberry, etc. (you know, Buffalo stuff)

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 11:13 AM

*sorry*

Edited by evilandproud, Mar 22, 2008 @ 11:14 AM.

saysaydiesay

saysaydiesay

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 11:50 AM

Thanks, JAZ853! Most of those spoilers don't really spoil much, except about Aimee being the next to go. So much for those of us who thought she'd win (me included) It's too bad the spoiler thread on FORT closed, since babycakes is the only one with spoilers that have been consistently correct. Le sigh. Pugpix come back to us! We need to be spoiled!

BigHig

BigHig

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 12:08 PM

Oh man orangepengiun, that is SO what I've been waiting for. That's gotta be posted in the Domanique thread.

dianalisa

dianalisa

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 12:13 PM

I am thinking that the international destination is Whitney. Are they one of the countries (see: Spain) that has implemented a rule about BMI and models on the runway?

C'mon now, the girl is not THAT big.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 1:54 PM

That possible elimination order is incorrect, Stacy Ann and Dominique didn't go before Marvita/Aimee...

9 girls left now? Anya is said to get 2nd, Claire 5th, many said Lauren 6th, and Aimee gets 9th

That leaves Stacy Ann, Fatima, Dominique, Whitney, Katarzyna...I doubt a black girl will win so that leaves only Whitney and Katarzyna as possible winners according to spoilers...

If Dominique is being played like Jade, she is gonna be top 4...that makes her 3/4
If there has always been 2 African Americans overseas, then one of Stacy Ann/Fatima goes there as well, my guess is Fatima
So Fatima is the other 3/4 slot

Id guess that puts Stacy Ann as 7/8 and Katarzyna/Whitney as the remaining 7/8 spot and the winner?

Potential:

9. Aimee
8. Stacy Ann/Fatima
7. Katarzyna/Whitney
6. Lauren(or so many spoilers say)
5. Claire
4. Fatima/Stacy Ann/Dominique
3. Dominique/Fatima/Stacy Ann
2. Anya
1. Whitney/Katarzyna

Edited by MKL122788, Mar 22, 2008 @ 1:56 PM.

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:12 PM

There was a lot of speculation that Whitney at least went overseas because she didn't return until Christmas. OTOH, girls like Leslie and Brooke have gone overseas despite LA eliminations, so that could just be another red herring.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:14 PM

That possible elimination order is incorrect, Stacy Ann and Dominique didn't go before Marvita/Aimee...

I know, but it got Marvita/Aimee right, so other parts of it might be correct; it sound like the person just got it once without writing it down immediately, so it's possible they got the order mixed up. Really, if you switch Stacy Ann and Dominique with Marvita/Aimee:

Marvita, Aimee, Stacy Ann, Dominique, Lauren, Claire/Kata, Whitney, Fatima, Anya, Kata/Claire

It works with every other spoiler: Claire goes 5th, Anya is runner up, Anya and Whitney do well, Fatima and Whitney go overseas, Fatima doesn't win.

Edited by JAZ853, Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:19 PM.

MKL122788

MKL122788

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:30 PM

Perhaps, but if Dominique is the 'Jade of the cycle', I doubt she goes before final 6

tunafests

tunafests

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:34 PM

I know, but it got Marvita/Aimee right, so other parts of it might be correct; it sound like the person just got it once without writing it down immediately, so it's possible they got the order mixed up. Really, if you switch Stacy Ann and Dominique with Marvita/Aimee:

Marvita, Aimee, Stacy Ann, Dominique, Lauren, Claire/Kata, Whitney, Fatima, Anya, Kata/Claire

It works with every other spoiler: Claire goes 5th, Anya is runner up, Anya and Whitney do well, Fatima and Whitney go overseas, Fatima doesn't win.

Yeah it was from a poster at FORT and it seems like a few of them just got mixed around. I am thinking that will definitely be the top 6.

