Keeping Up with the Kardashians

• Please log in to reply

13562 replies to this topic

TWoP Howard

TWoP Howard

TWoP Moderator

Posted Oct 13, 2013 @ 8:03 PM

No nicknames, please. Their first names are short so they're not exactly a burden to type. Given that most of them start with Ks, they're confusing enough without nicknames. Thanks.

blubld43

blubld43

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:26 PM

Question...what will the Kardashian clan do with a washed up, crack addicted, cheating family member?? Will they keep him in the fold?

IMO, Pimpmomma has shown she is no fool.  I think she'll spin this with a recovery effort by Lamar.  That is, IF Khloe is up for it.....and if Lamar wants to get clean and save his marriage.

I feel bad for both of them.  Addiction is one tough cross to bear.

In LA you would be lucky to get through to 911 and then get a cop even if there were bodies lying around flaming wreckage

Bwah!  Also have heard this about NYC.

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:40 PM

He's basically been dismissed from the clan already, he's barely seen or is at family functions. Khloe going to Vegas with Brody and Rob while

Lamar is living in a hotel after being kicked out says a lot about where he stands.

What's ironic and sadly funny is Kris was so up Lamar's ass. Thinking he was the best guy in her family ever. Bruce was so right about rushing into marriage.

JBL228

JBL228

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 12:56 PM

Generally, the police in So. California won't come out unless injuries are involved or a crime has been committed in conjunction with a car accident such as a carjacking, hit-and-run with one car hitting another car and leaving the scene, a vehicle hitting private property such as a home, building, business, things of that nature. California Highway Patrol is a different entity and therefore, may handle things differently. Maybe they are the same.   Police patrol streets and CHP handle the highways and freeways. As for Lamar and Kylie, it appears since there were no injuries, what they did was perfectly fine as far as exchanging information. If one of them was under the influence, and I wouldn't doubt Lamar may have been, the other driver either didn't care or couldn't tell. He probably figured here is a former NBA star with good insurance and all he cared was to get his car fixed.

what will the Kardashian clan do with a washed up, crack addicted, cheating family member?

The same thing they did with Bruce...take his balls away and hand him a purse to put them in.

alegtostandon

alegtostandon

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:13 PM

From my experience in Cali, if you call they will show up and write a report if you want. If you don't call, the insurance companies will wrangle it out.

Not to be rude, but re: the younger Jenner girls accident, I personally do not care whether she followed the word of the law or not cuz regardless of what she does...or does not do, PimpMama will get her out of it.  What I still want to know is...what happened to the bumper lodged in the grill of her $125,000.00 Mercedes SUV?  Does she feel so entitled that she just drove off with it, thinking that it now belongs to her since it is lodged in her $125,000.00 Mercedes SUV grill?  

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:18 PM

Imo, Lamar may have married Khloe to prove he can be a responsible family man and to help cover up his possible addiction(s).  I have a hard time believing he loves her.  She was desperate for attention from any man, and she did seem to enjoy the fact she married a Laker basketball player.  I saw a closer relationship between Lamar and Rob then I saw between LamLam and Khloe.

Mama Kris may be trying to put it all on Lamar and make Khloe look like the innocent victim in all of this.  Lamar picked the wrong woman and family to marry into.  They are a bunch of obnoxious,hyporcrites, narcissistic, loud mouth, vulgar famewhores.  He would have been better off marrying a normal non-celebrity girl next door with a average American family.

JBL228

JBL228

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:34 PM

Does she feel so entitled that she just drove off with it, thinking that it now belongs to her since it is lodged in her $125,000.00 Mercedes SUV grill?

Pretty sure someone helped her to remove it. I witnessed a similar accident where someone's bumper was stuck in the front grill of the driver who caused the accident. Two guys came to pull the bumper off.

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:43 PM

Mamapimp will call her good buddy Robert Shapiro and they will offer the poor lady that Kylie hit a nice fat settlement, which includes a secrecy agreement.

Kylie will get her car fixed and go on to rear end countless other motorists. She was a terror behind the wheel, even Khloe was scared to drive with her.

