Rules -- READ ME

• Please log in to reply

13 replies to this topic

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 24, 2007 @ 12:09 PM

Just a gentle reminder that all of Miss Alli and TWoP Mars rules still apply here.

That includes this one from the Mod Announcement thread:

Okay, new racer threads are open. Please do not rehash what you've already gone over in the "Meet the Teams" thread. And please, please do not feel obligated to go through methodically and announce in every one your "pre-like," "pre-hate," "pre-meh," predicted placements, first impressions, or anything like that.

Thanks.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 4, 2007 @ 10:24 AM

Not-so-gentle reminder:

Anyone treating the Racer threads as chat rooms during the show will be banned.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 19, 2008 @ 5:54 PM

Another reminder:

Lay off the "pre-like" and "pre-hate" as always. It'll earn you a warning and a day or two off.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 26, 2009 @ 6:29 PM

I shouldn't have to remind everyone of something in a pinned post, but... GO READ THE FIRST POST HERE, please. It's fine to post a few first impressions, but keep it to one or two teams that you're intrigued by, NOT every single one.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 9, 2009 @ 10:37 AM

The same rules apply as always. It's fine to post a few first impressions, but if you post about every single one, you'll earn a few days off and a warning.

And NO "pre-like," "pre-hate," "pre-meh." That'll earn you the same.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Nov 23, 2009 @ 12:58 PM

Posting this here, because it applies here, too:

Please keep in mind that some of you are going to love certain teams, and some of you are going to hate certain teams. That's just the way it is -- agree to disagree and move on.

Furthermore, if you've already posted about just how much you hate a certain team, there's no reason to come back in here and say it again. You've made your point. If you don't have anything new to add to the discussion, don't post. Simple as that.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 21, 2010 @ 12:17 PM

Reminder that every post on this page applies to this subforum. As the show hasn't aired yet, there should be no "pre-like," "pre-hate," "pre-meh." Furthermore, any predicted placements, first impressions, or anything like that in more than a few threads will also earn you a warning and likely a suspension. And if you've visited the spoiler thread AT ALL, keep your lips zipped on your "predictions." Thanks.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Sep 1, 2010 @ 5:00 PM

Rules haven't changed. Just a reminder.

This bears repeating: If you're following spoilers and you post a "prediction" in the Racer threads, your post will be deleted and you'll get a warning. Don't do it. My tolerance is very low for this.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 19, 2011 @ 11:56 AM

I'll be opening fresh Racer threads for TAR 18, and then merging them with Previous Seasons threads once the season is over.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Aug 31, 2011 @ 11:11 AM

Once again... Rules haven't changed. Just a reminder.

This bears repeating: If you're following spoilers and you post a "prediction" in the Racer threads, your post will be deleted and you could be banned. Don't do it. My tolerance is very low for this.

Also, as the show hasn't aired yet, there should be no "pre-like," "pre-hate," "pre-meh." Furthermore, any predicted placements, first impressions, or anything like that in more than a few threads will also earn you a warning and likely a suspension.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Dec 9, 2012 @ 10:50 PM

All past rules still apply with the addition of this one, effective immediately: I will create all the new Racer threads. Thanks.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 28, 2013 @ 12:00 PM

When I post in here and say that I will create the new Racer threads it means that YOU DO NOT CREATE THE NEW RACER THREADS.

auntieB

auntieB

Fanatic

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 12:10 AM

The new TAR 24 Teams have been revealed by CBS.

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Roxy

TWoP Moderator

Posted Jan 29, 2014 @ 12:56 PM

They're up. Until the season has actually started, please refrain from getting into any in-depth discussions or debates about the Racers. They're all known entities. A comment here and there is fine, but again: no debates or discussions until the season starts. Once there are new things to talk about within the context of the show: Have at!

And as always, if I see anyone that I know frequents the Spoiler thread make a "prediction," in here (or anywhere else other than the spoiler thread) you will be banned without recourse.

Edited by TWoP Roxy, Jan 29, 2014 @ 12:54 PM.