Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

StarbucksLover

StarbucksLover

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 12:36 PM

After hearing the previews for this Wednesday's episode on tv for a while, I knew from the first time I saw preview that, when they showed whoever getting a weave sewn in (i'm thinking Fatima,) with the man saying something about "...will be UN-BEWEAVABLE.", you hear a sound clip of a girl crying. That's Jaeda's voice. So, they really do just insert clips to get people all worked up.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 2:38 PM

Trave, the source that said Allison is going to go home next week and then said that Anya is going to be the runner up said these things AFTER a reliable source had already spoiled next week's episode saying that Allison is the runner up. I'm pretty sure you're thinking of this FUGpix character who's going around emulating Pugpix... don't worry. The guy/girl is so obviously a fake that I don't think you have to worry about Anya quite yet.

The only reliable spoilers we have about cycle 10 is that Allison is going home next week, people have basically figured out a bunch of the girls' makeovers, and that Anya and Whitney do really well over the course of the competition, which could mean they both land in the final six, but nothing has been confirmed. But yeah besides that little bit there's no reliable information out there on who the final six are, or even anything about the international destination because even tho for weeks people were 100% about it being Italy again, just recently people are shooting around random "spoilers" about all sorts of different places now.

There are so many fake spoilers out there for this cycle, it's getting a little ridiculous.

Edited by Weeman18, Mar 2, 2008 @ 2:39 PM.

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 3:08 PM

I don't think you have to worry about Anya quite yet.

OTOH, she's the first person shown in this cycle's show opening -- the same slot as Joanie, Melrose, Natasha, and Chantal.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 3:38 PM

OTOH, she's the first person shown in this cycle's show opening -- the same slot as Joanie, Melrose, Natasha, and Chantal.

Not to be a conspiracy theorist (but it is the spoiler thread), but the second patterns actually become apparent, the show tends to buck them; like last season destroyed a lot of trends the show has had for awhile, so I also wouldn't worry about Anya just yet.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 4:13 PM

Shannon was also the first girl shown in the Cycle 1 credits, so that's 5/9.

farmerow

farmerow

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 4:58 PM

From watching the preview video about 37 times, it looks like Allison and Claire both go blonde (disastrously, for sure), Amis possibly gets a long blonde weave, Stacey-Ann gets some sort of chin-length cut, Lauren gets some blonde highlights, Fatima gets her hair dyed black and beweaved and Marvita maybe gets some dreads (it looked like her hair was separated into little twists or something).

Also, the fact that the photoshoot with Elle Macpherson is described as "unbeweavable" makes me think that maybe the girls will be wearing lingerie made out of weave tracks. Maybe Chris March is actually on trend.

Sumi

Sumi

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2008 @ 5:47 PM

it looks like Allison and Claire both go blonde (disastrously, for sure)

I think that a FORT spoiler posted that Allison was being bleached to lose the black so that she could then go red or brown.

Nutjob

Nutjob

Stalker

Posted Mar 3, 2008 @ 2:04 PM

I think that a FORT spoiler posted that Allison was being bleached to lose the black so that she could then go red or brown.

That would make sense... it wouldn't surprise me if Tyra wanted Allison to go red. Now Claire going blond is ridiculous, but I bet Tyra is going to try to make her the "edgy girl" and give her the peed-on-snow blonde and a really short cut (or Naima mohawk).

Lawgirl77

Lawgirl77

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 3, 2008 @ 7:06 PM

I think this is true. I just saw a preview for this weeks episode, paused it (with the help of TIVO) and it looked like Allison was a reddish brown. Definitely not blond though. At least, from what I saw.

calvinrm

calvinrm

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 3:21 AM

Just saw a tv spot that showed Allison in color. She is definitely red.

wendyr

wendyr

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 4:32 AM

According to the E! Hollywood Story, they were doing judging and all of a sudden, they heard the bombs go off. Luckily, they weren't hurt.

Hm. Will have to watch that sometime. Anyway, do they always do the judging in the mornings then? They make it look like night time...my husband hadn't even left for work yet when we heard all the firetrucks and whatnot go by our house that morning.

Anyway, spoiler discussion...

Amis possibly gets a long blonde weave, Stacey-Ann gets some sort of chin-length cut, Lauren gets some blonde highlights, Fatima gets her hair dyed black and beweaved and Marvita maybe gets some dreads

I so can't wait for this. I mean, once I gave up any hope that the makeovers were intended to, you know, help the girls in their modeling careers, I was able to just enjoy the fug. I think it is good that they do something to Fatima - her hair is just..ugh. Blonde highlights for Lauren? Hm. I think they should have given her some sort of cool/edgy/short cut. Not a Naima, maybe more of a Yoanna with a bit more edge. God. I am starting to talk like Tyra with all that edge discussion.

And Amis with the long blonde weave. Oh no! How do I hate thee, long blonde weave?