Lamar married Khloe cause his head was already fucked up by drugs. Why else? Supposedly he was telling this crack head groupie (is it true she's a lawyer?) that he was banging that he wanted to knock her up. He can't get Khloe pregnant and he wants to knock up a groupie crack head? His brain must

have turned to mush.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:51 PM

Lamar married Khloe cause his head was already fucked up by drugs. Why else? Supposedly he was telling this crack head groupie (is it true she's a lawyer?) that he was banging that he wanted to knock her up. He can't get Khloe pregnant and he wants to knock up a groupie crack head? His brain must

have turned to mush.

I have a hard time believing he was trying to get another woman pregnant.  The man is a lousy father with the two kids he has now.  He is probably grateful he does not have a child with Khloe.  She is the one who wants a kid.  And yes, Lamar using drugs along with drinking can cause a person to make very stupid decisions.

He marry her to make himself look good, she married him for the attention.

GaT

GaT

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 1:53 PM

Question...what will the Kardashian clan do with a washed up, crack addicted, cheating family member?? Will they keep him in the fold?

"Khloe and Lamar Go to Rehab" the newest reality show

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:19 PM

I don't necessarily think he wanted to get the crack ho pregnant, just that in his addled brain he would say it. Especially since it was supposedly something he and Khloe were working on. Out of all the shit he allegedly has been doing, if its true he said that, fucked on drugs or not, Khloe ought to dump his ass.

Next Season on Kardashian Kouple's Therapy.. Dr. Drew demands Kris turn over her stash of testicles. Bruce gets a real man haircut and ditches the"putter" pants.

Edited by iwasish, Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:20 PM.

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:29 PM

Out of all the shit he allegedly has been doing, if its true he said that, fucked on drugs or not, Khloe ought to dump his ass.

She should have never married him in the first place.  I do not see how he wanted to marry her after thirty days or six weeks of meeting her.  Funny how she would talk about how great their sex life was when the rumors started about him cheating on her.  LamLam wanting Rob to move in with them after getting married should have been a red flag for Khloe.  Of course, to her, bad love is better than no love (except in her case , I do not think Lamar really loves her at all.)

JBL228

JBL228

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 2:30 PM

I don't necessarily think he wanted to get the crack ho pregnant, just that in his addled brain he would say it.

I am reading through the pages to see where this information came from. I must have missed it. Lamar stated to his mistress he wanted to have a baby with her or is this her claim?

alegtostandon

alegtostandon

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 4:35 PM

Does she feel so entitled that she just drove off with it, thinking that it now belongs to her since it is lodged in her $125,000.00 Mercedes SUV grill?

Pretty sure someone helped her to remove it. I witnessed a similar accident where someone's bumper was stuck in the front grill of the driver who caused the accident. Two guys came to pull the bumper off.

Thank you for your answer, JBL228, I was being sarcastic tho! :~D

I am reading through the pages to see where this information came from. I must have missed it. Lamar stated to his mistress he wanted to have a baby with her or is this her claim?

Also, JBL228, I do not know if that was actually discussed on here or not - if it was, it was way back when the news of infidelity first broke - but it was published in some of the rags..

Edited by alegtostandon, Aug 31, 2013 @ 4:38 PM.

ChelseaMcQ

ChelseaMcQ

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 5:40 PM

Maybe Dr. Drew can help Lamar.

Dr. Drew + Mama Kris....

Lamar will die on camera. No joke. 

Fuzzysox

Fuzzysox

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 5:49 PM

Dr. Drew doesn't have a good record of keeping junkies alive.

DangerousMinds

DangerousMinds

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 6:55 PM

I believe the Pasadena Recovery Center (the one Dr. Drew is affiliated with) has basically the same rate of recovery/relapse of most rehabs out there. I read the stats at some point. 

From what I've seen, I don't feel I can comment on whether Lamar "really loves" Khloe or vice versa, since PMK controls everything we see on the show. 

LoftyHouse

LoftyHouse

Couch Potato

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 8:14 PM

But celebs - whether they're treated at Pasadena Recovery Center or not- have a harder time at staying sober. So many hanger-ons, temptations, etc...

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Aug 31, 2013 @ 8:15 PM

"Real love" These two words and anything Kardashian related, have no relationship to each other. They have cheapened everything about their lives down to the most base level. They'll sell and have sold their most private moments for the almighty dollar. I laughed at the clip of Bruce saying Kourtney and Scott's parody of his and Kris's alleged sextape is disrespectful. Nothing this family does has any respectibility. Why blame Kourtney and Scott anyway, his WIFE is the one who told them about the tape. The lack of respect starts right there.

