Cycle 10 Spoilers

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

1843 replies to this topic

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

• Interests:You know.. penguin stuff.

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:00 PM

With the finale airing in 1 hour and the winner officially being crown in 2, I thought we might as well move on to Cycle 10.

STOP THE PRESSES!!! I have just heard from an extremely reliable source that the Tyra Banks show will be moving to New York! Could this mean that ANTM will be moving back to New York Too?!?! And if it does, could it possibly recapture some of the magic it had in its first 3 season?!?! You guys, I'm stoked!

This was posted in the Cycle 9 spoiler thread before Cycle 9 aired, but pugpix later in the thread confirmed that Cycle 10 is being filmed in New York.

Edited by orangepenguin, Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:02 PM.

saysaydiesay

saysaydiesay

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:23 PM

I'm so over cycle 9 it's like it never existed!
Ha. When does cycle 10 air?
Does anyone know anything other than: it's being filmed in NY and Twiggy is being replaced with Paulina???

Anyone??

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, Dec 12, 2007 @ 10:54 PM.

alifazal

alifazal

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:28 PM

According to E! Online, the producers have arranged an odd sleeping arrangement for Cycle 10.

They have normal beds for most of the girls and then one big bed which has 4 spots. They are hoping for either some lesbian action (as there is one lesbian girl in the house) or hoping for a lot of cattiness ("you pushed me off the bed bitch!")

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:35 PM

Maybe special guest Saleisha can teach them bed etiquette.

Do C9 Spoilers need to be spoiler tagged?

RealChic1999

RealChic1999

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:47 PM

Until the winner is officially announced tonight, I'd say it's best to stay on the safe side and spoiler tag Cycle 9. Good call.

Edited by RealChic1999, Dec 12, 2007 @ 7:47 PM.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 8:24 PM

They supposedly have bunk beds instead of normal beds and the bed for four. That nuggest was mentioned on TV Guide (which implied TPTB hoping for the lesbian action) along with E!

Cycle 10 is shooting in New York but even though Tyra has moved to NY to be with her new man, the show which has been picked up for an additional five cycles is supposed to switch back and forth (even cycles in NY; odd in L.A.).

Edited by milkyaqua, Dec 12, 2007 @ 8:26 PM.

RealChic1999

RealChic1999

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 8:38 PM

I hope that since they're switching back and forth that NYC is the high fashion season with LA being the commercial one. That'd make sense to me.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 10:33 PM

Didn't pugpix say something about the theme for Cycle 10 being prep school?

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Dec 12, 2007 @ 10:38 PM

Yep, she did say that, C0mputerGeek. She said something about Tyra/Ms. Jay saying on TRL or something that the theme was pep school. She later corrected herself and say prep school.

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 1:49 AM

Maybe if we're lucky it was another type and it's actually perp school.

JohannaEG

JohannaEG

Channel Surfer

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 9:34 AM

Will Zob get a top or a bottom bunk? Or the four-person bed all to herself?

TrentSketch

TrentSketch

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 9:35 AM

Will Zob get a top or a bottom bunk? Or the four-person bed all to herself?

Zob IS the four person bed.

bucwild

bucwild

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 11:11 AM

I hope that since they're switching back and forth that NYC is the high fashion season with LA being the commercial one. That'd make sense to me.

It's more like the show is revolving around Tyra's work schedule since she is off during the summertime when the odd number cycles (LA) and working during the even number ones (NY). It's safe to assume that a white girl will win this cycle.

nicenessness

nicenessness

Stalker

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 11:39 AM

I doubt if she's doing much because of the writer's strike. I wonder how that will affect ANTM and her talk show...

saysaydiesay

saysaydiesay

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 1:46 PM

Does the writer's strike effect when the new cycle airs? They must be close to (or completely) done with the filming...so when does it air? Hopefully it will be less disappointing than the dreaded cycle 9.

TWoP Pembleton

TWoP Pembleton

Stalker

• Interests:Also known as Kim, one of your friendly recappers

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 2:28 PM

ANTM doesn't use WGA members so they won't be affected by the strike (like most reality programs).

The only possible effect I can see is that the new cycle might air earlier than originally intended to fill the space left by the absence of scripted programs.

But that's not really a spoiler -- I'm going to open a Cycle 10 speculation thread too for discussion of stuff like airdates.

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, Dec 13, 2007 @ 2:28 PM.

JCScantling

JCScantling

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 3:43 PM

I posted this awhile back in the Cycle 9 spoiler thread. It belongs in this thread though. It's an article with Brandy Boyd a cycle 10 hamster. I wonder how long it takes for Tyrant to break her down.