Peekablue

Peekablue

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 8:53 AM

The whole FUGpix fiasco has really made it hard to know what the genuine spoilers are. I've seen a lot of people claim a spoiler is credible because Pugpix posted it, when in fact it was FUGpix.

On FORT, there seems to be one person everyone trusts (babycakes), and that person said their source confirmed Alison is going home next week, and Anya is coming in second. I have no idea if she's credible or not.

I kind of hope that it's true, since Alison does nothing for me and Anya's cute. I also like Amis, but she looked -really- rough in her post ANTM pictures, so I have no doubt she won't come close to winning.

Weeman18

Weeman18

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 12:34 PM

On FORT, there seems to be one person everyone trusts (babycakes), and that person said their source confirmed Alison is going home next week, and Anya is coming in second. I have no idea if she's credible or not.

You've got most of your information right Peekablue. Yeah babycakes is the chick over on fort who has been dishing out reliable spoilers, the reason she's a credible source is because she released pictures of the girls before antm had released any pictures to the public, plus all the spoilers she gave pre-show turned out to be true.

However, the one thing you do have wrong is the thing about Anya, babycakes has never confirmed that Anya would be runner-up, the only thing she's said about her is that she'll do well, because before the cycle started she said both Anya and Whitney do really well over the course of the show.

Anya being runner-up is one of that FUGpix character's "spoilers".

Pretty much all of babycakes' spoilers have been confirmed by now, the only ones that are still in play are Allison going home next week, and Anya and Whitney doing well.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 1:15 PM

Anya being runner-up is one of that FUGpix character's "spoilers".

Who on earth is FUGpix?

Thanks for the heads up about who is reliable at FORT and who is not, Weeman18. I stopped bringing their spoilers over here because it became clear that many people were joining FORT solely to post fake spoilers.

Is is true that Jaslene will return in the third or fourth episode and makes a hamster cry?

Nina

Nina

Fanatic

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 1:48 PM

According to The Futon Critic, which publishes CW listings... most likely, she does?

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 12

"AMERICA'S NEXT TOP MODEL" (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET)

"Where's the Beef? " (TV-PG, L)

THE MODELS HIT THE MEAT-PACKING DISTRICT FOR AN UNUSUAL PHOTO SHOOT AND CYCLE EIGHT WINNER JASLENE RETURNS The models are called to duty with Miss J and the New York City Fire Department where the girls strut their stuff and show off their quick-change skills. Next up is a runway show with the designer Tuleh. Cycle eight winner Jaslene Gonzalez makes a surprise appearance as a judge for this challenge and hurts one of the models' feelings with her harsh critique. The show wraps up with a photo shoot in the meat-packing industry that not only has the girls posing with racks of meat, but wearing it as well (#1004).

calvinrm

calvinrm

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 2:41 PM

the only ones that are still in play are Allison going home next week, and Anya and Whitney doing well.

That's a terrible spoiler. Whitney could do really well in her photo shoots and still get eliminated, but she would have still done well in the competition.

I don't know how I feel about this babycakes character.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 2:56 PM

Who on earth is FUGpix?

I gather people pretending to be pugpix or saying they read/heard a spoiler from pugpix.

PLEASE tell me Jaslene's going to critique Dominique for looking like a tranny. It would make my freaking year.

Buddy Takes All

Buddy Takes All

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:ANTM, Lipstick Jungle, Make Me A Super Model, Queer As Folk.<br /><br />I've shadowed the forums for a while, until I got bored recently and decided to join. If you enjoy long-winded rants by a homosexual, stay tuned.

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 3:51 PM

That's a terrible spoiler. Whitney could do really well in her photo shoots and still get eliminated, but she would have still done well in the competition.

Anyone can "do well" with their photo shoots, but look, if you don't have a Tootie and connections with Tyra- I mean, extreme inner beauty and confidence, a bland face but the "edginess" that goes with it to transition from high fashion to commercial you just won't make it ANYWHERE.

PLEASE tell me Jaslene's going to critique Dominique for looking like a tranny. It would make my freaking year.

I'm totally with you. I'm really hoping that the lines "Cha cha diva *snap snap snap*" and "You can't put a price on all of this" make a brilliant comeback during such an arguement.

Edit: Since her makeover, I'm going to have to say that a trans-tastical showdown isn't very likely. But, still, we can imagine...

Jaslene: "I am the one, the only, Cha Cha Diva! *snap snap snap*
Dominique: "*snickers*"
Jaslene: "Ecksuuuusss me?"
Dominique: "-silence-"
Jaslene: "Who do you think you are?"
Dominique: "I'm the girl who's going to be America's Next Top Model, and I'm actually going to be high fashion, not drag queen."
Jaslene: "Are you saying that I'm not high fashion? Bitch, please. You look like a man with a cheap-ass Tootie inspired weave."
Dominique: "Stank ho, you look like Antonio Banderas in Janice Dickinson drag. And cheap? Oh, honey, no. You can't put a price on all of this."
Jaselene: "$2.95. Bitch."

Edited by Buddy Takes All, Mar 6, 2008 @ 6:59 PM.