Aiden

Aiden

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:39 PM

If the Anya thing is correct then the "first in credits is runner-up" curse is still going strong.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:48 PM

I buy Whitney winning before Lauren for some reason. I've said from the start I don't see another black girl winning right after Tootie. With Aimee gone (who was my bland/pretty/safe white girl pick) that leaves, Anya, Kat, Whitney, Lauren and Claire.

Claire is out because of her age and the sort of spoiler that said she doesn't make F3. Unless Tyra is some sort of deranged genius and is just messing with our heads, Kat is toast. Anya and Lauren are the wildcards based on go-sees and the commercial. This would leave Whitney whom the judges seem to like and is the next when it comes to bland/safe/pretty and would give Tyra her first plussie winner which she would seem to want since she keeps putting these girls in the competition. Perhaps this cycle she will not be denied.

Edited by milkyaqua, Mar 22, 2008 @ 2:49 PM.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 3:07 PM

I'm torn, because I have a really strong feeling Whitney will win, but I think after last cycle's debacle, they'll want a strong model winner, like Kata or Anya (or even Fatima, who is fierce as hell, despite having a personality that's ... fierce as hell). However, at some point, someone said that the fallout from C9 happened after C10 had wrapped, so they may have chosen the winner without considering how Saleshia would hit. I also can't buy Kata as a winner, because they didn't pick her strongest photo for the lingerie shoot.

But let's not focus on that right now ... who's the lesbian!? I hope it's Anya, she's so adorable as it is, that would just make her cuter.

Hermosa

Hermosa

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 3:15 PM

We've had some good models go pretty early before in other cycles but i think Aimee is probably the worst of the bunch. Granted she may be bland but she still takes better pictures than most that are left. She's seriously going to have to pull a Brittany (cycle 8) style meltdown for Tyra to justify booting her so early in the cycle. In my opinion the only people taking better pictures are Claire, Kata and maybe Anya, depending on the week.

Trave

Trave

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 4:07 PM

Mods closed down the FORT spoilers thread.

What is the point of getting one's hopes up when every season comes when we all know it all turns to crap by the four episode .... With Marvita and Aimee gone, I'm almost hoping for a Stacy-Ann win so Anya and Katarzyna - the only two models that can actually do something in their future - can be let go and find real jobs.

If that doesn't happen, I think that either Kat or Anya will win.

Whitney: Getting the bitchy "high school" edit, and she's fat.

Stacy Ann and Dominique: I think we can all agree they're not winning.

Lauren: Her walk sucks; highest spot she'll get is third place.

Claire: Great and role-modely, but old.

Fatima: Black and bitch-edit.

So they're either giving Katarzyna the biggest arc in the history of this stupid show, or Anya wins.

vallegirl

vallegirl

Stalker

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 4:22 PM

Katarzyna could also be the second coming of C5 Nicole. I had Nicole pegged as the winner from seeing one pre-show photo of her specifically because she had all the necessary raw material (right height, right build, flawless skin, good hair, symmetrical features) and she photographed well.

But she was edited as being less than the obvious winner, even when Janice wept salty tears of joy that an actual model made it into the competition and we got the misdirection that Corey Haim-looking drunkard, Lisa, was the bestest model in the world ever, except when short and busty Nik managed to face the camera once or twice, and all her "modeling" flaws (because she was naturally gorgeous, just not modelly) were ignored.

Kata is also the complete package, although she may be a little short. She photographs like a dream, has a great modeling body and knows how to both pose and walk. So she gets the BS "too sexy" criticism and it gets played on continuous loop...right up until she has a great photo/commercial and makes the finale and WINS! to the surprise of no one.

daggertrepe

daggertrepe

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 22, 2008 @ 4:38 PM

I really want Anya to win, but I think she's going to be runner up to Claire, Lauren, Whitney, or Kat. I doubt Kat.

By the way, there is a pic on Anya's myspace of her on Christmas and she had the Platinum hair. She she doesn't return until Christmas either.

Edited by daggertrepe, Mar 22, 2008 @ 4:39 PM.