StapleWebs

StapleWebs

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 9:53 PM

That girl is so not a model. And I am almost certain she's bound by confidentiality agreements, so she's in trouble, too.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 10:34 PM

Is she even a top 12/13/14 girl?

If she is, I peg her as the fun girl who all the girls like, but will get eliminated, like..4 or 5. She'll get cut like..two episodes after the finale.

Edited by orangepenguin, Dec 13, 2007 @ 10:35 PM.

Caycee

Caycee

Stalker

Posted Dec 13, 2007 @ 10:37 PM

It says she makes the final 45 or something. Beyond that, we have no idea.

orangepenguin

orangepenguin

Fanatic

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 12:09 AM

Oh. Well, in that case, I bet we'll never even see her on tape. She'll be like an extra..

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 1:46 AM

Dsquared is styling the hamsters for the promotional posters for Cycle 10 (Source: LiveJournal).

I would be curious as to why any successful designer would associate themselves with this show. I can understand Dsquared working with ANTM back in Cycle Two (or was it Cycle Three) before ANTM lost all industry cred, but now? It seems like a strange move.

It's rumored that Amber Siyavus will make a Guest appearance on Cycle 10 of America’s Next Top Model Cycle (Source: Reality TV Spoiler).

Edited by C0mputerGeek, Dec 14, 2007 @ 2:01 AM.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 11:53 AM

In terms of real spoilers, didn't Pugpix say that Marvita from the cycle 9 casting makes it in for cycle 10?

JAZ853

JAZ853

Fanatic

• Interests:http://www.accountkiller.com/removal-requested

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 1:08 PM

In terms of real spoilers, didn't Pugpix say that Marvita from the cycle 9 casting makes it in for cycle 10?

I think they told her to come back. She could not make it again, a la Mary the plussie.

goblyn

goblyn

Fanatic

Posted Dec 14, 2007 @ 1:12 PM

I think they told her to come back. She could not make it again, a la Mary the plussie.

Really? Well at least it sounds like we'll see her in the casting episode again.

C0mputerGeek

C0mputerGeek

Stalker

Posted Dec 16, 2007 @ 3:40 AM

The hamsters do a nude runway show. Some graduate students from School of Visual Arts in New York City were picked to paint the girls' bodies. As of Thanksgiving, the runway show had not taken place yet (Source: FORT).

Question: If the whole point of a fashion show is to show off clothing, what purpose is served by having the models naked?

I would love to see Marvita come back - and win - Cycle 10. I liked her look and her body. I doubt such a thing would happen as this song has already been sung by Jaslene.

milkyaqua

milkyaqua

Stalker

Posted Dec 16, 2007 @ 3:31 PM

The only time that whole let's paint naked girls and make it look like they're really wearing clothing thing works, is in a mag editorial. It makes no sense on a runway. Whatever hack ideas is Tyra going to come up with? Ugh.

RLG327

RLG327

Just Tuned In

Posted Dec 16, 2007 @ 6:00 PM

It's rumored that Amber Siyavus will make a Guest appearance on Cycle 10 of America’s Next Top Model Cycle (Source: Reality TV Spoiler).

Oh my God...that HAS to be a joke. Amber was on Big Brother 8, and she was this fat disgusting old meth junkie, and she thought that she was so pretty that she would audition for Americas Next Top Model, and she said things like "I have the body, hair, personality, and attitude to win it' and her friend, Jameka, was like 'Yeah totally I can see you on the cover of magazines!' and Amber said 'yeahhh I knowww right!!'

She's totally delusional. This better be a joke. Plus, Amber made anti-semitic comments on the show and is supposed to be hiding in Ohio because of all the hate mail she was getting, so if Tyra features her on the show then shes just advocating those kinds of statements.

Edited by TWoP Pembleton, Dec 16, 2007 @ 6:05 PM.

punishinglight

punishinglight

Couch Potato

Posted Dec 16, 2007 @ 7:48 PM

Ha!!!! Amber making an appearance on ANTM would be PRICELESS. She's an absolute train wreck. The BB scenes where she talks about being on the show - the producers obviously were making fun of her with the editing, and she's apparently aware now of how much America hates her. And she's been busy repenting hardcore for her Anti-Semitic comments she made while on the show. I'd be surprised if that spoiler was true - unless she's ready to be the laughing stock of yet another network.

Incog

Incog

Video Archivist

Posted Dec 19, 2007 @ 4:50 PM

Over in the Tyra thread, there was some discussion about Tyra giving her staff cheeseburgers for Christmas. Most of the articles I've read about it (this one included) say that Tyra mentioned she was "on her way to Italy." And I read an article recently (can't remember where) that said Tyra was currently overseas filming cycle 10. So...could Italy be the international destination? It's been a while since cycle 2, and Italy is a major fashion capital, maybe they're revisiting?