Nom de Guerre

Nom de Guerre

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 5:50 PM

Anyway, do they always do the judging in the mornings then? They make it look like night time.

I imagine ANTM is similar to other reality shows with judges like Project Runway that have the judging at anytime during the day that is convenient for all the "celebrity" judges.

calvinrm

calvinrm

Channel Surfer

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 8:36 PM

Anyone can "do well" with their photo shoots, but look, if you don't have a Tootie and connections with Tyra- I mean, extreme inner beauty and confidence, a bland face but the "edginess" that goes with it to transition from high fashion to commercial you just won't make it ANYWHERE.

LMAO.

I think Shaya had a lot of inner beauty. That's part of what makes her everyone's fantasy.

I third the Jaslene-Dominique showdown. However, a Jaslene-Marvita showdown could be equally entertaining.

WndrWendy7

WndrWendy7

Video Archivist

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 10:27 PM

A Jaslene-Marvita showdown seems likely if they play up the angle that both failed to make the house the first time around. I don't think Jaslene would like another hamster stealing her storyline and tells Marvita that there's no way she'll win because it's already been done.

Then again, it seems like Fatima is getting into it with everybody else, so maybe its her?

Buddy Takes All

Buddy Takes All

Loyal Viewer

• Interests:ANTM, Lipstick Jungle, Make Me A Super Model, Queer As Folk.<br /><br />I've shadowed the forums for a while, until I got bored recently and decided to join. If you enjoy long-winded rants by a homosexual, stay tuned.

Posted Mar 4, 2008 @ 10:56 PM

A Jaslene-Marvita showdown seems likely if they play up the angle that both failed to make the house the first time around. I don't think Jaslene would like another hamster stealing her storyline and tells Marvita that there's no way she'll win because it's already been done.

Well, if it's going to be Jaslene versus Marvita, choosing sides won't be easy. I'll look at it from Tyra's point of view: Should I exploit physical or sexual abuse? Hmm. Sexual abuse gets so much publicity, I could focus on Marvita and really raise awareness on the Tyra Show. But then again, transexuals are really a minority, and sexually abused transexuals an even smaller one...

Seriously, though, I wouldn't find any interest in any drama involving Marvita. Aside from her looking like Flava Flav in a bad screencap I saw a while back, I sort of like her. She reminds me of someone a knew a while back, so I have a soft spot for her. And her test shots with the weave were lovely. I think the whole "Does it make you feel like any less of a woman?" comment to Fatima was her trying to relate to her, since both of their stories are definately relatable, in my opinion.

Back to Cha Cha Diva, I think Dominique definitely qualifies for stealing her story line, or at least, the possibility to. Two trannies can't win only a Tootie apart!

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Mar 5, 2008 @ 2:52 AM

If Allison wasn't pegged to go next, it'd be hilarious if Jaslene got in a fight with Dominique, Allison, and Marvita (perhaps Anya too, because of the Natasha comparisons).

StopMe

StopMe

Fanatic

Posted Mar 5, 2008 @ 1:18 PM

I'm hoping Jaslene and Anya will get into it...

a deaf-voice argument is SOOOO needed.

Edited by StopMe, Mar 5, 2008 @ 1:19 PM.

Nutjob

Nutjob

Stalker

Posted Mar 5, 2008 @ 1:51 PM

Oh, dear... can you imagine the poor guy in post-production who'd have to subtitle such an argument?!?

Silmarien

Silmarien

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 6, 2008 @ 2:28 PM

I'm hoping Lauren will just get so pissed off and head-butt Jaslene or something. Something please!

HotBlooded

HotBlooded

Couch Potato

• Interests:30 Rock, Bones, How I Met Your Mother, CSI, Ugly Betty, House

Posted Mar 6, 2008 @ 9:16 PM

Dominique: "Stank ho, you look like Antonio Banderas in Janice Dickinson drag. And cheap? Oh, honey, no. You can't put a price on all of this."
Jaselene: "$2.95. Bitch."

BWAH.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Mar 6, 2008 @ 9:32 PM

I really doubt that this is a spolier, but I found it interesting.

The photo of Lauren in the fade-out photo is different than the one that they showed for her makeover during the episode.

She is the only who they changed it for.

Buddy Takes All

Buddy Takes All

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 6, 2008 @ 10:34 PM

I really doubt that this is a spolier, but I found it interesting.

The photo of Lauren in the fade-out photo is different than the one that they showed for her makeover during the episode.

She is the only who they changed it for.

Hmm. Strange. That photo actually doesn't have the whole "awkward" vibe that the judges seem to love... Aside from that, I think it's spectacular.

Nutjob

Nutjob

Stalker

Posted Mar 7, 2008 @ 11:46 AM

Allison is scrawny, y'all. I know she wants to be a model, but geez... have a steak or two!

That is kind of strange that they'd change Lauren's pic. The one in the fadeout looks a lot more photoshopped and typical than the individual shot.