Edited by iwasish, Aug 31, 2013 @ 8:17 PM.

alegtostandon

alegtostandon

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 9:16 AM

JBL228

Here is info on Lamar wanting to get one of his flings pregnant:

http://www.celebitch...t_her_pregnant/

Jennifer Richardson, one of Lamar Odom’s alleged mistresses, sat down with In Touch for a revealing interview about their yearlong affair.

In the interview, she shares with In Touch that the NBA star told her he loved her and even tried to get her pregnant!

“We talked about how much he wanted me to have his baby,” says Jennifer. “Lamar is baby crazy — that’s all he talks about. That was probably 70 percent of our conversations.”

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 11:33 AM

Lamar took a cab and back to Blockbuster to buy movies and the paparazzi caught him. These people don't have Netflix? They for sure have assistants to do this stuff for him. Lamar had to have wanted to be seen.

http://www.usmagazin...s-movies-201319

DangerousMinds

DangerousMinds

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 11:45 AM

Maybe he wanted to pick out his own movies? I don't think he should have to be confined to the house.

KittyMarthaPoo

KittyMarthaPoo

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 11:47 AM

I had a very strong feeling that "placenta" they cooked really was some sort of meat when I saw it on that platter. I wonder what other grossness they'll come up with tonight - perhaps they'll make some sort of smoothie with 'crotch juice' and then make everyone drink it and then laugh.

I feel bad for Khloe. She really tried hard with Lamar.

DangerousMinds

DangerousMinds

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 12:02 PM

Even grosser than faux placenta - PimpMom tells the family about her and Bruce's home sex tape. Klassy! I wonder if they made their sex tape before or after Kimmode's?

bigskygirl

bigskygirl

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 12:58 PM

I feel bad for Khloe. She really tried hard with Lamar.

She married the man after thirty days.  I seriously doubt she tried really hard with him.  She married him because he paid some attention to her.  She parades him around like he was her precious accessory.  When a person may have addictions and/or other mental illnesses, he or she needs to be around strong positive people.  The Kardashians are famewhores who made money off of Kim's sex tapes.  How can a woman who makes sick incest jokes and sniffs her sisters' vagina be expected to help her husband deal with a life threatening crisis. She and the rest of the family are too toxic for Lamar to be around.  He needs a structure environment with people who have a good head on their shoulders.  She seems to be more worried about how it looks for her to have a husband with possible addiction(s) problems.

Edited by bigskygirl, Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:04 PM.

prosperity2day

prosperity2day

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:01 PM

I guess  the Lamar & Khloe fiasco has just about run out of steam so now it's time for Bruce and Kris to take over.

http://radaronline.c...ars-with-hubby/

Artsda

Artsda

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:04 PM

It's the season finale tonight, drumming up all the press they can get.

Dewie

Dewie

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:31 PM

Lamar took a cab and back to Blockbuster to buy movies and the paparazzi caught him.

Wait a second, wait a second...

There's a Blockbuster still open somewhere?? 

CoCoYoYo

CoCoYoYo

Video Archivist

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:44 PM

There's a Blockbuster still open somewhere??

I KNOW, RIGHT?

I'm so over this "family". Rob and Lamar need help, Bruce needs his balls back, Kendall and Kylie need reform school... A PMK needs to just disappear for a while, hopefully taking Kim and Kanye with her.

iwasish

iwasish

Fanatic

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:45 PM

He has a possible crack addiction and yet he can't miss Saturday Movie Night at home.. lotsa candy and popcorn!

Just that pic of him hiding in the back of a cab in a hoodie!! And then Khloe arrives in  hoodie!! I wonder if they're hitting up Kanye's closet?

I bet Kris J is planning a line of Kardashian Kollection Klandestine Hoodies for next season. Gotta make lemonade out of lemons!!

The whole mess is so whacked, I don't know if I should laugh or cry, or even give a shit

Edited by iwasish, Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:47 PM.

JBL228

JBL228

Couch Potato

Posted Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:50 PM

He needs a structure environment with people who have a good head on their shoulders.

I thought he had that with his former partner, Liza.

Here is info on Lamar wanting to get one of his flings pregnant:

Thanks!

Edited by JBL228, Sep 1, 2013 @ 1:51 PM.