The Wardrobe Thread: More Than Just Scrubs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

44 replies to this topic

DecInveigleObf

DecInveigleObf

Couch Potato

Posted Feb 3, 2009 @ 10:37 PM

The Jewelry on PrP 2.15 is from Judith Goldstone.

ARCact

ARCact

Video Archivist

Posted Feb 20, 2009 @ 9:21 PM

I really liked the white dress Violet wore to the second group therapy session in last night's ep. Anyone know where to find it?

HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Fanatic

Posted Mar 2, 2009 @ 2:49 PM

EW identify Addie's crossover outfit :-

It's a good thing you liked her outfit, considering the baby doc (Kate Walsh) wore it for what felt like eons. (Okay, it was really just three episodes.) Her tweed dress and jacket, from Narciso Rodriguez's fall collection, are no longer available for purchase. But the pearl chain necklace — which, like the rest of her jewelry, is by Majorica — is still up for grabs ($395 at Saks).

DecInveigleObf

DecInveigleObf

Couch Potato

Posted Mar 3, 2009 @ 1:20 PM

Narciso Rodriguez did Michelle Obama's election night dress.
Popsugar also covers Addison's fashion.

AddisonLove

AddisonLove

Fanatic

Posted Apr 12, 2009 @ 1:09 PM

Addison's wardrobe gets some love:

Does anyone watch Private Practice? I love the wardrobe of Kate Walsh’s character Addison Forbes Montgomery. I’ve recently started to become an avid watcher of this show and have noticed her clothing. I love the colors, the style, etc of what she wears. Some of pieces as absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

I have loved Addie's wardrobe this season. Really it is one of the reason I look forward to each episode, to see what Addie is wearing. LOL.

AddiesRedArmy

AddiesRedArmy

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 26, 2009 @ 8:10 PM

I have loved Addie's wardrobe this season. Really it is one of the reason I look forward to each episode, to see what Addie is wearing. LOL.

I know. I saw the set pictures, and the fabulous shoes Addison was wearing got me really excited for the new season, for the first time since the end of last season.

Addison's wardrobe also have had a perverse effect on my viewing habits. If the writting isn't really amazing that I am enthralled by the story, I get distracted by minutiae, like wardrobe, and particularly shoes. Now I can't watch a show with less that great writing and bad shoes. That means that all current current shows with police woman, or special agents are ruined for me, police women have such ugly shoes, and none of those shows has really great writing. Good, maybe, but not great.

On the other hand, if they managed to get Addison's shoes in all of the shots, it would go a long way in keeping me distracted from the crappy writing of the last 4 episodes of this show, that seems to be going on for at least 2 more, until they reboot the S3 with the crossover.

EllenOlenska

EllenOlenska

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 12, 2009 @ 5:09 PM

Loved the dress in episode 3-2 on Addison and of course, nothing on Seen on. How frustrating!

EllenOlenska

EllenOlenska

Video Archivist

Posted Oct 30, 2009 @ 6:12 AM

any ideas on Violets blouse from the first appearance in court last night? I liked the longer length and the not too cutesy ruffle at the bottom hem? Seen on is still trapped in last season apparently...

HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Fanatic

Posted Oct 30, 2009 @ 6:39 AM

Seen on is still trapped in last season apparently...

As is the show LOL.

Loved the dress in episode 3-2 on Addison and of course, nothing on Seen on. How frustrating!

They did identify it eventually - vintage Versace, as was the dress in 3.04.

And another of Addie's outfits from 3.05 - Karen Zambos Richie Dress.

AddisonLove

AddisonLove

Fanatic

Posted Nov 6, 2009 @ 10:56 PM

Addison's Dolce & Gabbana Dress from 3.05:

Not since Jillian Harris’ run on The Bachelorette have we seen you guys so obsessed with one woman’s frocks week after week. But we have to admit - by regularly sporting designers like Versace and the oh so delicious D&G, it’s perfectly clear that Addison never forfeits quality in this department.

AddiesRedArmy

AddiesRedArmy

Couch Potato

Posted Nov 19, 2009 @ 5:03 PM

Anticipating tonight's episode, the outfit that she wears to lunch with daddy.

AddisonLove

AddisonLove

Fanatic

Posted Nov 29, 2009 @ 12:27 PM

Anticipating tonight's episode, the outfit that she wears to lunch with daddy.

Thank you. I really love that dress. I think it is one of my favorite Addison dresses. So pretty.

HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Fanatic

Posted Dec 5, 2009 @ 9:44 AM

Some great Addie outfits in the last couple of episodes, but as usual no info online as yet. Loved the dress Addie wore when the Captain came to her office to ask to watch her operate.

HelterSkelter

HelterSkelter

Fanatic

Posted Feb 14, 2010 @ 10:30 AM

A couple of blog mentions of the outfits from the ball in 3.14

Look of the Week - Kate Walsh in Private Practice
And on Celebstyle - Addison, Naomi & Charlotte.

Edited by HelterSkelter, Feb 14, 2010 @ 10:33 AM.

AddisonLove

AddisonLove

Fanatic

Posted Feb 21, 2010 @ 1:02 AM

Handmade Jewelry Blog for Peggy Li Creations: FAQ: Did you make Kate Walsh's diamond necklace?

I am often asked if I am the designer who made the gorgeous necklace Kate Walsh (she plays Addison Montgomery on "Private Practice"), wears in many episodes, and although I have many handmade jewelry designs featured on Private Practice and other TV shows, this Kate Walsh necklace is not my creation. From what I can see, the Kate Walsh necklace is a trillion cut diamond solitaire on fine gold chain. Kate Walsh has also worn this necklace outside of Private Practice, so my guess is that it is part of her personal collection. She is known to wear a lot of Anita Ko -- if you can verify, please post a comment here!

I do have two necklaces that have a similar feel to the Kate Walsh necklace -- a Herkimer Solitaire necklace and a Tiny Bubble White Topaz necklace. Both feature a clear semi-precious gemstone suspended between fine chain, available in your choice of sterling silver or gold-fill (and 14k gold on request, just email me!).

I think it is Kate's own necklace as well. Pretty sure I have seen her wearing it in candids/event pics too.

Addison's dress she wore during the wedding was by Milly (via Kate Walsh's twitter).