Fic, Recs, Drabble, Haiku, Evidence Logs

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.

10 replies to this topic

Jose Cheung

Jose Cheung

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 17, 2007 @ 1:45 AM

These two by the same author are probably my favorite post-"Born Free" reveries so far:

Damned If You Do...Damned, Period (Dex/Deb, NC-17)

It All Comes Down to Blood (Dex/Brian), R) Even if you're not into the Broyay, it's worth reading for the dynamic between them. (The whoo-ha is implied, not explicit.)

Remember the VO in one of the early eps where Dex says he dreams of a post-apocalyptic world without people? This is on a site devoted to end-of-the-world scenarios from all fandoms:

Tiny Monsters (Gen, no spoilers, Dex, Deb)

These are all dry, dark fics that do a great job of getting across the characters' voices.

dexter_fanfic is an LJ comm for, well, Dexter fanfic of all genres. It's the only Dexter fic site I know of so far.

Jose Cheung

Jose Cheung

Channel Surfer

Posted Oct 19, 2007 @ 10:33 PM

Fanlib.com's "Slice of Life" Dexter fanfic contest is over. Here are the winners.

silverangelaunt

silverangelaunt

Fanatic

Posted Nov 16, 2007 @ 11:56 AM

nobody post anything on this thread and I wanted to post this somewhere here, on the motivator thread someone was posting motivators about brothers and I thought our boy had the most complicated, and I wanted to link the post for those who don't read the thread.

http://forums.televi...n...t&p=9249903

so I found this picture posted today and had to use it to motivate

http://forums.televi...n...t&p=9252040

Edited by silverangelaunt, Nov 16, 2007 @ 5:23 PM.

lanakila

lanakila

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 8, 2007 @ 5:07 PM

Indeed, he was such a cute kid, with the most mischievous of smiles - definitely born to play Dexter! I guess they used a real kid pic of MCH in Six Feet Under 'cos he's so cute there too! Where did you find this pic?

silverangelaunt

silverangelaunt

Fanatic

Posted Dec 8, 2007 @ 5:56 PM

lanakila, I found that photo on live journel, DD_dexter had it posted so I thefted it, the picture was originally in a bood about SFU and it included a childhood photo of Peter Kraus, he must have been 8-10 years old. There was another photo of MCH but I picked that one 'cause I thought it was cuter and it matched with the Dexter promo shot too well.

silverangelaunt

silverangelaunt

Fanatic

Posted Dec 11, 2007 @ 10:30 AM

over on the motivator thread there has been the mighty FormalWear war of 07, our boy crashed the party!
http://forums.televi...n...t&p=9397573

lanakila

lanakila

Loyal Viewer

Posted Dec 18, 2007 @ 11:12 PM

Hilarious, silverangelaunt! He can crash a party like that any time! Preferably the one without the shirt!

Selenology

Selenology

Loyal Viewer

Posted Mar 12, 2009 @ 5:20 PM

Awww, not a post since 2007?! I guess there's not much Dexterfic out there? (is spoiled by the opulant Supernatural fandom and is shocked and appalled at this famine).

So I've just come from a Dexter bender (3 seasons in as many weeks) and was hoping for some recs: Doesn't much matter what genre as long as it is good, though I am craving some "reveal" stories, where Dexter is discovered by someone. Is there something out there?

Anyone? Bueller?

mrsmarpleem

mrsmarpleem

Just Tuned In

Posted Jul 4, 2009 @ 2:49 PM

Brand new fanfic on Dexter right there in the Multimedis - Fanfic section:

Dexter fanfiction "Tastes like Chicken"

Edited by mrsmarpleem, Jul 4, 2009 @ 2:51 PM.

mzsparrow

mzsparrow

Just Tuned In

Posted Oct 12, 2009 @ 2:45 PM

YuletideTreasure's Dexter section has some good fics.

Adultfanfiction.net's dexter section

Dexter_Fanfic @ livejournal

Dexter section @ fanfiction.net be sure to change 3rd drop-down menu Ratings to ALL so you don't miss any rated 'Mature' fics.

esprit15d

esprit15d

Couch Potato

Posted May 21, 2010 @ 8:49 AM

Took a spin around the fandom and I am shocked there is not more fanfic, let alone good fanfic. Can anyone recommend a good post-Rita fic, maybe with a grieving Dex FTW? I would settle for any fic heavily featuring Dex and Harrison.

Check out the new Dexter 100-Word Drabble Challenge. Long overdue: http://community.liv.../brieflydexter/